Adventures in Sex in Public Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun continues in Bangkok.
6.7k words
4.43
35.7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last day of the exhibition was mostly uneventful as we had many senior personnel from our office in Johannesburg visiting. I dressed very conservatively, for the final day in a trouser, shirt and jacket but didn't wear a bra and panty underneath. In the evening I went to the airport to drop off Tom and Joe who were going home while I had scheduled an additional two days holiday in Bangkok. By the time I dropped them off I was very horny and desperate to get out of the clothes I was wearing and into something more me. By now you know what that means.

I wanted something new so I took a taxi back to the sex shop I had visited earlier with Tom and Joe. It was still early in the evening and it was empty except for the store clerk I had met on my previous visit. I told him that I was looking for a sexy outfit to wear and he led me to a section where these were kept. He turned to me smiled and said I could pick any outfit I liked if I would suck him. I smiled and said it's a deal and began to look for what I wanted. The clerk told me to call him when I'd made my selection and he'd come back to complete the deal. I found a short wrap around dress that was held closed at the waist by a tiny tie.

I quickly removed my clothes but before putting on the dress I called the clerk back over to show him my selection and complete our transaction. He was surprised to find me standing there naked. I had done nothing all day to express my desires and I just couldn't wait anymore. I went close to him and kissed him on the lips and forced my tongue in his mouth. I pressed my body against him and pushed my leg between his legs and kissed him until I could feel his dick moving against my thigh. I pulled my body away just enough to put my hand between us and squeeze his cock through his pants. I squeezed and rubbed his dick until he was very excited before I unzipped his pants and took it out. I backed away enough to look down at it there in my hand. I pushed myself closer to him and rubbed my belly on his dick. Another kiss as I rubbed against him and could now feel he was very hard and I felt his pre cum on my belly.

I took my tongue out of his mouth and started to move my tongue downwards over his chin and neck and chest and belly. I very slowly got down onto my knees. I looked up at him and took his cock into my mouth. I took him deep into my mouth and felt his cock against the back of my throat. I sucked hard on it taking it in and out and moving my tongue on the head. Each time I took it out to lick it and kiss it I looked up at his face so he would see how much I liked sucking him. It only took a few minutes before he was spurting cum into my mouth. I tried to keep eye contact with him but as he came he closed his eyes. I took all his cum and swallowed it. When he stopped jerking and was finished with his spurts I milked him with my hand and licked and sucked all that remained. He moaned his satisfaction and asked me to show him what I had picked out as he put his dick back inside his pants. I showed him the wraparound dress and he asked me to bring it to the counter and he would pack it for me. I smiled at him wickedly and said that I did not need it to be packed and would be wearing it instead and asked him to keep my other clothes to collect later.

He stood speechless and watched me put on the dress. The dress was deep V cut almost down to my navel. From a slight angle on either side it gave a good view of my nipples. It was very short and barely covered me. I knew that with each movement I would be exposing something to anyone looking. I asked the clerk how it looked on me and he said that I was a very brave girl to go out in this dress. I told him that I liked to show my body to people and their reactions seeing me like this made me horny and hungry for sex. He asked me if I had already made plans for the evening, I told him that I had no fixed plan and was just going out for some fun. I asked him if had something in mind for me. He smiled and said that if I could return in an hour or two his shop would be busy and if I wanted I could assist him in selling to his customers and if I would work helping him sell he could sell more and I could have some fun. He offered me 5% of my sales and I said 10% he smiled and agreed. The thought of selling his products to horny guys looking for things for themselves, girlfriends and wives excited me more than I could believe. I told him I just had to wear my new dress out in public but I'd return in a hour. He was so excited by his good fortune all he could say was please hurry back.

I left the shop and immediately I could feel the gaze of almost everyone on the street looking at my body. My pussy was almost immediately wet and I could feel the juices on my thighs. I looked around trying to decide where to spend my hour, when I spotted a train station of the local metro. I could see that the trains were going to be packed with people, this was rush hour when people were leaving their offices for their homes. I thought it would be fun to ride the crowed train just to feel the bodies of many men pressed hard against me. I went up to the station and bought a ticket to the last station and back. I would travel through six stations down and then back. The guy at the ticket counter took extra time to give me the ticket he kept staring at my titties, clearly visible to him as my dress fell open when I bent at the counter to buy the ticket. As I walked away from the counter I knew all the men were watching me and then I realized that when I bent over the counter I must have bared my pussy for all to see.

I reached the platform just as a train was pulling in and the crowd moved towards the train, all seemed focused on getting in and so nobody really noticed me. I also moved into the crowd tying to get in and was pushed into the train along with the others. I really had to make no effort to get in; I was just carried along with the crowd. I could feel the bodies of other people against me and spotted a few women also getting in, I wondered if any of them would enjoy the ride the way I would. My dress moved to one side exposing one of my tits, I had to quickly push it back inside the dress. I worked my way toward the back of the compartment but could not reach it and stood with another row of people behind me. It was so crowded that nobody could actually see me dressed the way I was except the few people around me. As the train moved and the people settled down, the guys around me took stock of me, of my new dress, some openly staring down my open front. My now very hard nipples right there to see.

I could feel the guy standing behind me pressing against me and I pushed my ass back on him and wriggled a bit along with the movement of the train. I was very horny now and my cunt was burning, throbbing and very wet. The guy behind me must have understood what I wanted from the state I was dressed in and the way I was rubbing my ass on him. He was short and my ass was almost at his belly and could not feel his dick. He slipped his hand under my short dress, tentative at first, barely touching me. I responded to his touch by putting my feet as far apart as I could and moving my ass even more toward him, he understood and began to rub my pussy. I made no protest and enjoyed his touch on my pussy, pushing my ass back harder as the train came to stop at the next station and people started getting off and on. During the commotion the guy moved to a corner and pulled me back along with him. Soon everyone was settled and the train started moving again and his hand was back under my dress touching my pussy. He managed to insert three fingers into me and just pushed them in and out and pinched my lips and rubbed and pressed.

Not satisfied just playing with my pussy, he decided to take full advantage of the opportunity I had presented him and he somehow took his dick out of him pants and put it in between my legs. He wasn't very tall but his cock was very large. I reached one hand down over my dress in front and found his cock pulling it upward and pressed it against my belly. I pulled the tie of my dress downwards and moved it on top of the guy's dick so it was now held at my belly by the tie above my pussy. The tie kept it there and I began rubbing it. I kept it there feeling it grow harder and larger and played with it as the stations went by, his pre cum making my belly wet and slippery. I am not sure if anybody noticed but nobody made any comments even if they did notice. I know some of them must have seen us but I couldn't catch anyone looking. I thought later that here I was my ass stuck out bent over a bit at the waist with my hand stroking a giant cock with my hand above the tie on my dress and against my now visible bare belly. When the train was nearing the last station I began to rub harder, now stroking the head of his cock faster and faster pressed against my belly, wanting so much for him to cum on me before the end of the line. I felt him stiffen up behind me and then he was cumming, shooting his warm cum in large spurts over my belly. I could feel his cum hitting my body all the way up to my tits, one of which I noticed was again exposed. It felt so good having his cum on my body on a train packed with people. With great difficulty I resisted the temptation to wipe his cum from my body with my fingers and lick it. As the train pulled into the last station the guy withdrew his limp dick and returned it to his pants and left without a word being said between us, I turned to see his face, he was smiling. Soon the train was empty but I stayed on as I planned for the return trip.

Now the train was going in the opposite direction, there were not many people boarding it. It had a stop of 10 minutes and while I was alone I took a seat at the back and cleaned the almost fresh cum off my belly and chest with my fingers, closed my eyes and licked my fingers. I had a sticky feeling all over and was so horny that I wanted to masturbate there. But no sooner had I thought it than three middle-aged men boarded the compartment and sat in front of me, staring and my nearly naked body openly.

The train started moving and the stares of the three guys made me feel so hot and slutty. The train passed two station and nobody else boarded the train I decided that it was time to get bolder. I uncrossed my legs and opened them wider to give a clear view of my very naked, very wet pussy to the guys. The guys smiled at me and kept staring. I could see that their dicks were getting harder and they were shifting a bit in their seats to avoid showing their embarrassment but still not one of them looked away. I was so overcome by the desire to cum that I pushed the hem of my dress upwards and so my pussy was fully exposed to them and I began to masturbate with my fingers. I pushed myself back to enjoy bringing myself an amazing orgasm as if I was in the privacy of my home. I moaned out loud for all to hear while stuffing three fingers into my pussy. I pulled my dress away from one breast so the men could watch me pull, twist and play with my erect nipple.

Another man boarded the train and was so shocked to see me masturbating there that he did not even sit down, he just stood rooted in the same place just staring at me. Soon I was cumming and had a very big orgasm letting out a loud moan. After that I licked the juices off my fingers, adjusted my dress and smiled at the four guys.

One of the guys asked me where I was from and what was my name. I introduced myself and he asked me if I was a whore. I told him I was not a whore but enjoyed having sex in public. He told me that he was a photographer and asked me if I could please model for him. I hesitated but he started pleading with me. I told him that I was in Bangkok for just one more day and he immediately said that he would set up everything for tomorrow. I gave him my hotel name and telephone number and he said that he would contact me tomorrow morning. We then had a small conversation for about 10 minutes till my station came and I left the train.

It was almost an hour since I had left the sex shop, so I decided to get back there to sell some things and make some extra money. Again as I walked back to the store everyone turned to watch as I walked by. It was an advantage to be from another country because people just stare and do not say much otherwise I was sure that if a Thai girl was dressed like this she would certainly have been gang raped.

I walked into the sex shop and told the clerk that I was ready for the job and asked him what I was supposed to do. He smiled and asked me if I had fun outside. I said yes but not enough. He told me that I would get enough opportunity to have fun here tonight. He said that what I had to do was very simple. As the customers walk in I was to ask what they needed and try to sell them more than they had come in for. How I would do it was up to me.

I stood at the counter with the clerk waiting for someone to walk in. We talked a bit as we waited and he couldn't take his eyes off me. Soon he started to touch me a little, he started touching my legs, rubbing them lightly. I was enjoying the feeling and just let him continue, soon he was reaching in to touch my nipples and occasionally slipping his hand over my pussy, It felt nice just to be gently fondled and I let him touch whatever he wished. I found myself wishing I could always just stand near someone letting them touch me as they wished wherever we were. I was so enjoying the freedom of Bangkok and feeling how wonderful it was to just allow anyone to touch me anytime and anywhere they wished. I loved the feeling of it and wanted it to always be this way for me. Just then the door opened and a man walked into the store. I moved up to him and asked what he was looking for. He was embarrassed to be confronted with a girl dressed up like me in the store and just stood there without saying a word. I told him that I was the new sales girl here and would help him find what he wanted. He stammered that he was looking for a vibrator for his wife.

I asked him to follow me and led him to the array of vibrators. I took out the most expensive one and told him that his wife would love him if he took this one. I really wanted to sell this one to him and so did not give him a chance to speak, I just opened the tie holding my dress. The dress fell open exposing my body to him. I said let me show you how much pleasure this will bring your wife. I put the vibrator in my pussy and switched it on allowing him to watch me pressing it against my clit and gently work it over my pussy lips. Soon I was moaning loudly with pleasure. I saw that he was stunned to see my display and I noticed the clerk standing next to him, he had followed us there. After about a minute I stopped the vibrator and pulled it out of my pussy. I told the guy that this gives great pleasure and he would find nothing better. He was too embarrassed to do on even say a thing and just murmured that he would take it. He and the clerk went to the counter to pay for it while I stayed back proud of making my first sale of the night. I pulled my dress closed and tied it. As I walked back to the counter I spotted the guy leaving the shop. The clerk was smiling at me and told me that I could earn decent money tonight if I continued like this.

Soon another guy walked in and I was immediately asking what he needed. He was less shy than the first guy and said he was looking for some pornographic movies. Again I led him to where the movies were stocked and could feel his eyes on my body. I asked him what sort of movies he would like to buy. He said that he was interested in lesbian movies. I looked around and noticed that the lesbian movies were stocked on the top shelf. I had to stand on my toes and reach up to get them. As I did that my dress rode up exposing my pussy to the guy behind me. I took out three titles for him. I handed him the DVD's and told him that he would love these. He told me that he was looking for just one and asked me which one he should take. I moved closer to him, allowing my breast to press against his arm and whispered that he should take all three. He would love the different girls in all the three DVD's. He protested saying that it will be too expensive. I really wanted him to buy all three so I moved my hand on his dick and found that he was already hard. I rubbed his dick with my hand and to my astonishment found him stiffening up and could sense that he was cumming in his pants immediately. His dick was soon soft and he was a bit embarrassed and wanted to get out of the shop in a hurry. He said that he would buy all three and went to the counter to pay for them. I was standing there calculating the money I had made so far when I spotted two guys walking towards me.

Before I could say anything, one of them asked me if I was the new sales girl the clerk was talking about. I said yes I was the one and asked them what they wanted. One guy moved behind me and the other guy stood in front of me. I could feel that I was in for some real fun with these guys and immediately felt my heartbeat quicken and my cunt was suddenly very warm with excitement. The guy behind me asked what I had on offer here. I told them that there were various sex toys, pornographic movies and books, and sexy dresses for sale. They did not pay much attention to what I was saying and the guy behind me reached under my dress and began feeling my ass with his hands. The guy in front of me said the clerk had told them that I was readily available for sex. I ignored his comment and again asked him what he would like to buy. At the same time enjoying the caressing I was getting on my ass. The guy behind me moved his hand to my cunt and said to his friend, man this girl is already dripping wet. The guy in front smiled widely and said that they would like too rent me for the night. I was surprised he would be so bold, I thought to myself that I was being treated like a whore, these guys wanted to use my body for money. I quickly decided that as nobody really knew me in Bangkok and I was leaving in a day, I might as well play out the role of a whore.

I told them that I was already making good money in the shop to which they replied that they would pay me $200 for the night but I would not be allowed to protest anything they asked me to do. I thought about it for a mement, $200 was not much for what I had to offer but I thought that I would have a good time with these guys so I agreed to go along. I asked them to pay me upfront and the guy behind me took out the money and gave it to me. I put it in the small handbag I was carrying with me and then went to the clerk and told him that I had to leave and asked him for the 10% of the two sales I had made. He said he was disappointed that I was leaving so early but hoped that I could come back some other time. He then took out the money and gave it to me saying that I should have a good time tonight. I thanked him and left with the two guys. I remember them telling me their names but I have forgotten them. I could not really keep them in mind for long.

As we walked out of the shop one of the guys put his hand on my dress and undid the tie. The dress fell open and I suddenly felt the cool air hit my body. I quickly put the dress back together not knowing how many people noticed my nakedness in those few seconds. I told the guys that they should not do such things to which one of them replied that the clerk had told them that I liked to show my body. It was then that I realized that these guys must have known the clerk well to get so much information about me.

The guys led me to a small pub nearby located in a dark alley. When we walked inside I found that the pub was mostly empty except for a few couples and some single guys. There may have been about 10-12 people in the pub of which three were women who were also dressed skimpily. We took a table in the corner and ordered some beer. Our server was a tiny local girl in a short mini and a bikini top. The guys sat me between them and almost immediately had my dress open. They began to touch me everywhere and soon one, then the other was sucking my nipples. I relaxed in my seat and looked around at the people watching the scene in awe. All I could think of was how good it felt to have them sucking me and to see everyone watching them do it. I smiled at how free I was and looked into the faces of my audience as they watched two men suck my nipples and touch me everywhere and I believed each onlooker would love to trade places with them, perhaps even the women. It was wonderful to simply give myself over to anything without concern for been seen by anyone and to know that I could do as I pleased with no guilt.

12