Adventure in Longwood Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

We get to the roll then, Dan moving above me hitting all of my right spots. I am seeing stars in no time with him inside of me, my legs wrap around him and move with him relishing our roll. Dan relishes it as well, he reaches his finish right in the middle of my second stars. He rolls us over I get off him and curl up into him running my hands over him loving the feel of what he put in me.

"Don't be disappointed if the bow isn't good, I've never seen you run out of ammo." Dan says running his hand up and down my back.

"I'm not sure what I can afford, I want the silk sheets, I could use a new camisole, and I want the bow, not to mention more ammo, I only have a box left."

"Ah well I gave you two with the Winchester, the town was good to us on the ammo, fifty boxes."

"Winchesters galore to I went and looked, I think Ishmael has the one I collected still."

"No that is in your dresser, the one you collected was the one I asked special for you, the rest are for men, they decided I should have many in case of a posse."

"Do I have a horse?" I have to ask that one, Dan always sells my horses once we finish with the track.

"Yes, a nice pinto, supposed to be quick. Got you a saddle as well, this one knows saddles and you will need them for ammo and the Winchester. Now go to sleep this might be a long day."

I snuggle in to Dan, he holds on to me moving around a little to get comfortable. It is not long before sleep claims me, not a terribly bad day overall.

emap
emap
237 Followers