Adventures in Thailand Ch. 10

Story Info
The teacher visits Patpong.
2.6k words
4.54
46.4k
7
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: The End of the Search?

After I had recuperated from my experience with six women, Nok, our new tour guide, Ling (the receptionist), and myself decided to leave town to continue our journey. Ling suggested the best way to travel would be renting our own motorbikes. She told us that the buses were quite unreliable and did not go to our destination anyway. The money the madam returned to us from the challenge came in handy as a deposit for the motorbikes.

The three of us rode for several hours before we finally arrived in the town where my half-sister had her business. I noticed along the way that Ling and Nok had taken a liking to one another. I hoped something more would develop out of it. Even if my own search were a total loss, if the two of them got together it would make the experience at least partly worth the effort.

Rather than create a scene immediately, I decided that Ling and Nok should scout things out first. They asked around discretely to find my half-sister's business on the outskirts of town. Ling inquired inside if my half-sister Sally was available to hire for a tour. She learned that Sally was currently out on a tour and wouldn't be back for a week.

I weighed my options. My break only lasted for three more days and then I needed to return to resume teaching. Nok told me his gut feeling said that my half-sister was avoiding me. Ling agreed with his assessment. I finally decided there was no point in staying around waiting for something to happen.

The three of us rode back in virtual silence. Nok and Ling tried to console me, but the disappointment was evident on my face. I had lived through most of my life without the knowledge that I had a half-sister. Now, I had gone to the trouble of trying to find her and it seemed that she didn't want to have anything to do with me. I didn't even have the hope that things would necessarily change.

After we returned the motorbikes, Nok and I went to the train station and purchased tickets to return to Bangkok. The one bright note came when Ling told us that she wanted to go with us. I hoped things with Nok and Ling would work out nicely. Maybe something good could come of this trip after all.

We awoke early the next morning. Nok and I gathered our things and Ling met us at the station. We boarded the train for our long journey back to Bangkok. I was not looking forward to the fourteen-hour trip at all.

As expected, Nok and Ling spent most of their time together alone. I spent most of my time on the train either sleeping or eating. I awoke sleepily as the train pulled into the station in Bangkok. The three of us hailed a taxi outside the station. Ling went with Nok to his apartment and I returned to mine.

For once I was glad to return to teaching. It gave me a distraction to think about something other than my failed search attempt. I tried my best not to show my heavy heart in the classroom, but it became obvious to the students that my mind was clearly elsewhere. I went through the motions without really enjoying what I was doing.

A couple of my male students noticed my unhappiness and approached me after a Friday afternoon class. They invited me out to dinner with them after class. Since my social life was at a total standstill, I readily accepted their offer. They told me they had a surprise for me after dinner that they thought would raise my spirits. I had no idea what they were talking about, but any change from my tedious routine was welcome at this point.

We ate a fabulous meal at a nearby restaurant before getting into a taxi. It became obvious a few minutes into our trip that we were heading for the infamous Patpong district. The area was famous for its cluster of sex clubs concentrated in a small area. I had never actually been in the actual area, but had been to an outdoor concert at nearby Lumpini Park.

The taxi stopped outside the area and all three of us climbed out of the car. We walked for about a block before we stopped in front of a building proclaiming, "See the famous Lulu and her wonderful charms." I wondered about the meaning of the sign before I followed my students into the club.

We paid the entrance fee and found a table near the stage. Scantily clad women danced around seductively, but there was no apparent sign of Lulu yet. One of the students ordered us drinks. We sat around politely refusing the propositions of the various ladies who approached us. Half an hour later, the loudspeaker announced that Lulu was making her entrance.

I immediately could see that the sign was indeed correct. Lulu's charms were a pair of 44D breasts. (I found out the size later.) Her light coffee colored skin made her breasts stand out proudly. Long black hair added to the exotic look that Lulu projected. She was a definite vision of sexiness.

One of the students told me that occasionally Lulu would pick a falong out of the crowd and conduct a lewd stage show on top of her usual dance routine. My students were convinced that Lulu would include me in her act. If this lewd stage show consisted of Lulu wrapping her fabulous tits around my cock, I was all for it even if it meant staging a show for everyone else.

Lulu started her striptease with an apparent look of disappoint when she looked around the room. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. Lulu slowly danced her way across the stage to the spot directly in front of me. She locked eyes with mine and it seemed that she was stripping just for me. I found myself in awe as she removed her bra and tossed it in my lap. Lulu's breasts were magnificent. Pointy nipples topped her massive globes. I found myself totally entranced by this busty beauty.

I answered her call when she invited me to join her on the stage. My students cheered me on as the lovely Lulu stroked my cock through my pants. Her skilful hands had me completely hard in no time. Lulu looked for my approval as she place her hand on my zipper. I nodded and she slowly undid my pants.

Lulu brought my hardened shaft out of my pants slowly. She then maneuvered her large chest into position so her breasts surrounded my hardened rod. I expected her breasts to be coarse and rough. They felt as soft as a baby's bottom around my cock. Lulu roughly pinched her own nipples as she fucked my tool with her mammaries.

I put on a good show for the audience as I managed to keep from cumming. Lulu's soft caressing of my balls did the trick. The crowd roared their approval for the splattering of Lulu's breasts with my sticky cum. She scooped some my sauce into her mouth as she concluded her stage show.

"Can you stick around for a few more hours until I get off of work?" asked Lulu in a whisper in a distinctly American accent.

"I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind going home by themselves," I returned in a whisper.

I told the two students that had accompanied me of Lulu's request. They patted me on the back and wished me luck. I thanked them for bringing the club and bringing a smile back to my face. They told me they would see me in class Monday afternoon.

The club soon bored me. I wandering around the shopping area located directly in the middle of the club area. I bought a couple of t-shirts as well as a couple of ties for work. I grabbed a meal at a McDonald's located just outside the club area. By the time I had finished, it was time to meet Lulu.

Lulu smiled broadly as she saw me approach. She had dressed in more casual attire that served to cover her assets. Lulu hailed a cab and we quickly left Patpong. Frankly, I was glad to be out of the seedy area. Lulu also seemed much more relaxed once we left her working locale.

"I can already guess what one of your questions is going to be," smiled Lulu.

"You read minds too?" I joked.

"Not exactly. You want to ask me why I sound almost American, right?"

"The thought had crossed my mind, yes," I replied.

"I went to school in America and got a degree in financial planning and learned to speak English from the Americans I studied with there."

"Then why are you dancing in some seedy club in Bangkok?"

"I think it's a way to get back at the girls in high school who teased me because I was flat as a board."

"I guess you showed them."

"I'll be able to retire in a few years while they have to slave away for the rest of their lives."

"I'm confused about something. Why are you telling me all of this? You don't even know me."

"It's weird, I feel totally comfortable around you."

"I'll be honest, this was the last way I expected my evening to develop."

"Neither was I to be honest. Whether you believe this or not, I don't normally take guys home with me. When I leave the job, what I do in the club stays there."

"I won't force my luck then," I smiled.

"Let's take the evening as it comes," responded Lulu as we stopped in front of what I assumed to be her apartment building.

I followed Lulu up to her luxurious apartment. She invited me to sit on her leather couch as she went to fetch us something to drink. The sound of smooth jazz filled the apartment as she brought back two glasses of wine.

The wine loosened my inhibitions and I leaned over and kissed Lulu deeply. She responded by kissing me back with equal passion. Soon, our tongues danced with each other. Lulu led me to the bedroom where I insisted on undressing her.

I removed Lulu's shirt and pants while leaving her bra and panties. I gently nibbled her neck while my hands roamed up and down her back. Lulu moaned as she lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. I sucked at her neck and then gently played with her ears. Passion burned brightly in Lulu's eyes.

With measured slowness, I released Lulu's large breasts. I unhurriedly licked the outer circumference of her mounds. Lulu's hands shook slightly as she tried to force my mouth to engulf her swollen nipples. I pulled away and lapped at her cleavage. Lulu growled at the back of her throat as I hungrily sucked at her breasts. I went back and forth between them loving the feel of her soft skin against my face.

"Please, you must lick my pussy," begged Lulu as she ripped her underwear off of her hips.

I wasn't about to deny what Lulu had begged me for and dove right into her fragrant garden. Her abundant juice greeted my greedy tongue. I slurped it up before concentrating on her clit. I alternated between nibbling her button and outright sucking it. A few minutes of this treatment was all that was required for Lulu to scream out in a massive orgasm.

"I think I've been holding that one back for quite a while," gasped Lula as she tried to regain her breath.

"You don't need to hold back with me. I'll give you as many of that kind of orgasm as you like," I grinned.

"I'll hold you to that, but right now I think you need a bit of attention," purred Lulu.

"Who am I to argue?" I smiled.

"You are going to get the full treatment tonight. Men in the club get to sample my breasts, but that's all. I want you to feel my mouth, my pussy, and even my ass if you want it."

"Let's take it one thing at a time."

Lulu literally bathed me with her tongue. Her saliva dripped down my shaft and onto my balls. Lulu lovingly licked up and down my rod. She paused to suck my balls gently before returning to my shaft. After having released a load earlier in the evening, I was able to withstand the wonderful blowjob Lulu was giving me.

"Don't you like my blowjob?" asked Lulu.

"It's absolutely divine, but I'm holding out for even better things."

"Speaking of which, I don't need any more foreplay, I just want you to fuck me good," said Lulu in a husky voice.

Lulu rolled a rubber down over my shaft and then lay back on the bed. She spread her legs slightly. I teased Lulu's button and slit before I pushed into her damp hole. Her pussy was unbelievably tight. It gripped my rod from the base to the tip.

I gently started pumping Lulu's tight hole. I found her clit and rubbed it as I slowly pumped her in and out in a slow rhythm. A few minutes later Lulu was once again cumming boisterously. Her continuing climaxes caused a rippling effect that sent me over the edge. I filled the condom as I kept pumping her.

Somehow, I managed to stay hard even after I had cum. I removed the old condom and replaced it. Lulu rolled over and I pushed into her doggie style. She came several more times before I had to stop to catch my breath. I pulled out still hard to her amazement.

"Oh my god, I have never cum that many times in my life and you're still hard!" Lulu sighed.

"Usually I need a break in between. I guess you have that kind of effect on me," I grinned.

"Well, we can't let it go to waste. My pussy's too sore to continue, but I'm dying to try that thing in my behind."

I was slightly leery of Lulu's request after my experience up north with the madam. My hesitation quickly disappeared when Lulu gave me a look of such lust and pleading that I wanted to satisfy her any way I could.

Lulu handed me a tube of lubrication. I changed my rubber once more and smeared the end with the sticky mixture. Lulu's backside was even tighter than her pussy. I gently worked my full length into her. She started gently pushing back into me. Soon we worked into a steady rhythm that satisfied both of us. Lulu had another set of mini-orgasms right before I emptied my remaining seed into the rubber. We both collapsed into an exhausted slumber.

We ate breakfast together and then showered. Lulu wanted another go around but had an appointment with her stockbroker. I kissed her goodbye as she wrote her phone number on my palm.

"I'm not ready for a relationship right now, but I definitely want to get together again," said Lulu as she climbed into a taxi.

"You're right, we must do this again," I returned as the car sped away.

My two students definitely had done their part. I was out of the doldrums finally. I felt like myself again. Look out ladies of Bangkok, I was on the prowl again.