Adventures in Thailand Ch. 09

Story Info
The teacher journeys northward.
3.5k words
4.42
47.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: The Journey Northward

I figured if I was really going to take the search for my newly discovered half-sister seriously, I needed a crash course in speaking passable Thai. Luckily, for me, one of the students who had graduated from the school was willing to teach me. Nok, my Thai instructor, was a fun loving guy about my age with a great deal of patience for a bumbling foreigner like myself.

Nok concentrated on simple things at first like ordering food and learning to count in Thai. After he felt I had mastered these simple areas, Nok taught me simple conversation. After a few weeks of Nok's instruction I felt confident enough that I wouldn't make a total fool out of myself when I ventured up north.

My schedule worked out so that I had an extended break between terms that I could use to go north. Despite my crash course in Thai, I knew I would be better served if I had someone accompany me who spoke the language fluently. I had already told Nok about the search for my half-sister. He readily agreed when I asked him to go along with me when I traveled to the northern part of the country.

I followed Nok's advice and paid a little more for an air-conditioned car rather than staying in the cars with just fans. Nok had helped me research approximately where the business that my half sister operated was located. We would take the train to the closest station and make our way to our destination from there probably by motorbike or other options available to us.

My hormones had been in high gear for the previous few weeks. The three ladies who were my co-workers, remained courteous enough, but not the least bit in having a repeat performance with me. I had hoped to at least get Stacy and Claire together, but that effort had failed. My luck was so bad that I couldn't even get another blowjob from the maid.

Nok mentioned a possibility that might solve my problem. He had visited a whorehouse in the town where we were getting off the train. Nok smiled as he told me that this particular house of pleasure had an interesting twist that he would reveal later. I was definitely intrigued by this mysterious place that had colored my imagination with images of spectacular women that could be had for a price.

The day to begin our quest finally came. Nok had warned me about the tedious nature of the ride. I thought I was prepared for the ride, but soon discovered how long the trip was going to be. It was going to be a fourteen-hour trip! I ended up spending a great deal of the trip sleeping only to be occasionally interrupted by porters selling food. Nok and I arrived well into the second day of our traveling.

Nok quickly secured a place for us to stay once we had gotten off the train. We jointly agreed to keep our valuables with us at all times. Hotel employees were infamous in that area for possessing "sticky fingers," Nok had informed me. Once lodging was taken care of for the night, Nok and I went searching for something to eat.

After our meal, Nok and I planned strategy for the following day. I tossed up the possibility of spending a day sightseeing or striking out to find my half sister right away. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. From the grin on Nok's face, I could already tell he had something in mind.

"Okay, out with it Nok, what's the grin for anyway?" I asked.

"Surely Jay you're not going to pass up the place I told you about earlier are you?"

"I don't want to miss the main attraction of my sightseeing package," I laughed.

"I had a feeling that you did not want to pass up the special place I have in mind. Before I tell you anything else, I have something special I want you to drink," Nok said as he handed me a dark colored beverage.

"If it helps to get the details out of you about this special place, I'll take the drink," I said as I downed the bitter drink.

"I promise that you will like the results of the drink I just gave you tomorrow," Nok smiled cryptically.

"All right Nok, I give up already. I guess I can wait until tomorrow to see what you have in store for me."

"Save your strength tonight Jay, you are going to need it tomorrow evening."

"I'm ready to turn in for the evening," I replied.

"Get a good night's rest and I'll see you in the morning," Nok stated as he left the room.

Nok's secrecy had me curious. What was so mysterious that he had to keep it from me? Was there a personal connection for Nok to all of this? If there were one, how would it affect me? I decided not to worry about it too much and get a good night's sleep as Nok had suggested.

The next day Nok and I had breakfast and wandered around town until evening. I suspected Nok's surprize had something to do with a brothel. Not that I minded, but I was curious what made this particular place so special. A whorehouse was like any other in my mind. I decided to press Nok for the details of this specific place.

"Okay Nok, I've figured out that you're taking me to a brothel. What's so special about this place anyway?

"I didn't want you to feel under too much pressure, so I kept the details from you about this place until now."

"Why would I be under pressure in a brothel?" I asked with a puzzled expression.

"Okay, I am going to tell you why this place is different from similar places," Nok stated.

"You sure have my curiosity up for all of this."

"This particular brothel has a long standing challenge. The madam of this brothel has a challenge out to any takers."

"What is the challenge?"

"The madam has maintained her virginal behind. She has stated that any patron that can make six of her fine ladies climax without being worn out himself will be one to take her ass."

"That's some challenge."

"I attempted it myself and failed."

"Ah, that would explain your eagerness in getting me here. You think I can get your revenge by beating the challenge."

"That's also why I gave you that drink last night."

"I'm going to need all of the help I can get to get through six women." I replied.

The building that housed the brothel stood on the edge of the village. Inside the building had a modern yet intimate atmosphere. A striking Thai woman sat behind a desk and welcomed us. If the ladies of the brothel were half as beautiful as the receptionist, it was going to be an interesting evening.

Nok spoke with the receptionist briefly in Thai. I tried to follow the conversation, but quickly fell behind as Nok and the receptionist spoke too quickly for my understanding. Nok combined the money that I had given him with some of his own and presented it to the receptionist. She smiled and left the room briefly.

"Okay, let me translate what the receptionist and I discussed. I could tell by the expression on your face that you weren't following the conversation," Nok smiled.

"From what I can tell, this challenge is quite an expensive proposition."

"Yes, it is. Apparently the madam does not want the challenge to be taken lightly and only the serious need apply. The expense is to deter undesirable elements."

"How do they know that we're not undesirable elements?" I chuckled.

"That's a good point," replied Nok as the receptionist returned.

The receptionist gestured for us to follow her. She led us to a nicely furnished room and then disappeared again. I was left to wonder what would happen next. Strangely, I felt at ease with what was happening. Bring on all six women at one time, I laughed to myself. The entrance of a woman dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit broke my momentary lapse into my own thoughts.

Slowly, the schoolgirl began to dance. Her short skirt rode up to reveal gleaming white panties as she twirled around in a pirouette. The schoolgirl teasingly opened her blouse to reveal a white bra that matched her panties. Her dance routine quickly had me ready for action. Next, the schoolgirl tossed her blouse off to the side. She then crossed her arms over her chest as she removed her bra. The schoolgirl fanned her fingers open slightly to reveal her hardened nipples. She gave each of them a quick pinch before resuming her dance.

The schoolgirl then cupped her breasts in her hands as she presented them to me. I eagerly took one in my mouth and hungrily devoured it. She shivered slightly at the intensity of my sucking. I went back and forth between her nipples alternating between sucking and lightly biting her extended nubs. The schoolgirl's breathing became ragged as I sucked at her nipples.

I slid my hands underneath the schoolgirl's skirt to see if my sucking had produced the desired effect. A sticky mixture of her cum greeted my fingers. I scooped some into my mouth before returning my fingers to the schoolgirl's female charms. I found her clit and rubbed it gently. The schoolgirl paused briefly to remove her outfit.

By this time, I was ready to put my mouth to good use. I wrapped my lips around her button and sucked earnestly. I then slid a finger inside her wet hole as I continued sucking her clit. The schoolgirl moaned loudly as she started a long string of climaxes. I now figured I could replace my lips with something slightly bigger.

The schoolgirl's eyes grew wide as I positioned my rod near her lower lips. She moaned as I rubbed the head of my cock on her lips and clit. I snapped a rubber over my rod and sank my rod into the schoolgirl's damp hole with her feet placed on my shoulders. I pushed until my whole cock was enveloped inside the schoolgirl. She clenched her teeth as my rod filled her hole.

I worked the schoolgirl with slow, deep strokes. My left hand found her clit and stroked it in time with my thrusting. The schoolgirl cried out as I felt her orgasm all around me after a few minutes of vigorous plunging into her tight hole. I kept going until the schoolgirl's cries of pleasure mixed with gasps of air as multiple orgasms rocked her body.

I couldn't believe the stamina Nok's potion had given me. I gently rolled the schoolgirl over so I could take her doggie style. I pushed inside her again easily. The schoolgirl joined in the fun by thrusting her hips backward to meet my thrusts. She fainted after the next set of orgasms. Two of the other ladies help carry her out of the room.

After wearing out the schoolgirl, I was anxious to see what would come next. I only had to wait a few moments to find out what was in store for me. To my delight, the attractive receptionist entered the room totally nude. Her clothes had hidden a true remarkable body. The receptionist's breast sat high on her chest with prominent nipples. A tuft of jet-black pubic hair hid her lower lips. I looked forward to sampling her luscious body.

"Invite your find in to join the fun," said the receptionist as she walked over to me and kissed me deeply.

"I didn't know you spoke English," I responded in disbelief.

"We have a few foreign clients so the madam insists that we speak flawless English to accommodate their needs."

"I guess that makes sense."

"I usually don't get involved, but I'm going through a bit of a dry spell in my private life and decided to ask the madam to let me join the fun after how I saw you wear out the first lady so thoroughly."

"Wake up sleepy head," I said to Nok as I gently shook him after finding him in the next room.

"You finished already?" grinned Nok.

"Not quite, the receptionist is requesting that you join us for some fun."

"Come on Jay, stop playing around already,"

"I'm being serious. Why don't you come and ask her yourself?"

Nok looked at me in disbelief as he followed me into the other room. He swallowed hard when he entered the room and saw the receptionist lying on her back with her legs spread. Nok hungrily eyed the lush body of the woman in front of him. He wasted no time when the receptionist beckoned to him in going to her.

The receptionist slowly unzipped his pants and took out Nok's tool. She began taking it into her mouth. I followed Nok over to where the receptionist was lying and spread her legs gently. I could faintly make out the scent of her female arousal as I neared her thighs. The receptionist moaned her approval as she began sucking Nok's rod in earnest.

I followed the receptionist's rhythm and she moved forward in taking Nok's cock into her mouth. I hungrily lapped up her sweet juice as I explored her beautiful pussy. I found her clit poking out and gently latched my lips around it. I sucked at it until I could feel the tremors explode inside her female core.

Nok soon followed the receptionist's lead. His body tensed as he began shooting his load. The receptionist took some of the load into her mouth and allowed the rest to shower her pretty face. Nok lay back temporarily spent. I got the feeling that the receptionist wasn't quite through with him.

The receptionist then turned to me. She directed me to lie back on the bed. I watched in awe as this beautiful woman lowered herself onto my rod after snapping a rubber on me. The receptionist took a moment to savor the fullness she felt from being filled with my tool. She slowly began moving up and down. I pulled a nipple into my mouth as she leaned towards me. The receptionist's movements became more frantic and she bounced wildly up and down on my cock. She moaned loudly as her orgasm rolled over her and her cum leaked down my shaft and onto my balls.

"I want to feel both of you inside me," moaned the receptionist after she noticed that Nok had returned to fully erect status.

Nok and I looked at each other with uncertainty. We weren't exactly sure what the beautiful lady in front of us had in mind exactly. I was certain that we wouldn't have to wait long to figure out what was going to happen next. Whatever it was, all three of us were in for a wild ride.

"I want you to do my ass," said the receptionist to Nok as she rolled a condom over his rod.

"Fill me with that huge cock from behind," begged the receptionist as she turned to me.

Nok went first as he smeared cream over the end of the condom. He slowly pushed past the receptionist's sphincter and into her tight ass. I had no trouble pushing my full length into her wet pussy. Soon the three of us found a common rhythm that had the receptionist reaching multiple climaxes. I added to her pleasure by reaching under her and diddling her clit.

It became clear that the receptionist's ass was getting to Nok the same way that her pussy was getting to me. He moaned loudly as he filled his condom with his load. I made certain that the gorgeous creature in front of me came at least two more times before I readied myself to spill my load.

"I want your load on my face as well," pleaded the receptionist as she came down from her latest climax.

I obliged the pretty receptionist. I threw the condom off to the side and aimed my rod at her face. My load splattered her face like a fire hose under pressure. It hit the receptionist's forehead and cheeks before dribbling down to her chin. Her pretty face was quite a sight covered with two loads of cum. Nok shot me a knowing glance after I remained rock hard after such an explosive finish. The receptionist staggered out of the room much the same way the schoolgirl had a few minutes earlier.

Two more ladies entered the room after the receptionist left. Their tactic turned towards double-teaming me with their mouths. One sucked around the head of my cock while the other lapped at my balls. I brought both ladies close enough that I could finger them both. I found both of their clits and rubbed them in a slow, circular motion. The ladies started cumming despite themselves. I kept up my rubbing until I was certain the two women had both climaxed at least twice more.

After failing in their attempts in wearing me out with their mouths, the women went for their individual needs. The first lady mounted my face and practically smothered me with her pussy. Lady number two rolled a rubber over me before mounting me like a prized steed. I soon had both ladies reeling in pleasure. Each of the women climaxed at least two or three times more before they switched positions. A few minutes later, I again had the women reaching one peak after another. They too conceded and left the room.

At this point, the whole ordeal was turning into a rather long and drawn out affair. I just wanted to finish it and worry about the prize another time. The final two ladies seemingly didn't care whether I got off or not. They used me as their own personal play toy. I ate both of them out and screwed them both in several different positions before they were satisfied.

"You did it Jay. You made it through the madam's test," exclaimed Nok.

"I want nothing more than to go back to the hotel and sleep for twelve hours," I yawned.

"Don't you want to claim your prize?"

"Claiming my prize is the furthest thing from my mind right now," I stated as the receptionist re-entered the room.

"The madam requests your presence anointed one," said the receptionist quietly.

"No offense to the madam, but couldn't I claim my prize at another time?" I asked the receptionist in a slightly annoyed voice.

"She insists that today is the day that she wants it to happen."

"Why is today any different than any other day?"

"She says that she has seen it in the cards that it was destined to happen today."

"Is she certain this is a good idea in the state that I'm in right now?" I inquired as I pointed to the still rigid state of my cock.

"I'm sure she prefers it that way," replied the receptionist as she led me out of the room.

The receptionist escorted me to a room filled with the scent of burning incense. The madam was in the center of the room totally nude lying on her stomach. She had a pillow under her stomach and her ass pointing up in the air. A tube of lubrication lay with a condom on a table next to her. Evidently, the madam was ready for my arrival.

I could tell by the moistness of the madam's pussy that she had been playing with herself waiting for me to arrive. I rolled the condom down over my rod and used its contents of the tube to cover myself thoroughly. I gently pushed into the madam's tender ass. I could tell that she had been practicing to accommodate my size and length. I managed to get my full length into the madam's behind. It was shortly after that that I realized that we might have a problem.

The madam's behind had opened up nicely to fit me inside, but now it had contracted again. I couldn't move either forward or backward. I was stuck! I didn't have the slightest idea what to do next. I could imagine the hysterical laughter at the emergency room if we showed up in the predicament we were currently stuck with in the madam's bedroom. Fortunately, the madam thought of a possible solution. We covered ourselves with a blanket and went down the back stairwell.

Next to the brothel was a restaurant with a large industrial freezer. The madam and I went inside for a few minutes. The cold shrank my rod enough that I was able to slip out of the madam's backside. The madam apologized immensely for her stubbornness and told us that we could have the receptionist as a guide for as long as we needed her.

I returned to hotel and collapsed on the bed. I slept for twelve uninterrupted hours before I awoke to figure out the rest of the trip. It certainly had been an interesting one so far, I thought to myself.