Adult Pajama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

I kissed my way across both breasts, working around first her right nipple and then finally sucking her left nipple into my mouth. I both felt and heard her groan as my mouth rolled and pulled her nipple and my fingers slipped between her already wet pussy lips. I continued to gently suck her tit, alternately working just the nipple and then sucking a large portion of her tit into my mouth and using my tongue to flick back and forth across her nipple in time with my finger, which had not yet found its way to her clit. I allowed my finger to slide deep into her wet tunnel several times before I drew it out across her exposed clit in small circles.

"Oh, fuck." She grunted as I slid a second finger into her wet pussy. She pushed her hips out toward me while I slid them in and out, fucking her tunnel with my fingers and grinding my thumb on her hard clit. "UH, GOD!" she squeaked as her body trembled, her arms coming off her head and pulling my face hard against her tit where I gently nibbled the hard button. I felt her pussy leak her juices as she came around my fingers, her pussy clenching and unclenching spasmodically. At that moment I was completely ready to just lay her down and plunge my dick into her hot pussy, but was surprised as I felt a mouth close around my dick.

I finally let go of Sue when she released my head, allowing her to step back and slump into a chair. I looked down and saw Tina bobbing her head on and off my shaft, one hand between her legs, frigging her pussy, as she stroked my saliva- slickened shaft with her hand and mouth. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever he was, sat in stunned silence as he watched Tina's head bobbing on my dick, Marcia's head doing a similar dance in his lap, his mesh boxers around his ankles.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me!" Tina said urgently as she pulled off my dick and stood up. She turned around and pushed her ass at my hard dick, reaching between her legs to find it and guide it to her exposed wet pussy.

"Oh, shit," I groaned as I grasped her hips and pulled her toward me, coaxing her tight pussy over my shaft.

"Ohmygod" she moaned as she stretched around the fatness of my overly- stimulated dick. "God, you are so big!"

"Uh huh." Was all I could say as I hit bottom, the head of my dick pressing against her cervix. I started to stroke back, stopping when only the head was still inside her and then plunged quickly into her again, banging the head of my dick against her cervix once again.

"Oh, God yes!" she squealed as I started stroking in and out of her, holding her hips for leverage as I literally pounded my dick into her. If it hadn't been for her heels she would have been way too short to do this, so I had to make sure not to knock her off of them, but at the same time the feeling of her extremely tight pussy and my dick smashing into the end of her tunnel with each stroke threatened to make me forget to help balance her. "Oh I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg" she half cried, half moaned as her body shuddered, her pussy pulsating around my dick.

The overload of sensations, including Marcia, now standing and facing me while she sat on Sam's hard dick, was enough to push me over the top. My body jerked while I looked at Marcia's tits, bouncing in her top, my dick squirting shot after shot of cum into Tina, whose own orgasm seeming to go on as long as my dick pumped into her.

"Oh, God." I panted as I watched Marcia, who was busy watching me. Tina pulled off of me and knelt down on the floor, clearly struggling to get all her muscles going again as Marcia shuddered and came around Sam's dick.

Lisa stepped over to me and knelt down, eagerly sucking my softening dick into her mouth. She spent several minutes licking and sucking all of Tina's and my juices from my dick before she stood up and hugged me tight, kissing me and sharing the taste of both pussy and cum with me. "God, you taste good," she whispered.

"I'm glad you think so."

"Oh, yeah," she said looking down at Tina, now rolled over on her back with her knees in the air and her legs spread wide, gently stroking her pussy with one hand and her small tits with the other. "I think she got more than she bargained for too."

"Oh, God, yes. I haven't ever felt so full." Tina answered from where she lay.

"Come on. lover, let's sit down and let you rest."

"I think the hot tub!" Sue said, getting up from the chair where she had been sitting and watching while she recovered. She led us out to the large hot tub in the back yard, now dark except for the accent lights around the patio and the underwater lights of the tub. "I really want to get fucked now. God, he was good with his fingers and mouth. How many times a day do you get him to get you off?" she asked Lisa.

"As many times as I can," she said with a smug smile. "Although I think the record is six or seven in one night."

"I believe it. God, you're lucky!"

"Thank you," she said with a huge grin as she pulled off her baby doll and tossed it on a chair and climbed into the hot bubbly water.

It took a little while, but soon all of them had joined us in the tub, and true to her word, Sue had worked my flagging dick until I was once again hard.

"Now, I really want to feel this dick inside me," Sue said quietly as she stood up and sat on the edge of the tub, propping her feet on the sides so her legs were spread wide apart. "Come on, Mike. Fill me up with that dick. I want to see if it's as good as Lisa says it is."

"Go ahead, lover. Give her the whole nine inches!" Lisa said with a wide smile.

"As you wish," I answered, more than enough turned on with all the naked women touching me. I stood up and moved to a spot between her legs and then leaned over her to aim my dick at her pussy.

"Oh, my. That does feel nice and full." Sue said as I pushed my dick into her, her hips lifting off the side of the tub to meet my thrust.

I stroked slowly in and out of her velvety tunnel, working up and down as well as in and out, so that each stroke was a slightly different feel, looking for the one that got the most reaction. Her hips thrusting toward me told me when I had found the perfect combination of angle and stroke, and I started repeating that combination, allowing my pelvis to grind into her clit at the end of each thrust. "Oh, God,... No. I'm going to cum again!" she squeaked as her body trembled, her pussy clenching my dick in time with the little shudders that seemed to be running up and down her body in waves. "Oh, God!" she groaned as she pulled off my still hard dick and lowered herself into the water, her chest heaving to catch her breath. "How the fuck did he do that?"

"My secret," Lisa said with a grin as Marcia stood up.

"I think you owe me now." She said, kneeling on a seat of the tub and sticking her ass and pussy out at me.

"With pleasure," I said as I stepped behind her! I rubbed my head around her lips, partly trying to bring some moisture out to replace what the hot tub washed off, and partly to tease her clit. My precum helped slicken her lips and she was soon moaning for me to quit teasing her and push it in. I teased her lips and clit with my dick while I let one hand tease her left tit and nipple.

"Oh, God. Are you going to make me cum without putting it in me?" she pleaded, as I continued to stroke her now fully exposed clit with the tip of my dick.

"Nope," I answered as I aimed my dick at her lips once again and this time drove into her in one quick stroke. Without giving her a chance to recover I pulled all the way out and teased her clit again. I felt her body start to shiver slightly as her climax started to build , and drove my dick into her again, the head hitting her cervix as I bottomed out. I let go of her nipple as I took several quick strokes with my dick, sliding my hand down her body and finding her clit with my fingers. I stroked it only a few times before she cried out in ecstasy, her whole body shaking and trembling in pleasure. I held her tight to me while she shook and panted, struggling to hold herself up while I stroked her clit gently.

"Learned a few new tricks I see," A voice from the dark said.

It was a voice I hadn't heard in almost twenty years, and as she stepped into the light I knew in an instant who it was. She wore a fishnet chemise, two long strips of fishnet that went from her neck, across her tits, to her waist. A wide skirt of fishnet wrapped around her slim hips with garter straps for her black fishnet stockings. The black fishnet of her outfit contrasted starkly with her creamy white skin and red hair, both on her head and neatly trimmed into a triangle pointing toward her exposed pussy.

"Oh, my God." I mumbled as I looked at Jenny's green eyes staring at mine.

She walked directly to me while Marcia slid off my hardon and sank into the water, her sex clouded mind trying to make sense of what was going on.

"When Lisa started to describe you a few months ago, I wondered if it was you. It was almost too much to hope for that it was. It's been such a very long time." Jenny said as she stepped toward the tub. She stood silently while my eyes drank her in like a thirsty man. "So would you like to come undress me like the rest of the ladies, or are you going to leave me standing here all night?"

"Um... of course." I said, stepping out of the tub, water streaming off my legs as I stepped over toward her. I gently reached behind her neck, pushing her red hair aside to reach the small clasp that held up the section of fish net that didn't really hide her beautiful tits. I felt her gently stoke my hard dick and lift it as she stepped closer to me, trapping both my dick and her hand between us while she used her free arm to circle around my neck. She gently pulled my face to hers, her soft lips gently brushing against mine, her hot breath tasting sweet as her lips closed to mine. I allowed both hands to circle her body, stroking her back and reaching for the second strap that held the fishnet to her chest. I gently pulled the material down her body until she was naked from the waist up, her hard nipples pressing into my chest as she gently stroked my hard shaft.

"I have longed for this for so long," she whispered as she stepped back enough for me to push the material over her hips. "Suck my tits. Suck them like you used to, and then take me. Fill me with your hot cum like we did so many years ago. I want to feel you inside me again."

I slowly lowered myself down until I was kneeling on one knee, my face even with her tits. Gently I kissed from one side to the other, licking and kissing each nipple in turn before drawing it into my mouth. As I sucked her tits I let my hands roam across her back and bare ass, eventually trailing down to where her stockings were holding the remnants of her outfit up. My fingers gently teased each leg as they dragging the fishnet material to her feet, where she lifted each one, allowing me to make her as naked as the first time she let me see her body. I trailed the tips of my fingers back up her legs, my fingers finding her soft moist pussy, gently slipping between her lips, searching for her hard clit. I heard and felt her draw a breath as my finger stroked the first time across her hard nub, her hands grabbing at my short hair and caressing my back.

Without warning I released her tit from my mouth and stood up, hooking my arms around her legs. I lifted her from the ground and moved us to the edge of the tub, holding her so her pussy was pressed against my chest. I let her slide slowly down my body, her wet lips leaving a trail down my body until my dick pressed up between her legs. I worked my hips to find that special opening as she spread her legs and wrapped them around me.

"Oh, yes. That's what I want," she purred as I lowered her onto my dick and into a sitting position on the edge of the tub. We were oblivious to everything around us as I started to slowly stroke in and out of her velvety hot tunnel, her arms around my neck, pulling my face back to hers. Her tongue darted into my mouth in time with my strokes into her pussy, her body trembling in one long continuous orgasm as I pushed time and again into her pulsating tunnel.

"Oooooo I moaned into her mouth as my dick spurted a huge gush of cum deep into her pussy. My body jerked time and again as my cum surged deep into her.

"Yes. That's it. Oh, God, yes." She said quietly, as she pulled her body tight to mine, her chest heaving as hard as mine was.

It was some time before we became aware of our surroundings, realizing that Tina was bouncing on her husband's lap on a lounge chair close by and Lisa was laying with her legs in the air on a towel with Marcia, the two of them grinding their pussies together as they climaxed loudly in unison.

"I think we started something," Jenny said quietly, moving my face to hers again. She kissed me gently time and again, whispering to me how much she missed my touch and my kiss, until finally my dick softened and slipped from her.

I pulled away from her and turned her, lowering her into the tub before I climbed over the side and joined her, pulling her onto my lap where I could cuddle her.

"You never came after me." She said quietly.

"You said you were getting married. What could I do? I thought you had found someone to replace me and I wasn't going to stop you from being happy."

"I wasn't in love with anyone but you. I just needed you to come tell me you still wanted me. I needed to hear you still needed ME." She said, burying her face into my neck.

"I'm sorry. I didn't get that from what you sent."

"You were so good at understanding what it took to make me feel good, I guess it never occurred to me you wouldn't understand what else I needed. I spent years angry with you, but I never stopped loving you. I guess that's why my marriage failed."

"Maybe mine too. She always said she felt like there was a ghost in my past that came between us. I told her I was over you, but I knew I never was," I said as I cuddled her. I looked up and saw Marcia and Lisa climb back into the tub, both of them slick with sweat.

"Lisa... I'm sorry. When you told me about Mike, how good he was in bed, especially when you described his eyes, I was sure it was him, but I thought that if I told you I would lose any chance of seeing him again. I kind of tricked you into this party so I could see if it really was him. I hope you're not angry with me."

"That depends: are you the one that taught him how to love like he does?"

"I taught him how to make me feel good. The rest was him."

"In that case, no, I'm not mad. I told him that if I ever met the woman that taught him how to fuck so good I'd invite her to do a three- way. I'm going out on a limb, here. I know he loves you. I'm not sure how much he loves me, but I hope it's as much as you. So I'm going to do what I said. I'm going to invite you to come spend some time with us. I don't want to lose him either, so let's see where this goes. Who knows, maybe there's some way we can share him."

Jenny held out a hand toward Lisa, who took it. She pulled Lisa toward us and then hugged her as tightly as she was hugging me. "Trust me, I don't want to mess up what you two have, but at the same time I don't know if I can stand to lose him again. If that means sharing him with you, I can live with that." She said with a smile. "Just one thing."

"What's that?"

"I hope you have a big enough bed for the three of us, because I think we are going to be spending a lot of time there." Jenny said with a giggle, squeezing me tight and kissing Lisa gently on the lips before turning to give me an equally tender kiss.

You never know where life will take you, or how things will turn out...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
12