Adulterated Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post-coitally, we lay on the bed in each other's arms still glowing from our frantic love making. I felt oddly at ease and comfortable with the relative stranger that was now stroking my arm. His eyes had closed over but his gentle caresses continued as he rested, almost dozing. I watched him as his breathing slowed and began to normalise.

My own heart still pounded, not with the exertion but with the certain knowledge that what I had just done could never ever be undone. I had been unfaithful. I had known all along that I would be but now it was fait accompli it felt different. Bizarrely, there was no feeling of guilt instead there was a deep fulfilment. An itch that had been scratched, a thirst that had been slaked, a hunger satisfied but ultimately, a desire for more awakened.

As we lay, we chatted contentedly. This man who knew me so well already but yet did not know me at all started to become acquainted with the real me, the women behind the keyboard, the person that pushed his buttons when he was alone. In return, I found out more about the man who occupied my thoughts when I wanted my life to be a little less ordinary, my mind's escape when everyday tasks became mundane.

Eventually, feeling motivated to make a move; I extracted myself from his hold and wandered to the bathroom to retrieve a small bottle of oil I had deliberately brought along. As I returned to the bed naked, I asked him to roll over, which he done without question, resting his head on his arms.

Straddling him, I sat on his buttocks and leant forward to kiss the nape of his neck. I heard him give a cat-like murmur as my lips trailed themselves along his skin and my nipples brushed against his back. As I pulled myself upright I drew my tongue down his spine and then blew on the slight dampness I had caused.

"Hey you, that was chilly," Johnny exclaimed in mock indignation.

I giggled naughtily in response, "Don't worry, I have every intention of having you warmed up in no time at all."

"Mmm, now that I can live with."

I drizzled oil over his shoulders and down his back before beginning to slowly rub it into his muscles.

"I'll give you an hour to stop that," Johnny sighed as my hands swept in circular motions over his shoulders, occasionally kneading and smoothing away any knots that they found. My strong fingers worked the oil into his skin, my nails creating swirling patterns for my palms to wipe away, producing a new canvass for me to draw on. I took great pleasure in sitting there massaging the well toned man beneath me, gently getting to know every contour of his back. However, he had other ideas as he turned round, twisting his torso so that I was now sitting on his upper thighs.

I waved the oil bottle in front of him, "It's extra for both sides, you know?" I said jokingly.

"It's not more oil I want, it's more of you," he replied, pulling me down on to him so he could kiss me.

His kisses this time were gentler, lacking the urgency they had contained earlier. His lips seemed softer, his touch more loving. His arms wrapped themselves around me holding me tight. It felt so good to be held so close and I relaxed into him, enjoying the feel of my bare skin against his, my breasts crushed against his chest.

His hand drifted through my long brown hair, combing the strands with his fingers as his mouth left mine. Holding my head tenderly, he turned it so that he could kiss along my jaw line; his lips cool against my cheek as they skimmed slowly along until he was nibbling on my earlobe, his breath lightly tickling my ear sending shivers down my spine. I stretched my neck, basking in the warmth that coursed through my body.

"Oh that feels good," I purred, moving slightly so that my body sat at an angle to his. He took the opportunity to fondle my now reachable breast, cupping and squeezing it before focusing on the nipple and pinching it. I pushed myself back and allowed both breasts to swing free. He did not need any other hint, quickly taking them both in hand and pushing them together and rubbing each nipple with his thumbs. I went up on to my knees and crawled forward before lowering my bust into his face so that he could take a nipple between his lips. As he sucked and licked, I reached down between my legs until I had his semi-hard cock in my hand, which I started to bring to life again, gently stroking his member until I could feel it grow under my touch. Whilst he occupied himself burying his face in my bosom, my fingertips stretched as far down his shaft as they could reach before sliding smoothly upward meeting the distinct rim of his now hardened cock. I let them play and dance around the crease, slipping easily over the top and teasing some more before pushing their way downward again, allowing the top of his helmet to press against my soft palm. I knew I wanted him inside me once more and I was not alone with that feeling.

Releasing his now rock-hard erection, I moved my hand so that I could rub between my own legs, ensuring I was ready to take him once more. I could not resist quickly massaging my clit, feeling how hard and swollen it was, my finger rubbing between my plump and fleshy lips. Creating a v-shape with my fingers I splayed my lips and sat back, deliberately impaling myself on his rigid manhood, allowing his cock to rub against my fingers as I lowered myself on to him. He relaxed back on to the bed watching me as I felt ever millimetre of him entering me, relishing the sensation of his cock gradually filling me. I sat unmoving atop him, taking a moment to memorise the feeling, clenching my pelvic floor muscles to hold him tightly in place. In that instance everything felt right. A random thought floated through my mind and I wondered briefly to myself how something that felt so wonderful could be so wrong but the notion was fleeting and dismissed without a second thought.

I leant back, twisting slightly so that I could reach beneath my bum and hold his balls, which felt hot and tight in my hand. As I bent backwards I could feel his cock inside me push against my inner walls and lying my other hand flat on my abdomen I pressed hard against it so I could feel him deep inside me.

Johnny gave me a mischievous grin, "I've pictured you like this so often, sitting astride me with your tits bouncing as you ride me." His hands were behind his head now and he looked as if he could have been sunbathing he looked that relaxed.

I returned his smile. "I've thought about it too but to be honest I never really thought we would actually do it. Saying that, I'm happy we've eventually got it together."

As I spoke I started to rock. Small movements, which appeared insignificant but internally, were highly arousing. Back and forward. Hardly stirring but yet, still creating intense feelings within. Forward and back. I revelled in the moment; the fantasy I had dreamt about for so long was now real. I had my dream man under me and deep inside me.

Knowing I wanted to take it slow, I decided to change tack and started to gently bounce up and down. My thighs were doing all the work as I sat up and then let myself go, each time getting a little higher before lowering myself once more. I could see that Johnny was looking intently between my legs, drinking in the view of his cock disappearing between my lips only to be revealed again, shiny with my wetness.

I closed my eyes and started to put more energy into my movements, my thighs gripping more tightly around his hips. Although I could feel him inside me, I wanted some pressure against the rest of my pubic mound and leant forward putting my hands on his chest so I could grind myself against him. As a result, I managed to create the perfect angle to stimulate my clitoris and was able to push back down on to him, crushing my pussy against his pelvis with every backward thrust. My breasts were now swinging freely so I lowered my body slightly so that as I propelled myself forward my nipples skimmed his chest.

It was an ideal position and hit all the right spots so it was not long before I could feel the tell tale signs of an orgasm starting to build; my pussy pulsing, my now hypersensitive clit aching and a multitude of sensations collecting intensely between my legs. Lost in my own little world of ecstasy I rode him, speeding up as my juices really started to flow.

Startled out of my reverie, I was surprised to feel Johnny take a hold of my hips and start to thrust upwards into me. He gripped me with some force and drove himself repeatedly into me, slamming upwards, forcing his cock deeper, his balls slapping as he done so. The pounding reverberated through my body sending shockwaves all the way to my nerve endings. I felt jangly and out of control as I tried to keep my own movements going but at the same time wanting to give myself over to Johnny's rhythm. My body no longer felt like it was my own as it quaked and shook, my muscles involuntarily contracting around his cock. My entire body tensed and I could no longer breathe as I felt myself spasm powerfully and still he drove his cock into me. I knew I had gushed all over him and that my creamy fluids would be running in rivulets down his length and coating his balls. I felt like a rag doll held firmly in place as Johnny continued to fuck me hard, his stamina showing as he powered into me. I held on to his hands and pushed down against him. My pussy felt awash as his unrelenting cock rammed into me. I was not used to his staying power so this was literally a breathtaking experience for me.

Johnny then amazed me by sitting up and pushing me backwards, my legs automatically folding beneath me. He was now on his knees, buried deep inside me and taking control, thrusting harder than he had previously. I straightened out my legs which enabled Johnny to lift them higher, taking them onto his shoulders so that my legs were closer together causing my pussy to be even tighter for his cock to push into, the position allowing him to get further into my hot, dripping cunt. I did not think it was possible for me to get any wetter as his shaft continued to pump into me but I was wrong.

I felt like I was on the most exhilarating ride in the fair ground and the notion of someone shouting "Scream if you want to go faster," got into my mind. I knew I would wake the dead if I did scream so bit down instead, gritting my teeth as the feelings continued to well up within me.

"I'm going to come" Johnny gasped all of a sudden, hastily pulling himself from me. I could hear the strain in his voice as he tried to control himself. I quickly sat up, positioning my breasts as a willing receptacle in front of his rampant hard on. I knew he was ready to explode and I did not want to miss the moment. I watched eagerly as he kept pumping his cock until he came. I loved it as he milked himself over my tits, his white hot sperm shooting over my cleavage, marking my body like a dog scenting its territory. In that moment, I was more than happy to be this man's property. I wanted to be owned.

Depleted, Johnny collapsed down on to the bed, shattered after his recent exertions. "Oh man that was good," he exclaimed breathlessly as I lay back with him on the mattress.

"It was okay for a second attempt," I joked. "Just think by breakfast we should have practised just enough to be perfect." I winked slyly at him.

12