Adventures in Housesitting

Story Info
Things you shouldn't do in someone else's bed.
1.9k words
4.19
30.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange, yet familiar in a way. I was in alien territory, yet I still felt at ease somehow.

I knew why I felt the way I did. It was because I was with him. It was only with him that I experienced the whole gamut of human emotions at once, much like playing every note in an octave on a piano at the same time. I was myself in this seemingly chaotic din of sensation, and yet, I was not myself.

I cautiously entered the room. The bedroom was spacious and immaculately clean. The midafternoon sun streamed in, radiantly reflecting from the white walls. Outside, I heard the familiar sounds of the construction of an unnatural creation of man or possibly even the even more unnatural deconstruction of a tree, which was the natural creation of its surroundings.

Yet whatever was outside didn't matter. Even some aspects of the inside didn't matter either. I avoided looking at the picture frames in the bedroom, or even into the mirror.

The room was perfect, yet it was not mine. Obviously not, my room is far from perfect. It was not his either. The house, rooms and everything in the rooms, belonged to strangers. Strangers who would probably be angered by what we were doing in their bedroom.

I tried to block these thoughts out of my head. As strange as it was, the time was right. We were right. Even the universe seemed to be right in balance despite me knowing better.

He looked at me. Surely, these were not the same eyes that once looked upon me with concern and pity. The eyes of a doctor examining his patient, seeing what was wrong. Now that nothing was wrong, the searching eyes had far much more depth to them. Granted, he had looked at me this way once before, yet I was always surprised when he did. I always felt like I had stumbled into a schizophrenic's dream whenever our eyes met in that way.

Then again, I'm sure that I wasn't the same person when I was alone with him either.

It was almost as if we were guided by unseen forces. Soon, we were drawn to each other, and without saying a word, we knew what to do. I felt him, still warm from an afternoon of laying out in the sun, tense and tightened up despite my attempts at loosening him up earlier. We kissed, occasionally nipping at each other's lips, coaxing each other's tongues as if to say "you can come in."

My knees grew weak as his hands explored wherever they could reach on my clothed body. I whispered to him quietly, almost with the fear that someone could hear me or that if the silence were broken, the spell we were casting would be broken too. I told him that I was afraid of falling. Yet we fell anyway, like celestial beings falling to earth, yet still managing to find our own heaven among the ruins. We landed on the bed softly, barely even displacing the comforter.

My swimsuit and hair were still wet from being in the pool that afternoon. Naturally, I feared that when the real owners of the house returned, they would immediately notice a wet spot on the bed they slept on at night, the bed that he and I were currently fooling around on when he was supposed to be housesitting.

Soon enough, all my apprehensions disappeared. All I could see was his face, smiling at me, staring at me as if to anticipate my next move. I enjoyed lying on top of him, like a housecat waiting for its ears to be scratched. Still, I enjoyed the weight of him bearing down on me. Although most people believe that positioning has a lot to do with the power situation in the relationship, I could care less. I still knew that I was pretty much in charge of whatever I did, regardless as to whether I was on top or on bottom. So, I rolled over, pulling him on top of me, breathing in the smell of chlorine and mid-afternoon sunshine.

He was everything a summer romance should be, but I wanted more. I wanted our senior year fling to last well into the fall semester, maybe the spring, depending on my luck. Sadly, I had already come to the realization that I might not have a say in the outcome. Either way, I was going to have fun with him this summer. Either way, I would make sure that he would remember me long after I was out of his life.

I wouldn't forget. How could I forget the way he looked at me with those deep, dark eyes? How could I forget the feel of his heat or the taste of his skin? How could I forget the late nights where we would just hold each other in my car as if the rest of the world stopped moving and time halted entirely? How could I possibly forget the feeling I got when I knew in my soul that I had finally found what I had been missing out on for what seemed like eons?

Yet like those who had come before him, this probably wouldn't last. However, this time, I realized it first, so I could keep my head in the situation. I knew what I wanted from him, and I knew that he was willing to oblige me. Then again, maybe it was this difference that made him my favorite. He wasn't the first person who I said "I love you" to, and he most likely wasn't going to be the last, but I had the uncanny feeling that there was some lasting quality about him, something innately special about this time that improved my chances of not ruining the memory of him as I had the others.

I wasn't thinking about these things when I was with him though. These thoughts only come once he's gone. When I'm in the moment, I don't care about anything else. Don't get me wrong, I still maintain a level of responsibility and sanity, but sometimes, saying the wrong thing can ruin the moment entirely. This is why we rarely spoke when we were completely alone.

My thoughts, the room, the outside world...everything was gone. It was just me and him. I felt the depressions from where he tried to steady himself on the bed as I wrapped my legs around him. We were both fully clothed, but I could easily feel his need, rigid and straining against the still-dampened, flimsy fabric of his swim trunks. I felt it all the way through the rough, tight denim of my jeans through my own swimsuit. Occasionally, we would stop kissing and just hold each other tightly as we would grind against each other. Sometimes he would inhale deeply, nuzzling against my neck and chest as if he was trying to memorize my scent. For all I knew, someday, if he tried hard enough, he could find me once again by just following my scent no matter where I was. I probably had the same chlorine and sunshine smell that he did, but slightly more feminine.

I wondered what I smelled like, how I tasted and felt to him. At times, I wished we could trade places just so I could know what it was like to be in his skin, to think his thoughts and to know how he felt about me. I also wanted him to know how he felt to me, the solid strength of his arms, the full taste of his lips, even the sandpaper of his five o'clock shadow from when he forgot to shave. I wanted him to know how he made me felt. Of course, I could just tell him, but there is only so much words can do. Words can only hint at the underlying emotion of whoever is writing or the character who is experiencing the story as it happens.

He soon collapsed on top of me. I didn't experience my release quite fully, but I was too tired to continue. It was as if we had the same breaking point, but I knew I wasn't finished. I tried to leave things in his own hands, but found that sometimes, it is better to teach, to guide, as opposed to allowing someone to get lost. In order to make things easier for him, I changed out of my one piece swimsuit into a bra and panties. When I walked back into the room with my shirt still unbuttoned, he murmured something about Jesus and the saints, but knew that they could do nothing to help him.

I smiled, knowing that my own change had finally become complete. I was not the same girl he knew from school, not by a long shot. The gloves were off.

I whispered instructions, getting louder to the point where I was almost shouting out orders. Afterwards, we held each other, much as we did on other occasions in the dark, but with the late-afternoon sunlight illuminating the already white room. Once again, I was conscious of our surroundings, but I didn't care. He was almost ready to go home after looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand and washing his hands, but he had no idea what he had gotten himself into.

I asked him if he wanted more. Of course he did. As we stood, kissing and just holding each other, I eased him back onto the bed. I told him to relax, but he already seemed to be ahead of me. Memories of the previous summer flooded my mind, but I didn't care about that anymore. All I wanted, all that I could ask for was in front of my eyes. The least I could do was thank him in my own, strange little way.

I reached into his swim trunks and quickly found what I was looking for. He was so hard that I could barely pull his erection away from his stomach. He let out a soft cry as I slowly wrapped my lips around him. I tried to smile, knowing that I had barely begun. I licked and sucked, gradually working my hands to the same rhythm. Soon, the soft cries became screams. I wasn't going to let him off that easily though. I would slow to a halt right when he was about to release and then gradually build up my speed again. After I was sure that the neighbors were about ready to call the cops to report a murder, I finally allowed him to climax. Usually, he was such a soft spoken young man, but now, he threatened to bring the walls of heaven down before him.

"I guess it's my turn to wash my hands...Hm. You could wake up the neighbors with all that screaming," I quickly

walked to the bathroom to wash my hands and rinse out my mouth.

"It's daylight. They're awake anyway," he laughed, panting as if he had gone through a 500 meter freestyle in ten seconds.

When I returned, he was still out of breath. I smiled, knowing that he would have quite a time trying to get up and walk back home.

"I'll get you for that."

"I know you will, that's the point."

So, I walked him back to his house and then went back to my car. As I drove down the winding road back home, some high-spirited pop-punk/emo music was playing on the radio. I smiled, nodding in rhythm to the music. Although we wouldn't be together forever, much like any of the relationships in the music I was listening to, the time we spent with each other would make up for more than one eternity. All that mattered was being with him now.