Advanced Robotics

Story Info
Christine is enjoyed by robot and designers.
2.5k words
3.94
122.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
389 Followers

In attempting to write at least one story from each category, the following story is my attempt at writing a ‘non-human’ story. This should be far fetched and fun, I hope you enjoy it.

I had never been to any place like the complex I was walking into. I remember having received the address from my advanced robotics professor. Nervously I pressed the buzzer by the enormous steel door. A moment later a light within the buzzer itself lit up and I could see the green light it emitted scan my body in the dark night air. The scan passed from head to toe and when it had finished the steel door slid open.

“Come in Christine.” My professor’s voice came over an intercom.

I stepped into the well-lit building, my black Sketchers didn’t make a noise as I walked down the long hallway. There were no doors, and the harsh fluorescent light glared on my glasses. I took them off and rubbed my eyes, taking a moment to brush my hair back. I tied it into a ponytail with the scrunchy from my wrist and put my glasses back on.

Even though this was part of my graduate internship, I wasn’t dressed up. I knew I would be working and had worn a sweatshirt over a t-shirt so I would be prepared for any kind of work area. Sometimes, robotics rooms were clean rooms and refrigerated, other times you could be welding and sweating your ass off. Below my sweatshirt was a simple pair of khaki cargo pants. You could barely see my slim figure, or the swell of my c-cup breasts, through my somewhat baggy attire. Finally I reached what appeared to be the only room in the long hallway. There was a flat hand scan panel beside it.

“Put your hand there Christine, it will log you in, so you’ll be able to come and work on your own later.” My professor’s voice echoed in the stark hallway.

“Uh-Okay.” I said apprehensively and put my hand on the panel, it lit up for a moment and then the only door in the hall opened.

The room I was stepping into was vast, with fifteen-foot ceilings, and clean white floors and walls. Centered in front of me was a cluster of worktables and electronic equipment that was lit up brightly. As I looked out past it, I couldn’t see the outer walls, because the rest of the room wasn’t lit. Professor Lee stood at one of the tables. (Sorry to support the stereotype of Asian and technology, but it seemed to fit with the image as it unfolded) He was soldering a large and complicated looking circuit board.

“Hello Christine, I am happy you made it.” Lee said. He laid the iron in its cradle and came over to shake my hand. “You have been my favorite student since class began, and I am delighted to bring you in on this project.”

“Am I the only student?” I asked timidly looking about at the vast room.

“No.” Professor Lee answered. “I also brought in Richard Hassle, and Roger Chow. They are working on the operating unit at the moment. You and I will be focusing on the many processors. At least for the time being.”

The professor explained to me that we were working on an interactive unit, capable of reading and acting upon human brainwaves. It was a robot capable of following instructions, based on the thought directives of an operator. However they were also toying with a semi-sentient program that would allow the robot if separated from its operator to continue with its directive and achieve it’s goals. It would eventually be used in military applications, but at the current stage they were toying with a prototype.

I was a straight A honor student, and robotics was my field. Seeing some of the routes I was wiring setting up a rather awkward looking processor I was dying to see what it went to and what it would be capable of. As my eyes adjusted to the room I could eventually see that on the other side of the room behind a heavy curtain there was another lighted work area, and I could now hear, Hassle and Chow working on something diligently.

Professor Lee, had always been very happy around me, and I often caught him looking at me when he thought I couldn’t see him. I knew he found me attractive and I delighted in the idea. While I worked I could tell that behind me he was turning around a lot to look at me. The way that I leaned over the work station when I soldered likely left the top of my little pink thong showing a lot, despite my sweatshirt.

Several hours later we broke for dinner, and Hassle and Chow came out to meet us, telling Professor Lee that they had finished. Professor Lee sent the three of us out for dinner saying that when we returned we would be treated to a demonstration.

The three of us left the building and drove into town together. Hassle and Chow are probably the two cutest boys in the advanced robotics class, and being a horny young girl geek myself I had enjoyed a fantasy or two about each of them. During the car ride I pestered them incessantly for information on what they were building.

“It’s a surprise.” Chow said to me.

“You two know, the professor must know, why can’t I?” I said. Chow and Hassle snickered a little. “What!?” I demanded.

“Nothing.” Hassle said. “You’ll see when you get back.”

“C’mon you guys have to tell me!” I said they were in the front and I in the back and I was leaning between the bucket seats as I talked. I squirmed in a provocative manner as I begged them to tell me. They were quick to pick up on my plan.

“What do we get if we tell you?” Chow asked raising an eyebrow jovially.

“I dunno….” I said coyly. “Depends how much you tell me.”

“I think maybe we should let you find out for yourself.” Hassle answered.

“Of course, we are just guys, and as guys, we’re pretty easy to bribe.” Chow added.

“Oh yeah.” I said in the most seductive voice I could muster.

“The three of us really built it for you.” Hassle said.

“For me?” I asked.

“Yep.” Chow said. “As the only hot girl in the robotics department, we decided to build a machine made solely for sex and get you to test it out.”

“What!?” I shouted.

“All the hardware can be taken and changed over for a military application, but we built the first one to completely and totally ravage you.” Hassle said.

“You two are nuts!” I now knew they were giving me a hard time.

“We really can’t tell you.” Chow said. “Professor Lee wants it to be a surprise.”

“A sex machine.” I said laughing. “You two are pervs!”

“We’re pervs!” Hassle said. “Depends how much you tell me…” He imitated my voice. “I’d’ve told you anything for a kiss or two.” Hassle said laughing.

“Yeah?” I asked. Despite their joking, I was becoming aroused, something about the joking flirtyness and being in the car with these two guys, and knowing my professor thought I was hot, it was all making me feel a bit of power. “Well pucker up.”

I leaned over the passenger seat and planted my lips squarely on Hassles. I began to passionately mash lips with him, making hard for Chow to drive. When Hassle’s lips finally softened I slid my tongue along them and then into his mouth, he was melting beneath me, and after several seconds I stopped realizing the car had stopped.

“My turn.” Chow said. I began to laugh, and after shrugging turned and began to kiss him, as I did I explored his mouth with my tongue. A moment later I felt his hands on my waist. Then another hand from the passenger side snaked across my flat stomach and over my breasts, even over my sweatshirt it felt good. My nipples began to grow erect and although they didn’t stick through the sweatshirt a lot, Hassle was able to find them and he rubbed them adding to my excitement. After a minute Chow broke the kiss as Hassle had just begun to slide his hands under my sweatshirt.

“We’d better get back.” Chow said. I was disappointed until Hassle climbed in back with me.

“Just hit a drive-thru.” Hassle said, and then turned to me. “Where were we?” He asked. At this point my horniness was growing in leaps and bounds and I pulled his lips to mine and renewed the kissing. As we kissed his hands quickly found their way under my sweatshirt, then under my shirt. His fingers massaged my breasts through my bra, and I let my hands roam his back while we kissed passionately. He unhooked my bra, freeing my breasts and with one hand playing with my nipples, his other slid down and unbuttoned my Khakis.

“Hey guys.” Chow said from the front. “We’re here.” I looked up at the McDonald’s drive-thru menu. Hassles hand slid out from under my shirt.

“Don’t you dare stop now!” I said. “Get me a number four!” I said and pulled Hassle back to me.

“Get me a big mac!” Hassle said as I pulled his hand to my bare chest and began to kiss him again. In the background I could hear Chow order and then begin to drive up. Hassle slipped his hand into my pants as we were pulling away from the restaurant and a moment later with our lips still locked, he slid a finger between my legs gently parting my lips. I thrust my hips forward to give him better access, as his finger found it’s way into my wetness.

“So wet!” Hassle said.

“Don’t forget.” Chow said from the front. Hassle seemed to pause for a moment.

“Stay horny.” Hassle said quietly as he pulled away from me. Chow handed me my food, and we ate while driving, getting back to the lab just after we were done eating. I re-clipped my bra and fixed my clothes, buttoning my pants just as we went through the outer steel door.

Chow used his handprint and as we went through the door it was evident that the room was dark.

“Are you still horny?” Hassle asked. I thought for a second and realized I was.

“Yes.” I said.

“Good, it will know it.” Hassle answered. A moment later a single spotlight lit up our three forms. I saw a similar wide band of green light scan my form from between the other two. Then two smooth metallic tentacles sprang forth from the darkness. One wrapped around my waist, going completely around me several times. It didn’t constrict tightly, just snugly held me. The end of the tentacle was under my sweatshirt just below my breasts.

The second tentacle began to wind its way up my left leg. When the end reached the top of my leg I felt a strong magnetic tug and felt first my button become undone and then the zipper of my khaki’s go down. Behind the spotlight a large hulking shape was all that I could make out. I reached down and grabbed the tentacle that had just undone my pants and tried to push it away, it didn’t budge. It had all the strength of hydraulic power. As soon as my zipper was down the tentacle snaked its way into my pants and from the inside it manipulated them forcing them down. I now stood in the spotlight with my pants around my ankles, and a pair of metallic tentacles wrapped tightly around me. Chow and Hassle were now standing in front of me facing me.

“Christine.” Professor Lee’s voice spoke from somewhere within the machine. “My scan indicated increased body heat in your sexual areas, as well as a high level of humidity and moisture between your legs. Your heart rate and breathing would also seem to indicate arousal. Is this true?” My heart was beating in my chest, I could feel the tentacle wrapped around my leg gently pulsing, it was apparently undoing my sneakers. Then I was lifted off the ground by the other tentacle as my sneakers and pants were removed.

“Yes!” I said feeling the power within the machine and the immense arousal at what was going to happen next. While the tentacle around my waist held me firm the second tentacle slid over it under my sweatshirt, I raised my arms as it lifted the garment over my head. My T-shirt quickly followed, leaving me hanging a foot off the ground in a bra and thong panties.

“Very nice.” Professor Lee said. The second tentacle snaked back down to my leg and I could feel it’s end flatten out. It slid beneath the edge of my panties and gently over the soft hair of my pelvis, and then it re-emerged on the other side. It began sliding my panties off and as it did I felt it pass over my clitoris and then past my lips, which were engorged and wet now. The Larger tentacle, which still held me up popped my bra off effortlessly breaking the clasp.

“Not even this robot can undo a bra clasp.” Professor Lee laughed from the shadows. The tentacle began to bring me closer to the spotlight and Hassle and Chow walked along with me. As it got closer four shorter tentacles emerged, they wrapped around my ankles, gently but firmly bending and spreading my legs as the center tentacle leaned me back. The tentacle that had undressed me began to slide back up my leg. It was still wrapped around my left thigh, and I felt the metal getting warm, then I realized where it was heading.

I raised my head as the tentacle approached my pussy, which was gaping gently open in this position. Then I felt it pressing lightly against me, it seemed very large, perhaps as many as two or three inches in diameter, with a gently domed head. It began to ease into me and as it did it began to very softly vibrate. I shut my eyes and moaned as a wave of pleasure surged through me. The other two new tentacles each gently wrapped around one of my breasts and began to undulate, then they began to vibrate as well, the feelings were overwhelming and immensely erotic.

From my midsection I felt a bit of shifting and then I felt the end of the other tentacle working closer to my anus, it too began to vibrate as a narrow protrusion extended from it into my tiny puckered rosebud. With four tentacles each vibrating gently and every sensual part of me being manipulated I began to come, and once I did, it seemed as though it would never subside, wave after wave of intense pleasure flowed through me as the machine under my professors direction began to gentle slide in and out in perfect harmony.

medley
medley
389 Followers