Adrian(na) Takes Ryan

Story Info
Adrianna & Ryan's first experience with strap-on sex.
3.3k words
3.93
57.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PWS6
PWS6
5 Followers

Most of the club was dark, only the light came from above the stage, illuminating the band playing. No one really knew who the rock band was except for their family and girlfriends sitting at a table up near the stage. Many people stayed near the bar and tried to talk above the music. There was a small crowd outside the doors of smokers cycling through to have a cigarette. The music was danceable enough for the floor to be filled. Some just stood pumping their fist or slamming into their neighbor. Others danced in pairs, running their hands up and down their partner's body, grinding their hips together, the liquor in their bloodstream causing them to pay more attention to the piece of flesh near them than the music.

One couple consisted of a tall, lanky young man with his shorter escort standing behind him, her body pressed up against his. He pushed his ass up against her pelvis, his arms up in the air, his body slightly twisting to the music. The woman's arms wrapped around his body so her hands grasped his shoulders. The man wore a black t-shirt that pressed tightly against his body, jeans which that were snug around his hips and ass but tapered down to his dark colored boots. The woman slowly slid her hands from his shoulders down his chest. She felt his sides before moving her hands inward. For an instant she firmly pressed against his crotch then quickly moved down touching his inner thighs. Her hands then moved up again, taking hold of his hips. He brought his own arms down around hers, reaching around her body to grab her ass. The bass drum pounded a loud, steady beat and the woman began to drive herself up against his ass, moving her pelvis up and down slightly with every beat.

As the song ended the vocalist made the announcement of the next song was the last of their set. The first cords indicated a crappy rock ballad. A few members of the crowd grumbled, but the couple continued dancing. The woman let go of her partner and twisted him around. She kept hold of his hips and he put his arms up around her shoulders. She looked up him and he replied with a smile. The woman tried not to smile back, but she couldn't help herself. The back eyeliner he wore made her even warmer in the hot conditions in the club; his smile also made her happy.

The man dripped sweat. It ran down his face from his mess of wet, dark hair. He lifted his arm for a second to wipe his brow and brush his hair back from in front of his eyes to behind his ear. He looked down into his partner's eyes, darkly lined as his. The roots of her hair were dark which transitioned into the bleached blond of her tips. There were a few streaks of purple put in especially for the occasion. Her breasts nearly hung out of the black halter-top she wore; a long chain necklace fell within her cleavage. The black and purple plaid skirt wrapped tightly around her waist and reached down just past her ass. Black leather boots came up to her knees.

Polite applause filled the club as the ballad come to a conclusion. The couple continued their embrace. The man leaned down and kissed his partner deeply. She moved her hands from his hips and grabbed his ass. She broke away and brought one hand up to move his head so she could whisper in his ear.

"Take me home so I can fuck you."

-

The pair arrived home, entering the man's apartment, coming in from the cool Fall air. Their bodies had dried during the drive home, but the smell of sweat filled the air. The man entered first with the woman close behind. She slammed and locked the door behind her. He tossed his keys onto a table near-by.

"Come with me," she ordered with a devilish look in her eyes.

She grabbed him by the belt loop and led him into the bedroom. Thin curtains covered the window allowing the light from the streetlamps to give the room a dull glow. She feigned kissing his lips, instead moving her mouth down to where his neck met his shoulders. First kissing, she started to suck before biting down. He flinched from the pain and she backed off for a second.

"I hurt you, baby?" she asked.

"Just a little, Adrianna," he replied.

She quickly reached her hand down his pants, taking hold of his cock which already began to harden. The man smiled at this until she twisted his dick slightly, sending a flash of pain; he felt his knees start to buckle.

Adrianna stopped twisting his cock, but kept hold of it.

With her other hand she grabbed his head and moved it so she could look straight into his eyes.

"Remember, Ryan, tonight I'm Adrian, and don't you forget it," she released him and pushed him away. "If you think that little bite hurt you're in for long night. Come over here and take of my boots."

Adrian again grabbed Ryan by the belt loops and led him over to a chair sitting across from the side of the bed. He sat down and lifted his right leg up, pointing the toe of the boot towards him. Ryan knelt down between his legs. With one hand he held Adrian's ankle, supporting the weight, with the other he began touching his inner thigh, moving it down towards his knee. Ryan grasped the zipper on the inside of the boot and slowly brought it down towards Adrian's ankle. Carefully he pulled the boot off and tossed it to the side. Setting Adrian's right leg down, Ryan moved his hands up Adrian's right thigh, under his skirt, then down his left. Ryan kissed Adrian's left thigh softly and looked up at his partner, who smiled down on him. As before, Ryan lifted Adrian's leg up and slowly unzipped and removed his boot.

Ryan then leaned down and started to kiss Adrian's thighs. They were soft with the salty taste of sweat still on them. He moved his way up on his left thigh until Adrian brought his right leg up to Ryan's shoulder, pushing him backwards. Ryan had to bring his arms back to prevent tumbling backwards.

"Not now, baby, I'll let you do that a little later," Adrian said. "Now over to the bed."

Ryan got up and walked over to the bed. He sat down on the side and quickly removed his boots and socks. He looked up to see Adrian get up out of the chair and walk towards him, Adrian's hips rocking back and forth in his tight skirt. Adrian stopped right before him, taking a moment to look over the length of Ryan's body. He stepped over one of Ryan's legs; Ryan leaned back onto his arms so he could continue to look up at Adrian.

With one arm Adrian balanced himself, with the other he reach under Ryan's shirt and began rubbing his chest. Up and down, he firmly pressed his hand, stopping only to quickly grasp onto piece of flesh or to pinch one of his nipples.

The movement of Adrian's hand had pushed Ryan's shirt up to his armpits. Adrian stood up and took hold of Ryan's shirt with each of his hands. Ryan lifted his arms up, his stomach clenching to keep him upright, and Adrian pulled the shirt off. Adrian threw the shirt across the room before pushing Ryan backwards so he lay with his legs hanging of the edge of the bed.

Adrian leaned down, placing his elbow to by Ryan's side to support his weight. He moved his hand up and down Ryan's chest. Ryan looked over towards Adrian, wanting to kiss him. Adrian appeared as though he'd oblige, lifting his hand up to the side of Ryan's face and looking into his eyes. Adrian leaned down to kiss Ryan, only to twist Ryan's head to the side. Adrian brushed Ryan's hair back, allowing full access to the ear.

He began with Ryan's ear lobe, taking it into his mouth, running his tongue around it, biting it softly. Ryan began to squirm slightly, causing Adrian to stop.

"I suggest you stop that, otherwise you'll have to pay for it."

Adrian slapped Ryan's chest and then returned to his ear. He continued with the lobe and moved his free hand to Ryan's nipple. He started by tracing around it then taking hold of it between his thumb and index finger. Adrian squeezed hard and Ryan let out a little gasp. He worried Adrian would scold him again, but he continued sucking and biting his ear.

As Adrian licked the outside of Ryan's ear up to the top, Adrian's hand moved downwards. Adrian licked Ryan's ear, keeping it within his mouth. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Ryan's jeans. In synchrony, Adrian started biting down on Ryan's ear as his hand pulled Ryan's cock out of his boxer briefs. Ryan felt excitement building within him as Adrian started pumped his dick with his hand; he thought he might cum any moment. Adrian slide his hand up and down the length of his shaft, stopping at the top to firmly rub his thumb around the head and over the tip.

After several moments Adrian let go of Ryan's cock. Ryan sighed quitely, knowing if it had continued any longer he'd orgasm. Adrian slipped his hand into the top of Ryan's drawers and moved it to the side. As Adrian started pulling his boxer briefs and pants down Ryan lifted his hips up so they could slide past. Once down to his knees, Ryan kicked them off.

Ryan closed his eyes, his heart racing at what would happen next. Adrian brought his hand up, grasping Ryan's cock. He squeezed it firmly before slowly stroking it. In a second, Adrian stopped biting Ryan's ear and moved down to his neck. Adrian kissed around it. On the far side he bit down hard and started to suck. Ryan wanted to push him off but couldn't. Knowing he was hurting Ryan, Adrian stopped and looked up at Ryan's slightly pained face.

"Oh, poor baby. I hurt you?"

Ryan nodded.

"Good."

Adrian quickly brought his head down and started licking around Ryan's nipple, first far away, then as close to Ryan's nipple as possible without touching it.. Adrian stopped and held his mouth over it. Ryan felt Adrian's hot, moist breathe against him. He continued this for what seemed like an eternity.

Suddenly, Adrian pushed Ryan's legs as far apart as they'd go. Ryan looked up to see Adrian take his middle finger into his mouth then pulled it out covered in salvia. In an instant Adrian started to suck hard on Ryan's nipple. It hurt, but Ryan was ecstatic Adrian was finally sucking on it. Ryan felt Adrian start working his finger into his ass. He was tense and Adrian was having difficulty, so Ryan relaxed as much as he could. After moving past the opening, Adrian was able to quickly slip his entire finger inside.

Adrian didn't move his finger much, just pressing hard against the inside of Ryan's ass, rubbing it up and down slightly. Ryan's cock started to ache; it needed it to be touched. Everything Adrian had done to him before, the sucking on his nipple, and the finger in his ass turned Ryan on immensely. His breathing picked up; his cock had to be touched, he wanted to cum. Ryan moved his hand down and took hold of his dick, he started pumping it, his eyes closed enjoying the feeling of everything being done to his body.

Ryan didn't know what was happening, but Adrian stopped sucking on his nipple and pulled his finger from his ass. Ryan opened his eyes only to see Adrian slap his hand away from his cock.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Ryan started to reply.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Adrian asked angrily.

Ryan stopped himself.

"I didn't think so. You're only allowed to do anything if I tell you or I give you permission."

Adrian stood up and quickly flipped Ryan onto his stomach. Ryan adjusted himself so his ass was in the air; his head was down on the bed, but his face was turned. He kept his eyes closed.

"I guess I'll just have to punish you," Adrian said behind him.

With a loud smack Adrian's hand came down on Ryan's ass check. Ryan tensed up for a second, before relaxing. Ryan took a deep breathe, only to feel the sting of Adrian's hand on his left ass cheek.

"You little boys are always difficult, aren't you?"

Another hard slap.

"You never seem to listen."

Smack!

"That's why you always have to be taught a lesson."

Harder than any of the previous, Adrian's hand came down. Ryan thought he could feel his ass becoming red in the shape of Adrian's hand.

Smack!

"Now, what am I going to do with you now?"

Smack!

"I've been waiting a long time for this night."

Smack!

"But I can't continue if you're not going to be a good boy."

Smack!

"Now tell me, baby, will you be good for me?"

Adrian spanked him again.

"Yes. I'll be good. I promise."

Smack!

"OK, baby. I think you'd had enough...for now."

Smack!

Adrian didn't say anything. Ryan waited with his eyes closed, his body slightly tense waiting for Adrian to smack him again. Instead what he felt was warm leather pressed up against his ass. Ryan opened his eyes slightly and tried to turn his head to look backwards. Adrian was standing directly behind. He'd taken off his halter, skirt, and necklace, leaving only a black leather harness.

Adrian pressed his crotch hard against Ryan's ass and said, "You have such a wonderful little ass. I love grabbing it and spanking it and pressing myself against it. I've dreamed of fucking you for a long, long time, baby. I'm very happy that I can finally take you."

Adrian grabbed Ryan's ass, it tender from the abuse it just took. Adrian then leaned over, pressing his breasts against Ryan's back. He rubbed them all the way down Ryan's back and over his ass.

After another loud smack, Ryan heard the drawer of his bedside table being opened. His heart started racing with excitement and nervousness at what was coming. After a minute, he felt something hard press against his asshole. The lube on Adrian's dildo was cold against him.

Adrian softly rubbed his hand over Ryan's back.

"Now, baby, I don't want to hurt you, at least not in a bad way. So you have you let me know what's going on."

Ryan nodded slightly and murmured to enter him.

The dildo pressed firmly against his asshole. It wouldn't enter, his body was too tense. Ryan took a deep breath in. As he exhaled he relaxed and he felt Adrian's dildo slip into him. Adrian moved it back and forth slightly, with every compact thrust moving deeper into Ryan's ass. Uncomfortable at first, Ryan continued to breathe deeply and relax. Finally, Adrian's dildo was buried deep inside him, completely vanishing into his ass.

"You ok, baby?" Adrian asked.

"Yes."

Adrian started fucking Ryan at a quicker rate. Each time he only moved a half an inch, but he did so strongly, forcing the dildo up against the front of Ryan's anus. It took a minute for Ryan to adjust to the movement. He opened his eyes to see Adrian smiling down, watching himself fuck Ryan's ass. Then he felt it. Adrian was hitting his prostrate.

Ryan let out a groan of pleasure.

"You like that, baby?" Adrian asked.

"It feels good. Don't stop."

Adrian continued pumping him with the same rhythm. He was pleased with himself every time Ryan made a noise.

Ryan felt the pleasure building; he had to jack himself off.

"May I touch myself?" he asked.

"Why do you need to do that, baby?"

"I want to cum. I need to cum."

"Well," Adrian slapped Ryan's ass hard, "I guess you can go ahead then."

Ryan moved his left arm to support his weight and brought his right down and grabbed his cock. He started pumping his dick in time with Adrian's thrusts. He let out a moan.

"You love it when I fuck you, don't you? You've been dreaming about having a cock in your ass even before I wanted to take it, didn't you?"

Ryan felt his cock becoming warmer, the excitement, the pleasure, building up inside him.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

Adrian fucked his ass a little deeper and with a moan Ryan began to cum, shooting his load over his hand and down onto the bed. His head spun and his knees felt weak. Adrian continued pumping.

Once he finished, Adrian careful pulled the dildo out of Ryan's ass. Ryan turned onto his side so he could see Adrian. He felt exhausted; his breathing started slowing down.

Adrian smiled down on him; he was pleased, but suddenly his countenance changed to seriousness.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said as he grabbed a towel and threw it to Ryan. "Clean yourself up and come over her."

Adrian undid the harness and placed it on the bedside table before walked back to the chair. He spun around and sat down, his legs wide open. Ryan wiped the cum from his hand and the lube from the outside of his ass. He followed Adrian over to the chair and stood between his legs. Adrian pushed Ryan down to his knees by the shoulders.

"Suck me. Make me cum."

Adrian took Ryan hold by the head and pushed him down to his crotch. Adrian's lips were dripping wet, already starting to leave a spot on the chair. Ryan used his tongue and lips to move Adrian's pussy lips to the side, allowing him to take his clit into his mouth.

Adrian let out a small gasp. Ryan looked up at Adrian to see him smiling down at him.

"Get to work, boy."

Ryan started slowly sucking on Adrian's clit. Firmly bringing it all the way into his mouth, then pushing it all the back outside his lips. He continued this, at a slow, methodical pace, turning Adrian on even more.

He then slowly increased his speed, until it became too difficult to take it in and force it out each time. Instead he started sucking hard. Moving his head up and down, Ryan alternately pulled Adrian's clit and sucked it all the way in. Each time he ran his tongue from Adrian's clit down to the opening of his hole.

Ryan rested his mouth for a second by running his tongue back and forth over Adrian's clit. Adrian began panting hard and pulling on Ryan's hair. Ryan returned to sucking his clit up and down, causing Adrian to release a loud moan.

"Suck me hard, baby. Make me cum."

Adrian pushed Ryan's head hard into his pussy, grinding his hips against Ryan's face. Ryan sucked hard, his tongue circling Adrian's clit. Adrian's panted faster and faster, his hips moving harder and quicker. Ryan looked up to see him arch his back and lean his head back.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Ryan felt Adrian's body tense up and he sucked as hard as he could. After several seconds he felt Adrian begin to relax. His hips slowed and he released Ryan's head. Adrian opened his eyes and looked down at Ryan, who had begun softly biting his thighs. Ryan sat up on his heels, a smile on his face.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself. Come over to the bed and lay with me."

Ryan stood up and helped Adrian to his feet. The couple went over to the bed. Ryan laid down first, on his side. Adrian was behind him. He felt Adrian's warm breasts against his back and the hair of his pussy against his ass.

They both smiled and laid for awhile.

PWS6
PWS6
5 Followers