Adventures in Swinging Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple decide to try a swinger's lifestyle.
2k words
3.92
36.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed naked on the sofa, my cock covered in her juices, the smell of sex and sweat filling the room. Mel looked at me, her face flushed from the multiple orgasms she had just experienced, before getting up and walking over to the computer. I watched her firm, round ass as she moved and started to get another erection.

"Mel will you stop panicking we only put the ad on an hour ago." I told her as she began clicking buttons.

"I know but just the idea is getting me horny again." She replied.

"If anyone is interested the message will still be there later."

"Okay let's get dressed and you can take me for a meal." She said.

I got off the sofa and walked out of the room, going upstairs, to get dressed. I had only got halfway up the stairs when I heard Mel tapping away at the keyboard furiously. I smiled to myself, thinking how eager she was to try swinging, and went into the bathroom. I looked at my naked body in the mirror, my flaccid cock hanging between my legs, and hoped that if we did end up meeting anyone I would live up to their expectations.

Turning the shower on I climbed in and soaped myself all over, enjoying the heat of the water, and tried to think of where to take Mel. She was addicted to Chinese food so decided that was what we would do, a Chinese then on to a nightclub. Climbing out of the shower after twenty minutes I opened the bathroom door and called down to Mel.

"Are you coming to get ready?"

"If you're done yes. I'll be up in one minute." She called back.

I turned the shower off, knowing her one minute would be more like ten, and wandered into the bedroom. Throwing open the wardrobe I started to root around for something decent to wear, settling on a black shirt and trousers. By the time I had got dressed I heard Mel coming up the stairs.

"Thought you said a minute." I laughed.

"I've not been much longer." She called back before shutting the bathroom door.

I sat on the bed for a minute, hoping she wouldn't be long as our exertions had built up quite an appetite, when I decided to creep downstairs. Mel had been right, the expectation was too great, and I clicked on the site to have a look. I was astounded to see that so far our profile had garnered a hundred views, and ten messages, but resisted the urge to have much more of a look. I knew if I stayed on much longer I would start opening the messages, and I wanted to do that while Mel was sat with me, it just wouldn't be fair. Instead I started to flick through of the other profiles on the site, to see what we were up against, finding that there were a lot of singles on there as members as well.

I didn't think that we would bother with any singles as the idea was for us to both enjoy the night, not have one getting more than the other.

I was just about to turn the computer off when I heard a sarcastic coughing from behind me.

"Oh yes who can't wait to see what's happening?" Mel said as she poked me in the ribs.

"Okay busted you got me. But now you know I'm as eager as you." I told her.

"Has anything good happened then?" She asked.

"We have had a hundred views and ten messages." I told her.

"Who are the messages from?" She asked eagerly.

"I haven't looked I thought we should do that together."

"Have a look then let's see what people are saying." She said.

"No we will look after we have been out come on I'm starving."

I almost had to drag her out of the front door, she was that desperate to look, and promised her that we would sit down when we got back and go through everything. Pretending to be reluctant she followed me down the path, laughing as she did, and we headed into town.

The Chinese restaurant was quiet when we got there and we sat in the corner, scanning the menus, before ordering what we always ordered. Mel had a King prawn chow mein with king prawn fried rice while I had a chicken and mushroom curry with egg fried rice. We didn't bother with wine, I had a beer while Mel had a vodka and coke. I watched her down her drink in one mouthful, and after telling her to slow down, ordered her another.

"What type of people do you think will look at our profile?" She asked me.

"I honestly don't know." I told her. "I suppose it could be allsorts."

"Should we settle on just one type of contact?"

"Why don't we just wait and see what happens, just don't forget there are a multitude of different types of people on there." I warned her.

"How do you mean?"

"You saw some profiles Mel there are young, old, fat, thin and all different ethnicities."

Mel stopped asking questions and continued to eat her food, getting through three more drinks as she did so, finishing before I did. She sat quietly as I finished mine, clearly thinking about what I had told her, and I wondered if she was regretting signing up.

After paying for the meal, and leaving a generous tip, we left the restaurant and headed to the nearest club. Mel was slightly tipsy but she was adamant that she wanted to go. We hadn't enjoyed ourselves quite this much for a long time and I think she was determined to make the most of it, she didn't even mention the swinging site again.

Once inside the club I was amazed. Mel really let herself go, she was dancing like a woman possessed, and I had trouble keeping up with her.

People had to move out of her way as she whirled around the floor, covering every inch, her short skirt occasionally rising up showing a bit more than she probably wanted to. I left her to go and get a couple more drinks and when I came back she had her arms wrapped around another woman, and they had their hands all over each other.

I held back, watching to see what would happen, and was shocked to see Mel let the other woman run her hands up the inside of her skirt. Mel seemed to part her legs slightly, it was difficult to tell exactly, and threw her head back as if the woman had slid her fingers into her pussy. I had never seen Mel getting off with another woman and, as well as getting turned on at the sight, wondered how far she would go. The other woman, who looked about thirty, seemed to know exactly where to touch Mel. Her hand was rubbing between Mel's legs really fast and it was obvious that Mel was about to have an explosive orgasm. It was a good job the music was so loud as I watched Mel's face contort in ecstasy before she let out, what would normally, be a deafening scream. No sooner had Mel finished the woman took her hands away from her, licked her fingers and walked away.

Once the woman had gone I walked over to Mel, carrying the drinks, and pretended that I hadn't seen anything. Handing her the drink she again finished it in one and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the club, before passionately kissing me right there on the streets.

"Come on Shaun let's get home and see what has happened with our profile." She said.

"Okay but no more alcohol when we get there, you're almost pissed." I told her.

"No I'm not what makes you say that?" She asked.

"I did see you and that woman in the club. You wouldn't have done that sober." I said pulling her close to me. "Did you enjoy it though?"

"She caught me by surprise but she was good, she knew exactly where to touch." Mel replied smiling. "But then so do you every time."

We carried on walking towards home, heading through the park for a sit down, as I didn't think Mel would get home without stopping in her state. The further we walked the slower she seemed to get until she flopped down onto a park bench. Sitting next to her I pulled her close and held her tight, unsure whether she was going to be sick but not caring.

"Let's give it five minutes and then we shall get you home." I told her.

"I'll be alright in a couple of minutes." Mel said slightly slurring her words.

As we sat there I watched one or two young couples walk past, and wondered if they were the sort of people that we could meet. After watching Mel in the club I wasn't worried about how she would cope with another woman, I just hoped that she didn't expect me to do anything with another man as we had already agreed I wouldn't.

Suddenly Mel jumped off the bench and dragged me up. She pulled me along as if she was late for an appointment, until she stopped suddenly. We were against the largest tree in the park, and slightly hidden from everyone else that was about, and Mel thrust her tongue into my mouth and kissed me greedily. Her hands started moving down my front, coming to rest on the bulge that had developed in my trousers, and began to knead me roughly. I pulled her close as she slowly undid my trousers and reached her hand inside, grabbing at my cock. Slowly she started to wank me, not caring if anyone could see or not, and whispering into my ear what she wanted me to do to her.

I couldn't believe this was happening but at the same time didn't care. My cock was as hard as rock and I was desperate to fuck her as soon as possible. I reached my hand down and slid it under her skirt, just like the woman in the club, and began to stroke her pussy through the thin material of her panties. Pulling them to the side my finger slid easily into her, as she was still wet from her earlier encounter, and I began to finger fuck her quickly. She tried to go as fast as me but, probably due to the way we were standing, couldn't. As quick as a flash she dropped to her knees, my fingers sliding out of her pussy as she did, and pulled my cock out of my trousers.

Mel opened her mouth wide and, after moistening her lips, she took my whole length to the back of her throat. I couldn't believe that I was getting my cock sucked right in the middle of a public park, but I was so horny for her I wasn't going to stop her. The way I felt I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long, and I told her. As soon as I did she stopped sucking my cock.

"Fuck me from behind." She said as she turned and bent against the tree slightly.

"What right here now?" I asked as if I had miss heard her.

"Yes right here, right now. I want your cock in my pussy." She said louder and lifted her skirt over her ass before pulling her panties to the side.

Not caring if anyone saw or not anymore I gripped her ass cheeks tightly, pulled them apart, and probed at her soaking pussy with my cock. Sliding in easily I began to fuck her hard, as she screamed louder than ever. I only lasted a couple of minutes, due to the situation and the way she was behaving like a cheap slut, and without even warning her I flooded her pussy with cum. My cock danced and twitched inside her as more cum than I ever could remember spilled into her, before starting to leak out slowly.

As I withdrew from her Mel ripped off her panties and wiped the excess cum from her inner thigh, before throwing them to the floor.

"Come on Shaun let's get home and check the site." She said breathlessly. "Then you better be ready for the night of your life."