Adventures of a BBW Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola and Monique offered their big tits for me to come on, and I wasted no time in coating those babies in my come. I collapsed backwards, worn out, and the girls took turns cleaning my seed off of each other's tits. The three of us lay together, spent, but only for a little while. I felt hands caressing my cock, and saw the look of passion in Lola's eyes. My cock slowly responded to the attention it was receiving, and before long, I was rock hard yet again. Monique moved down to my cock, and wrapped her big tits around it, giving me a true tittie fucking. Lola fed her big tits to me, and I sucked her nipples like a babe seeking milk. My hand ventured to her wet cunt, and I soon had her juices running down my arm. She came again to my touch, and Monique moved up to take my cock into her wet pussy again. Lola left the bed, but only long enough to get something out of her bag.

Lola moved behind Monique, and I saw what she had. Lola was wearing a strap-on dildo, which had to be at least 10 inches long. Monique lifted off me long enough for Lola to wet the dildo in her cunt, and then slowly eased it into her tight ass. Monique fed my cock back into her pussy, and the three of us developed a sexual rhythm. Monique came several times from all of the attention, and eventually pulled away, having had all she could handle. I was still hard, and still ready to go. Lola slipped the dildo off and handed it to Monique, who was adjusting it to fit her. Lola wasted no time in lowering her tight ass onto my cock, and quickly had me buried inside of her. She was developing a rhythm when I felt something touch my asshole. Monique was rubbing the head of the dildo on my hole, and I surprised us all by spreading my legs wider to give her more access. I was feeling so horny, I was willing to try anything that felt good.

Monique slowly fed that monster cock into my ass, and I found myself loving every moment of it. Here I was, a big girl with my cock in her ass, and another big girl feeding a fake cock into my own ass. A far cry from where I was a few months earlier, and I was loving every second of it. I felt the dildo hit my prostate, and that did it. I exploded deep into Lola's ass with the biggest orgasm of the night, and felt Lola tighten up in response. She used her ass muscles to milk every last drop of come from me, before she collapsed next to me, finally spent. Monique pulled that big cock out of my ass, and moved next to me herself. The three of us finally passed into sleep, sexually satisfied.

The next morning, I felt a hand touch my face.

"Eric? Time to wake up, baby. We need to check out soon."

Lola was wearing jeans, and a comfortable shirt. Monique was wearing a dress that still hugged every inch of her body to full effect. I slowly pulled myself out of bed, and dressed. The three of us kissed deeply, and exchanged phone numbers and email addresses before I went back to my own room to shower and change. As I drove away from the hotel, my cell phone rang.

"Eric? It's Lola. Listen, there's a party tonight up in the Hollywood Hills. I was wondering if you'd like to go as my date? I think you'd have a great time at the party, and I know we'd have a great time afterwards, too. What do you think?"

What did I think? I'd have to be an idiot to pass this up, and I was many things, but not an idiot. I quickly agreed to join her, and she promised to call me later to get directions to my place. As I hung up, I thought about how much my life had changed in just 24 hours, and smiled. Who knew what was coming in the next 24 hours?

This is the first of many chapters I have planned in my head. Please let me know what you think, and keep reading...

12