Adult Movie Theater Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife enjoys men at movie house.
2.2k words
4.46
152.3k
46
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ving
Ving
58 Followers

Kris stretched her legs out in front of her and spread her knees a few inches apart. She dropped her hands into her lap and began to pull her skirt up her thighs, bunching the material into her crotch while pressing her fist against her cunt lips. Stan looked down into his wife's crotch and saw her rubbing herself while she raised her skirt up her legs. He decided he wouldn't touch her until he could see her panties, he sat back in his seat and turned his torso so he was facing her side and just watched as his wife's skirt disappeared up her thighs.

The men sitting around her also stopped watching the movie and kept their eyes glued to the attractive woman showing off her legs to them. When her hem was almost to her crotch and her entire thigh was showing, the man one seat over suddenly shifted in his seat and reached over to place his hand on her upper thigh, just below her rising hem. Kris froze, she stopped moving her skirt, but she didn't move her leg, nor his hand. Stan was a little taken aback, he had just assumed he would be the first man to put a hand on his wife, and he was probably just as shocked to see another mans hand on her as Kris was. He looked up a little, so his eyes could see how her nipples were doing, if he could see them he would know she wanted that mans hand on her leg. His eyes bugged out at the sight, he had never seen them so big or so hard, he smiled a big smile and quickly put his hand on Kris' other thigh, his palm on the inside of it and gave a little tug, indicating he wanted Kris to spread her legs further apart.

Kris' chest was rising and falling with the quick breaths she was inhaling; her nipples were straining against her blouse, they felt extra sensitive to her as they pushed into the silk blouse. She could feel her pussy oozing it's juices into her panty crotch. She opened her legs wider and pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist, exposing the entire front of her string bikini panties; they barely covered her cunt hair, and Stan could see one of her pussy lips, bared through the side. He moved his hand up so he could slide a finger up and down it's length, he was not at all surprised at how slick it was to his touch, he knew how wet Kris got when she was turned on, and though it had been awhile, he knew she was turned on now.

Kris shivered from head to toe when she felt Stan's finger, she rocked in her chair as an orgasm swept through her, it had been so long since he had gotten her off, she was a little surprised at how easily she came. The man moved over so he was sitting next to her, he felt her leg shake under his hand, so he knew she came too. He looked at where Stan's hand was and placed his on the other side. He snaked a finger under her panties and rubbed her other cunt lip. Again Kris rocked in her chair, he was the first man to touch her so intimately since she married, Kris was falling into an erotic trance, every touch was a new sensation, and each new sensation made her cunt wetter and wetter.

The man sitting in front of her turned around and reached out one of his hands, he pushed past the sopping cloth of her panties that covered her cunt opening and inserted two fingers all the way in to the last knuckles. He began finger fucking her, pushing and pulling his fingers into seeping twat, while Stan and the stranger stroked her cunt lips. The man in front of her reached over further, so he was able to stroke Kris' clit with his thumb. She pushed back against his fingers, so his thumb rubbed harder against her. Kris was sitting with her legs splayed apart, her skirt bunched up to her waist, her hands clutched the arm rests, her head was tossed back, resting on the back of her seat, her eyes closed as she basked in the overwhelming feeling of the three hands caressing her pussy. Her body was all sexual heat, and she knew she could cum with every touch on her skin. And cum she did, for two men sitting in the row behind her stretched over her shoulders and began to run their hands over her tits, the men unbuttoned her blouse and inserted their hands so they could feel her bare breasts. They were both stunned when they discovered her nipples. Kris' nipples were now like corks freshly pulled from a bottle of fine wine, almost as tall and almost as wide around. The men had never felt anything like them, they ran their palms over them and pinched them between their thumbs and forefingers. Whatever they did, it didn't matter to Kris, she was lost in perpetual orgasm.

It had been a long time since Stan's cock felt as rock solid as it did at this moment, he wanted to fuck his young beautiful bride right then and there.

"Kris," he said out loud, as he unzipped his pants and pushed them and his boxers down to his ankles, "get up and sit on my cock, facing the screen, I want to fuck you now." Kris turned to her husband and opened her eyes, she dropped her gaze to her husbands bare crotch and saw how hard he was, harder than in years, if ever. She quickly jumped up and settled her ass cheeks down onto his lap, she moved the crotch band of her panties aside and guided her husbands cock into her steaming cunt. She put all her weight down on her ass cheeks so she could push his dick as far up her pussy as he could get, then she rubbed her ass cheeks back and forth on his thighs as she leaned forward, she fucking her husbands dick, more than he fucking his wife's cunt. Kris began rising and falling as she impaled herself on his cock, suddenly she felt her face being held on either side and her mouth was guided towards a cock bigger than anyone she'd ever seen. Her mouth opened in fright and as it did she found it filled with the head of the mans dick. Despite her fears, Kris eagerly tried to suck on it, she got her tongue out of the way and began to swallow it as far into her mouth as she could. When it hit the back of her mouth she stopped, her lips were stretched far apart as they wrapped around the huge shaft, and her mouth was filled by it. She tried lapping it with her tongue, but found it hard to move. The mans hands moved from the sides of her face to the back of her head, and he wrapped her bountiful head of hair around them and began to force her mouth up and down on his cock, pulling her hair to guide her mouth back and forth as he fucked her mouth.

"Ummmmm" moaned Kris as she was impaled at both ends of her body, she was quivering and shaking as her body spasmed in wave after wave of orgasms, she was being taken from one peak of cumming to the next, as her squirming made her move on the cocks in her mouth and cunt. The man in her mouth pulled her hair so her mouth came to a stop, she felt his cock jump against the roof of her mouth, and suddenly her throat was hit with a jolt as his first wad of sperm came flying out. Kris swallowed it in one gulp to keep from gagging on it, then as more and more came gushing out she couldn't swallow fast enough, and some of his cum went pouring out the sides of her mouth and down her chin to drip off onto her tits.

The man went staggering backwards when he was finished cumming and his cock began to shrink in the beautiful woman's mouth, amazed at how good looking she was and why she was sucking and fucking in a dirty movie theater. He was gently pushed aside by another man who wanted to get his dick sucked. Kris felt her face once again being taken and another cock was put in her mouth. This was too much for Stan, he had watched his wife suck another man while he fucked her, it was better than all the fantasies he'd had for the past few weeks. He watched her mouth being fucked, and he watched as she swallowed the mans cum, and he saw it dribble out of her mouth. So when he saw another cock enter his wife's mouth he erupted. His cock jerked and twitched in his orgasm and so did his body. He had never cum so hard, he even lifted his wife's feet off the floor as he bucked his pelvis into her. When he had shot his last wad, he collapsed back into his seat, his chest rising and falling with a rapidity that scared him, he gave himself a rueful smile as he considered a heart attack, what a way to go he thought.

Kris felt her husband shooting into her pussy, her body bounced up and down as he lifted her up, her mouth also bounced up and down on the second mans cock. At one point it was forced into her throat and Kris did a small deep throat job on it. She didn't gag and discovered she could indeed take a cock down her throat. The man in her mouth didn't last much longer than her husband and Kris soon found her mouth once again filled with a strangers cum, and she just as eagerly swallowed it as best she could, then in mid swallow the guy took his cock from her mouth and aimed his remaining cream at her face, spurting wad after wad over her lips and onto her cheeks and into her hair.

Stan looked on as the man began to shoot all over his wife's face. When he was done spurting, Stan took a finger and wiped the cum off her face and then stuck it in her mouth so she could suck it off, which Kris eagerly did; wrapping her tongue around his finger, licking it clean. He leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear

"I gather I don't have to go to jail, my little vixen?" Kris giggled.

"No, I guess you don't," she sighed and leaned back against Stan's chest, "that was incredible, I didn't know sex could be so earth shattering." She crooked her head and looked back at him, seeking his eyes, "You've never fucked me like that before, what I was doing turned you on too, didn't it?"

"Yes, I must admit it did," Stan replied, and to himself he chuckled, and that's all I'm admitting. "Shall we go, or do you feel like doing the rest of these men?"

Kris looked around her, the remaining three men were looking at her and stroking their cocks, she smiled at them in the semi-darkness and said

"Sorry guys, but I'm a little overwhelmed, seeing as it is my first time doing something like this, but be sure you're here tomorrow night" and she said to Stan, "what time dear?"

Stan answered, "8:30"

Kris looked back to the men and continued "be here tomorrow night at 8:30 and I promise you will get some part of me."

"How do we know that?" one of the men brazenly asked, 'why should you want to come back here so soon?"

Kris looked him in the eye and said "Because my husband is going to give me to a man here tomorrow night, and that man is going to do what ever he wants with me, so I assume you men will be offered my body at some point in the evening." As she spoke, hearing herself describe the next evening, she leaked more pussy juice out her all ready over flowing cunt. Kris realized she was looking forward to her next adventures.

Stan and Kris stood and adjusted their respective pieces of clothing and left the theater. Stan hailed the limo and James backed up and opened the door for them. He noticed their disheveled clothes and Madams messed up hair, he looked at the theater sign, he didn't say a word, but his mind raced through a lot of different scenes. As he helped her into the car he could not help but see all the way up her skirt, how moist her panties were was clearly evident, and the distinct aroma of copulation was in the air. He shook his head in wonderment at the old man and the young wife, as he walked to his place behind the wheel, but then he smiled to himself, thinking, hey his money has bought you too.

As James drove them home, Stan and Kris snuggled in the back seat and fell asleep in each other arms, both exhausted from their mutual exertions.

Ving
Ving
58 Followers