Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark & Jan choose Playa del Maya.
896 words
4.29
55.6k
10

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

"Honey, I think I've found the spot for our little vacation adventure," Mark exclaimed as his wife, Jan, strolled into his home office. Without conscious thought, both had taken to spending most of their private time nude. It was a result of an intimate discussion after Mark discovered his lovely wife masturbating while he prepared another legal brief.

A week had elapsed since the couple had compared fantasies. They slowly discovered that they shared a fantasy involving Jan being pleasured by two men at once. They imagined they were at a couples-only resort with a nude beach, and possibly having the experience that had only been a fantasy before.

"What did you find?" Jan replied as she put her arm on her husband's bare shoulder.

"It's called Playa del Maya and it's part of the Mayan Riviera near Cancun, Mexico. Here are some pictures of the place."

Jan watched as Mark clicked through a series of pictures. She saw of a group of low buildings, a large pool overlooking the Gulf, and a spacious hot tub. Colorful flowers filled the pictures. Lounges around the pool deck looked very inviting. "It looks beautiful, Mark," she said, "but there aren't any people in the pictures."

"It's a clothing optional resort for couples only," he replied with a wink. "I guess they are careful not to expose any of their guests on the Internet."

"Did you check out the resorts in Jamaica?" she asked.

Mark nodded. "I did, and they also looked pretty grand. The prices are fairly similar, but I kinda like the idea of going to a smaller resort first. I'm not sure we're ready for the wilder venues yet. The Yucatan is also a bit quicker to get to. We can fly into Cancun and be at Playa del Maya in about three hours."

The couple looked at more pictures of room interiors and inviting beach views with bright umbrellas. "Here's the swim up bar by the pool, right next to the waterfall," Mark added to help seal the choice.

"I guess you're right," Jan mused. "We should crawl before we walk on this. Talking about our fantasy is one thing...actually doing something is quite another!"

Mark chuckled. "Seeing you walking around nude all the time sure makes me wish we were there right now. Visions of other men watching you wading naked along the beach keep flashing through my brain as I surf the resort web sites."

"They may not pay any attention at all," Jan responded. "Maybe you'll be disappointed after we get there."

Mark barked out a laugh. "Yeah, I can just see the other men ignoring your beautiful body, hah!"

"What if we go to that place and we don't find anybody that we want to mess around with?" Jan countered. "Wouldn't it be better to go to a big resort with lots of people?"

"I thought about that, honey, and we can try one of those hot spots in Jamaica if you like," Mark said. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go...and do anything you want to do," Mark assured her.

Jan massaged Mark's neck and gazed at the pictures for a few moments, deep in thought. "No, I think you're right. We need to go to the smaller place first. No matter who is there, we should have a sexy good time. I'll definitely try to do my part," she finally told him. "Can we stay at least a week?"

Mark smiled up at his naked wife. "I arranged for extra time off. After winning that big case, Glen was willing to grant me anything I asked. How about ten days in Mexico and another week at home with no legal work?"

"Oh, honey, that sounds divine!" Jan shrieked with glee. "We both need a break. How soon can we go?"

"If I make the arrangements right away, we can be there in four days," Mark grinned. "Is that soon enough?"

Jan hugged her husband's neck. "That gives me just enough time to shop for some new things to take along. Make it happen, sweetheart."

In two days, Jan finished shopping and began to pack for their Mexican vacation. She didn't let Mark see any of her new things. She knew he would be surprised to see her in the bright-colored shifts of light cotton fabric. The little dresses were clingy and displayed her cute figure to advantage.

Instead of her usual underwire bras, she invested in two very sheer, very brief numbers that let her ample breasts bounce, almost unfettered, when she walked. Her usual nylon panties would stay in her drawer. She would take the tiny thong panties purchased at Victoria's Secret.

Although they were going to a clothing optional resort, she thought she might need at least two bikinis. One of her new suits was cut high on the legs, but still covered her fairly well. The second was a very brief thong-style suit that allowed her breasts a lot of freedom. The tiny bottoms did little to hide her rather prominent mound. Jan decided to take her existing beach sandals and a couple of Mark's extra large T-shirts to serve as cover-ups in case the sun was too intense. "If I need anything else, I'll buy it down there," she decided. "We'll need hats, but it will be fun to get them in Mexico."

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers