Adultery Is My Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

“What happened? It wasn’t supposed to go like that. What happened to your underwear?” I spluttered out.

“He took them off me.”

“You were supposed to just take your dress off then jump into the bed.”

“I did.”

“So he took your panties off once you were in bed? You should have called out before, as soon as he tried.”

“I couldn’t. It wasn’t when I was in bed.”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“Look. Let me start at the beginning. I know things weren’t supposed to go like that but I couldn’t help it. I knew what I was supposed to do but I got nervous. When he started touching me up in the bar, I didn’t know how much I should let him get away with. When he was kissing me I had to kiss him back and I just got…”

“What?”

“Worried. I knew you were watching, that you could see what he was doing, the way he was kissing and groping me. I was worried you might put a stop to it, so I managed to persuade him to come upstairs. We got on the elevator and I thought things were going okay. He was feeling me up, my tits and my ass, but I knew that we were nearly there. Then he pulled the switch on the elevator, stopping us between floors and he asked me to show him my tits. I told him no, that we were nearly at my room anyway and he could wait until then, but he insisted. He had this thing about doing stuff in public places. He wouldn’t let me turn the elevator back on.”

“So you did it? You showed them to him?” I asked.

“No. We kept arguing about it until he eventually told me to just take my bra off so he could see how they looked with nothing on under my dress. I didn’t have much choice so I did it. I reached around the back, undid my bra strap and pulled it through my dress. Then he came up to me and put his hands back on my tits. He said they felt really good like that. Actually,” she paused. “It was…It made me feel…”

“Horny?”

“Well, maybe a little bit. He had already had his hand up my skirt…and then…then when he started touching my breast…you know how much that gets me going. Go on, do it yourself,” she said, grabbing my hand and pressing it to her naked breast. “You see how my nipple’s all hard? He could feel my nipples poking out through my dress.”

I rolled my fingers around both of her nipples, pulling at them slightly, until she moaned.

“Then he asked me to take off my panties. I said no way. I thought if I did that then he would fuck me right there in the elevator. He put his hand under my skirt…he felt my panties and they were…oh Tony, they were all wet…he must have thought I wanted it, that I wanted him to fuck me. I couldn’t think straight. I just stood there while he rubbed his hand along the front of my panties. Then he grabbed them at the sides and yanked them down to my ankles. Oh God. I was sure he was going to fuck me right there and I…I didn’t know how to stop him.”

Suddenly she crushed her lips against mine, pulled me to her and kissed me long and hard. Her hands grabbed my ass, pressing me harder against her. She could feel me, the hardness at my groin. She looked down then traced her hand along the bulge in my pants and began rubbing it. She carried on speaking, her voice becoming more and more urgent as she continued.

“I could see it, like yours. His erection. I thought he was going to pull it out. He unzipped himself but then suddenly the elevator started again. Somebody on another floor must have called for it or something. He picked up my bra and panties and shoved them in his pocket just as the door opened on our floor. I couldn’t see you in the corridor but I knew you must be around somewhere.

“When we were inside the room I suddenly realised that I would have to get completely naked in front of him. I hadn’t thought about that when I had taken my bra off. I couldn’t get into bed wearing the dress. If I pulled the covers up no one would notice in the photos, but he…he would. He might get suspicious. I didn’t want to mess up the job.

“While I was thinking about all this he was getting out of his clothes as fast as he could. He was completely naked in about ten seconds. He lay down on the bed. His cock was standing up like a pole. He had a really big one. I just stood there staring at it…”

“Tell me what happened. On the bed.”

“I had lost all track of time. I knew you must have been outside but I didn’t know when the two minutes would be up. I thought that if you came in now that it would be no good, that I had to be in the bed with him. I unbuttoned my dress and threw it on the chair. I looked at his face. He was staring at my tits, at my pussy. I saw his cock twitching. It was like it had a life of it’s own. I was looking at it, not thinking about him at all, just his cock, like it was something completely separate. Oh God, Tony, take yours out. Take it out and let me see it.”

She pulled at my zipper and released my hard on, fondling it in her hand. She took hold of it and pressed it up between her legs. I felt how wet she was, how desperate she was to be fucked right now, right this minute.

“Oh, I want it. I want your cock. I want it so bad.”

I pushed her back against the wall, grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifted her up against me. I raised her legs up high on to my shoulders then I jammed my cock deep inside her pussy and began to thrust.

“Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me,” she cried. “Do it.”

“What happened next, after you took your dress off?” I whispered in her ear.

“Oooh Tony…he pulled me on to the bed, right on top of him…I could feel it, his cock between my legs…rubbing against my clit…mmmm…then he turned me over onto my back and he…he started sucking my tits…ooooh yeah…”

I leaned down to wrap my mouth around her tit, pulling at the nipple with my teeth, sucking it as I pounded into her.

“Oh God. Oh yeah. His cock…he was pressing it…between my legs…he was trying to get it in my pussy…mmmm…he wanted to fuck me…”

“What if I didn’t hear your signal?” I asked. “What would you have done?”

“What signal?”

“When you said he was going to fuck you…when you said now, right now.”

She gave me a blank look and I realised that it hadn’t been a signal at all.

“You wanted it, didn’t you? You wanted him to fuck you. You were begging him to do it before I came in.”

She stared into my eyes for a moment then nodded, her mouth open.

“Yes…yes. I did…I wanted him to fuck me…I didn’t know where you were…when you’d be there…oh God…I wanted his cock inside me… fucking me…like you’re fucking me now.”

I forced my tongue inside her mouth and we kissed, violently, passionately as I felt my balls tighten up.

“Yes…Now…Do it…Cum inside me…Fuck me…fuck me…ooooh!”

Jenny moaned as I jammed her body against the wall, thrusting my cock as far within her as it would go as my cock exploded, shooting my load deep inside her, filling her up with my cum as she moaned loudly in orgasm. We kissed passionately as I let her gently down so that she could stand up again. After I had got my breath back I left the room to check if Spencer was still around. It looked like he was long gone, and I doubted very much that he would be back. Jenny and I spent the evening in the hotel room, making love again and again. It was an incredible night.

The next morning, just as we were about to leave the hotel room, Jenny turned to me.

“So,” she said. “You going to tell me about our next case?”

I looked at her, unsure whether she was joking or not.

“Let’s go back to bed,” I said when I realised she was serious. “We can discuss the ins and outs of it better there.”

“You’re the boss,” she said, tearing off her dress and laying naked on the bed, waiting for me.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers