Adventures Of A Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
She plays voyeur with Uncle-in-law.
3.6k words
4.37
81.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In comparison to what had happened on our wedding day and on the plane to Paris, the rest of the honeymoon seemed uneventful. We had a great time hitting all the normal tourist spots, eating too much, and having great sex at all times of the day. Keith pretty well stayed out of the way as he said he would. We saw him occasionally, with him always picking up the tab when we were around.

The one and only time that Keith and I were alone for any period of time happened one afternoon when Colin had fallen into a sex induced nap. I slipped down into the hotel lobby, looking into shops that I couldn’t afford. As I was looking into the window of an expensive lingerie shop, I heard a familiar voice say, “See anything you like?” I looked up to find Keith standing there with a suggestive smile on his face.

I told him I liked all of it but could afford none. He insisted that I go inside with him for a few minutes, “Just to look”, he said. I was hesitant but went in. The saleslady was very attentive as we wandered about, and the merchandise was unbelievable. I looked and touched, but nothing more. It was a bit embarrassing with Keith right there, and I know she assumed he was my husband.

While I was looking through some panties and bras, she asked what size I wore. Since I didn’t know if she meant American or French sizes, which I didn’t know, I hesitated to answer. All at once Keith said “ Size four and 34C.” She went straight to them and started showing me what they had. I was standing there dumbfounded. How did he know my exact sizes?

As I started to protest that I couldn’t buy anything, Keith whispered to me that he wanted to buy me a few items “for being such a good sport.” He and the girl selected some extremely provocative items for me, including two very sexy see through short gowns. I was afraid to know what it cost. Instead of giving them to me, he said he would keep them for me until we got back to his house so that I wouldn’t have to explain anything to Colin. It was all so bazaar I said nothing.

The flight home was uneventful. I wore shorts instead of a dress and made sure Colin was seated in the center. I wasn’t about to have any repeats of the trip over, still not understanding what gave him the mental liberty to accost me. I was still chastising myself for not only allowing it to happen, but for getting caught up in it like a high school girl with the football captain. Why hadn’t I been furious instead of aroused? Never, ever again will I be taken advantage of.

Even though we arrived back in Houston late on a Saturday night, we got up at an early hour. Colin had already made plans to play golf with some of his college friends from Houston, so I got up when he did. The house was quiet because the children had been sent to their grandparents for the weekend. Keith arrived in the kitchen shortly after me and prepared coffee for us. His conversation was light and entertaining as always and I sort of slipped into the mindset that everything was over. When I asked about Debbie, he told me she had a very early tennis match and would be out for a while.

When we finished our coffee, he snapped his fingers and said, “I almost forgot. The bag with your new stuff is in my closet. We’d better get it now. I’ll let it be your problem as to how you handle it with Colin.” He led me into their master bedroom. I had seen it before during our mini tour of the house. The size of the actual bedroom was surprisingly snug for a house that size, but it had a huge bathroom and two massive walk-in closets.

“It’s in here,” he said, and walked into his closet. At his beckon, I followed and was amazed all over again at the size of it. He picked up the bag but instead of giving it to me he just sighed and said, “I really envy Colin. I know you’ll look great in these.” It was then that panic struck.

“Keith, are you in here?” It was Debbie! Keith looked at me as if he had been caught red handed. He put a finger to his mouth, motioning me to be silent. Then he casually stepped out of the closet and told her he had just finished getting dressed. He turned the light off in the closet, but left the door open some, forcing me to step back into the darkness. I could easily hear everything and could see out if I wanted to, which I didn’t. I felt like a trapped rabbit.

“Why are you back so early?” he asked. She told him her partner bowed out with a sick child so she just came back home since there was guest. He told her I was still asleep as far as he knew. At that point, she walked right in front of the open closet door, looking great in a very short white tennis outfit. Their bed was just a few feet in front of the closet and I could see perfectly as she sat down on the edge of the bed and began to remove her shoes.

Suddenly, I stepped back as Keith walked past and brushed open the door even more. As well as I could see out, surely she could see in, even in the darkness. However, her attention was quickly diverted as Keith walked around and sat down behind her on the bed. He kissed her on the neck and said, “the kids are gone” as he slowly lifted her top up.

Just as the top was going over her head, he looked at me in the closet and had a knowing smile on his face. “Watch,” he silently mouthed. He continued to lift her top over her head and then off, keeping his attention on me. I’m sure he couldn’t see me, but he knew I could see them. I was a prisoner in that closet, wondering where all this was going and certainly wanting no part of it.

The removal of her top revealed a white transparent demi bra. Keith slid his hands around her and gently slid his fingers over the exposed top of her breast where just a hint of nipple was exposed. “I see that you are entertaining the guys at the club again, “ he said. She just laughed a little and reminded him that he liked it. She had her head turned to one side most of the time as he continued to kiss her lightly on the neck, his fingers caressing her breast.

He slipped his hand inside the right cup of the bra, cupping it fully before massaging the nipple with his fingers. She moaned lightly and pushed back against him. “It’s been a long two weeks,” she said. He answered by slipping the straps off her shoulders and lowering the bra from her breast. I could see well enough to think to myself that I hoped I would have breast like that at her age after two children. They were larger than I had expected and were perfect.

She moaned slightly and tried to find his lips. I was able to relate with her to some degree. Those same fingers had filled my senses with unwanted pleasure two weeks ago. Unlike me, though, she had no reason to be quiet and her noises escalated as the pleasure increased. His soft manipulations began to become rough as he pinched her nipples harder and started pulling them out away from her chest.

She began a slight grinding of her hips as she tried to push back against him. When he stopped the fondling long enough to discard her bra, she sighed softly. He leaned her back and went to her breast with his mouth then, going from one to the other. Even though his head blocked my view of the action, but I could imagine her enjoyment as her mouth opened slightly and her eyes closed as she emitted little sounds. Her arms went around his neck as he alternated between her breast and her mouth, burying his mouth in her neck at times.

His mouth never left her when his hand went down and started pushing the bottom of her outfit off. It appeared to be one piece that was like a panty and skirt combination. She lifted her hips to accommodate him, exposing the rest of her body to me. I had never seen such raw exposure as then. It wasn’t like being in a locker room. He laid his body across her stomach so that she couldn’t possible see past him where I was. His eyes were looking straight into the closet now, even though he couldn’t see me in the darkness. What he did know was that I was watching him take her, and I’m sure he assumed I was excited by it.

His hands went to her knees, and then slowly started that slow, sensual trip up her leg that I well remembered. Just inches up her leg, he took his hand off and crooked his finger at me a couple of times, indicating I should come closer. I stayed put, petrified of being found. He went back to her leg again, then again motioned for me to come forward. He clearly mouthed the words “I want to see you.” I hesitated but complied, moving up so that I was in the door, still somewhat hidden. He smiled and slid his body back up on her, attacking her breast and her mouth to her obvious enjoyment. Her hips were moving in a large, circular motion by now.

This was getting to be too much and I was starting to feel it. A tingle within me was starting to override my protest. He continued to block her vision with his body as his hands delivered her pleasure. When he finally reached her crotch, instead of touching it, he used a little pressure on the insides of her legs so that she would open them wider. He slowly spread her labia wide for me to see, exposing a glistening woman and an erect clitoris. I caught my breath. I’d seen porno movies before, but this was different. Did I look like that?

When he started a slow circular massage of her clit, she just wailed, moving her head from side to side. He never stopped watching me and was picking up on my vibes. He must have liked what he was seeing because he slid even higher up on her to make sure he was totally blocking her view, then moved his hand sideways to me. It did it three times before I finally understood that he wanted me to open the door more so he could easily see me. I shook my head no, but he kept insisting.

Finally, I gave in and slowly opened the door almost all the way. He could easily see my entire body then as I stood there shaking and breathing hard. He nodded with approval, than went back to playing with her pussy in earnest. She was moaning loudly, her hips a constant fluid movement. It was a perfect synchronization, his fingers and mouth and her hip movement.

He run his fingers down the front of his shirt as if to be unbuttoning. Then he nodded at me. This time, I knew exactly what he wanted. I said no with my mouth and shook my head. He nodded again, and I said no again. This was where I was going to take a stance. I knew that I was getting very excited by the scene, but it was up to me to end it here. I emphatically mouthed “NO!” He nodded with understanding. I was relieved!

He slowed his fingers a bit and said, “ I brought you something from Paris.” When she asked where it was he told her it was in his closet. I panicked as she made an attempt to get up, stepping back quickly into the darkness. He held her down not only with his body but also by picking up the pace with his fingers. She moaned again and lay back down. He looked at me and had a stern look on his face as if to say, “Are you going to do what I say now?”

I stepped up fully into his view and slowly started the top buttons on my blouse. With a smug look, he nodded his approval and motioned for me to take it slowly as he wanted to enjoy the view. He withdrew his hand from her long enough to undo his shorts and slid them off. The tingle within me turned to electricity when I saw him. If you could hear somebody’s eyes open wide, I would have been a clap of thunder!

I know that it had been in my hand at one time on the plane and I knew he was huge, but I had not actually seen it. Stupid things come into your mind at the strangest times. I thought about all those “big dick’ stories the girls in my dorm told late at night, but I always blew them off as just that – stories. But this was not a penis. This was not an erection. This was a COCK!! I never dreamed a man could be so massive. I instinctively looked back at her crotch and immediately gave her credit for being able to accept that log on a nightly basis. Was it pain or bliss?

If there was any question about him being in control, it was gone now. He motioned for me to remove my bra, which I did without hesitation. My breast swung free, exposing nipples of stone. After I dropped it on the floor, he moved his hand over his chest, massaging his own nipples, then pointed to me. There was no misunderstanding what he wanted. I reached up and started rubbing my nipples, gently at first but then with more speed and pressure as I watched the two of them.

He made a big move then, turning his body around and placing his hard near her face. With that, he buried his face in he crotch and she bucked wildly. He pulled her legs up against his shoulders and spread them wide, allowing him to lick and suck on her while maintaining direct eye contact with me. I couldn’t tell if she had him in her mouth because he had my vision blocked. He would look up at me at times, and then bury his face in her again. I was standing there rubbing my nipples, my body on fire. This was disgusting. And fascinating!!

His mouth left her clit for a few seconds and replaced it with his fingers. During that time, he pointed at me and made a downward motion. When I didn’t respond, he did it again and mouthed, “Take your shorts off!” I was really reluctant, then thought what the heck difference does it make now. I simply dropped them where I stood and kicked them back. I was wearing a yellow thong, which he obviously liked. He let me stand there for a few minutes, asking me often to turn all the way around. Finally, as I knew he would, he had me remove them. I just dropped them in place, not bothering to move anything.

Her sounds were becoming muffled by what I assumed was that massive head in her mouth. Surely she couldn’t take any more than the head in there. He would back off eating her for a few seconds just to tease her, watching me closely during those times. My eyes were locked on the action, my nerves on edge and my fingers slowly teasing my sensitive nipples. The burning sensation between my legs was taking control like a magnet, drawing reluctant fingers down my stomach to fill the need.

He didn’t have to ask. I slipped my hand all the way down between my legs, the fingertips brushing my lips aside to go directly to my clit. I stifled a moan as my senses reacted, my hips pushing out to meet the touch. The gratifying look on his face told me that I was meeting all his expectations. I was bent over slightly, my hips moving back and forth in concert with my fingers, knees bending slightly then returning, sending me in an up and down motion. In short, my whole body was a mass movement, being torn between what I was doing and what I was seeing.

Just as I knew I couldn’t hold it back any longer, I received relief from the situation as she started to come. I watched as she raised her head up, throwing it side to side and cried out loudly, begging him not to stop. He defied her, removing his mouth from her clit and replacing it with two fingers, pumping them deep and fast into her as I watched. That was more than I could take. My orgasm washed over me, dropping me to my knees as my fingers flew over my clit, increasing the pressure and speed. He watched me with glazed eyes, his pleasure obvious. His hips were driving back and forth, caught up in the frenzy, as if he were actually penetrating us.

He had no intention of letting her stop coming. His fingers kept driving hard and fast into her, keeping her bucking up and down with the action. In union with him, I moved my fingers from my clit and inserted them inside me, keeping pace with his fingers. I must have been a sight, down on my knees and pounding myself in front of him. One thing’s for sure. He was certainly getting off watching me.

As I heard her build again, I went up the scale with her. Again, hearing her moan out her new orgasm was more than I could take and I went with her. I was shaking uncontrollably now, totally lost to the sensations of my situation. It was mad! It was dangerous! It was more exciting and erotic than I could ever have dreamed. The thought of getting caught was all part of the pleasure now! Was this really happening to me?

Everything slowed down then, each of us bringing ourselves down. I was still a bundle of erotic nerves in need of further release. My fingers were back at my clitoris, making very slow circles as I watched him nibble slowly on hers. His eyes seemed never to leave me now, the desire obvious. Had I somehow finally gained control over him to some degree? I thought about what it would be like to have that huge cock slide in me. My eyes closed and I almost came again with the vision.

Finally, her voice broke the thought. “I need to go to the bathroom,” she said. She attempted to rise, but he held her down, burying his face in her crotch again. As she moaned again, he pointed to me to move back into the closet. I scrambled back, slowly closing the door. I stood in terror as I heard them moving about. Suddenly the door opened and Keith held out his hand to me. I gathered my clothes quickly and let him lead me out the bedroom door, completely naked. As he showed me out, he stopped me and gave me a real deep kiss, clearly not wanting to let me go.

“You were wonderful,” he told me. Then he gently closed the door. Instead of walking away, I just slid down to the floor outside their door. It all washed over me and was just too much. My legs were jelly and refused to move. My brain went numb. What in the world just happened! I just sat there with my clothes in my hand.

I heard them as she returned to the room. She told him to lie down so that she could take care of him. Her long, blissful sounds followed as I enviously visualized her lowering herself on him, being totally filled by that massive erection. Their groans were easily audible from where I was sitting. Then she started to talk softly, her voice sultry from the orgasms and the cock still deep inside of her.

“Well, how did the trip go with Susan”?

“It was nice.”

“Did you do it”?

“Not totally. I came close.”

“What do you mean? What happened”? Her voice was shaking badly and sounded like she was ready to come again.

He went into an unbelievable vivid detailed account of what happened on the plane, leaving nothing for her to imagine, right down to my writhing body. She would stop him at times to clarify or enhance his description of the events. It sent her over the top and her orgasm was loud even from the hallway. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My feelings were mixed between horror and ecstasy as I relived the event with them. Her reaction to all this was more than I could take and my shaking hand was back between my legs.

“Do you still think you can have her”?

“Any time I want.”

“So, you think you can win the bet”?

“It’s a cinch.”

I sat there in disbelief. They were discussing me as if I were a trophy. As I gathered my clothes and went back to my bedroom in tears, I was full of questions. What had I done now? What was going on and who was involved?

Time would give me the answers.