Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy took my cock into her hands and gave the head a deep kiss. "Coming attraction," she murmured, before rising to kiss me again. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes." She turned around and pulled my hands over her firm breasts, lining up her ass to nestle my cock in the crack.

"This feels so right, to hold you like this," I whispered in her ear.

"You belong here—holding me," she breathed.

I worked her breasts over, twisting her nipples harder as she heated up and moaned in my ear. Her ass danced around my cock, grinding exquisite pleasure into the base. I let a hand wander down, hearing her assent in her breathing.

"Oh, God," she whimpered when my hand found the soft mound above her pussy.

"Let's get to the bed," I commanded.

"Ummmm, hmmmm," she replied, taking my hand and leading me back. I found her bed turned down, with several candles burning. I kissed her and guided her back onto the bed, then opened her legs and nestled in between them. Her pussy opened to my gaze, hot with arousal. I lowered my lips and kissed around it, then zeroed in, heeding Amy's wish not to tease.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when I made contact. I started lower, but Amy pushed her hips down, driving her hooded clit under my tongue. Taking the hint, I focused on the hood, hearing Amy thrash and moan around me. As I felt her clit emerge, I pulled the hood back and lashed the tiny pearl back and forth.

"Yes!" Amy yelled. "Don't stop!"

Amy arched her back, and I looked up to see her breasts tighten and heave into the air. I flattened my tongue and let her ram against it as she pushed herself to orgasm.

Amy grabbed my shoulders and wailed as the spasms overtook her. Her pussy pulsed against my tongue, and I let her ride a long orgasm out. Finally, she relaxed into the bed, and threw her arm over her eyes.

"Oh. My. God. That was incredible."

"Glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it," she replied. "And there's something else I'll love. Lie down. I want you inside me."

I stretched out on the bed and looked up to see Amy position herself over me, chewing her lip in concentration. She placed my cock at her entrance and looked into my eyes as she slowly sank down. I gasped as I felt the tight, liquid heat of her tunnel. She smiled at my reaction, continuing her descent until she bottomed out with a look of satisfaction.

"You feel amazing," I told her.

"You have no idea," she responded, leaning down to kiss me. Our tongues intertwined, letting each other know our appreciation. Amy then raised up, placing her hands on my chest and starting a slow rocking motion. I let my hands travel up her arms and move to her chest. Amy hummed her approval as I cupped her breasts, feeling their firm weight while she leaned into my hands.

I looked up into Amy's eyes, seeing trust, happiness, and something deeper radiate back at me. I couldn't help but respond, not knowing exactly what I communicated, but seeing it was something good from the little smile that played at the corners of her mouth.

Amy rocked a little faster, and then I felt one of her hands slide down between us to play at her clit. My cock jolted to know that—once again—Amy was unafraid to get what she wanted in bed. I winked at her, and she smiled wider.

I tried to fix this moment in my mind and appreciate everything that was happening. I had a beautiful woman astride my hips, who was clearly happy to be there. Her pussy slid around my cock, driving a stream of fiery pleasure that flowed throughout my body. I could see the pleasure flow through her body as well, and I could feel the tension in her nipples as they moved under my fingers.

I relaxed as much as I could to allow Amy catch up to me. However, her smile turned wicked as she picked up the pace on my cock, arching her back to grind deeply into me. I felt the signs of a one-way trip to orgasm, so I gave into the sensations. Amy's look changed to satisfaction as she saw that I was lost.

My skin tingled, my muscles tensed, and I clamped down to prolong the climb. Finally, the pressure was too much, and I crunched up, squeezing my eyes tight as my cock throbbed in sweet agony. Amy slammed down, adding even more pressure to the base of my rod.

"Oh, God," I moaned, and then I grunted with each blast of cum into Amy's clutching pussy. I forgot everything as I emptied into her.

After a long while, I opened my eyes. Amy's eyes positively danced back at me—she was immensely pleased with herself. She was also really turned on, and I felt her hips start up again and her fingers busy themselves on her clit. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, and she gasped in pleasure.

"Yessss," she breathed as I increased the pressure. I took the hint, pulling and twisting the hard nubs in time to Amy's motions above me. This time, I got to watch her climb to orgasm. Amy's eyes lost focus, and her fingers sped to a blur on her clit. A blush spread down her chest, and her muscles tensed. She hunkered down, held her breath, and then exploded.

"Ahhhhhh!" she wailed, and she jerked and quivered through a powerful orgasm. Her face contorted in concentration as she tried to deal with the forces whirling within her. I watched—fascinated. This girl responds to sex like no one I've ever known.

Amy slowly regained control of herself.

"Whew," she said when she opened her eyes. "That was really good."

"I think you could tell how good it was for me," I remarked back to her.

She smiled. "I kind of picked up on that. Glad I could do that to you."

"You're amazing, Amy." I pulled her down, and we expressed our thanks to each other with our lips and tongues. I loved feeling Amy so close, and it was hard to let go. We kissed, and smiled, and laughed, and kissed some more.

"Ready, Eric?" Amy finally said, looking down at me.

"I can't stay here forever?"

Amy laughed and slowly lifted herself off of me. I twitched as my sensitive cock pulled free of her pussy, then she stretched her legs and we collapsed together.

"I was thinking that we could take a quick shower, and then regain our strength with dinner and some conversation. I'm not quite through with you yet," Amy said to me.

"Sounds wonderful—every bit of it," I replied. "This date is going great so far."

"Yeah, getting laid first is perfect for you men. I'm surprised you're staying for the rest of it."

"Well, you did say I'm getting laid again, so I figure I can act interested in whatever you're talking about for a while at least."

"You better do a good job acting interested, buster."

"Watch me." We both laughed.

Amy led me to the bathroom, and we laughed and teased our way through a shower. We got some clothes on, and moved on to the kitchen.

"Something smells great," I said.

"I guess you didn't notice before."

"Not with a gorgeous, naked woman in front of me. No, I can't say I did."

"Glad I can get your full attention, at least once in a while," she drawled. "Now, would you see to the wine?"

Amy and I spent a lively evening around her table, laughing and discussing all manner of things. I had always enjoyed her company, but something added a spice this evening. We were more than friends, now. At some point, we got up to clear the table and put things away. We moved to her couch to finish the wine.

"What?" Amy asked when she saw me looking at her. Our conversation had paused.

"I'm having a great time, Amy. You're a lot of fun to be around."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Well, I do. But this time I mean it."

Amy grinned, then looked back at me. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm thinking that we're too far from your bed."

"Exactly," she said, getting up and taking my hand. "Come here," she said, pulling me back into the bedroom. "Why don't we get ready for bed? I have a feeling that we'll be falling asleep after we wear each other out this time."

"Great idea."

I got ready and then waited beside her bed, pulling her into my arms. We remained standing, letting our hands roam as we got each other excited.

Amy pulled back for a moment and looked up at me. "Would you like to try a little sixty-nine, and then maybe finish by pushing into me from behind?"

"Uh, I'd love to," I croaked, my cock pushing into her leg.

Amy chuckled and pulled me down to the bed. She winked at me as she put a pillow under my head, licking her lips. I watched her athletic body drape across mine, and then I sighed when I felt her soft lips encircle the tip of my cock. I got busy and started kissing around her pussy, already tasting the musk of her arousal.

Amy's skill in giving head matched everything else about her in the bedroom. I could tell that she enjoyed it, and she picked up on every cue that my body gave her. While keeping the pleasure flowing, she worked her magic, teasing and building the tension. I did the same back to her, not letting anything go for too long.

"You're a wicked man," she said, pulling back. "I'll need you inside me to get any relief."

"That's the plan," I said, chuckling.

Amy hopped up and kneeled down on the bed. "Come and get it."

I jumped up and lined myself up behind her. We both groaned when my cock found her entrance, and we pushed deeply into each other.

We pulled back and pushed again.

"Harder!" Amy commanded, looking back at me. I put my hands on her hips and starting pulling her into me, getting a grunt of approval. Her hand snaked back between her legs, and she dropped her head down again to focus on the sensations surging through her body.

Having drained myself a few hours earlier, I was able to avoid blowing it as I looked down at the incredible woman pushing back into me. Amy stretched before me, her tight back sinuously leading to flaring hips and a perfect ass. I felt its firm contours with each stroke, and the contact rippled outward from my groin, adding to the pleasure radiating from my cock.

"Oh, yeah!" Amy encouraged as we found a rhythm and bounced against each other.

"Amy, you feel incredible!" I answered, then lost myself in the boundless pleasure of Amy's pussy.

Amy whipped her hair over her back, and I saw that her face was flushed with arousal. Her fingertips tickled my balls as she worked her clit hard. Amy moaned with every thrust, and her passion pulled mine along with it.

From deep within, I felt the spark of orgasm flare into a flame. At the same time, I felt Amy's greedy fingers speed into a frenzy. Her moans increased in pitch.

"I'm close, Eric. Harder!" Amy rammed into me, and I slammed back in response, determined to give this girl what she wanted.

Several crashes later, Amy dug her fingers deep into herself and held them, just pounding back into me.

"I'm coming!" she wailed, and convulsed around my cock. I watched the sinews of her shoulders stand out while a deep flush encircled her neck. My excitement soared to watch her cry and thrash through her orgasm.

Suddenly, I was hurled over the edge, hanging in space while an icy incandescence shot out through my limbs.

"Ahhhh!" I wailed as my orgasm rushed up to claim me. I fell into sweet relief, blasting my release into Amy's clutching pussy while my body twitched behind her. She pushed back hard into me and held there, amping up the pleasure flowing from my cock.

We stayed joined together for a long time, occasionally rocking through a spike in the afterglow. I let my hands drift over Amy's legs, back, and ass, feeling the smooth skin as she purred beneath me.

Finally, she spoke. "Wow. That was fantastic."

"It was the same for me, Amy. You're amazing."

"Thank you, Eric. I really needed that."

"I was more than happy to help. Let me know anytime."

"Always ready to help a girl out?"

I laughed. "Yeah, you've got me there."

"Good. I have a lot of needs. You'll be busy. Now, you ready for me to let go of you?"

"Not really, but it will have to happened sometime."

"Poor baby. Here goes."

I whimpered as my cock slipped free, hearing a chuckle in return. We both stretched out on our backs, sighing in relaxation. I rolled to my side and leaned over Amy.

"That was a fantastic evening, Amy. I'm glad I stayed for everything."

"So the dinner and conversation were a small price to pay for the great sex?"

"No, they were a high price, but the sex was worth it."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, lover-boy."

I leaned in to kiss her, pulling back and changing tone. "The truth is, I would count myself lucky just to have dinner with you, Amy."

Her eyes softened. "Thanks, Eric." She kissed me again, slow and tender. "I'll dream well tonight."

"Me, too. Good night."

Amy turned, and I spooned behind her, drifting off with thoughts of how lucky I really was.

Morning came, and I awoke to fine Amy's sparkling eyes looking into mine.

"Morning, lover-boy. I hope you didn't think you were done for the night."

"With horny, needy women, I'm never done," I answered, drawing her in for a kiss.

I decided to focus on her pleasure this morning, heating her up and then tongue-lashing her pussy until she cried out in orgasm. Amy then pulled me up on top of her, and she locked her ankles over me as we gently rocked together, our tongues deeply twined. I came forcefully, moaning into Amy's mouth. We kissed our way back to earth.

"What a way to wake up," I offered.

"Pretty good, Eric. My compliments. You have a magic tongue."

"Comes in handy sometimes."

"Keeping needy ladies satisfied?"

"Exactly."

"Well, it worked. By the way, I'm impressed." Amy's hand snaked around to my ass. "You spent an entire night with me and never went for my ass. Just like you said in your little speech on the subject."

"You had any doubt?" I laughed. "Besides, I know I'm going to get there anyway. What's the rush?"

"Pretty confident in yourself, aren't you?"

"That's why I worked so hard to have a magic tongue," I replied. "Got to keep you satisfied so I can get what I want."

"And what, pray tell, is that?"

"Not so fast. I don't spill all my secrets so easily."

"Ooooh, I so love a challenge," Amy whipped back. "We'll see how long you last."

I just winked in reply.

Amy and I got cleaned up and made breakfast together. We took a hike, with plans to meet up again for dinner. After a great dinner, we were walking up from the car. Amy put her hand in mine.

"Would you like to spend the night again?"

"Love to," I replied.

"I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned," she said, winking. I figured I would. I was starting to appreciate Amy's bedroom manner. Sometimes she wanted to lead, sometimes she wanted to be led, and often she would respond to whatever waves were coming from me.

Amy let me into her place and escorted me to her guest bathroom. "You'll find a toothbrush and a few other things there," she said.

"A little advance planning?" I teased.

"Never hurts," she said lightly. "Oh, and dress for this evening is very casual. I'll meet you beside the bed?"

"Sounds perfect," I replied.

I got ready, hung my clothes in her guest closet, and moved to her bedroom. I wondered what she had in mind. My cock figured it was something good, because it jutted out, ready for action.

I sucked in my breath as Amy's body came into view. Her eyes smoldered up at me through lowered brows. Her nipples jutted out on her firm breasts. Her legs gracefully brought her over to me.

"Glad to see you're excited for me," she said, lightly encircling my cock in her hand.

"How could I not be?" I replied, drawing her in for a kiss.

We kissed long and hard, our breath heating up. Amy pulled me down on the bed and threw me a pillow, laughing as she straddled me. I used the pillow to prop up my head so I could reach Amy's pussy, already wet with desire. I felt her lips kiss my cock as I took the first pass with my tongue. After a bit, I let my hands roam and caress her ass.

"Uh, huh!" Amy encouraged. She reached under my legs and did the same, as if to say I'll do it if you will.

I grew a little more bold, eventually cupping my fingers over her valley, but not inside. Amy's sighs encouraged me, and she twisted under my hand, trying to get my fingers deeper. Amy had lifted my knees to get better access, and her fingers continued to mimic mine.

Finally, I let a finger briefly drag across her rosebud. Amy jolted in excitement, moaning around my cock and shoving her ass into my hands. She was definitely OK with this. A second later, I felt her finger touch me in the same place. I roamed some more, then let another finger drag, getting another moan. This went on for a while, with Amy getting more and more worked up. She popped off my cock to breathe, and then just used a hand to hold on. I gave her mercy and slid my fingers directly over her ass, caressing the rougher skin.

"Yessss," Amy hissed. I lapped at the moisture flowing from her pussy, as I felt her fingertips lodge at my back door. Amy shifted, and her clit mashed into my tongue. Her breath blew ragged on my cock while her body tensed and trembled.

"Oh, God, don't stop!" Amy exclaimed. I took her to the summit, and she jumped off with a wail of release. Her body shook all over me in a monster orgasm. I felt her ass pulse in time to the contractions racing through her pussy, each one accompanied by a groan of relief. I exulted in Amy's extended ride and kept my fingers possessively on her ass while she came back to earth.

"What happened?" she said in a shaky voice. "I came really hard."

"Let's talk later. I want to be inside you now."

"Good idea," Amy laughed. She flipped around and sank down onto my pole. "This what you want?"

"Yeah," I moaned back.

Amy started grinding her hips over me, a smile on her face. "Come for me, baby."

I did just that, letting her ride me into a fantastic orgasm. Amy had primed me with her reaction to my fingers on her ass, and I came long and hard, letting Amy watch me writhe and moan under her. When I came back, I looked into her eyes.

"Turned on a bit, were you?" she asked, her eyes dancing.

"You could say that. I just had this hot chick come hard all over my face."

Amy blushed. "I'm almost embarrassed by how much that turned me on."

"Well, we're getting closer to 'soul-crashing' territory."

Amy laughed, her body setting little shocks along my cock. "I don't know if I can handle any more. Wow."

"I think there's a little bit of the taboo, and letting yourself go. But a lot of it is just that it feels really good."

Amy crouched down to kiss me. "Really good. Thanks for that."

"Any time."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Duh. You'll be more than happy to get your hands on my ass any time?"

"Exactly. You have one grade A, premium ass."

"Anything else grade A?" Here eyes flashed a challenge.

"Everything, Amy. Everything."

"That's the right answer, Eric," she said softly. She leaned down to kiss me again.

We got out of bed to wash up and cuddle together for the night. The next morning, we laughed our way through a shower, ate a quick breakfast together, and then I went back to my place to get ready for work.

Tuesday evening, we were having dinner together.

"So, we're both invited to the big party Saturday," Amy observed.

"And you're wondering how we should introduce ourselves?"

"Something like that," she said, her casual words at odds with the blazing intensity of her eyes.

"Perhaps we should introduce ourselves as boyfriend and girlfriend," I suggested. "It would provide a cover for us being together so much. People will start to notice our package deal."

"That may make sense, Eric. Think you can play the part?"

"It will be a cameo appearance for me, Amy. No problem."

"You say such the prettiest things," she replied, coming around to sit in my lap. She stayed there a while, and then we shared her bed.

123456...9