Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple reveals a shared fantasy.
3.4k words
4.36
172.5k
50

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Mark nervously tapped his index finger on the top of his computer mouse. He could finish the legal document on his screen in another few minutes, but his mind kept wandering. Mark and his wife, Jan, were at odds again. The two weren't communicating very well and Mark sharply felt his wife's frustration.

He found himself spending more and more time in his home office, trying to keep up with the increasing legal workload. "I should be in the bedroom cuddling up against Jan's supple body instead of pecking away at this stupid brief," he thought to himself. Unfortunately, the brief couldn't wait. Mark, with one of the senior partners, was due in court the next morning.

Mark's fingers left his keyboard a half-hour later and he stretched his stiff arms and yawned. "I should at least check on Jan," he mused as he rose from his ergonomically engineered desk chair. Mark stepped soundlessly down the carpeted hallway and extended his hand toward the bedroom door that stood ajar. He froze without touching the door when his eyes focused on his wife.

Jan lay naked on their king-size bed. That was not too unusual. They both slept nude. Mark took several years to convince Jan to shed her flannel pajamas. It took another year to get her to jettison the extra large T-shirt and join him in sleeping nude. No, it wasn't her nudity that stopped him dead in his tracks; it was what she was doing.

Jan lay on her back, her legs apart and her knees bent. Her left hand fondled her breast while her right hand guided their vibrating Eroscillator up and down her prominent mound. Jan's mouth was partly open and Mark could hear her heavy breathing as he peered through the crack in the door. It was the first time he had ever seen his wife masturbate!

Mark continued to watch in awe as his attractive brunette moved their favorite sex toy over her dark thatch, dipping it into her pink inner folds again and again. Unconsciously, he rubbed his growing member through his slacks and felt it respond to the sensual scene taking place before his eyes.

Jan pulled on the long, tan nipple that stood erect on her soft, 38C breast and accelerated the movement of vibrator, opening then closing her thighs around the buzzing device. Mark listened to his wife moan as her hips lifted off the mattress. "She's going to climax," he absently thought as he observed her start to spasm and frantically jerk her body. Suddenly, he recognized a familiar feeling and tried to stop the flow now surging up through his thick six-inch cock. It was too late! Before he could get a grip on the base of his dick, cum exploded into his briefs and created a sizeable wet spot on the front of his slacks.

Mark tiptoed back down the hall and into the guest bathroom. He was nervous and embarrassed by having squirted in his pants while spying on his wife. He dropped his pants and pulled off his cum-soaked underwear. "Shit, what a mess," he mumbled. Using one of the guest wash cloths, he washed his semi-erect tool and swabbed the sticky cum off his balls. Next, Mark wadded up the briefs and put his slacks over his arm. He stopped in the kitchen and carefully buried the briefs in the trash. Then, he put his soiled slacks in the trunk of his car. "I'll take these to the cleaners as soon as they dry out," he decided. "That way, Jan won't know what I did."

It felt a little odd, sitting bare-ass in his chair completing his brief. "Jan might decide to come in here any minute," he thought. "How will I explain my lack of pants?" Fear of discovery drove Mark to finish the brief in another twenty minutes. As he typed the last few sentences, he began to relive his recent experience. As he recalled his wife's actions, his penis began to harden. "That's good, I can go to the bedroom with a hard-on and tell Jan that I couldn't wait to join her for some sexy fun." He grinned. "She'll probably be exhausted from her recent private session and I'll still get credit for trying to entice her."

Mark pressed the hot keys to save his brief and start the printer. Leaving his system to finish the job, he pulled off his shirt. He strolled, nude, back down the hallway and boldly entered the bedroom. His wife was lying on her side; naked with the top sheet pushed to the foot of their bed. Jan heard Mark enter the room and looked up at him dreamily. One dim table lamp illuminated the room. She could clearly see his erection as it bobbed in front of his six-foot frame. Mark's seasons of collegiate wrestling produced a strong, muscular body that thrilled her. She still loved to run her fingers through his mop of light brown hair and let her fingers trace the hard ridges of his body.

"Mmm, where did that come from?" she murmured as she eyed his erection. "Have you been working on a legal thing or looking at naked women?"

Mark grinned back at her. "Maybe a little of both, and one of the gals looked just like you."

A guilty look flashed over Jan's face and her cheeks reddened as her husband made his innocent comment. "Whatever you did produced a very nice result," she replied in her sexiest voice. "Climb into bed with me and let me get a better view."

Mark was taken aback by her eagerness. "She's still horny!" he thought as he stretched out beside his pretty wife. Normally, she was rather conservative and she usually waited for him to make the first move.

Jan reached for Mark and ran her smooth hand over his chest and down across his belly. Her fingers reached the base of his cock and she circled him lightly. "Mr. Willie, want some attention?" she asked coyly.

"What do you think?" Mark replied as he spread his legs a bit more. Jan let her fingers move lower and gently fondled his scrotum, feeling each ball in turn.

"Would Mr. Willie like a kiss?" Jan asked as she began to slide down the bed. Mark felt her warm breath, then a sublime touch as his wife put her lips to the head of his throbbing prick. He put his hand on Jan's leg and encouraged her to move around into the 69 position. Jan put her leg over him and straddled his face while she continued to kiss and lick his thick six-inch cock.

Mark stared up into his wife's patch of black curly hair. He noticed the unusual amount of womanly nectar glistening on her partially open inner lips. "She really got herself off," he mused as the tip of his tongue tasted her copious nectar.

Soon, Mark had his entire face buried in his wife's snatch while she worked his cock deep into her throat. He used his tongue inside her sticky vagina, and then licked upward over her crinkled ass while holding her cheeks wide apart. "Oh, yes, yes," she moaned as she briefly let his cock slip from her lips. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Mark licked and sucked feverishly, recalling how his wife looked as she fucked herself with the toy. "It must feel like you're enjoying two cocks at the same time," he suggested as he moved his tongue in her warm tunnel.

His comment had a surprising effect on Jan. She redoubled her effort and pressed her crotch down hard on Mark's face. "Oh, God," she gasped as she took his cock in her hand and stroked him rapidly. "Oh, yeah, do it! Do me hard," she added.

With one swift movement, Jan twisted her 5' 7" body around and skewered herself on Mark's stiff erection. She slammed her pelvis down on him and began to rub back and forth. Her movements caused her pendulous breasts to swing free between them and Mark reached up to hold them in his hands. "Yeah, that's it, pull on my tits and fuck me," Jan pleaded.

Mark pulled on his wife's erect nipples, then sucked on one while he moved his hands to grip her soft ass. "I needed help tonight, honey," he told her. "I hope you don't mind me inviting another man to join us?" he added to see what she might say and do.

Jan's eyes went tightly closed. "She's imagining there's two of us!" Mark thought at that instant. Jan raised up until just the head of his cock remained inside, and then she slowly lowered her body down his pole.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "it's so long and thick. I can feel it going all the way inside." Mark watched his wife carefully as she rode his shaft. He squeezed her ass with one hand and pulled her nipple with the other, trying to mimic the effect of two men for his sex-crazed woman. It worked!

"Oh, honey, fucking me so good," Jan gasped as she rubbed back and forth. "It's so nice and big...I love it."

Flabbergasted, Mark continued with the charade, not knowing what to expect from his normally quiet wife. He decided to up the ante. "He loves your tight pussy," he told Jan as he used his fingers to massage her clit. "You've got his big prick all the way inside."

Jan's mouth opened and closed in a soundless cry as she worked herself into a sexual fit. "I'm going to cum, baby," she finally gasped. Mark felt his wife's vaginal muscles begin to contract and he watched her tummy jerk as her climax washed over her. Feeling his wife's orgasm triggered his own. For the second time in an hour, he unleashed his load, this time deep inside her. Their combined juices began to seep out around his cock, wetting his balls and the sheet beneath them.

Jan collapsed on top of her husband, mashing her tits into his chest. She opened her eyes and kissed Mark deeply, tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue. "Mmm, that was heavenly," she whispered.

Mark smiled up at his sated bride. "Who was with you in heaven, my dear?" he inquired.

Jan looked puzzled. "You were silly," she responded.

"Me and who else?" Mark asked. "For a while, I'd swear you were convinced that I had invited another man to share you."

Jan grinned back coyly. "Well, when you pretended that another man was with us, I did let myself pretend it was true for a little while. Are you upset with me for that?"

Mark hesitated for a moment. "No, I guess not," he said. "I did notice that pretending it was another man really got you hot and bothered. I don't think I've ever seen you so aroused."

"Yeah, it was pretty hot," Jan admitted. "But it was only a fantasy, right?"

Mark decided to push the envelope even farther. "Yes, it was only a fantasy...this time. Tell me, honey, who were you fantasizing about earlier this evening when you were alone with the Eroscillator?"

Jan blushed beet red at her husband's question. "What? What do you mean?"

Mark smiled at Jan's obvious discomfort. "You know what I mean, sweetheart. I watched you playing with yourself. Why do you think I got so horny?"

"Honey, I'm so sorry," Jan began. "It's not anything about you. I just needed some release, and you were all tied up with your work again. It doesn't mean anything, really."

Mark nodded and kissed his wife tenderly. "That's okay, honey, I don't mind. In fact, it was a huge turn-on for me to see you pleasuring yourself like that. You've never done it for me before."

"I didn't know I was doing it for you that time either!" Jan retorted with a giggle. "I didn't know you were spying on me like that."

"Promise me that you'll let me watch next time," Mark stated. "It was so hot to see you touching yourself like that." Jan nodded. "Okay, I will, but not while you're pecking away on that stupid computer!"

"Deal," Mark concluded. "I'll try harder to leave my work at the office. I know that I've been ignoring your needs lately. I'll do better, I promise."

Jan hugged her husband tightly. "I'd like that...a lot!" she assured him.

"Now, tell me," Mark continued, "who were you dreaming about while you were fantasizing with our little toy?"

Jan pouted and turned her face away. "No fair," she accused. "You don't tell me any of your fantasies, so you shouldn't make me tell you mine."

"So, you admit that you have fantasies?" Mark quizzed.

Jan tried to avoid a direct answer. "Doesn't everybody?" she replied. "Don't you?"

"Well, sure," Mark admitted, but we're talking about you right now, aren't we?"

"I don't want to discuss this anymore," Jan responded.

"Tell me this," Mark insisted, "do any of your fantasies involve other people?"

"Do yours?" Jan replied with a question of her own.

"Okay, sometimes," Mark admitted. "How about you? Were you dreaming about someone else tonight?"

"You really want to know?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do," Mark responded. "Maybe we share some of the same fantasies. Ever think of that?"

"Do you really think so?" Jan asked in an excited manner.

Mark smiled. "The way you responded when I suggested that there were two of us tells me we very likely do share at least one fantasy."

"Okay, I'll admit that the suggestion turned me on a lot. There, are you satisfied?"

"Who were you thinking about while you were fucking yourself earlier?" Mark pressed.

Jan thought for a moment, trying to remember each phase. "It started out with you," she began. "We were on a beach somewhere. We were on vacation."

"Go on," Mark urged. "Then what?"

"Then, it was a nude beach all of a sudden. You had finally convinced me to go naked. We were stretched out on the sand, and we were both completely nude." Jan confessed.

"That's one of my dreams, as you well know," Mark inserted. "What else were you thinking about?"

Jan wrinkled her brow. "There were some other people there. They were all naked and the men were looking at me. I could feel their eyes surveying my body and you were just lying there napping. At first, I wanted to cover myself, but then I actually wanted them to see me."

"With a body like yours, I can easily imagine the other men were gawking," Mark commented. "Did you like to look at the men?"

Jan flushed. "There was one guy, about our age...maybe a little younger...who caught my eye. He was very good looking and, when our eyes met, I knew he wanted me."

"Yes, and then what happened?" Mark urged his wife.

"When he walked by our lounge chairs, I smiled at him. He came over to us and I saw him close up."

Mark caressed Jan's thigh. "What was I doing at the time?"

"You began to chat with him and invited him to sit with us," Jan continued. "It made me feel better, because you seemed to like him too."

Mark smiled. "Funny thing, I've had the same dream many times. Go on, please."

"Well," Jan said, "we had some drinks and talked for a while. Then you mentioned that we'd had enough sun for the day. You asked him if he'd like to come to our room where we could be in the shade. To my surprise, he said yes, and we moved to our balcony. When we got there, we took our clothes off again and sat there naked together for a while."

"What happened after that?" Mark asked, already knowing the answer.

"He kept telling me how great I looked and telling you how lucky you were. I noticed that you were getting an erection and so was he."

"What was his name?" Mark asked.

"He didn't have a name at the time. He was just a handsome fellow," Jan replied. I got a little tipsy and when I got up to go to the bathroom; I stumbled and fell into his lap. I felt his cock go up between my legs a little before I hopped up. He tried to hold me there, but I said that I had to go pee, so he let me up. I had to promise to come back and sit on his lap again."

"Did you do that?" Mark asked.

Jan nodded. "Yes, I returned and sat right in his lap while we all continued to talk and laugh. You seemed to like me sitting on him like that, so I stayed there. His stiff dick kept prodding me and that made me very aroused."

Mark stroked his wife's tummy and idly cupped her breast. "I can imagine that you were getting wet as you felt him grow beneath you. I know that my cock would have been hard also."

"Yes, it was very arousing," Jan admitted. "I began thinking about having two men and I got incredibly hot just anticipating it. I was praying that one of you would break the ice and suggest something."

"I think that it would be up to me to decide how far he could go," Mark stated rather firmly.

"Yeah, he was bold, but not too bold," Jan agreed.

"What did I do?" Mark queried his wife.

"Finally, you said we should go inside and see if the two of you could please me. I was amazed that you would allow a strange man into our bed, but by then I was powerless to object."

Mark shook his head. "So, I was the one who forced this handsome stranger on you, is that it?"

Jan smiled at her perplexed husband. "Well, it wouldn't be right for me to insist, now would it? I shouldn't be too anxious."

"Part of your fantasy is tied to my own fantasy, right?" Mark asked.

Jan nodded. "I guess so. My fantasy is that you want me to submit to another man while you are there with us. Is that too naughty?"

"I love it!" Mark replied. "See, we do share a very sexy fantasy. Now that it's out in the open between us, let me ask you another question. Do you think you might want to make our fantasy become a reality?"

Jan gave her husband's question some heavy thought. "We're very much in love with each other, right?"

"Right!" Mark quickly responded. "I know that I want to spend my life with you, and I think you feel the same about me. I think we're very secure after this many years together."

"I guess, under the right circumstances, it would be incredible to live out our fantasy once. Do you hate me for saying that?"

Mark shook his head. "Oh, no, not at all. I was hoping that you would feel that way. The only restriction I would place on such an experience is that I would have to be there and be a part of it."

"Me too," Jan assured her husband. "I wouldn't feel right about it unless you were with me. It would be too frightening to try it all by myself."

A lengthy silence ensued. Finally, Mark spoke up. "Once this big case is settled, I am due for a vacation. How would you like it if I got on the Internet and checked out the places in Mexico and in the islands that cater to couples only?"

Jan grinned. "You mean those places we've heard about that have their own nude beach and where lively adult recreation is encouraged, right?"

"Sounds like a good plan to me! Are you ready for that?" Mark asked, just to be sure.

"Will you be okay with the nudity and maybe having men ogling and even touching me?" Jan teased.

Mark nodded and his dick began to come back to life. "I think so, just as long as you don't get upset if I glance at a naked wife or two as we stroll down the beach."

In answer, Jan reached out to clutch Mark's stiff rod. "Mr. Willie's mine all mine. I'm not worried. I might even be willing to share Mr. Willie with one of the other gals, as long as you're ready to let me play with another fellow's stiff friend."

Mark hugged his voluptuous wife to him and rocked her in his arms. "I'll start looking for a great place with the right kind of beach tomorrow night. Tonight, I think we have some unfinished business!"

To be continued...

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers