Adventure in Longwood Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"To Apache that is sign for good winter. Did you learn bow?"

"No, Cherokee only men learn bow I was taught knife. I wanted to try it and see Dan knows how. If you wish to teach I would like that."

The chief smiles at me then shows me where to hold it, how to hold the arrow. When it comes to shooting chief wants to use the wall, Sally allows it with a sigh. When I hit the wall with the chief calling it good I get a hug from his wife.

"Leotie, always arguing with me on how women are just as good as men."

"Your flower is right, wish the round eyes saw it the same. Dan is the reason we do so well on our hunts to many."

"Chief if you are all set we should go. We would like to stay and eat, the cook here is said to be good. Captain said we are to be back before dark unless you need to stay." A soldier says from the entrance.

"Be right out. Is there anything should tell the girls?" The chief says, the soldier exits followed by the woman with the chief.

"To not expect to meet a husband, we are all here to give men a companion in bed for money that is all most of us get. Best to not be interested in any men there as well, whoring tends to make a woman looked at as not desirable for staying with."

"What about child?"

"Can be avoided, there is a poison I get that kills the child before wishes to come out. Up to each on taking or not." I say when Sally looks at me.

"This good, will share with tribe, warriors will come tomorrow after dark."

Once the chief leaves Dan gives me a hug crushing me to him. Two things come into my head, one taking slightly more importance.

"Dan is Chad still in his room?"

"Unless he went out the window, the shadows are getting long you should get into your skirt and camisole. The look on your face says I'm back on collecting money for a bit." Sally says for Dan.

"Yes have need of happy kind. I will get Chad out to the sheriff's unless you wish to sit there and he here."

"Nope he's still in the sheriff's, can learn Cherokee there just as well as up there." I giggle at this getting a confused look from Dan.

"Likely still enjoying company of each other not learning Cherokee."

I go up the stairs quick and proceed down the way to the last door. There is some hurried movement when I knock I remain waiting until the door finally opens.

"Chad getting dark take Bonita to the sheriff's and learn Cherokee. There are beds there if need is high."

Bonita giggles from farther in the room, Chad sighs then goes to finish getting dressed. Bonita appears in the doorway wearing her dress her cheeks a little red as if was busy.

"You are sure I can stay with Chad? I really like him and very want to stay."

"Yes I do not mind, I was taking him to find Apache you are not Apache I am happier." Bonita smiles at me and gives me a hug until Chad takes her arm.

I watch them go to then down the stairs, Chad looking happier than I have seen him before. Feeling a little extra happy I go into my room to change clothes and sheets. There are already some men here when I come down the stairs in my new camisole. Before I can try and get one interested in buying time with me Sally takes my hand.

"Chun's family is coming next week she is extra delighted because she had been telling them she bought a green camisole. Wanda told the sergeant there were cows to be had, even two heifers the sergeant was extra happy, usually extra cow are sold to Kunis or the town. Now go find a man to take you upstairs you look very needy."

I give Sally a smile and go, the first table is men eating a rather lovely smelling stew. The second table is a few men speaking on their farms, this conversation ends when one takes my hand.

"Hello again Janet I was hoping to find you." I look at him not sure who he is then I recognize him the father of the boy on the way to town.

"I was wondering when you were coming to town. How is everything at your farm?"

"We are doing fine thank you for asking. Cassie has been a little extra happy after you stayed. I'm not going to ask why I just know I have you to thank and I got a notion of a good way of saying thank you for it. I'll see you boys in a little bit, we are going upstairs."

The men at the table smile I'm smiling at the notion just what I was wanting. Sally smiles at us as she collects the money then up we go. There is no removing of clothes for him, I get on the bed he drops his pants a little then climbs on me. I reach down and help him get ready for it rather eager for him. I moan as he puts it to me it just feels so good, he is thick like his son not as thick close is plenty good.

With my legs wrapped around him he puts it to me in an eager manner. I'm just as eager to be taking it, I reach stars quickly. My moving under him seems to be extra nice to him. He is smiling at me and moving a little faster, I know what this means and hope he can wait just a little longer. I can almost reach stars again, I reach for them moving just a little more. The stars stay out of reach until he reaches his finish, this brings the stars crashing down around me and I can do little but lie there and enjoy them as he empties.

"I wish Cassie moved under me." I look up at him, half collapsed atop me breathing a little heavy.

"Ask her to, or get her close to stars then stop moving."

"I never asked I'll do that first the other sounds a little mean."

"Has your son spoken to Julie? When I went to him he confessed a Julie would let him use his mouth on her." I ask as he gets off me and sits on the bed pulling his pants up.

"I don't know would explain why he goes over there, she's on the next farm over only an hour ride. I'll ask him tomorrow that might be a good sign if he's been doing that."

I follow him out of the room and down the stairs. I stop at Celeste, Sally is not downstairs even.

"I am at my time apparently I was a day past I lost track. Go get cleaned you're the only whore done so far." Celeste says as she hands over the two dollars.

I smile at Dan as I go past him into the kitchen he gets up and follows me. Amanda is sitting at the table she gives me a smile and gets on the floor as I get close. Dan comes over as I settle atop her, Amanda gets to work immediately.

"Janet I'm hunkering for a little poker, can I get a dollar off you, they haven't paid us yet and I'd rather not use your money without asking."

Amanda is giggling under me as I reach into my pocket and pull the two dollars I just made. I hand it across to Dan then grab his hand.

"Wait for me and no cheating I'm watching you." Dan chuckles, Amanda breaks into laughter.

I get off Amanda then sit at the table, Amanda follows shortly after.

"Amanda how are things with you and Chun?" Dan sits next to me I guess he finds this an interesting topic.

"Chun likes returning the favor, I like letting her. We are doing quite well together she calls it a nice change from the men."

"Well that is great, must run I'm the only whore done and Dan wants to play poker. Rather wish I could entice him upstairs, Sally has made it clear only after." I grab Amanda's hand and smile at her before standing up.

Dan follows me out of the kitchen then makes a straight line for the poker game. Sally grabs my arm and drags me back into the kitchen puts me at the table and sits on Amanda.

"Janet you are the best person to ask about this. I'm wondering if perhaps we should add more than just cards for poker. There are other things roulette and craps, perhaps even get dealers for poker and blackjack. Going to get a big saloon not sure if I want three floors or just two."

"The other things and dealers sound good the brothel I worked at had all of those. There was some against people from the churches, called it devil's playground and root of all evil. Made plenty of money for Polly, she once told me she makes hundreds a day just on those. I think for the floors you need look at how many spare rooms you have with each." Sally looks at me and starts to smile.

"Well decided me on the dealers and other things. How many empty rooms, well I'm looking at having twelve whores, why only three from the Apache. With Chad and Bonita would give me eleven spare rooms with two floors. If I go with three floors I can make the rooms a little larger and twenty on each floor, no bath between the rooms. Instead would be a bath room downstairs off the kitchen with six baths with walls up between. Need to get a person in charge of keeping the rooms clean. You know I think that decided me on floors, three floors works better for evening stops off the railroad." Sally gets up off Amanda and hugs me

"I better get a helper in the kitchen, it's hard enough keeping up with what we get now." Amanda says as she sits at the table.

"Janet could you come here for a second." I turn to see Ishmael at the door to the kitchen.

I get up and go over to be taken out of the kitchen and shown. There seems to be an argument at the poker table, Dan is just sitting there.

"Sally am I allowed to shoot the saloon?" I ask poking my head back in the kitchen.

"Yes just no shooting anyone unless they try something, aim higher the shotgun will put a hole I think."

I have Ishmael get me the shotgun, he checks it first to make sure it is loaded then hands it over. I go over to the poker table and fire the shotgun off my hip mostly at the roof then point it at the table.

"Dan what is going on?" I don't take my eyes off anyone they are not moving looking at me with wide eyes.

"Well you just made me deaf in one ear. Before that they started arguing over one cheating or not."

"He was cheating I know it." The one on the left says.

"I was not how could I have been cheating?" The one on the right says both start staring at each other angrily.

"Dan what do you think?"

"Well the one accused has been getting good hands, not out of normal range. I admit he could have cards stashed, the other could as well. Here use my pistol it's better for me checking them both." Dan hands over his pistol and gets up.

Dan checks their sleeves, no cards in either, when I suggest their vests one gulps. Dan checks the vest on the gulper and comes up with a couple cards. Sally comes over looking up then at the one with the cards.

"Nice aim no holes in the walls. As for our cheater I don't know him."

"Makes you new to town that is unusual, so why are you in Longwood?" Dan asks shaking him a little.

"Answering an advertisement from a Mr. McCalbane calling for gunfighters. Didn't say why he wanted them just promised good pay."

"How long was such an advertisement up?" I just have to ask this.

"When I saw it was first run in the paper Friday before last over in Kansas City."

"Heavens he means to attack Kunis, Friday before last we had no sheriff or Janet." Sally says looking worried.

"Likely has gunfighters now this one took his time. Anyone here work for Kunis?" There is one man that stands up and comes over. "I am sorry to cut your evening short, you need to get back to Kunis and warn him, McCalbane meant to attack him, perhaps will tomorrow. More likely he will come here first but just in case you need to warn him."

We watch him go out the entrance then the cheater clears his throat.

"I'd ask if I can go the other way if I thought you would let me. I reckon otherwise on that so can I sit in a cell for the night?" Dan looks at me.

"To be honest, we could use another gun arm here in town for the short time. Wouldn't pay well we would feed you of course and two boxes of ammo. No more poker for obvious reason."

"Tempting to be sure, especially if you toss in bed time, I think better if I take the cell. I don't want to see you lose you understand, I also know I am new and unknown and you won't trust me, means I'd be the one in front." Dan chuckles behind him.

"He thinks things through, well cell time for you we will let you out for breakfast unless bullets are flying."

I watch Dan take him out of the saloon, then follow when I realize I am holding his pistol. When we go into the sheriff's I am a little surprised to see Chad and Bonita sitting at the desk. Dan checks his pockets and the ridge of his pants then gets the man's boots off before putting him in the cell. I hand Dan his pistol then turn to Chad and Bonita.

"He was cheating and a gunslinger heading for McCalbane. I offered a short time job he decided better to sit in the cell and go another direction. You can leave him alone in here once we are done in the saloon."

I head back to the saloon and go amongst the tables to no hands, no one pulling me into their lap. Dan is back to playing poker with a few empty chairs at his table, I consider sitting but do want to have somebody buy time with me again. Sally and Chun come down the stairs look around then at me and sigh they wave me after into the kitchen.

"We're having a slow night I know you are wanting another man there just does not seem to be one tonight. You can go sit on Dan's lap and distract him, or play poker with him." Sally says as she sits on Amanda, Chun gets under Amanda's skirt.

I leave them to whatever they are going to do and head back out into the saloon. Still no hands or laps to be pulled into I squeeze into Dan's lap. The other poker player's chuckle as Dan grunts in surprise then makes room for me. I start to move on his lap until he makes me stop. Pouting a little I lean in to him and half watch the flow of the game enjoying when he grabs me to lean forward. I think I get a little shut eye the next thing I am aware of besides his hand to my breast to lean forward is Celeste pulling me up.

Celeste takes me into the kitchen where I am sat down next to Sally and Chun. Amanda brings me a plate of stew with bread, it smells so good and I am so hungry I just eat for a while not paying attention.

"Janet are you feeling well?" Sally asks me, she had to poke me and ask a few times.

"I'd like another man to give a roll to." Sally giggles at my answer.

"You fell asleep in Dan's lap, very unlike you."

"Normal for a woman with child, how long have you had Dan's babe in you?" Wanda asks leaning forward.

"Working on two months now, Amanda can I get more?" I had to think on the answer for a bit and notice my plate is bare with a hunger still.

"Amanda I think bigger meals for Janet, and when she comes in for cleaning you are to give her a little vittles first." Sally says as Amanda gets me more of the stew.

I finish off the second plate call it plenty then get up to go upstairs. Sally follows me even after Dan takes my arm to help me up the stairs. While I am getting undressed Sally goes over to the bed and feels my silk sheets.

"I see why you got these, very nice, I'll be sure and order a full set for the new saloon. Dan you play poker more often than Janet and you could at a dealer table, do you like poker with just the players or with a dealer better?"

"I was able to play at the brothel. I rather liked the dealer, he was handsome and would roll with me, that aside he kept the table honest. He never shuffled more than once, dished out the hands and when he went low new deck of different color. The table was strange, had a hole in the middle where he sat and could rotate. In the summer he often had twelve men sitting around him, used two decks at once he was really good."

"Janet thank you that was well said. I guess I shall order the big table for poker, I notice we sometimes have people waiting to get in on the poker game. Now do you two think the big poker table, a small blackjack, one roulette table, and one craps table are enough?"

"I think for now they are, depends greatly on how many people we have passing through on the train. Should be many once word spreads on Apache whores." I kick Dan for not mentioning Cherokee.

"On that note I am leaving, I know Janet wants a roll. Hopefully silk sheets will help on visiting, have fun see you two tomorrow."

Once Sally has left Dan finishes undressing and puts me on the bed. I don't make room for him Sally was right I want a roll. Dan comes over and stands by the bed, I move down enough to use my mouth loving the feel of him on my tongue. Feeling him get larger and ready in my mouth has me quite eager to get him above me. Dan has other ideas he puts his hands in my hair and guides me along the length of him.

After longer than I wanted bobbing on him Dan moves me about on the bed and climbs on top of me. My legs spread for him eagerly waiting for what he has for me. I am teased a little he just rubs himself on me until I am ready to beg for it then puts it in. I wrap my legs around him and move before he has fully come to rest above and in me. Dan moves with me making magic happen, I am seeing stars very quickly.

I grab hold of Dan and hang on as he moves in me. As ready and eager as I was we are making noise as he moves in and out of me. My toes curling I have to hook my legs together just to keep moving with him bringing me to stars. As my stars are fading Dan sees his own stars bringing on new stars for me, his warmth feeling so good in me. He collapses atop me his breathing heavy, mine as well that was lots of fun. With my arms wrapped around him, him still above me I fall asleep.

emap
emap
237 Followers