Adventures in Swinging

Story Info
Young couple decide to try a swinger's lifestyle.
2.3k words
3.8
70.2k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us had been talking about it for weeks. We didn't know if it was a good idea but it definitely sounded exciting. We had watched videos, read stories and trawled the internet for information and eventually we had decided we would go for it, even if we only did it once. I had been with Melissa, Mel for short, for about a year and we had done pretty much everything sexual a couple could do in a relationship except this. And this seemed like the last true test we could put ourselves through.

I typed the address into the search bar and waited for the screen to load, calling Mel in when it finally did. She walked into the room and, wearing just a small satin nightgown that barely covered her ass, sat next to me. She giggled slightly as she looked at the screen and turned to me.

"Do you think this will be fun Shaun?" She asked me.

"I think it will as long as we are careful yes." I replied.

"Well let's sign up then and see what happens."

We went through the process of creating our screen names, which took ages, and filled in everything we were looking for. Mel chose the name Amazonia, which was a good name for her considering the way she looked. She was six feet tall, had long blond hair and 38DD tits and her physique had been toned thanks to endless days down at the gym. I found it harder to choose a name for myself, mainly because Mel wouldn't stop giggling at my choices. Finally, after I had suggested about twenty names, I told her she would have to pick something suitable.

Mel got me to stand up and sat there staring at me, obviously struggling like I had been when all of a sudden, after opening another tab on the screen she began typing furiously.

"I know exactly what you should be called." She babbled excitedly.

"Well will you hurry up and tell me so we can finish this profile." I said.

"I think Ares sounds good what about you?" She told me pointing at the screen.

I looked at the page and read a few lines when I saw why she had chosen it. According to the page on the screen Ares and the Amazons were connected by some sort of feather dart dropping bird that guarded a shrine to their god somewhere in the Black Sea. Mel had always been fascinated with Greek mythology but I never thought that she would ever be able to use it to come up with a name for a swinger's website. Finally we had managed to fill the profile, including all our likes and dislikes and what we would and wouldn't do, and sat back and read it through.

We had already decided that if we did go ahead with it that there would be no male on male action, as that was something that I didn't think I would be able to do, and she said she wouldn't let another man fuck her in the ass. As far as she was concerned my cock was the only male cock that was going to enter her like that, no matter what, and if anyone didn't like it then we wouldn't be meeting up with them. Anything else was perfectly acceptable as long as we both agreed at the time.

Happy with everything we had written I clicked the button to take us to the next page. Looking at the words on the screen I turned to Mel and asked her what she wanted to do. A slight smile crossed her lips as she saw the words before her.

YOU CAN UPLOAD A MAXIMUM OF 50 PHOTOS TO YOUR PROFILE.

"You better go and get the camera Shaun, or should I say Ares." She said smiling.

"While I fetch it you better sort out some stuff then." I replied.

I left Mel to get herself ready while I went to find the digital camera, I just hoped that the batteries were okay. It had been a while since we had used the camera or taken photos of each other, we used to when we first met, I just wondered how we were going to get fifty pictures between us. I thought that most would be of her but I suppose she would want a few of me, but fifty seemed to be a lot, still other couples seemed to manage it so maybe we would have to check a few other profiles and see what sort of stuff they uploaded to get an idea.

It took me a few minutes to actually find the camera and when I did there were no batteries in it anyway, so I had to spend the next ten minutes trying to find where Mel hid them. Eventually I had the batteries and headed back to Mel, to see what she was doing, and when I walked in I was amazed to see what she was wearing. She had been going through her underwear drawer and had pulled out a couple of outfits, a black stretch lace babydoll and a white lace and silk chemise, and was already wearing a red and black lace and satin corset. Seeing her there dressed like that caused my cock to stiffen instantly and thoughts of taking pictures were almost forgotten.

"Well don't just stand there let's get these photos taken and uploaded." Mel said.

The first few pictures I took Mel was just standing in a variety of poses, staring into the camera, before she started to slowly show even more flesh. Easing the top of her corset down Mel let her nipples poke just over the top while sucking seductively on her finger. Removing her finger from her mouth she slowly traced it down her top until she was gently rubbing her areole and around her nipples causing them to stiffen, and they weren't the only things.

I was struggling to contain my cock as it pressed against my clothes and really wanted to throw the camera down and fuck her there and then. Watching Mel act like a dirty slut for the camera was turning me on so much I knew that, once we got the profile finally finished and on the site, she would have couples clamouring to get to know her.

Mel seemed to be really enjoying acting for the camera and, reaching behind her back, she undid the corset and let it fall to the floor. Standing in just a tiny red lace g-string Mel pushed her tits together, running her tongue over her lips, pushing them towards the camera as I clicked away. Standing up straight Mel suddenly slipped her hand inside her g-string and began massaging her pussy, her fingers visible through the thin material. Mel was clearly enjoying the attention I was giving her and I could tell, by her breathing, that she was on the verge of orgasm.

Mel worked her fingers faster and using her free hand she slid her g-string down over her hips, exposing the few golden hairs on her pussy.

Throwing herself down on to the sofa Mel opened her legs and spread her pussy wide so the glistening juice of her orgasm was clearly visible. Plunging three fingers deep inside her soaking pussy Mel masturbated furiously, screaming as her orgasm ripped through her whole body, before she removed her fingers and sucked them clean of her juices. Collapsing back on the sofa Mel looked at me and smiled.

"I never meant to go that far." She said breathlessly.

"Don't worry it looked fantastic, you will get loads of admirers." I replied staring at Mel's wide open pussy, her juices trickling slowly down her thigh.

"How many pictures so you think you have taken?" She asked.

"I haven't got a clue." I admitted. "I was enjoying taking the pictures too much to count."

"Well do you think there will be enough of me for now?"

"I should think so and if we need to we could always take a few with you in the other underwear." I said pointing to the other items she had got out ready.

"I suppose we better get some of you now then." Mel told me.

Standing in my jeans and t-shirt I passed Mel the camera and stood there, unsure how to begin.

"What's wrong Shaun don't you want to do it?" Mel asked looking at me.

"Yes it's just that I'm not sure how to act." I replied.

"Well you just look at me and every time I take a picture reveal a bit more of your torso to start with."

"Sounds simple enough I suppose." I replied.

Mel took the first picture as I just stood there, arms down by my side, feeling slightly stupid.

"Come on sure make a bit of an effort." Mel moaned.

Slowly I began to get more into the posing as I lifted my top revealing just a bit more of my torso with each picture. Six pictures later I had removed my top, was beginning to enjoy myself and started posing a bit more. Mel was eagerly snapping away, moving around to get different angles and acting like a professional photographer.

"Start losing the jeans now Shaun." She said to me.

Feeling more at ease with myself I slowly undid the buttons on my jeans, one at a time, revealing my black silk boxer shorts that Mel loved to see me wearing. Eventually my jeans were completely off and I was lounging on the sofa, rubbing my cock through the material as Mel wanted to make sure I had an erection. She loved to watch me as I made my cock harden and encouraged me to continue as she snapped happily away.

Gripping my cock tightly, the outline visible through the thin material, Mel smiled at me.

"You know what I want to see know don't you?" She said smiling.

Understanding exactly what she meant I released my cock and held it tightly, pulling the skin back, and exposed the shiny purple end for Mel to photograph.

"Wank it for me Shaun, let me see you cum." She purred.

"Are you sure we can add that to the site?" I asked.

"Who cares, I will find a use for them if we can't." She said as she ran her fingers along her pussy.

As I wanked my cock Mel took a picture from every conceivable angle as possible. As she continued my balls tightened and I knew that I would cum very soon.

"Mel I can't hold back any longer." I told her as my body tensed.

"Yes Shaun cum for me let me get that on the camera."

I struggled to contain cumming a bit longer but it was no use. My cock pulsed and the first stream of cum spurted from the end of my cock, almost hitting Mel in the face as she was right next to me to get a close up of my thick white fluid. I continued stroking my cock until no more cum dripped from the end of it.

As I went to wipe myself down, with my t-shirt, Mel stopped me and lowered her head. Slowly she ran her tongue through my cum, licking it all up, before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around my semi erect cock and making sure there was no more cum.

"I think what would be good would be to get some together." She said after letting my cock fall from her mouth.

"That sounds like an enjoyable idea." I said smiling at her.

Mel positioned herself on the sofa, her legs spread, and I knelt down before lowering my head between them. I flicked my tongue at her pussy and as I did heard the click of the camera.

Holding her open with two fingers I pushed my tongue into her and began lapping at her pussy, her juices tasting sweet on my tongue. As I licked and nibbled on her I slowly pushed two fingers deep into her causing her to let out a small whimper of ecstasy. Gently I eased my fingers in and out of her pussy, my tongue working on her clit, as Mel continued to try and take pictures with one hand.

Mel had yet another orgasm and pushed my head away from her.

"It's your turn now." She told me as she pushed me onto my back and handed me the camera.

Wrapping her slender fingers around my cock she started to wank me back to full hardness, before lowering her head and taking my full length to the back of her throat. As she sucked my cock she kept glancing at me and each time she did I took yet another picture. Her head began to bob up and down rapidly and, dropping the camera, I gripped her by the hair and closed my eyes. Mel certainly knew how to give a good blowjob and it wasn't long before I was ready to blow my load again.

I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and exploded, cum hitting the back of her throat, almost causing her to choke. Greedily she swallowed ever drop and looked up at me again. I saw a small amount of cum dripping down her chin reached out to grab the camera and take one last picture.

"Let's get these uploaded then and see what happens." I told her.

"Hurry up then I'm really excited about this." She replied.

Ten minutes later I had put every picture onto the computer and, after making sure they were allowed, added them to the profile we had already filled out.

"Shame we didn't get any with your cock in my pussy." Mel said as we looked at our finished profile.

"We can always save that for another time." I told her.

We looked at each other and both reached for the link saying submit profile before pressing it together.

"I guess we just wait and see what happens now." I told her putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer. "What do you fancy doing now?"

"How would you like a fuck?" She said reaching for my cock again.