Adventures: Jet to New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Happily, Mark moved his hands to Dorothy's breasts and let them roam over her softness. He felt her erect nipples and gently pulled on each one until his soapy fingers lost their grip. "Mmm, it feels so nice to have four hands on me," Dorothy murmured. Sitting up on the edge of the tub, she presented the bottom part of her body to them. Jan caressed her lower back and rear while Mark slowly massaged Dorothy's pubic mound. He slipped his fingers in and out of her slit and played with her rear hole, drawing a contented purr from Dorothy's lips.

Mark decided to venture farther, inserting his index finger in her tight ass. "Oh, yes, that feels divine," she cooed.

As they finished with her legs and feet, Dorothy slid back into the tub to rinse. She put her arms around Jan's waist and pulled her close. Jan looked into the other woman's eyes and parted her lips to respond, but before she could utter a word, Dorothy kissed her. The two held the kiss and embrace for half a minute, then Dorothy released her tight hold.

"Sorry, I guess I got caught up in all the wonderful feelings."

"That's okay, I liked it," Jan replied, surprising herself as much as Mark. A woman feels so much different," she added with a coy smile. This time, it was Jan who responded. Mark watched as his wife held Dorothy in her arms and gave her a lingering kiss.


Next, Mark enjoyed the attention of the two women. They quickly washed his upper body before urging him onto the tub edge. Jan and Dorothy took turns soaping and stroking his prick and fondling his balls. Dorothy returned his earlier favor by pressing her finger into his asshole. As he gasped, she put his cock in her mouth and sucked voraciously. Mark had not quite recovered from the Mile High initiation and his cock was only semi-erect. Dorothy managed to swallow his entire length, wetting her nose with his pubic hair.

"Now it's your turn, honey," Mark told Jan.

This time, Mark elected to wash her back and rear, leaving his wife's sensitive breasts and pussy to Dorothy's ministrations. He watched as the woman suckled his wife's hard nipples and used her soapy hands to caress Jan's tummy and mound. Dorothy's fingers found Jan's clitoris and Mark watched as the older lady tapped expertly on his wife's sensitive nub.

"Oh God," Jan gasped as Dorothy repeatedly brought her to one peak of arousal to another.

Mark felt her shudder as Dorothy slid her finger over and around her clit and knew that his wife was enjoying a crashing climax. Dorothy withdrew her wet finger and sucked it before lowering her face between Jan's outstretched legs to lick up the sticky nectar oozing from her swollen labia.

"I've never done that before," Dorothy admitted, "but I've sometimes wondered what it would be like...how it would taste." She looked up at Jan. "I hope you're not upset with me."

Jan shook her head. "No, it felt better than I thought it would, actually. I like it when Mark does it, but with you it was different. I wouldn't mind if you decided to do it again...if you ever want to that is."

Dorothy looked relieved. She leaned forward and kissed Jan again. Jan could taste her own love juice on the woman's lips and tongue. It gave her a heady rush and she could feel the blush spread from her face to her neck and chest.

After lolling in the tub a while longer, the trio dried off and moved back into the living room. Dorothy made no move to dress, so they opened another bottle of champagne and sat nude, sipping as she related how Brian had started in the oil and gas business right out of college. He worked as a geologist, then as an independent advisor to various wildcat producers. He saw an opportunity to buy into one struggling company and helped to turn the firm into one of the most successful producing and pipeline companies in the world. Now, with controlling interest, he and Dorothy were set for life and determined to enjoy every minute.

As Dorothy proudly finished her career summary, Brian opened the front door flashing a huge grin. "What a great day," he greeted. "I just bought six very promising new offshore leases and, returning home, I find my beautiful wife and our new friends sitting naked in my living room drinking champagne. Mind if I get comfortable and join the party?"

While Brian shed his expensive business attire, Dorothy rose and poured him a flute of the bubbly. She handed him his glass and they stood together kissing. Brian's hands caressed his wife's smooth bottom as her fingers massaged his semi-erection. "I'm glad everything worked out okay," she said as they finally moved to sit down.

Jan watched Brian's cock sway from side to side as he walked to the sofa. Sitting across from her, she could clearly see the patch of silver hair perched just above his shaved cock and balls as they hung over the edge of his seat. She recalled how good his thick cock felt when he unleashed his load into her that morning on the jet. The engine vibrations, the movement of his manhood inside her, and the sounds that Dorothy and Mark were emitting from the other sofa flashed across her mind. She noticed that Brian was gazing at her and she raised her feet up onto the edge of her seat and let her knees part, giving him an unobstructed view of her puffy pussy.

"We just finished giving each other a nice warm bath in the big tub," Dorothy reported, breaking into the other's thoughts. She put her hand around Brian's cock and stroked him slowly. "I also made one of my fantasies come true," she added to get his attention.

"Oh, what?" Brian asked as he put his arm around her.

Dorothy looked over at Jan and saw her nod her approval. "I made Jan have an orgasm, then I licked her."

"Damn, I'm sorry as hell that I missed that!" Brian replied with a broad smile. "You're going to have to do an encore later, so I can watch, okay?"

Dorothy again looked at Jan, who still had her feet up, flashing her pussy at them unashamedly. "I'm game if you are, Jan."

Mark spoke up. "I want to see the ladies exchange the pleasures. If Jan gets, she should also give back, don't you agree, Brian?"

Brian, of course, nodded. "We'll have to be sure to allow time for that for sure."

"I guess it's only fair," Jan finally agreed. "It will be another new experience, that's for sure."

"I've made dinner reservations for seven at our favorite restaurant," Brian announced. "All the steak, seafood, and fine wine you can handle. After that, we can come back here and enjoy the entertainment down on the street for a while. I've got a big box of beads and trinkets to toss. The weather's perfect, so there should be plenty of revelers out tonight.

"Sounds like fun," Mark replied with a sly grin. "I've always wanted to get a first-hand look at the Big Easy's gala activities."

"Not to mention all the bare boobies," Jan hooted. "You men never seem to get enough."

Dorothy laughed. "Don't worry, Jan, last time some guys even flashed their big cocks for me. We'll have fun too. You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was outstanding. Mark insisted on paying the tab over Brian's protest. As they drove back to the house, Brian said, "Only partners make enough money to afford these prices," Brian teased. "You should have let me treat you and Jan."

"Well, you are already supplying the first class transportation and lodging. It's only fair that I buy dinner," Mark stated firmly. "But, you're right about the partner thing. They make the big bucks while guys like me do most of the work. I've won enough cases to warrant a partnership in the firm, but the secret is to bring in new clients."

Brian shrugged. "Shucks, is that all that's holding you back, Mark? What do you think would happen if you acquired a new client with annual revenues close to two billion dollars that also required frequent legal assistance with leases and complicated litigation?"

"I'm sure that would do the trick," Mark responded. "You're talking about a dream client, my friend."

"I'm not at all happy with our current batch of outside lawyers. My general counsel keeps pestering me to get with a more established firm with better litigation support. Do you think your firm would be interested in taking us on?"

Mark looked over at Brian from the front passenger seat. "You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all, Mark. You have unwittingly confirmed that you are a crackerjack litigation attorney and I know your firm's reputation in corporate and contract law. Of course, I would insist that you be our lead attorney, working closely with Stan, my internal general counsel. Stan's an old timer, going on seventy now, and he's been in the industry for years. You would make a good team, I'm thinking."

"You don't have to do this, you know," Mark responded after a brief pause. "We're friends...very close friends...already, Brian. I don't expect you to do me any special favors."

"It's the other way around, Mark, you would be solving a nagging problem for me by agreeing to represent my company. I'm going to make a change anyway. Why not go with a respected Dallas law firm, where I know the lead attorney exceedingly well?"

"Then, I hope you'll stop bitching about your damn lawyers losing cases," Dorothy teased from the back seat. "I get tired of listening to you rant and rave."

Mark smiled. "Damn, I never thought a vacation in Mexico would turn into a fantastic new client. This is almost too good to be true. Tell me again, Brian, that you're really serious."

"I'm serious, damn it! Now are you prepared to accept a new client or not?"

Mark hesitated. "There may be a problem, Brian. We have another client in your industry. There's a conflict of interest matter to consider."

"Who's your client?" Brian asked.

"Southwest Drilling. It's a small but profitable contractor I've represented successfully several times."

Brian smiled. "Then there is no conflict, Mark. Southwest is one of our subsidiaries. It's good to know that you've already got a track record with our group."

Mark could hardly believe his good fortune. He extended his arm and the two men shook hands. Brian pulled the car into the garage. Mark opened the back door for Jan and she smiled up at him. He kissed her and they stood hugging each other for a long minute. "Okay, kids, that's enough," Dorothy teased. "Let's go upstairs and sit on the balcony for a while."

~~~~~~~~~

After changing clothes, the two couples moved to the balcony with several bottles of red wine and Brian's box of beads and trinkets. Crowds were already roaming the streets below and their corner perch provided a great overlook. A group of college kids strolled beneath them and several of the girls looked up.

"Give us some beads," one tall brunette called out to them.

"Show us your tits," Brian answered as he held up a handful of bright beads. "Don't be shy, honey."

The lanky twenty-something handed her beer to a nearby girlfriend and faced them. She pulled up her T-shirt exposing a pair of small, firm hooters with small rosy nipples. Two male companions quickly produced digital cameras and snapped pictures as she stood proudly in the middle of the street.

The girlfriend, not to be outdone, handed two cups to the taller girl and jerked her tube top up over her pendulous tits. Her soft hangers sported large pink nipples that pointed to the pavement. A guy behind her reached around and cupped her big breasts and held them up toward the balcony. Two other girls flashed their breasts, hoping for beads and the guys cheered them on. Brian handed beads to Mark and Jan. They tossed beads to each girl in turn.

A guy in a bright red paper hat waved up at the two couples and called to them. "Now, let's see your tits," he taunted. "Come on, ladies, let's see what you've got!"

Dorothy stepped to the railing and grinned down at the young men below. "You don't want to see an old lady's tits do you?" she teased.

"Yeah, show us your tits," was the reply from several of those gathered below.

Jan looked over and noticed that Dorothy was bare under her cotton sweatshirt. Brian leered down at the young girls as Dorothy lifted the front of her shirt and flashed her soft, womanly breasts for the mob below. Several cameras flashed during her brief show.

"Come on, Jan," Mark urged, "give them a little peek."

Jan, wearing a blouse, began to unbutton the front. "Go baby, go," came from below. She opened her blouse and the guys moaned as they saw her lacy white bra. "Show us your tits," they chanted.

Jan was about to step back and close her blouse when a pair of hands unclasped her bra in the front and pulled the two sides apart. "Those gals down there can't compete with your lovely tits," Brian whispered as he held her from behind.

A cheer erupted from the crowd and Jan felt her cheeks redden. This was different from the nude beach in Mexico, yet she was shivering with excitement as she looked down. Brian freed her and Jan stepped back from the railing. She began to put her bra back together, then changed her mind. She removed her blouse and then tossed her bra back through the open door. She put her blouse back on, but didn't bother to button it.

"That's my girl," Mark said as he tossed another strand of beads to a pretty dark-skinned girl who stood topless under their balcony. "You've still got the nicest set of tits, if I may say so."

They spent more than an hour on the balcony, tossing beads and exchanging suggestive comments with the revelers below. Two couples wandered by and the women mooned them, turning and flashing their pussies. Brian tossed several strands to each of them. In turn, they pulled up their pants and raised their tops, exposing two pair of soft, saggy breasts. Mark tossed them more beads.

Jan and Dorothy flashed a few more times, and Dorothy pulled her pants down once for a young guy who showed her his long, thick cock. The guy begged for an invitation to the balcony, but Brian nixed that idea. "Let's go inside and make our own party," he suggested. "All that exposed skin has made me horny as hell."

Brian poured the last of the wine and they sat comfortably, laughing about the street party and flashing. "Jan, I really like you with your blouse off," Brian said. "You do have one very lovely pair, you know."

"Why thank you, Brian," Jan replied sincerely. "It was fun teasing all those young guys. I don't think I would have had the courage to pop my bra, so thanks for handling that for me."

Brian glanced at Mark and winked. "No problem, honey. Maybe you can do a favor for me in return, eh?"

"What favor?" Jan responded a little leery.

"The three of you have had your bath already, but I haven't. Why don't you draw me a tub of water and I'll let you bathe me. How's that sound?"

"Oh, okay, that is if Dorothy doesn't mind."

Dorothy shook her head. "Good heavens, girl, you'll be saving me a lot of time and trouble. You can clean Brian up and meanwhile, I'll try to think of something to keep Mark amused."

Jan rose and moved to Mark. She leaned forward and kissed him sweetly. "I'm going to draw a bath for Brian now, okay?" Mark cupped her hanging breasts in his hands and toyed with her nipples.

"Be sure to get him nice and clean. Don't worry, I'll keep Dorothy occupied. Take your time, baby." Jan walked topless to the master suite and they could hear the water as she filled the tub. Brian stretched, then rose and sauntered to the bedroom, not bothering to close the door. Dorothy and Mark could hear splashes and they heard Jan giggle.

"Sounds like she's getting the job done," Dorothy said as she pulled off her sweatshirt and slid her pants down her long, slender legs. Her hand moved to her mound and she let her fingers slid down her glistening slit. "Mark, get out of those clothes. I want you to eat my hot pussy. I want to feel your tongue on me. Then I want you inside."

Mark looked at her. He watched her finger herself. His manhood began to rise in his pants as he struggled to remove them. "You are one very sensuous lady," he said as he pressed her thighs apart.

Mark licked and sucked on Dorothy's cunt, even making a detour to tantalize her rear hole. At one point, he had his index finger up her ass and his thumb in her wet cunt while she played with her own clit till she soaked his thumb with orgasmic juices. She pulled him to the floor and straddled his face, sucking his cock into her warm mouth. Her fingers toyed with his balls as he licked her feverishly.

He grew board stiff and she reversed her position. Dorothy held his cock in her slim fingers and guided him into her steamy opening, then ground her pelvis into his, pushing his cock far up inside. Her tits swayed as she rocked back and forth on his thick pole.

"Oh yeah, you feel so good and hard inside me," she moaned. Mark reached up and pulled on her breasts as Dorothy did the work for them both. "Fuck me, Mark," she repeated. "Fuck me good. I love how your cock feels inside me."

Jan finished drying Brian off. Kneeling in front of him, she again took his thick cock into her mouth and let her tongue move around . . . feeling each ridge and the helmet. She had stripped and slipped into the tub with him to make it easier to bathe him. Now, with both of them nude and dry, she wanted to please him and make him want her. As she continued, she fondled his balls and put each one in her mouth.

"Let's move onto the bed," Brian suggested as he helped her to her feet. "I want to taste your sweet cunt while you suck my cock till it's hard again."

Jan felt his tongue enter her swollen cunt and she couldn't stop the flow of sticky juice that she knew was soaking his face. "Oh God, yes, yes," she moaned as he worked on her opening.

She gripped his cock and found that her climax had the desired effect. Jan rolled over onto her back and pulled her legs up. "Fuck me, Brian, fuck me hard."

He sighed as his cock slid effortlessly into Jan's warmth. "You're so wet and juicy . . . I love it. I'm going to fuck you fast and hard, baby."

Minutes later, Brian pulled Jan up onto her knees. She buried her face in a pillow as he reentered her wet pussy and began to pound her. He looked down as he held her hips and watched her curvy ass jiggle as he roughly fucked her doggie style. "This is only the beginning, sweetie, I'm going to fuck you all weekend, then we'll be seeing a lot more of you after that."

Jan pictured what she must look like with her ass in the air and her face in a pillow, with the older man's cock slamming her wet pussy. The vision caused new spasms deep in her belly and she enjoyed another crashing orgasm as he roughly fucked her.

"Fuck your little slut, fuck me good," she cried.

It was past midnight when Brian and Jan rejoined Dorothy and Mark. Jan sat close to Mark and he put his arm around her, drawing her cheek to his chest. "That was a long bath," he teased. "I hope you had a good time."

"Uh huh," Jan murmured softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine, honey. I love you with all my heart . . . you know that don't you?"

"Yes, I love you too. I just wanted to hear you say it," she admitted. "This lifestyle is still pretty new."

Brian and Dorothy watched the younger couple and touched each other gently. "I'm so glad you talked me into that trip to Mexico," Dorothy told him. "We discovered just how much fun we were missing, and you solved your law firm problem to boot!"

Brian laughed and kissed Dorothy lovingly. "Yeah, and you discovered how alluring you continue to be, both to me and to Mark. I hope he was able to entertain you while I was getting a bath."

"Ah yes, we found things to do while you were otherwise occupied," she smiled coyly. "Now, Brian, be so kind as to put on some nice soft music. Mark, I'd like to borrow Jan for a while. She and I have some unfinished business. You boys just relax and enjoy the show."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers