Adventure of Unknown

Story Info
An adventure of mystery and sex.
9.3k words
4.66
14.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was anxious, nervous and excited. I was about to open my new post box to discover what mysteries would be inside. As I opened the box I found a small gift box type parcel which looked like it could hardly contain anything at all. After opening it and brushing aside the elegantly folded lining paper and neatly bowed ribbon, I found I was almost correct. Inside was simply a tiny little skirt made of the flimsiest material, cute enough and very pretty but it was obvious it was not intended to cover very much at all.

This had been sent to me after I had accepted a most unusual invitation, which went like this: -

"You have been invited to enjoy the most thrilling sexual adventure of your life. This adventure will enable you to explore your darkest sexual desires. It promises to take you where you have never been.

To do this I ask of you only one thing – total and complete submission.

This will not involve physical domination or abuse however it will require you to accept every instruction precisely and without challenge. Every emotion you feel you must allow to happen, do not attempt to control anything. It is important that you do not do anything you are not instructed to do."

I am normally quite assertive but this concept of submission in the bedroom actually appealed to me. In fact I had started to get quite warm and moist reading this invitation. It had been sent to me by a friend I had been corresponding with by email and phone but he lived in a different city. We had one opportunity to meet and it was a most enjoyable time indeed.

I now find myself fantasising about where this 'Adventure' could take me. Questions like 'What does he have in mind? How will he organise this?" all began racing through my mind.

Anyway back to this tiny little skirt. Did he really expect me to wear that? When I got home I tried it on and it only came past my pussy by about 3 inches. With the flimsy material and the distinct lack of material this skirt was going to be a challenge indeed. The slightest breeze would see the hem of it rising above my behind and exposing everything underneath.

Included with the skirt was a handwritten note on beautiful stationery.

"Hello Emma,

This is the beginning of your Adventure.

I have enclosed a skirt, which will be the basis of an outfit you will wear for this adventure. It will be up to you to complete the outfit to suit your tastes. I have only these conditions: -

You will need to purchase a top and shoes to match this skirt. The top must button all the way down the front and the top button must be no higher than the bottom of your breasts. The bottom of the top should also cover the shirring on the skirt. The shoes must have a heel of no less than 4 inches. You should seek to create a smart, classy look using only these additional items. I will leave it to you to determine colours, size and fit etc.

Have fun shopping and let me know when you have completed your purchases

Regards, Bernie

Some outfit that would be indeed! A flimsy skirt that hardly covered anything at all, and what it did cover could surely be seen through the material anyway, shoes that I would probably fall off and a top that will gape open at every movement. I will certainly draw attention dressed like that. Oh well, I had accepted this invitation without knowing what I was getting into. Now I knew and I did not know if I was scared or excited or what I was feeling. I did know that I liked whatever it was.

The next few days were a blur; I could not concentrate on anything but my 'Adventure' and the outfit I had to construct. Could I wear it? Would I be too noticeable? While these thoughts were running through my mind I was also thinking of the most suitable top and shoes, what style would I select? How would I match the colour?

Three days later I had finished my shopping. The skirt was a pale blue, checked style and I had selected a creme jacket that was fitted around my waist, reasonably snug around my breasts and came down far enough to cover the shirring of the skirt, just as I had been instructed. Also, as instructed, the highest button was positioned right where my bra cups joined with only the tiniest glimpses of the strap between them being exposed. Perfect, I thought, this will not show too much. The shoes were a snap; I used to wear 4-inch heels all the time and knew exactly what I would select. They were also a creme colour and were strappy little sandals that tied at the ankle. They would complement this 'outfit' exactly as I had been instructed, smart and classy. After all that is me, smart and classy.

I was actually quite excited on the way home, feeling like a little girl who could not wait to try on her new outfit. And that is exactly what I did. As soon as I got home I stripped my clothes off and jumped into my new outfit. As expected, the skirt was short, shorter than I usually wore but it showed off my legs very nicely. The jacket complemented the skirt quite well and provided an adequate level of coverage around my breasts and the shoes, which made my already good-looking legs, look even better. I looked good. I was just not sure I could wear this in public.

Now I had finished my shopping it was time to tell him. Again, as instructed, I sent an email telling him that my shopping task was complete and I waited. Nothing happened for about a week, then an email arrived, very short and succinct: -

You have been very prompt completing your first task. There is a parcel waiting for you at your post box. It also contains additional instructions

Now I was becoming a bundle of mixed emotions. I was getting wet and my heart was beating faster and faster. What else could he possibly be sending me? It was my day off tomorrow and I had made my mind up that I would be at the Post Office at 9:00am sharp. Excitement and curiosity had gotten the better of me; I had to know what was in that parcel.

*

My hand was trembling as I unlocked my post box. Sure enough, there was a parcel waiting for me, similar in size to the first one. I began opening it on the way back to my car but discretion got the better of me. After all I had no idea what was in there. Once inside the car I finished tearing the rest of the wrapping away from the box and flipped the lid off to discover the same elegantly folded tissue paper and neatly tied ribbon as before. Beneath these was the same elegant stationery with the familiar handwriting on it. I didn't bother to read the note, as the remainder of the box's contents became evident.

The first item I saw was a bra, well what looked like a bra. It was white, lacy and really only the structure of a bra. There were no cups at all, simply the underwire covered by some white material and finished with lace on the edges. A chill went down my spine as I remembered the outfit I had put together under his instructions. This 'bra' was clearly intended to be worn with my outfit and I was obviously going to be on show. Anyone who cared to look was going to be in for a nipple bonanza. My attention was quickly dragged from the bra by the next item in the box, a pair of silver balls about the size of ping-pong balls tied together with an additional string on one of them. They were in a neatly packaged box and title 'Duo Balls'. Next were 2 envelopes one with the words 'Airplane Ticket' on it and the other with the words 'Travel Instructions – do not open until advised' on it.

By this time I remembered the handwritten note and began to read it: -

Hello Emma,

Congratulations on coming this far. I assume that by now you are well and truly intrigued. You will already have seen the contents of the parcel and be wondering what will happen from here.

Let me fill you in.

The bra is obviously part of your outfit, so too are the Duo Balls. Both items are to be worn on the day of your adventure. The Airplane ticket is a return trip to Melbourne. You may open this at any time.

The other envelope is your travel instructions and you must not open this until the day before you travel. You should by now have all the items that you will need to complete this Adventure.

As part of your preparation for this Adventure, and the only thing you will need to do before you depart, you will need to make sure that you have removed all your pubic hair by way of waxing no more than 2 days before your departure date.

Regards, Bernie

My heart was now pounding, my clit throbbing and my pussy was so wet my panties were soaked and threatening to show through my trousers. I had to get home.

All the way home my legs were trembling and my clit just would not stop throbbing. Pussy juice just kept trickling down onto my panties so that I was now a sodden mess. The first thing I did was peel my trousers and panties off and tend to my aching need. It had been a long time since my senses had reacted like this and I was not going to let this opportunity go by without enjoying it.

After my second orgasm I had little energy left, nervous expulsion and the two mind-blowing orgasms I had just treated myself to had consumed it all. I cleaned myself and started to think. The flight was only a week away! I suddenly realised that I had committed myself to dressing up for a relative stranger, travelling to an interstate city, leaving myself available to this stranger's every whim and then expecting to travel home again as if nothing had happened. I could not believe it, I was horny again. I checked the state of my pubic hair and called the beautician to make an appointment for the waxing.

The day before the flightwas a Sunday and was one of my days off. That gave me all day to think about tomorrow and prepare myself. I was now able to open the Travel Instructions envelope to see what the next 48 hours held for me. I nervously stripped away the seal and emptied the contents – a one-page set of instructions and another envelope title 'Airplane Instructions – open when onboard'. The instructions were typed this time: -

Hello Emma,

It is now only 24 hours before your Adventure begins. This is your last chance to pull out. It would be completely understandable if you decided, even at this late stage, to change your mind.

Assuming you do not this is what you are to do: -

Tomorrow lay out your outfit so that you can clearly see what you will be wearing.

Pack anything that you will need for your own personal grooming during the day and any security items such as credit card, licence cash etc. After you get to the Airport you should not have to spend any money so it will not be necessary to bring a lot. Remember to pack your Airplane Instructions.

Bathe luxuriously, a bubble bath might be a good idea, and spoil yourself. You may play near your private parts but under no circumstances are you to touch your nipples, clitoris or slide your fingers inside your pussy lips.

When you have finished your bath take your time dressing, admire your body, study it and identify the areas that give you the most pleasure. While you are dressing ensure you put your favourite perfume, Burberry, under your breasts and on the outside of your vagina lips.

Now it is time to dress yourself. Start with the Duo Balls inserting both of them inside your vagina. Once they are in give them a little tug to ensure they are not going to fall out. Now put on your bra and shoes. At this point stop and admire yourself in the mirror. Notice how your legs tighten in the high heels and your breasts jut out begging to be noticed. After this you may put on your skirt and top. You are now dressed, there is to be no item of clothing added beyond this point.

When you get to the Airport you are to ask for a seat as near to the middle of the plane as possible. When you are on board and seated you may open your 'Airplane Instructions'

Regards, Bernie

By the time I had finished reading this my face was flushed, my hands were shaking and knees trembling. Twenty-four hours was going to be a long time. I read that letter another five times during the day. Every time I had the same reaction.

The next morning came and it was time to get started. I began laying out the outfit in total disbelief. Firstly that I had agreed to do this and had not pulled out, even though the opportunity had been specifically offered and secondly that I would be wearing such a brief and flimsy outfit. I remembered my first thoughts when I saw this skirt; one puff of wind is all it will take. Looking out the window, I was relieved to see that it was dead calm, unlike my stomach, which was getting eaten up by butterflies.

My bath was full and I hopped into it. The suggestion of a spa bath was a stroke of genius, I love them and it did help to calm my nerves. I stayed in until the water turned cold and began to dry myself. My thoughts turned to the outfit again. I had been teasing myself in the bath and, with the thoughts of what the rest of the day might hold, made myself quite wet. Just as well as it was time to put those balls inside me and the lubrication would be quite useful. The balls slipped in easily and moved into place of their own accord. They felt heavy and I felt a little 'full'. After giving them a little tug it was obvious that if I stayed this wet they were going to create their own distractions.

Bra and shoes came next and this outfit was starting to take shape. I stopped to take a look and had to admit, I liked what I saw. Tall and slim with perky breasts jutting out seeking attention just as he had written. The skirt was next but it made little difference to whether I felt dressed or not. It was so light it was like I still had nothing on. The jacket went on over it and I was starting to feel a little more secure. However, I had tried this on with my standard bras and had not allowed for the 'lift' and openness provided by this shelf of a bra. My breasts just kept pushing the damn thing open. More than one person was going to get an eyeful of nipple today.

Driving to the Airport was not my idea of fun. It was peak hour and the airport was on the other side of the city. An hour and a half later and I was in line waiting for my seat allocation. He was quite specific I must ask for the middle of the plane. I did this and eventually found my way to my seat. My seat was as near to the middle as possible and was surrounded by people on all sides. I was getting a lot of attention from all the men onboard, strangely they all seemed to be smiling at my breasts. Well not really that strange as I could see down my jacket and there was no mistaking what was just inside there for every body's voyeuristic pleasure, two of the most inviting nipples sticking out and just aching for someone to suck them.

They weren't the only things aching, with the balls moving around inside me my pussy was on fire, swollen and wet. It was a constant effort to keep those things from slipping out and bouncing along the ground in front of me. I was not going to let that happen. The constant pressure served to increase the sense of fullness and added to the excitement. It was a self-fulfilling circle and I was stuck in the middle of it

I found my seat and made myself comfortable while everyone around me was getting organised. It was time to see what those last instructions would be. Peeling the envelope open and pulling the instructions out I noticed that they were not the same as the last set, they had been type in huge print and could be read from ten feet away: -

You are now on the last leg of your journey to Melbourne where your Sexual Adventure will take place. I trust you enjoyed the Adventure so far.

The flight is only a short one however you should ensure you are comfortable. When everyone is settled stand up and make your way to the toilet, remember to reach up and take your cosmetic bag with you. When you make your way to the aisle make sure you face the people seated next to you.

Once you are in the toilet remove one of the balls and allow it to hang between your legs. The other one is to remain inside you. When you return replace your cosmetic bag in the overhead locker and make your way back to your seat, again facing everybody as you move past them.

As you sit down make sure that your skirt is flipped up behind you so that your bare bottom is in direct contact with the seat.

When you get to Melbourne there will be a car waiting for you to take you to your hotel. Your room number is 6o9. Check in and go to the room. There will be a blindfold, which you will put on and then stand in the middle of the room.

This was going to take some doing. My face was getting more and more flushed as I read. The guy beside me had tried to start up conversation and was now idly trying to read my instructions. I was franticly trying to hide them. My stomach was churning and my knees had begun to shake. This set of tasks felt impossible. My skirt covered so little as it was, the material was see through and when I reached up to get my bag the skirt was going to ride up even higher. Not to mention that the people sitting next to me would have their eyes only inches from my hairless and pantyless pussy. I was also concerned about how far that ball was going to hang down. Would my skirt be long enough to cover it?

I sat and waited for everyone to get settled. This would give me time to get used to the idea, I thought. However I just got more and more nervous. I was never going to be able to do this. Then I reminded myself I had committed to doing everything I was told. Silly me, but I was committed. A few more minutes passed and everyone was seated. It was now or never. I unlatched my seatbelt and made a move to get up, aware that every movement would expose my breasts to all and sundry and that my skirt would provide little coverage while I was leaning forward to stand. Everyone within eyesight of me would be watching my every move.

As I stood I could feel everybody's piercing eyes on me. My knees were shaking and I did not know if I would be able to get to the aisle. Gradually I made it avoiding eye contact with as many people as possible however it was now time to put on the real show by reaching for my cosmetic bag. This was going to allow my skirt to ride up at the back possibly exposing my butt and also the front of the skirt would drape forward and upwards, oh my bare, pantiless pussy would be almost in somebody's face. Here goes, the bag was easily located so I reached in and pulled it down as quickly as possible. As I turned I could see everybody watching me now off to the toilet. I hope this material is not too see through.

I made the adjustments to the balls and cleaned up. Despite all my fear, I was as horny as hell. Every one of my senses was on fire. One touch to my clit would have sent me into instant orgasm the likes of which would certainly have never been heard from an Airplane toilet before. As commanded, I resisted the urge and made my way back to my seat. As expected everyone was waiting for me come out and they were all smiling expectantly. With that ball swinging between my thighs I felt certain that I was going to put on some kind of show for them all. The extra movement of it meant that it was pulling on the one inside me and I had to squeeze even harder to keep it in there. Needless to say, this only made the sensation between my lips even greater. I was going to orgasm any minute and I had not even touched the damn thing.

Everybody enjoyed the show of me putting my cosmetic bag away and I proceeded to move past everybody to my seat. Surely they could smell my sex aroma by now. It was virtually running down my legs and those balls were about to fall on the floor any minute. The sensation was excruciating yet so pleasurable I could not believe it.

Now to get into my seat. I squeezed past everyone in my row of seats facing them as instructed. With their eyes only inches from my pussy I felt sure everyone could see straight through this skirt and that they were staring straight at the hottest, wettest pussy there had ever been. How was I going to spin around and flip my skirt up without showing them this hot little fun parlour? It took some timing but I finally managed it without giving away too much. The guys next to me were certainly waiting keenly and only made a slight pretence of reading their airline magazines, lifting their eyebrows as I approached and making sure they knew where the bottom of my skirt was. As I got closer I prepared to do my little spin and allow the skirt to balloon upwards so that I could catch the back of it close to the seat and keep it from hitting the seat. That part worked quite well except that the front of my skirt was pulled backwards and, as I sat, the hem rode up my thigh to an impossible point almost completely exposing my pussy. I need not have worried though, as both guys either side of me were eagerly watching my jacket opening as I sat down so they got a great view of my erect nipples instead.