Adventures in Thailand Ch. 07

Story Info
Teacher gets himself into sticky situation.
2.7k words
4.55
44.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Retribution?

Two days later I was still basking in the glow of my experience with Claire when the other shoe fell. It was a hotter than usual day in Bangkok. I was running around my apartment without a shirt when I heard an angry pounding on the front door. When I opened it, a battle readied Stacy stood behind it ready to take my head off the first chance she got.

"You fucking bastard. Who the fuck do you think you are messing with Claire? She steamed as she took a swing at me that missed.

Most women coming at me like a raging bull wouldn't worry me in the least bit, but Stacy was different. She was a hundred and thirty pounds of well-built fury. A punch from her would do some serious damage. That was something I wanted to avoid if at all possible.

Several frantic moments of Stacy chasing me around the apartment without much success before she almost got me with a roundhouse right. I had let down my guard for a moment while I stared at Stacy's mountainous breasts with huge puffy nipples. The breeze of her punch rustled my hair. Stacy's swing threw her off balance and she slipped on one of my socks lying on the floor.

Before I could catch her, Stacy's head hit the bedpost on my bed and opened up a very nasty cut. I rushed over to her and immediately saw that the blow had knocked her unconscious. I briefly considered calling for an ambulance. Two factors prevented me from doing so. First of all, I had no telephone in the apartment. Secondly, my Thai was so poor, I wasn't sure I could communicate well enough to get an ambulance to where we were. My next thought was to call my boss and have her direct the paramedics to our location.

As a precaution, I gently lifted Stacy into my bed. To prevent her from doing further damage to herself while I sought help, I tied Stacy's wrists and ankles to the bedposts with just enough tightness that she couldn't get out of them but not tight enough to hurt her. I fetched a bottle of rubbing alcohol and gently began cleaning the wound before I went next door to call my boss.

The stinging sensation of the alcohol brought Stacy around again. I braced myself for the worst. I knew she was immediately going to blame me for her injury and try to inflict something similar on me. Having Stacy hurt me would do neither one of us any good.

"You getting off having a black woman tied helpless to the bed you white bastard?" Stacy spewed with all the viciousness she could muster.

My silence seemed to further inflame her. Stacy then spat in my face as I wiped the blood from her temples. I figured a bit of tolerance would go a long ways and I just brushed the spit aside and continued my work. Stacy's next action brought my temper to a boil.

While I was bending over Stacy cleaning her head wound, she sunk her teeth into my cheek. I yelped as I pulled away. I had pulled away quick enough to prevent any serious damage, but she had broken the skin and I had started to bleed quite a bit. I stepped away from Stacy to try and stop the bleeding and consider my next move.

"That'll teach you not to mess with a black woman, you white-bread chicken shit," Stacy mocked as I applied pressure to the bite mark she had just created.

I considered the options I had open to me. I could go with the flow and smack the ungrateful wench around, but that could lead to serious consequences later. I wasn't about to be sent packing because of a vengeful woman who got the best of me. Another option was that I would just leave Stacy tied to the bed to stew in her own juices until she had an attitude adjustment. I decided a third option was the answer.

This plan would take great patience to execute. I filled a basin with cold water. Next, I took a towel and dipped it in the water. I then proceeded to slowly clean Stacy's feet and legs. The confused look on her face told me my plan was starting to work.

I followed the bathing of Stacy's feet and legs with a gentle scrubbing of her arms. It was then I threw my plan into full throttle. I took a feather from the nearby dresser and started tickling the bottoms of Stacy's feet. Full-bodied laughter rolled out of her as she begged me to stop. Relentlessly, I continued the torture of pleasure. I smiled as I watched tears roll down the sides of Stacy's face as I kept tickling her.

Another unexpected effect of my tickling was that Stacy's nipples began to noticeably harden. My curiosity wondered how long and fat her nipples would become when fully aroused. It was then that I began sucking on her newly cleaned toes. Stacy's cursing now turned into slow, guttural moans. When I hit her arch with my tongue, her whole body tensed. I had found one of my tormentor's weak spots.

I worked each of Stacy's arches with loving care before I stopped and looked at her. Her nipples now stood out of her tank top proudly. I could also detect the faint scent of female arousal as well. My enemy had been vanquished, but that didn't mean I was through with Stacy by any stretch of the imagination.

"Don't stop," Stacy now begged in a hoarse whisper.

"What about this white-bread chicken shit stuff?" I asked sternly.

"I'm so sorry, I never knew a man could make me feel this good."

"You ain't seen nothing yet my chocolate princess," I smiled deviously.

I then decided to go all or nothing. I lifted up Stacy's tank top to reveal the full glory of her large breasts and nipples. The sheer length and width of her nipples astounded me. They were at least 2 inches long and equally as wide. I gently wet each nipple and blew on them gently. My actions only brought a slight moan from Stacy. When I started grazing her nipples with my teeth that I started getting more of a reaction. I received the reaction I wanted when I gently bit down on Stacy's puffy nipples.

"Oh God yes, bite my nipples," Stacy pleaded.

I followed Stacy's wishes and gently nipped her nipples with equal treatment. Her writhing around told me I was doing exactly what I should to push Stacy towards the edge. I decided that I would try to see how much I could push things.

"Beg your master to bite your nipples," I barked not quite knowing what Stacy's reaction would be to my command. To my surprise, she followed my order.

"Bite my nipples harder master," Stacy whimpered.

I had to hide the shock I felt at that moment. I had turned a defiant and nasty bitch into almost a blubbering mass of submissiveness. I was going to enjoy this for all that it was worth. I wondered if there were any limitations that Stacy would not let me perform and would stop our little game. Trying what I wanted to do would be the only way I could determine her taboos if she had any at all.

I bit down on Stacy's nipples hard while shaking my head like a dog not wanting to give up his bone. Stacy went ballistic. She arched her back up in the air and started panting showing me she was cumming nice and hard. I had half a notion to let her suffer and not let her cum any more, but decided that was not to either of our benefits. Stacy had received a measure of satisfaction, and now it was my turn.

"Take care of this properly and you'll be rewarded," I told Stacy as I unzipped my pants and presented my hard cock to her.

A look of uncertainty crossed Stacy's face. It was apparent that this was a situation that she hadn't encountered before and wasn't quite sure how to react. To encourage her along, I moved closer to Stacy's face. She looked up at me for approval and I nodded for her to proceed. Stacy's tongue emerged from her mouth briefly and flicked across my shaft. Finding the taste less repulsive than she thought, Stacy took a long lap up my rod up to the head. She was definitely off to a good start, I thought to myself.

Stacy's looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes for approval made me yearn for more. I smiled and nodded my head indicating that she should continue her efforts. Stacy opened her mouth a bit wider and took more of my cock inside. I gently pushed forward with my hips to accommodate Stacy's growing taste for my shaft. Before I knew it, she had enveloped my full length. I increased the rhythm of my thrusts to match Stacy's up and down movements.

The Nubian princess sensed she had me within her grasp. I was so far gone the only question in my mind was whether Stacy would spit or swallow. A gentle caressing of my balls opened the floodgates. Stacy held my spewing shaft deftly with her lips allowing its flow to effortlessly slide down her throat. She took every drop I had to offer and then sat up with a smile.

"How was that from someone who prefers clits to cocks?" grinned Stacy as she finished swallowing my load with a slurp.

"I get the feeling you've done that before," I replied as my shrunken cock slipped from Stacy's lips.

"You're the only white guy I've ever sucked off," Stacy revealed.

"I guess I should be honored," I grinned.

"You should be, I swore off blowjobs since I had several cocks forced down my throat at a party."

"I'm sorry I didn't know. I wouldn't have forced the issue if I had known."

"Any guy who can take care of my nipples like you did deserves a proper reward."

"I take care of other things as well as I take care of nipples," I offered with a smile as I untied her.

"Mmm, I could use someone to take care of my black sugar right about now."

Stacy spread her legs to allow me easier access. Once I was inside her thighs, she placed her feet on my shoulders. I teasingly licked around her outer thighs before heading for her core. My teasing had Stacy lifting her behind off the bed trying to get my tongue against her pussy. I relented and began eagerly lapping at her female charms. As Stacy's arousal increased, her clit immerged from its hiding place. I stopped what I was doing to concentrate on her bud. I kept up my efforts on her clit until I was certain Stacy had climaxed several times.

"Keep that up and you'll surpass the most orgasms Claire has given me in an evening," panted Stacy as she came down from her high.

"I'm far from finished, how about you?" I asked with a gleam in my eye.

"First of all, I think we need to breathe a bit of life into your guy down there," Stacy stated as she pointed to my slowly growing manhood.

"I'm sure you have something in mind to speed the process along a bit," I returned.

"It's funny you should say that because I do," Stacy said as she lowered her large breasts towards my now interested cock.

Stacy's mountainous breasts felt heavenly around my cock. For added effect, she rubbed her puffy nipples up and down my shaft. My cock responded immediately to the loving care it was receiving. Stacy then lay back on her back to let me do her tits properly. Lubricated with her saliva, my cock slid easily between Stacy's wonderful breasts. Stacy's flickering tongue that lapped at my cockhead when it emerged from her heavenly mountains had me ready to burst once again.

Apparently, Stacy had other ideas than allowing me to blow my load. I reluctantly withdrew from her cleavage when she sat up from her prone position. Stacy's idea was much to my liking. She had me lay on my back while she impaled herself on my waiting rod. I found myself surprized how easily I slid inside her channel. My hands automatically went to Stacy's swinging breasts. Stacy's rhythm increased in intensity when I added the stimulation of my mouth and fingers to her sensitive nipples. While I was enjoying my wild ride, I also became concerned that Stacy might almost break me in two with her muscular body.

Stacy seemed to tire from her exertions. She slowly slid off my rod and knelt on all fours. Stacy's come fuck me from behind look was all the encouragement I needed. I once again pushed into her delightful cavern and started pumping slowly. Stacy thrust her toned behind back into me encouraging me to pick up the pace. Soon the sound of my cock slamming in and out of her wet box filled the apartment. Stacy put her muscles to good use and began milking my bursting rod. I happily released my second load into her muscular pussy.

After cumming twice, I knew I would be out of commission for a while. Stacy took the opportunity to shower. I found it quite a stimulating sight to watch her lather her sexy body. Stacy paid special attention to her breasts by pinching her nipples while she covered them with soap. Her erotic show continued with her deliberately opening her pussy lips and showing me the pink skin inside while she cleaned herself thoroughly. I felt the stirrings of being aroused once more but I knew it would still be a while before I fully recovered.

Stacy then beckoned me with a bent finger. I entered the bathroom area and stood next to Stacy in the shower. Stacy lathered up her hands and started to soap my body save my crotch. Her breasts felt cushiony soft pressing against my back. Stacy's pussy pushed up against my leg led me towards the path of recovery.

"You know what I want now? I want you to fuck my black ass with that white cock of yours," purred Stacy as she grabbed the shampoo from a nearby shelf and coated my rod liberally with the sticky mixture.

I went directly for Stacy's puckered hole. I expected her to tell me to take it slow. On the contrary, Stacy wanted it faster and harder. She pushed her hips back into me allowing her behind to take in more of my length. Soon we were going at each other like animals. I pounded her back door as the shower continued to cover us with cold water. I felt Stacy's muscles milking me from tip to base. Her control was so exquisite that it almost felt like she was playing my cock like a flute with clenching and unclenching of her ass muscles. We went at each other until we exhorted the last bit of strength we had in our respective climaxes.

Stacy and I lay on the floor of the bathroom until we could garner enough strength to leave the room. Stacy dressed hurriedly. I watched her dress to tired to do anything else.

"I have to give you credit white boy, you were the best man I've ever had, said Stacy as she walked towards the door.

"You weren't bad yourself," I returned.

"Don't think this gives you leeway to do Claire again."

"I promise I won't do anything without your permission."

"We'll have to do this again soon white boy," said Stacy as she left the apartment.

I just shook my head. Stacy had come over to knock my block off and ended up taking several loads of my cum. All in all things had turned out pretty well. Maybe next time I could have Claire and Stacy together. Yes, it was going to be an interesting year, I thought to myself.