Adventure in the Park

Story Info
Self-bondage in the park.
1.3k words
3.91
36k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 22 years old, 5'6" tall, long straight black hair, and I have an athletic body. I live in the suburbs of Nashville, TN. Just outside of Nashville is a fairly large public park, this is where my story takes place.

It was a beautiful spring day and I decided that a little adventure was in order. I woke early and found the items I would need. This consisted of leather wrists and ankle cuffs that lock onto your limbs, a inflatable gag, a neck collar that has "D" rings on it, locks and chain, and lastly a harness that holds a dildo and butt plug with my favorite dildo and biggest butt plug.

The first thing to do was to give myself an enema, I love the way a gallon of warm soapy water made me look pregnant, I fill my tummy with the soapy water and sit on the toilet until I can stand it no more and when I think I can stand it no more, I push with all my might and feel the water splash all over my ass. I then take a cold washcloth and wash my ass off and lube it up for the butt plug. I put the harness on and pull it up until I feel the dildo hit my pussy lips, I spread them apart and continue to pull up until the butt plug, all 10" of it, touches my ass. Now with a little trouble I pull and pull until the plug slides into my ass. I then lock the harness in place. The key to the harness I throw out into my back yard, I will have to wait until dark to get it. I had forgot about the dildo until its timer turned it on and it started to get my pussy real wet.

Next I put on my wrist and ankle cuffs on and lock them, I put these keys in my mailbox. I next put on a pair of sandals and a tee shirt so that I can drive to the park. I like driving with the wrist and ankle cuffs on because if I have to stop or get out of my car people will see what I have on. My car by the way is a convertible and I love to drive with the top down so people in trucks can see inside for their viewing pleasure.

I check to see that I have my other items ready and in the car. This done I lock my house and place the key in its hiding place by the front door. I get in my car and back down the drive way and start for the park. The whole time I am driving the dildo in my pussy is buzzing away and I am getting closer and closer to orgasm and when I can stand it no more the damn things stops.

I pull onto the park and look for a quiet place to start my adventure. I find it hard to find but at the last minute I see the perfect spot, it is by the beginning of a trail and no one will see me enter the woods I hope.

I stop the car and get out and go to the trunk and open it and get out my bag of toys. I look around to see if any one is watching and hoping that I am going unnoticed I take off my shoes and shirt and put them in the trunk and make a run for the woods. Once in the woods I looked around and confident that no one has noticed I place my bag on the ground and start phase 2.

I get the collar out and put it on and lock it. I also put the inflatable gag in my mouth and blow it up until I think my mouth is going to bust. I then check the rest of the locks and make sure that the locks are opened this done I take the keys and throw them across the parking lot into some bushes this will insure that I will be here until dark.

I start down the trail looking out for any one as I go. I walk for about a mile and decide that it was time for the final touches. I get a chain that is only 18" long and lock it to each ankle, then I take another chain and attach it to a ring on the back of the collar and run it down to the chain on my ankles and lock it. I then take another chain and place it on the front of the collar and run it down to the ankle chain, this done I will not be able to lean forward or backwards I will have to stay straight.

Now the only thing left free was my hands. My hands I locked to the chain running down my back this done I was up good and tight.

Walking back was a bit of a problem, the branches, twigs and not to mention the chain was making it hard to walk. Foot by foot I made my way back towards my car, about half way back I spotted a girl jogging my way, what to do. I decided the just drop down behind some bushes and hope for the best. She got closer and closer and as she got to where I was she stopped for a breather. I was stuck if she just looked down towards the bushes I would be found out and the like a bad dream that damn dildo started again.

I don't know how long she was there before she started again, but it seemed like forever. When she was gone I struggled to my feet and started down the path again. I was making good time even with that damn dildo going off and on in my hot horny pussy. After what seemed like forever, I saw my car and also saw a group of people having a picnic by the bush that had my keys in it, shit stuck again. This time I found a tree to hide behind to wait for dark.

Just before sundown the picnic crowd left and I started towards my car. This was the most dangerous part of my way because I am going to have to cross the lot to get the keys. I studied the lot closely and noticed it was empty so I started across the lot towards the bushes, when I was within 3' of the bushes a car came into view, it was the park ranger. I threw myself towards the bushes and just made it, I crawled under the bushes to find my keys and to hide from the ranger. The ranger got out of the car and walked over to my car and left a piece of paper on my windshield and then he left.

I found the keys and unlocked my hands and legs, and then made a run for the car. I reached my car and looked in the bushes by my car for my keys this done I unlocked my trunk and got my tee shirt and put it on. I then read the note it said, "It has been reported that a lady is playing bondage games in my park, do not let me catch you at this."

When I got home I got the key out of my mailbox and got the cuffs off and then I got my house key and went inside. I went outside and found the key to the harness and unlocked it and out popped the butt plug and the dildo. I fell to the floor and stuck my hand as far into my pussy as possible and got myself off. I then showered and went to bed a very satisfied lady.