Adventures of Bahie

Story Info
A beautiful princess enjoys sexual freedom in America
1.9k words
3.88
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wonderful to be a princess in America. Bahie was young, rich and beautiful. Her father, Prince Galal, would always see that she was provided with whatever she wished for. Galal was a powerful man in Arabia. Those who failed to carry out his bidding did so at the risk of severe punishment.

Now, Bahie was in America, having been taken there by her father to receive an education at a fine California university. When she could escape the limits of her father's oversight, she greatly enjoyed the freedoms of life in America, particularly freedom from the overpowering, stifling, suppression of life in Arabia. Her wealth and position allowed her to maintain the many privileges she enjoyed back home, but the constraints she had lived under were gone, and she was enjoying life to its fullest.

Her father was most often back home in Arabia, leaving Bahie in command of his walled-California mansion and its many servants. One day, when she returned home after classes at the university, she was greeted at the door by her personal servant, Amurra, who, as usual, was waiting to do her every bidding. "Greetings, princess, I hope you enjoyed your classes today," she said with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, Amurra, I did, particularly that blonde boy I told you about yesterday, the one in my history class."

"Ah, yes, my Bahie, I remember well," Amurra replied with a giggle, "back home you could just take him, but I guess here you have to win him."

"We'll see, Amurra, we'll see, after all, this is America, and father says I can buy whatever I want." They laughed together like girlfriends as they walked down the long hallway toward the baths.

"I must tell you, princess, that there is a workman near the pool area today. He is fixing some broken tiles." The swimming pool was located in an open, outdoor area in the center of the mansion. It was clearly visible from the room where Bahia took her bath.

"Let's look at this workman, Amurra, open the curtain so I can see him."

Amurra drew the curtains back from the floor-to-ceiling window. The workman was on his knees working on some tiles. He had removed his shirt and his strong back glistened from the rays of the burning sun. "Ooh, this is the same young workman my father has used many times. He is quite handsome, don't you think, Amurra?"

"Oh yes, he is indeed," Amurra said with a sexy grin, "I would guess he has quite strong tools." They both giggled loudly as Amurra opened the sliding glass door a bit.

The workman looked up at the sound. He saw the two girls watching him. Knowing he had to keep his place, he hurriedly looked away and went back to work, though he shifted his position enough so he could glance out of the corner of his eyes to

see the two beautiful girls watching him.

"Let's give him something to enjoy while he works, Amurra," Bahie said, "take off your blouse." Without hesitation, Amurra removed her

blouse. She was naked from the waist up because Bahie had long ago ordered her never to cover her beautiful breasts with a bra. The workman was trying to pretend he was focused on his work, but they could tell he was glancing at the window as much as he could.

"I'll bet he wants to lick your luscious breasts, Amurra," Bahie laughed as she brushed her hand down Amurra's back. "Let's give him more to see." She unbuttoned Amurra's skirt and let it drop to the floor. She moved behind Amurra and cupped her hands over her breasts.

"You are very beautiful, Amurra, I think the workman is lusting after your body." The workman was no longer pretending to work. He was gazing at the glass window.

Bahie, pressing her body against Amurra, slowly guided Amurra's panties down her long, graceful legs. "I think he is enjoying the show," Bahie said, "now I want you to undress me."

"Oh, yes, princess, with great pleasure," Amurra said, as she quickly removed Bahie's shoes, blouse, skirt and panties. The workman was fascinated by what he was seeing. Two beautiful women naked, not more than 30 yards away. So beautiful, so tempting, but also so untouchable. He knew he would lose his lucrative job with the prince if he so much as touched one of them. They were clearly teasing and tempting him, but there was no way he was going to risk the highest paying job he had ever had.

"Let's lounge by the edge of the pool, Amurra, the other servants are away today, maybe our workman would like a better view." They slid the glass door open and stepped out to lounge chairs near the edge of the pool. "Oh, Amurra, I am so horny today, please rub some of that oil over my body...very slowly," Bahie said as she lowered

the lounge chair to it's horizontal position and stretched out face down.

Amurra took a bottle of scented oil and began to rub it over Bahie's naked body, slowly, very slowly moving her hands over Bahie's shoulders, down her back, over her tight ass. As she let her

fingers move down the crack of Bahie's ass, Bahie moaned as she raised her body slightly from the lounge chair. "Mmmm, Amurra, you are so good at this, so very good," Bahie murmured.

"It comes from a lot of practice, my princess," Amurra said with a giggle. "I do enjoy pleasing you, you know."

The workman could feel his cock swelling as he continued gazing at the show going on in front of his eyes. "My god, these women really want to be fucked, no question about it," he thought, as he

struggled to keep his swelling cock within the confines of his now very tight shorts.

Bahie turned over and placed her hand on Amurra's hands, guiding them to her breasts. "Mmmm...this is so wonderful, Amurra, I hope our workman is enjoying the show." Amurra continued moving her hands over Bahie's body, slowly spreading oil over her breasts, abdomen and down the front of her legs.

"I want to see him naked now, Amurra, go tell him he can cool off in the pool, but he must strip naked."

Amurra, smiling, walked slowly over to the workman. She looked down at him, her hands moving slowly over her body. "My princess wants you to swim in the pool, Mr. Workman, and she wants you...naked."

The workman stood up, the bulge in his shorts clearly visible. He grinned at Amurra, admiring her naked body. "You are one hell of a messenger, baby, how can you stand there and expect me not to want to fuck you."

"Oh, I don't think the princess would like that. She just wants to see you naked, then she will decide what to do with you."

"Well, I don't mind getting naked, baby, but who the hell does this princess think she is?"

He walked over to where Bahie was lounging. "You want to see me naked, missy princess, well, I'm more than happy to oblige. He loosened the strings on his boots and kicked them off, then removed his socks. He unbuckled his belt, then let one hand move over the shorts to massage his rigid cock.

"You want this, don't you, baby," he said, as he slipped his shorts down his legs. He stood over Bahie, his 9-inch cock clearly visible as it pushed outside the confines of his g-string jockey shorts.

"Ohhh, you are so beautiful, Mr. Workman. Now I want you to take this underwear off and swim with me," Bahie said. She got up from the lounge chair, brushing against the workman, letting her hand touch his swollen cock. "Come," she said, as she dived into the pool. The workman tore his jockeys off and quickly followed, trying to reach out to grab Bahie before she could swim away.

He followed her as they swam across the pool. By the time they reached the other side, Bahie had already boosted herself up so she was sitting on the pool edge facing him, dangling her legs in the pool. He moved between her legs, looking up at Bahie as she thrust her pelvis out toward his face.

"Kiss me, Mr. Workman, kiss me and lick me," she commanded. The workman was eager to please her, moving his mouth to her waiting pussy, kissing, licking, then thrusting his tongue deep inside her as he continued licking, licking, slurping her juices.

His hands grabbed onto her ass as he pushed his face into her, feeling the movement of her body as she began to reach orgasm, shaking, gyrating, moaning...pushing herself against the workman's mouth, his tongue thrusting deep inside her, licking, swirling. Bahie let out a slight scream as her body erupted in orgasm.

Bahie laid back against the tiles of the floor surrounding the pool as the workman pulled himself up along side her. His cock was still

rigid, throbbing, yearning for satisfaction. "I want to fuck you, baby....let me fuck you," he moaned, as he lay down beside her.

"Oh, Mr. Workman, we must be extremely careful..if my father ever found out it would be very bad for you," Bahie said. She put her hand on the workman's cock, sliding it up the shaft, as she smiled at him. "Perhaps Amurra could satisfy you," she said, as Amurra moved to her knees beside him.

Amurra leaned over his cock, her tongue reaching out to touch it, licking the head of his cock, tasting the precum that was already there. "Do you like that, Mr. Workman?" Bahie said, as she watched the look of ecstacy in his eyes.

"Oh, god," he murmured, as Amurra's well-practiced lips surrounded his cock. Bahie moved over to place her mouth against his, her tongue reaching inside his mouth, kissing him deeply.

Amurra took his cock deep into her mouth, sucking and licking, as he began to explode in orgasm, his cum bursting into her mouth. Amurra eagerly swallowed his cum as she fingered her own pussy, joining him in orgasm as cum oozed down her cheek.

They lay there on the tile floor for a few moments, exhausted, but completely satisfied. Bahie murmured, "Oh my, Mr. Workman, you do such wonderful work. But now you must leave quickly before the other servants return. We wouldn't want my father to hear of this."

As the workman got up, both Bahie and Amurra admired his magnificent body. "I do hope we can do this again sometime," Bahie said as he walked away.

"Oh you can be sure I will always be willing to do

whatever you want me to, princess sexy, whatever you want and whenever you want."

Bahie and Amurra looked at each other and smiled. "Yes, princess, perhaps we should do this again very soon," Amurra said as she moved closer to Bahie. "But now you must shower, my princess, come." She placed her hand on Bahie's shoulder, letting her fingers slip down her back, then gently trace a line down the crack of Bahie's ass as she guided the princess toward the shower.

The workman looked back at the doorway to the shower room as he left the pool area. He saw the two women, locked in an embrace, hands roaming over each other's body, as Amurra reached one hand out to slide the glass door closed.