Adventures at Yankee Stadium

Story Info
Guy satisfies his passions for sport & sex at the same time.
1.1k words
3.97
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon then going out to a baseball game with your girlfriend? Especially if the Yankee's are playing the Mets at Yankee Stadium. I had gotten the tickets from a friend of mine, because he and his wife had to go out of town. So me and Michelle where planing on having a good time at the ball park.

When I met Michelle a few years back, she didn't like baseball. The only thing she did like was the players butt's in their uniforms. But with the patience of an angel and the tolerance of a priest I taught her the rules of the game. Now she will sit down to a game with me anytime, and yell and scream just as much as I do when the Yankee's win or lose. So taking her to the ballgame wasn't just a treat for myself.

Standing in line behind her while trying to enter the Stadium, I admire Michelle's slim figure. It was a hot day, and accordingly she was wearing a short, skimpy dress made from a fabric which I couldn't identify, but it looked darn good on her. I know from watching her getting dressed, that she wasn't wearing a bra, but what about panties? As I slide my hand underneath her dress for a quick check, I get a dirty look, which is soon accompanied by a smile when my fingers brush across her smooth bottom, but my hands feel the silky material of panties. Darn!

Michelle wasn't just enthusiastic about baseball, she was also great in bed, and very adventurous like myself. Never afraid to try something new. With that in mind, I had something special planed for today's outing.

When we finally got to our seats, they where great, but a little bit too crowded for my plans, so I guided her to a less populated part of the bleachers. We settled in to watch the pre game show, and stood when they played the national anthem, which gave me a chance to feel up her bottom again before we sat back down. She was sitting to my left, so when we sat down, I draped my arm across her shoulders, gently tracing her soft skin with my fingertips. The game started and as it wore on, I got plenty more chances to feel her ass when she jumped up to cheer the players on.

During the game, my hand got braver and braver. Sometimes still brushing against her shoulders and arms, other times teasing her left breast and nipple. Her reaction was promising, so in the middle of the 4th inning when she leaned back in her seat to stretch, I got really bold and slid my hand underneath the short skirt of her dress. Leaning across her, my lips found hers for a deep kiss, while my hand started to explore her soft thighs. Cupping my hand over her panty covered mount, I gently pressed down on it, which in turn evokes a small moan from her mouth and her legs to open wider.

Carefully I slide my index finger under the elastic band of her panties pushing the fabric out of the way. Wow, she is wet, must have liked my teasing so far. Smiling to myself I get even bolder and tug at the fabric, pulling her undies over her thighs and down her ankles and off. Not wanting to toss them on the dirty floor under our seats, I stuff them in the pocket of my shorts. With free reign of her lap now, my hand returns to brushing across her neatly trimmed pubic hair. My index finger slides into her moist hole easily and slowly I start to pump it in and out, while still kissing her deeply.

In the meantime, Michelle's right hand found the bulge in my pants, and with some difficulty she has pulled down the zipper and brought my hard member out to breathe the Stadium air. Her little hand wraps around it and begins to rub my shaft in rhythm with my pumping hand. Moaning against her lips, I increase my tempo and add another finger to the first, while my thumb finds her erect clit to flick across it, arousing her even further.

Her moans against my mouth are getting louder and louder, but with the noise of the crowd I doubt anyone can hear us, although they are able to watch us and it's pretty obvious what's going on. At this point I don't care if anyone sees or hears us. I just want to get my dick into her pussy as fast as possible.

With that thought I pull her on my lap, her back facing me. Easily I slip inside her. Opening my legs wide to so she can rest her hands on them, I hold her hips and slowly she starts to move up and down on my shaft. God, this is awesome. I'm fucking my girlfriend in the stands of Yankee Stadium with thousands of people around us.

Soon we pick up the pace and she leans forward, holding on the backrest of the row of seats in front of us. Grabbing her hips tighter I get faster with every stroke, and she is bouncing around on my lap like a wild woman, hanging her head forward so her hair hides her face, but I can still hear her moaning loudly over the top of the crowd. Someone must have just scored a run, but hell here I am and I'm scoring too.

Feeling her pussy tighten around my dick I know she is getting close to cumming, so I double my efforts, fucking her with all my might and as deep as I can. Crying out loud she sits back up, tossing her hair in my face and gripping my knees tightly as she climaxes, just as I'm starting to blow my load inside her.

Spend Michelle falls against me. Moving my hands up her body to her breasts, I give them a quick squeeze before turning her head and kissing her hard, while still pumping in and out of her slowly. I can feel our cum dripping onto my shorts, but what do I care at the moment.

Smiling at me, she gets up and requests her panties back. As she puts them on, sitting back down in her seat, I get up and close my zipper and adjust my pants. We both grin at each other like the cat that ate the canary, and settle back to finish watching the game.

When the game is over, Yankee's won of course, we leave the Stadium and we head home where I plan on getting some more of Michelle's lovely pussy. But what I don't know is that several camera men are leaving the Stadium with a smile on their face as well, having watched our performance up close and personal with their TV cameras.