Adventure in the Woods

Story Info
Nica fulfills Rob's fantasy and gets more than she bargains.
4.5k words
4.47
45.5k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late summer when Rob and I finally got our chance to get away and fulfill one of our fantasy adventures. Rob's sister owned a large piece of property, very secluded and mostly wooded. Our adventure had been planned. I would walk into the woods and take off 1 article of clothing and hang it on a limb. I would keep walking and stripping until I was naked. Rob also packed a small bag for me to take with me also. He packed my cigarettes, a blindfold, a length of rope, my favorite vibrator, a small towel, a bottle of water, and some wet-wipes to clean up with.

The plan was simple, Rob would give me a 30 minute head start, then follow the trail of clothes, where he would find me naked and blindfolded. He would then tie me to a tree and have his way with me.

I headed into the woods, quivering with excitement and a good share of nervous tension. His sister's property was secluded, but I knew that Rob's friends would ride their dirt bikes on the motocross track there and some friends would mountain bike the well-worn trails that crisscrossed through the woods. Slowly the world disappeared behind me as I strolled deeper into the wooded path. How far would I walk before I stepped out of my cotton sundress? A few more minutes of walking and I came across a small trail leading up the hill into the trees. It's now or never, I reassured myself as I let the straps of my dress slide down my shoulders. I had to leave something for Rob to find and let him know which direction I took.

I could feel the filtered sun caress my back as I slowly let my top slide down my body. I could feel the breeze caress my skin as I inched the soft cotton lower and lower. I looked around nervously, no one was around, it felt like I was alone in the world around me. I stepped out of my dress and bent down to pick it up, I stopped for a moment when I felt the sun on my now exposed ass cheeks. I normally don't wear panties, except for the times I wear a dress, today it was my white laced thong and the thin strip of material in the back left my ass cheeks totally exposed. The sun felt great, warmly caressing my naked skin.

I stood up and hung my sundress on a limb a few feet up the trail. I found myself walking at a quicker pace, as if I was trying to get away and hide. I had nothing to hide, yes I am in my 40's, but I still can turn heads. I relaxed and slowed down taking in my experience. Walking now in just my lacy bra and lace thong, getting farther and farther from my dress, farther into the woods. My heart raced with excitement, what was I doing, wonder if I got caught? I decided to stop for a minute and listen to see if I could hear Rob walking.....or anyone else for that matter. I found a log and sat quietly while I lit a cigarette. I casually smoked while I strained to see and hear what may be around me.

The woods were alive with noises, the breeze blowing through the trees, a dog barked from a distance, birds chirped at each other. Then I heard it!!! Footsteps in the leaves, just off to my right. My heart leaped into my throat, I was still in my bra and thong, I was supposed to be naked when Rob found me, wait, would it be Rob that would find me in my state of undress? The footsteps were getting closer, I strained to see who it was. I wanted to hide, but I didn't want to make a sound and give away the fact I was even there. Closer and closer, they sounded like they were just a few feet away now, but I couldn't see anyone. I could feel goose bumps cover my entire body, fear and excitement overwhelmed me. It was then that I saw him...a grey squirrel was hopping along, gathering nuts for his winter meal. I laughed out loud when he looked at me. I wonder if that squirrel ever saw a half-naked woman before. He saw me and with his tail in the air he scurried to the nearest tree and was gone.

My heart slowed to its normal beat as I gathered my bag and started back up the trail.

I walked for a few minutes and decided it was time for my bra to come off and be left for Rob to find. I stopped and set my bag of goodies down and reached behind my back to undo the clasp. I'm not sure what got into me, but I took my time removing my bra. It was as if I were putting on a strip show to my audience of trees. I slowly let the shoulder strap slide down my arm, firmly grasping the cups that contained my breasts. Then the other strap followed suit and slid down my other arm. I found myself playing with my tits, holding the cups of my bra to my chest. Slowly I let one of the cups slide down, exposing first one nipple, then the other. Finally I took my bra and found a suitable limb to hang it from. I shivered with excitement thinking about someone finding a white lace bra hanging in the woods. My excitement was heightened by the feeling of cool air lapping at my exposed and hard nipples. I just stood there for a few minutes, smiling at my naked breasts as I rolled my nipples between my fingers. I caressed my breasts, massaging in the warm sunshine. Enjoying the freedom from the restraints of my bra.

I had to keep moving, so up the trail I strolled, now nothing on except my thong and my white leather keds protecting my feet from the sticks and rocks on the trail. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the sound of a dirt bike start up!! Would they be riding in the woods or stay on the track by the barn? The sound urged me to walk farther, away from them or at least I hoped farther from them.

Let me say at this point that I am no good with directions. I really had no idea which way I was walking. I could be headed straight towards them, I had no idea. It seemed like the sound was all around me. All I knew was it was at least some distance away.

I kept walking, the sounds seemed to fade, so I felt confident I was safe. Safe, was a relative term, here I was lost in the woods, barely a stitch of clothing covering me. Before I could process my situation, I found myself at the edge of a pasture. It was wide open, drenched in sunlight. It seemed about a football field across, covered in waist high grass, and topped with feathery blooms. I didn't know if I should cross the open area and continue on the trail that I could see from my side. Should I venture off the trail and stay concealed in the dense woods? The thought of getting hopelessly lost in the woods outweighed my apprehension of crossing the field, so with a deep breath I stepped into the clearing.

The sun was blazing down on me as my eyes adjusted from the shadows of the woods to the bright unobstructed sunshine. The warmth enveloped my nearly naked body as the sun itself seemed to smile at the sight of me. I stopped to soak in the feelings. The cool breeze was a contrast to the heat of the direct sun on my exposed breasts. The feelings were overwhelming, I dropped my bag and stood there caressing myself, massaging the sunshine and the breeze into my skin. I slowly turned, letting the sun caress my back, shoulders, and bare breasts. I leaned my head back to feel the sun on my face. I could feel my long hair flowing back and forth with the breeze that seemed to be competing with the sun for my body. I have never felt so alive and attractive. The elements were competing to touch me, even the grass where I stood got in on the competition, it was waving around me, caressing my thighs and bare ass. I was starting to get very aroused with the feelings, I could feel the dampness in my thong, as the breeze lapped at the wetness between my legs. The grass bent over to caress me with it's feathery blossoms.

I could stay here and let nature have her way with me, but I needed to move on, Rob couldn't be far behind. Oh how I wanted to feel his touch at that moment. I started to walk and the grass was trying to get me to stay. The coarse sharp leaves lightly scratched at my thighs and shins, like hundreds of fingernails. The feathery blossoms, touched my belly and gently caressed their way across the front of my wet thong, then softly, gently between my legs, and finally slid up my ass, trying to follow the thin strip on the back of my thong. It was then that my lust took over and I had to feel the touch of the grass on my now soaking wet pussy. I stopped and slid my fingers into the waistband of my thong and slid it down to my ankles. I stepped my keds through them and packed them in my bag. There was no limb to hang them on, so I would carry them to where the trail started again.

I couldn't believe the feeling of standing naked, exposing myself to nature, and anyone who may stumble on me. Oh well, the feelings of the sun, the breeze, and the grass all touching me were enough to outweigh the consequences. After all, this was Rob's idea, and if anyone found me it would be his fault. I started walking again and I got to feel the caress of the grass as it touched my exposed pussy. I had my normal small strip of pubic hair, just above my smooth shaved pussy lips. The touch of the feathery grass sent shivers up my body and had my pussy quivering with pleasure.

With each step, one and sometimes two or three pieces of grass would touch my belly and slowly slide across the small strip of pubic hair, gently pulling and tugging their way down. Then they would lightly tease my clit on their way between my swollen lips. They would tease their way across the opening to my now dripping pussy, carrying my sweet juice, they would each in turn spread it across the opening to my puckering ass. It was like they were lubing me up for something to easily slide into my ass. The feeling was so erotic I could hardly walk. Was nature having it's way with me, was nature itself going to make me cum? I stopped walking for a moment to sway back and forth, giving in to the erotic advances of the grass that was making love to me. I used my hands and spread my ass cheeks wide, inviting the soft plumes to have their way with me. But the grass just kept teasing me. Gently caressing my most private parts. Touching the opening of my ass, parting my pussy lips, just enough to tease my throbbing pussy, while others stroked at my engorged clit. It felt like hundreds of timid fingers worked at pleasing me, but not knowing exactly what to do. They stroked, caressed, and touched everywhere, but kept me from cumming. The feathery plumes were getting wet with my juices and I could feel the wetness beginning to run down the inside of my thighs. I was so wet, my pulsating pussy was dripping almost a constant stream of warm liquid. As the breeze caressed my wet pussy and thighs it sent a chill up my spine and like electricity it sparked up my back and seemed to shoot from my hard nipples. So erotic, so feral, so guttural, the sensations were taking me over. I have never felt so horny, so exposed, never in my life have I felt this way. The world disappeared around me as the grass, the sun, and the breeze molested my naked body, so fully exposed. My thoughts returned to Rob, this was his fantasy, his idea, and here I was having all of the fun!

I had to go, I was shaking, I could hardly breathe, but I gathered up my bag and set across the remaining length of the field. I looked back and I could see the tips of the grass waving at me, the juice from my dripping pussy were glistening in the sunlight. What a sight, I was so wet that I was leaving a trail in the grass for Rob to follow. Almost at the edge of the clearing, I turned around one more time to admire the trail I left. I bent down closer to see my juice covering the blade of grass closest to me and I could smell the sweet aroma I had left, I smiled with excitement as I knew how much Rob loved the scent and taste of my pussy juices.

With a smile, I dug my soaked thong from my bag and hung it on the nearest limb. Now it was time for me to find a place to wait for Rob to find me. I was ready to feel him inside me. I was ready for him to release the sexual tension that gripped me in it's vise.

A few more minutes of walking helped to slow the twitching and throbbing in my pussy. I looked around and found a spot to wait for my lover. I dug the small towel from my bag, laid it on the ground and sat down. I lit another cigarette and put on the blindfold, as we agreed on. As I started to relax, my mind wandered to everything that had already happened and couldn't wait to tell Rob all about it. I knew he would get hard and horny just hearing about it. With the blindfold secured on my eyes, the rest of my senses heightened to my surroundings. I could still smell my sweet aroma, but now it was mixed with the smell of the trees, the smell of the earth. I could hear the breeze winding it's way through the treetops. I could feel the change of sunlight and shade as the trees bent and swayed at the will of the wind. I could hear the birds chirping to each other, as one call was answered by a distant one. Were they telling each other about the naked woman sitting in their territory? I heard a crow cry out as if announcing my presence to the entire forest. I could hear the flap of bird wings as it launched from it's perch somewhere near me. It was then that I could hear the dirt bikes again, safely at a distance, but they were out there somewhere, would they venture into the woods? I felt a chill as I thought about it, but I knew that they made enough noise that I would hear them if they came too close and I could hide.

My hair tingled and goose bumps covered my body as I heard what sounded like footsteps drawing near where I sat. I took a long hard drag on my cigarette as I attempted to calm myself, it must be Rob. I knew he wouldn't be far behind me, and following the trail of clothes, he would certainly be in a hurry to find his naked wife. Rob loves to see me naked, at every chance he sits with me as I take a bath or shower, just so he can enjoy the sight of my naked body, exposed to him. He is always trying to get me naked.....in the car, in the kitchen, anywhere he can.

Those are definitely footsteps!!! They are headed straight towards me, keep it together, I kept telling myself to keep calm. I couldn't help the feelings inside of me, naked, blindfolded, exposed, and helpless. I was starting to shiver with fear, mixed with excitement, I could feel my pussy throbbing as if it were calling out to them, calling out for release. My nipples were so hard that they almost hurt, as if they were stretching out to reach whoever was approaching. The breeze was keeping up it's relentless caress on my bare skin. Blindfolded, it was difficult to determine which direction the sound was coming from. I was turning my head from side to side, attempting to pinpoint the sounds....damn birds, shut up, I can't hear the footsteps over your cackling!!! A twig broke with a loud SNAP right in front of me. I gasped in shock, he was here, right in front of me!!! I could hear him breathing, but he must have been standing still, just looking at me.

Okay, here I go, it's time for me to give in and let my lover fulfill his fantasy. I took one last draw on my cigarette and put it out on the ground next to me. On shaking knees, I stood up straight. Still blindfolded, I couldn't see his reaction. My knees were almost knocking together as I stood there for what seemed hours. Stripped naked, blindfolded, my pussy dripping my juices down my thighs, nipples sticking out hard as they have ever been, totally exposed, totally helpless, standing there in nothing to protect me except for my white leather keds on my feet. Such a rush of emotions flooded over me, what was he waiting for? I heard him walk closer to me, and suddenly a strong hand grabbed my wrist and forcible pulled me to the side.

Before I knew it, my arm was wrapped around a tree, I felt the rope loop over my wrist and tighten into a knot. Then my other wrist was brought around the tree and tied securely. I felt the rough bark of the tree scratching at my erect nipples, then my nipple got caught in a crevice in the bark....was that tree pinching my nipple? Did the grass send word to the tree to tease the naked woman? I started to ask Rob what he had in mind, but before I could get a word out, I felt a finger across my lips, like a "be quiet" sign. He never said a word, and neither did I. I could feel his stare on my back, my ass, and my legs. He lightly touched my shoulder, which sent me into a shudder. He caressed my back, my sides, and made his way down to my ass. He stopped for a moment to massage the globes of my naked butt. Slowly he slid his hands down the backs of my legs to my knees. He started to caress up the inside of my thighs that were now totally soaked in my leaking juices. His fingers caressed their way up towards my now throbbing pussy. I could hardly breathe, the feeling of the tree bark pinching my nipple, his hot breath on my back, his fingers almost touching my dripping love hole. I arched back towards his fingers and felt his finger slide past my swollen pussy lips into my aching vagina. My muscles contracted against his finger, now buried deep inside me. He touched my swollen clit with his thumb and I thought I would cum on the spot! He pulled his finger out of my cunt with a "pop" and stuck it in my open mouth. I could taste my juices on his finger, which was warm from being inside my hot pussy. I sucked my sweet juice from his finger, as he slid it in and out of my mouth like it was his dick and I was sucking it, swirling my tongue around for all I was worth.

He removed his finger from my mouth and I could feel him press it against my clit. He was reaching around my waist, gently stroking my engorged clit. I was trying to hump his fingers, but he remained in control. I could feel his hard on through his pants as he pressed into me from behind. I wanted him so bad, I wiggled my ass against him, side to side, up and down. I could hear him breathing harder now and I knew he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. He reached farther between my legs and this time slid 2 fingers into my hungry pussy. I gasped in pleasure as he finger fucked me. I could hear the squishing as his fingers slid in and out of my dripping pussy, the sound was so erotic. Just as I was about to cum, he stopped and just held his fingers still inside of me. I tried to move myself up and down on his fingers, but to no avail. I was at his mercy. I started to beg for him to make me cum, but as before he just put a finger against my lips..."be quiet". He never said a word as he stepped away from me, but I could hear his zipper being pulled down. I heard him rustle his clothes as he was removing them. Was he now as naked as I was? Still tied helplessly to the tree I had no choice but to trust my lover.

I could feel him step up behind me again, his rock hard cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass as he reached around to play with my tits and pinch my rock hard nipples. I was pressing back against him all I could, but he was in control. Still pinching and tugging at one of my nipples, he reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock and slid it between my legs. He used his feet to spread my feet wide apart, giving him clear access to my open pussy. In that position I could feel the cool breeze lap at the inner lips of my pussy. I could feel my pussy pulsating, opening and clamping closed, trying to invite and grab anything close. He used the tip of his cock to tease my clit, gently rubbing it in circles, the back and forth. Then without warning he grabbed a hand full of my hair, pulled my head back and in one stroke sunk his hard cock deep inside of me. I almost passed out from the sensation as I felt wave after wave of uncontrolled orgasm fill me. His cock was pressing against my g-spot and with each stoke the head of his cock pressed my magical spot until I came with a force that squirted what felt like gallons of cum. I was bucking wildly as my pussy sprayed all over his balls and down his legs.

When I stopped shaking, he slowly started pumping his cock in and out of me. Slowly he slid all the way out and started to rub the head of his cock against the opening to my ass. We never had anal sex before, was he going to try? I was in no position to oppose him, so I tried to relax. He just kept teasing my puckered hole with the tip of his cock, pressing lightly at my opening. He returned his hard cock to my pussy and once again, with one hard stroke sunk it to the depths of my pussy. I came immediately for the second time, he kept pace pumping slowly, deeply, into me. He reached one hand around me and started to play with my clit as he did before, but this time he took his other hand and started to tease my ass with the other. The whole time he was filling my pussy with his manhood, he slid the tip of his finger in my ass. I backed toward him, I wanted more! He started to slowly massage his finger into my ass with the same rhythm as his dick was giving my pussy. I was out of control, standing on shaking legs, my hands tied to the tree were my only support from falling to the ground. I could feel his erection start to pulsate and I knew he was about to cum. I wanted to cum with him, but I was so distracted by so many feelings. My clit, pussy, and ass all being played with at the same time, it felt so good. He started to really fuck me hard, so hard it was pressing my tits into the tree I was tied to. Once I felt the first boiling stream of cum shoot from his cock, deep inside me, I lost all control and came in violent waves. It seemed like he pumped gallons of cum, so much that I could feel it dripping out of my pussy and running down my legs.

12