Adventures Of A Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Her new uncle wants her at 35,000 feet.
2.8k words
4.41
101.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days following our wedding proved to be both enjoyable and busy. As our attention turned from the last minute wedding planning to last minute trip planning for our trip to Paris, we still had time to spend a little time with friends and share some quiet time with just the two of us.

Several times I moved the conversation in the direction of what happened with Blake at the reception. But each time he just laughed it off with some weak attempt at an apology, admitting that it was poor judgment. I began to think that he did not know how far it had gone. Before the “garter tossing” part of the wedding I had gone back to the bathroom and adjusted the garter back down to just above the knee, so he was unaware of how high Blake had put it.

I convinced myself it was just an isolated event caused by a stupid bet, and allowed to go too far under unusual circumstances. However, we saw Blake and Blaine twice in that short period and each time there were little things that were unsettling. Both of them were a little touchier with me than before, and Blake made a few little off-the-wall remarks such as “How have you been, uh, uh, feeling?” as he smiled at me in a very knowing way. I decided to ignore him. What may have bothered me more than anything, though, was the fact that each time I thought about it, I would get that little unwanted tingle, both in my mind and between my legs. Every love session with Colin was torrid, each time driven to some degree by those little illicit thoughts. I spent more than a little time reminding myself that even though I did nothing to attract his attention, I did little to stop it and was aroused by his attention.

Finally, we made the trip to Houston to spend the night with “Uncle” Keith. I still couldn’t bring myself to say it, as Colin did, and I think he appreciated being on a first name basis. It was the first time I had been in his home and it was even more than Colin had described. I’m sure he would prefer it not be mentioned as a mansion, but it certainly seemed so to me. But, for all the grandeur, both he and his family was gracious, down to earth, and downright friendly in a Texas sort of way. Keith was captivating. In just a few hours I found him to be very interesting, very attentive, and even more attractive than I had remembered. We immediately went into deep discussions of the upcoming trip. He apologized about the flight leaving at an evening hour, but his schedule had dictated it. Besides, he reminded us that we would be facing serious jet lag and it is best to travel at night so you can sleep and not lose all of the first day there to the lag. We agreed, not having any experience in the matter.

The next night we started our trip. Each of us dressed casually, each of them in short sleeve shirts and slacks and me in a short light dress that buttoned all the way up the front. I had planned on wearing something different, but Colin chose it for me, then asked me to wear a really sexy black thong and extremely low cut flimsy black bra that really exposed my breast, barely covering my nipples. I had never seen them before and had no idea how he had gotten them past me while packing. He laughed and said, “If they need to search you let’s make sure they get their money’s worth.” I really didn’t object, as it wasn’t that big a deal and I was pleased that he was so thoughtful and enjoyed the sensuality. It was still light when we took off, but we knew that within the hour it would be dark. The plane was packed, with us sitting very near the front. Colin chose the aisle seat, with me in the middle and Keith at the window. Within an hour, we were served a really decent meal. Keith bought little bottles of wine for us, enough for me to get a little buzz and become quite relaxed. When they picked up the trays, I noticed Keith quietly slipped the napkin off my tray and his and stuck them in the pocket in front of him. How odd, I thought.

By then it was dark. Many of the passengers had already turned off their lights and were in for the night. Since there were three of us, the conversation tended to last a little longer into the trip. Eventually, though, it was understood without saying that it was time. Colin got each of us a pillow and blanket from the overhead compartment and we got all tucked in. Even though our lights were turned off, there was still a very dim light because we were so close to the front of the plane. I was having a hard time getting comfortable, but Colin seemed to have fallen right off and Keith, being a seasoned traveler, seemed to be out. If nothing else, I could at least be quiet and pretend I was asleep.

After about thirty minutes of being very still, I detected Keith very slowly moving my blanket around. I was facing away from him when he touched me ever so slightly on the leg. I was caught by surprise but didn’t move, sitting very still and forcing my eyes to stay closed. The touching became more brazen after a while until he put his hand fully on my leg just about the knee. I didn’t know what to do. Wake Colin and tell him? I decided it would be best if I just pretended to be asleep. I was sure it would go away, but I was wrong. Maybe the lack of response made him think I was sleeping and encouraged him because he slowly started an upward exploration of my left leg. My dress slid upward as his hands slowly advanced, his fingers gently making small circles on my skin. His advance was slow and deliberate, making it harder to feign sleep. He started unbuttoning my skirt as he went up, pulling it aside as he went. I know my breathing had increased and my heart was pounding. I couldn’t believe it! First Blake, now this. His advance up my leg was excruciating, my nerves tingling with his touch.

Finally, with my dress separated way up and his hand well under it, he touched me over my panties. Only then did I reach down and grab his wrist. That opened the unspoken dialogue. We both knew I was not asleep now, and we were to determine where this was going. I didn’t fight him so much but put steady pressure on his wrist, trying to force him away from me and let him know he was not to do it. He never got rough or pushy, but just continued the pressure, slowly starting to caress my pussy through the flimsy panties. I avoided eye contact, keeping my eyes to the right where my husband was blissfully sleeping through this.

The next ten minutes or so seemed like hours, with me fighting his advancing, ever exploring hand. I turned my head to him and quietly said “No, Keith. No.” He looked deep into my eyes as his massage continued. Finally, I started to relax my hand, both out of exhaustion and the realization that I was not in a position to fight this too much unless I intended to make a big scene. With that loss of panic, my body relaxed a little, my legs parting slightly.

He made full contact with me then, cupping me in his hand. After a few minutes of rubbing me with the palm of his hand, my thong was gathered to one side and he came in actual contact with my clit with his finger. Even though I somewhat expected it, it still came as a surprise and I involuntarily jerked at the contact. For all my apprehension, it started to feel good.

With feelings of guilt overridden by his wonderful touch, I was really becoming aroused. He wasn’t a dirty old man off the street, yet it dawned on me that I didn’t know this guy at all. My breathing continued to increase, my heartbeat was fast, and I started moving slightly with his touch. His touch never got rough, but continued as slow, gentle movements as he had from the start. I adjusted my body a little and it became more accessible to him. With that, his fingers found full contact with my clitoris and started rubbing it with vigor, making strong rapid circles then flipping it rapidly from side to side with one finger. I was a goner!! My hand no longer was pushing his wrist, but rather was squeezing it and pulling it toward me, encouraging him to keep it up as if he needed any. At that point, he reached up with his free hand and turned my face toward him so that we were looking straight at each other. Very softly he silently mouthed the words “Come for me.” I was already writhing as quietly as I could, trying to control it in my seat, my mouth open and the air rushing out. The speed and pressure on my clit increased dramatically then, almost like a rapid vibration, and I lost it. My hand went over my mouth and I had a terrific orgasm, moving over in the seat towards Keith and as far away from Colin as I could, trying not to wake him with my gyrations.

He kept it up, never stopping to let me come down off my high. The explosion was followed by another, this one more intensive than the first. My face had to be beet red and I knew anybody sitting close to us could surely hear me. I glanced constantly at Colin, maybe to see that he was still asleep, maybe to mentally cry out for his rescue. I definitely was a willing prisoner to his uncle’s hand.

At that point, I don’t know whether to describe as things going uphill or downhill. He took full control of me. He looked around very carefully, and then gently pulled my face to him, kissing me very softly on the ears first, then the lips. He whispered, “Do you want more?” I didn’t answer but rather moaned very quietly. That was the answer he was seeking. His hand left my wet crotch and slowly inched its way up my stomach, taking my buttons apart as it traveled. Finally, the dress was totally opened, my flimsy bra covered only by the blanket.

He pulled the blanket back carefully to admire the view in the dim light. I watched his face as he openly showed appreciation for my breast, leaning over to kiss the nipples protruding above my bra. He deftly found the front clasp and opened it, freeing my breast. I could tell the nipples were standing out proud, covered with a bit of perspiration. He gently grasped the right one between his thumb and finger, rolling it gently and then using it to pull me closer to him. Again looking around very carefully, he slipped the blanket down, trying to see them in the darkness of the plane. He slowly moved his head over them and took one in his mouth, nipping it slightly with his teeth, causing me to catch my breath. To my surprise, the danger of being caught only seemed to add to my pleasure.

Not taking any more chances, he put the blanket back up and helped me replace my bra. I assumed it was over, but was caught by surprise when he slid his hand under me and removed my panties, taking them all the way down and off my legs. I lifted slightly to accommodate him, denying him nothing at this point. His hands slid back up and went under my hips. Without a word, he roughly inserted a large finger inside me. I moaned quietly and threw my hips forward and then back, impaling myself on it.

I couldn’t believe he could make me feel so good. As he moved his finger in and out, exploring every part of my crevice with those expert fingers, I realized how much I didn’t know about sex or for that matter, my own sexuality. As he nibbled my ear and the side of my mouth, his finger sent me into another crashing orgasm. He never stopped, moving from the finger penetration back to massaging my clit and then back to the intrusion, causing a non-ending chain of climaxes. At times he would tease my anus, using my lubrication to allow his finger to slightly penetrate it. I had never had that happen before and it felt wonderful!!

I was literally speechless, my mind totally taken over by his mouth and fingers, breaking the assault only to check Colin to see if he was asleep. What would he have thought? He had long ago turned over so that his face was facing us. “Don’t open your eyes, honey,” I quietly pleaded. This went on for what had to be hours, with him stopping any action whenever there seemed to be any movement with Colin, who continued to face us as he slept. I have no idea how many times I came.

Finally, he slowed everything down and eventually pulled totally out just as casually as he had entered, my hips still rolling as I put my dress back together. I thought it was over, but he reached across me and gently grasped my right hand, pulling me on my left side toward him. He guided my right hand under his blanket and I gasped as I came in contact with his exposed cock. He was massive in comparison to Colin, which was my only guide. I instantly grasped it without him asking. He took my hand and started moving it up and down, indicating to me that I was to masturbate him. I took a few seconds to adjust my hand and then started to slide his skin up and down. I found it to be very exciting and began to speed up. With that, he took my hand and said “Slowly, very slowly. Make it last.” I slowed down, and found a real nice pace, not moving the blanket very much yet causing him to move with me, moaning slightly and trying to kiss me. Finally, as I could tell he was about to come, he handed me the napkins he had taken from the trays and told me to cover the head to catch his come. I had to really lean over him in order to use both hands, and was astonished with the power of his orgasm and the amount and force of the semen he ejected. Cleaning him carefully, it felt like it was a pint. I realized it was the first time I had ever masturbated a man to orgasm. I definitely like it!

He pulled my face close to him, gave me a long kiss, and advised me to get some sleep. As I settled back, my body started to calm down and the remorse started to set in. For the second time in less than a week I had been subjected to a man’s advances that I did not provoke or invite. Why is it happening? Am I sending out a signal? I reached down and gently rubbed myself as I relived what had just happened. I had to live with the fact that no matter what caused it to happen, I had been a willing recipient of the advances.

Keith had thoroughly aroused me and there was no denying it. Maybe the environment in which it happened with Colin right beside increased the excitement, but it was definitely the most explosive sex I could remember and he had done it all with one hand!! Then I was mentally jolted. He had taken those napkins off those trays long before this had happened. He had anticipated this in advance, assuming I would be receptive. Good grief! What ever made him think I would be so easy?

I turned over on my right side and looked at my husband quietly sleeping. What have I done? What would he think if he knew? Then I remembered that Keith had removed my panties. I wondered what he had done with them. If I didn’t recover them somehow I was going to have a very inquisitive husband. This was the second pair of panties I had lost in a week, with Colin never giving me back the ones he took from under my wedding dress.

With that, I felt very close to Colin for some reason, slowly slipping my hand under his blanket, and then sliding it down his chest to between his legs. I was stunned. He was absolutely rock hard! My God!! Had he been aware of any of this? I was petrified. Surely not. Maybe I should not be so sure.