Adventure in Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan undid his belt, and let his pants fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them as he unbuttoned his shirt. A quick shrug and the shirt hopped off his shoulders and fell to the floor behind him. He had worn loose socks, and he pulled them off easily using the heel of the each foot to hold the toes while he pulled his foot out. He was now wearing only the briefest of briefs; hardly more than a ball-sack on a waistband. It did focus attention on his cock and balls tho.

Candi's eyes were rivited on the gold material between Dan's legs. She could guess why it seemed to be 'tented' up. The thought brought a sexual twinge to her clit, which was itching for attention between her lust-dampened pussyfolds. Dan had let go of Candi's leash, and she noticed that it was lying across her left breast. That was why her nipple was getting hard; both nipples actually.

"Ahhhhhhh, God," Candi whispered to herself as she felt another ripple of lust run down her back from her having thought about the touch of the leash on her breast. "I must be a natural slave," she thought to herself, "or the the thought of being dominated like this wouldn't turn me on so much."

Dan climbed onto the bed, and straddled her chest. His thinly-covered prick was resting on Candi's flat, but slightly panting, stomach as he took hold of her right hand and drew it toward the left bedpost. He quickly wrapped the soft rope around her wrist and tied a simple knot. He repeated this with her left hand, securing it to the right bedpost.

Candi shuddered as the thrill of being tied to the bed washed over her. Dan eased himself off her body, and quickly tied her legs with the ropes attached to the legs at the foot of the bed. Candi was now bound hand and foot to the bed, with the chrome diamonds on her collar and her lust-sparkling eyes highlighting the erotic image of her bound body tied and waiting for his sexual attention.

Candi didn't have long to wait; Dan pulled his briefs off his hips and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and was naked. Candi expected him to get onto the bed but he smiled slightly and said, "I'll be right back. I need to get something." He walked through the door heading to the kitchen.

Candi was tied securely, and could do nothing but wait for his return. In less than a minute, Dan walked back into the bedroom, carrying a small bowl. He put it down on the nightstand, and then opened the drawer. He took out two clothspins, and put them beside the bowl. Candi's imagination raced, but she couldn't figure out what he had in mind.

Dan smiled at the puzzled, but excited look Candi had on her face. He mounted the bed, again straddling her chest. This time, however, his cock was free and Candi could feel it rubbing along her flesh as Dan rocked on her.

"I want to see if you like a few things," He said as he reached into the bowl. He picked up an ice cube and held it over her chest. The heat from his fingers soon melted it enough for a drop to form and fall toward Candi's right breast. She jumped slightly from the sudden, unexpected cold splash. Dan moved it slighty so that the next drops traced a slow series of cold across her chest, headed toward her left breast.

Before it reached there, Dan moved it so that it just touched her left nipple. Candi arched off the mattress at the sudden icy contact with her nipple, which had been hardening all the time the drops had been making their halting way along her chest. Dan moved the cube in slow circles around her nipple until she eased back onto the bed. He then moved it to the right nipple and repeated the process. Candi's nipples were now deep red, and very erect.

Dan put the ice away, and showed Candi the second surprize; two clothespins. The ice had made her nipples the perfect little targets for the wooden jaws of the clothspins. Dan pressed one open and centered Candi's right nipple between its jaws. He then let it snap closed, tweeking and pinching the nipple suddenly. That brought Candi's chest arching up again. Dan waited until she'd started to ease back down, then he snapped another closepin on the left nipple.

Candi was panting from the slightly painful stimulation the cloths- pins were causing in both her breasts. After a few moments, Dan thought that she'd had enough for the first time, and took them off her nipples. They hadn't been on long enough to produce the same effect a longer exposure would have, but that could wait. Dan had something else in mind right now.

He slid forward on Candi, bringing the purple head of his cock up against her lips. Candi closed her eyes and parted her lips only slightly. She wanted to have him 'force' his cock into her mouth. She didn't have to wait long; Dan thrust forward at the first contact. His cock slid into Candi's mouth and her tongue greeted the male guest eagerly. She ran her tongue around, over, and under the head of his cock, smiling slightly as she felt it stiffen and lengthen from the lingual caress she was giving it.

Dan was in heaven. He rocked his hips back and forth slowly, milking her mouth for the pleasure it was giving his prick. He was excited just looking down; his stiff cock sliding in and out of Candi's sucking lips, her arms tied to the bedposts, and her torso controlled between his legs. She was the image of female surrender. Dan knew the time was right.

He slid his hips back down Candi's bound body, parting her legs with his knees. He'd left enough slack in the leg ropes to allow him to open them wide enough to slid between them. He slid his tongue-stiffened cockhead along her now-sopping pussylips until the head nestled between them.

Candi knew what coming next. She arched her hips up slightly as, with a quick push forward, Dan slid his prick into Candi's steaming cunt and started to burrow into her. All the pent-up sexual tension in both of them exploded between Candi's legs. Dan started to rut his cock back and forth along her slick tunnel as Candi strained against the ropes, thrusting her hips up to meet him with each stroke.

Candi was moaning with the intense sensations crackling electically along her pussy with each cock-stroke Dan made inside her. Dan was concentrating on fucking her for all he was worth, grunting with each thrust he made into her, quickening the pace as he gave him- self more and more to the task of taking her completely.

Candi's arms pulled against the ropes, not to try to escape, but for leverage as she thrust her cock-filled cunt up to meet his ever-quickening strokes inside her. It also heighten the feeling of being 'bound and taken.' This was the most exciting sex she'd had in a long time, and she was panting with lust as she felt her cunt explode for the second time.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..." was all she could say as the intense climax rocked through her body, arching her hips up now and holding them there as the pleasure flowed over her entire being in slow, but firm, waves. Her hips slowly sank back to the matress as she floated in the afterglow of her climax. She hadn't noticed that her cuntwalls had gripped Dan's cock in a series of muscular contractions during her orgasm, but Dan had.

Her contracting pussywalls had pushed Dan's prick over the edge. As Candi had arched up, Dan had uttered the standard, "Oh, God.." as he felt his balls contract and his cum start to race up his cock. He rutted forward as far as he could, and humped against her soft pussymound in time with the jets of cum that shot out of his cock into Candi's quivering cunt. In sexual sincronicity, Candi had thrashed her head back and forth with each of Dan's hips thrusts. This caused her long hair to brush across Dan's chest like a soft whip. It triggered a more powerful subsequent thrust and cum-spurt, which caused Candi to thrash harder. The bed creaked and groaned from the force of the sexual abandon the lovers exerted, failing silent only when Dan's full cum-load had been pumped into Candi's warm, welcoming belly. Candi had eased her hips back onto the matress, and Dan had collasped atop her as she drifted underneath him, lost in her own climax-driven glow.

After a bit, Dan felt his cock soften, and he eased it out of Candi's cum-slick cunt. He untied her hands and legs and lay beside her, slowly caressing her still trembling naked body with his hands. He roamed over her belly, arms, hips, and legs, but didn't touch her nipples or pussy. He knew they'd still be too sensitive, and any touch would be unpleasant.

After a few minutes, Candi, her eyes still closed, mewed softly and rolled toward him. Dan smiled; his slave had his collar around her neck, his sperm in her pussy, and the glow of sexual satisfaction across her body. He put his arm around her, and they both drifted off to sleep.

12