Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jan & Mark dance with others, make love on patio
1.9k words
4.4
44.5k
12
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

editing by Angel Love

The disco was in full voice when they entered. Other couples were at small tables and a good number of guests were up dancing. "Okay, everybody, it's time to boogie," Todd said as they found a round table near the dance floor. Kate took Todd's hand and soon they were twisting and moving to the loud beat.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked Jan. In response, she took his hand and they moved to the center of the floor.

As Mark twisted, he noticed Lynn and Carl shuffling to the Latin beat. That number led to the next, a slow dance. Couples melted into each other's arms and many were using their hands and bodies to express their feelings. Jan pressed her soft tits into her husband's chest and she could feel his manhood rubbing against her thigh as they moved together slowly.

"Mmm, this is nice," Jan whispered.

After the third dance, Mark led Jan back to the table and called for a round of drinks. The waiter promptly returned with their drinks and made it a point to look down the top of Jan's loose dress. Mark smiled at him and watched his clueless wife take the first sip of her drink. After he left, Mark leaned over and kissed his wife. Our waiter enjoyed looking down your dress, you know."

Jan looked down and realized that he probably saw her breasts and all the way to her naked waist as she sat forward in her chair. "Oh shit, why didn't you warn me?"

"Hell, I love your tits too, honey," Mark smiled, "Why not let him look?"

Todd and Kate returned to the table as the waiter withdrew. Todd gave him their order, then sat down next to Jan. "Okay, doll," he said as he put his hand on her leg. "I get the fourth dance, remember?"

Jan took another sip of her drink and looked at Mark. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"Todd called for the fourth dance when we were still in the pool, so he gets it," Mark replied with a nod.

Todd rose and took Jan's hand, leading off to the dance floor. A slow number started and he pulled her close. "I've been anticipating this since this afternoon," Todd whispered in her ear. "You feel as good as you look."

Mark looked at Kate. As soon as your drinks come, I'll ask you to dance, Kate."

Moments later, Kate easily moved into Mark's arms and put her arms around him. They moved effortlessly to the slow rhythm and he felt her urge him closer, burying her face in his chest. Her warmth made him stiffen and he knew she could feel the hardness of his cock against her upper thigh.

"Nice dick," she murmured as they moved.

After another song, the couples broke the spell and returned to the table. Lynn and Carl joined them and they all ordered another round. Mark felt a bit bolder and asked Lynn for the next dance. Carl asked Jan, and Todd rejoined his wife for a while.

"I was watching you dance," Lynn told Mark. "You are very smooth."

"I like to dance," Mark replied. "You move well too, Lynn."

"I used to dance a lot," she said. "I taught dance for a few years," she added as she pressed closer.

Mark felt her warm breath on his ear and smelled the faint aroma of her perfume. "You are a very sexy man," she told him as she pulled his ear lobe with her lips. "I hope we have a chance to get better acquainted while we're here."

Mark was taken aback by Lynn's frankness, but he soon recovered his composure. "Do you think Carl would like to get better acquainted also?"

"I'm certain that he would be very pleased," Lynn whispered in reply. "We've talked about the things we might want to try while we're here. He just needs a little encouragement. Know what I mean?"

"I think so," Mark said. Jan and I may be looking for some of the same things. Jan's just a little nervous because we just got here and we're trying to find our bearings."

"Us too," Lynn admitted. "Maybe we'll have to take a more active role in things, you know?"

Mark let his hands move to Lynn's rear cheeks and pressed her closer to him. "You may be right, Lynn. I can't rush things though."

Lynn looked up into Mark's eyes. "It's up to you. I just know that I want you, Mark. You're what I've been fantasizing about for ages. Please excuse me for being so candid, but when I saw you at the pool, I almost lost my breath."

Mark looked down and lowered his face to Lynn's. He kissed her lightly full on the lips. "I'm very flattered. Let's see what happens in the next few days, okay?"

"I understand. I'll be watching and listening."

"I'm tired," Jan told Mark as they finished their drinks. "Let's go back to the room before it gets any later."

Mark and Jan said goodnight to the others and left the disco. "Are you really that tired?" Mark asked as he opened the room door.

"No, but I am that horny!" Jan replied with a giggle. All that dancing and touching got me going and I wanted to catch you before you had too much booze."

"This place is magic," Mark laughed as he pulled his shirt over his head. "You've never wanted to go twice on the same day before."

Jan raised her dress over her head, leaving her naked. "It's the place plus all that touching and rubbing. Todd was feeling me up first, then Carl took his turn. When they discovered that I wasn't wearing panties, they got stiff as boards!"

"You let them feel you up through your thin little dress?" Mark asked.

Jan looked over at her husband. "That's what you wanted isn't it? You wanted me to get wild, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Mark agreed. "Is that all they did?"

Carl wanted to put his hand up my dress, but I said 'not tonight.' He might be more of a horn dog than Todd if given the chance."

Mark shook his head. "Hard to believe. Todd definitely has the hots for you, dear."

"Lynn seems to feel that way about you to, honey. What did she say to you while she was nibbling on your ear?"

"You saw that?" Mark asked astonished.

"I don't miss much," Jan told him with a grin.

"Well, she actually propositioned me," Mark admitted. "I didn't give her a straight answer. I wanted to tell you about it first."

Jan laughed. "And, here I was thinking it would be Kate who would make a move on you. Still waters run deep, I guess."

"You're not angry?" Mark pressed.

"No, I know how desirable you are to other women. I don't think you recognize it yourself. Men are so clueless! Now, get out of those shorts and meet me on the porch. That show during our walk got me going. I want you to make love to me outside."

Mark couldn't get his pants off fast enough! He stepped out of them and looked up to see Jan opening the patio door, stepping outside. She pulled two chairs together and sat down facing the curvy walkway.

Mark was already erect when he joined his wife. "Oh, is that all for me?" she asked playfully as she reached over and stroked his shaft. "Nice stiff cock, all for me."

Jan pulled the cushion off of one of the loungers and placed it on the floor in front of Mark. "You look good enough to eat," she announced as she slipped her lips over his throbbing prick. Her fingers fondled his balls as she bobbed up and down on his cock, making slurping sounds.

"Mmm, you taste good," she mumbled between breaths. Mark stroked her hair as she thrilled him orally.

Jan could feel Mark's balls tighten and she knew it was time to slow down. She rose from her kneeling position and let him caress her firm tits while he cooled off. His fingers probed her bush and found her slippery slit.

"You're so wet," he told her. "Shall we go inside and fuck?"

"No, right here," Jan panted.

She straddled his legs and lowered herself onto his thick cock. Jan rode her husband's cock slowly at first, then with abandon, then slower again. "Oh yes, fuck me good," she murmured over and over as she set the pace.

"I love to feel you inside me. Lynn and Kate would love to know how good your cock feels too. Do you want to fuck them? Do you want them to feel your big thick cock? Will you let me watch you fuck them like this?"

Mark was amazed at his wife's outburst. He felt her shudder as she spoke of other women and he could wait no longer. He held her tightly against his lap and filled her womb with warm cum. Squirt after squirt splashed against the walls of her love tunnel as they both climaxed together.

"God, you make me crazy when you talk like that," Mark told her. "Does it really excite you to think about my cock fucking another woman?"

"Yes, yes it does," Jan confessed. "It's everything that's happened since we got here. I can't control myself anymore. I love to fuck your cock and I imagine what they would experience with you inside them."

"Bravo, bravo." A familiar voice said just above them. Jan looked up and saw Todd and Kate leaning on the railing of their balcony. "You two put on a great show!" Kate added as she applauded.

"Oh my God," Jan gasped. "How long have you been up there?"

"Since you decided to straddle Mark and send him into orbit," Kate admitted. "Don't worry, your secrets are safe with us."

Jan flushed with embarrassment. She stood and quickly disappeared back into the bathroom, love juices trickling down both legs. Mark stood and looked up at the other couple. "You should have said something," he told them, protective of his wife's feelings.

Todd held up his hands. "Sorry, Mark, we were too impressed to utter a word. Please give Jan our apology."

Mark raised one hand as if to dismiss them and moved inside the room, closing the sliding door. Jan was in the bathroom cleaning her legs with a wash cloth. Her hands were shaking.

"Todd and Kate apologized for spying on us," he offered. She looked up at him almost in tears. "How can I face them after what they saw...and heard?"

"Just let it go," Mark advised. "They're old hands at this and they will probably avoid mentioning it tomorrow."

"Kate must have heard what I said about her. What will she think?"

Chances are she'll be aroused and hopeful," Mark countered. "Don't make a big deal out of it and things will probably blow over. You did enjoy yourself out there didn't you?"

"You know I did," Jan admitted. "That was one of the sexiest experiences we've ever had."

Mark smiled. "I agree. Let's remember how good we were and just ignore our voyeurs, okay?" He pulled his nude wife to him and hugged her tightly until she began to relax in his arms. "Ready to shower and call it a night?"

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers