Adventures of Becky Ch. 06

Story Info
Becky has to face Tom after he witnessed her "performance."
1.6k words
3.35
26.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky woke the next morning to find Brent had already gotten out of bed. She always looked forward to snuggling up to him in the mornings but for some reason she had slept in today. It could be that she had spent enough energy the night before that she was just catching up on her sleep. Becky laid there and relived the previous night's events. Suddenly it hit her again. How am I going to face Tom the next time I see him she thought. What if he says something about the video? Oh God what had she done. Will Tom tell his wife or worse yet will he tell all his other friends. Will she be known as the town harlot? Hopefully he would be discrete but she was worried none the less.

Becky got out of bed and showered and did her normal primping and went out to the kitchen. Brent was sitting at the table reading the paper.

Becky bent over and kissed him and said. "I missed our cuddle time this morning."

Brent replied,"You looked so beautiful sleeping I just couldn't wake you." He always knew just what to say.

"What am I going to say to Tom when I see him next?" Becky asked.

Brent said "Just be yourself and act as if nothing happened."

" But he saw me naked, and then some." She said.

" More like and then a lot" Brent chuckled back.

Becky smacked his back and said "That's not funny."

" Don't worry he told her, he knows how lucky he was and if he says anything he may never again be so lucky."

" Bullshit Becky said he will never be that lucky again. That was a one and only. I'll think things through before I ever do anything like that again."

" Oh by the way Brent said. You'll find out how Tom is gonna act because next Friday we have a business supper at that down town place you like."

" Geno's?" Becky asked.

"Yea that's the place. We are on for 7:00 Friday. Tom and Sue will be there along with Jim and Tonya and Barry and Jill"Brent answered back.

"Well I guess I'll have to face him sooner or later, at least I have a week to get used to the idea." Becky thought about the situation all through the week and finally just resigned herself to the fact that whatever happens happens.

Friday came and Becky was dreading it all day. What will happen? Oh well at least she will have Brent at her side to hold her up. She started getting ready and decided she would wear a very conservative dress instead of the normal show off my cleavage ones that she usually wore.

When Brent got home he saw how she was dressed and commented "Don't you think you went a little overboard?"

" No she replied I feel fine."

" Don't you think this will bring a little attention to you since it is different, and out of the ordinary? "

He had a point. She needed to act as if nothing was different. She went to change immediately. "I'm sure glad I got you Brent and that you are willing to tell me what you think." Becky decided to get out one of her dresses that Brent called a "killer dress" this would be more normal than the prudish dress she just had on. The killer dress could only be worn with a g string because it fit her so well if she wore anything else she would have horrible panty lines. Wearing this dress even made her look twice in the mirror. She finished getting dressed took one quick look I the mirror and said "ok game on. "

Brent and Becky arrived first at Geno's so they went to the bar to have a drink while they waited for the other couples to arrive. Brent ordered his normal Rum and coke while Becky had her usual Margarita. Becky was still nervous and downed her drink as if it were water. Brent looked at her and said slow down superstar, we aren't having a race. Becky smiled and ordered another drink. About half way through the second drink the alcohol started to hit her. She got that numbing, dizzy feeling and she knew all her guards were now down. Uh oh. I better slow down, she thought. Becky knew how alcohol affected her. She would become uninhibited and eventually horny as hell.

Finally the rest of the group showed up and they were shown their way to their table. As it happened Tom got seated directly across from Becky. He looked her in the eye and winked. Oh God where is this going she wondered. The dinner went on for a while without a hitch. Becky occasionally caught Tom staring at her but hell he couldn't help himself. She was in her killer dress and he knew what was underneath. The thought of Tom undressing her with his eyes in combination with the booze was all it took. Becky could feel the tingle between her legs start to grow. She imagined herself as a mouse in the corner watching Brent and Tom view the video. She imagined both of them adjusting their hard-ons in their pants. God she was getting hot. She squirmed a little in her seat hoping no one saw her. The way her dress and g string fit her she could wiggle a little side to side and it made her already swollen clit roll between her outer lips. She could almost masturbate herself with nobody noticing. She felt so hot and wet. Brent looked at her and noticed what she was doing. He was wise to this occurrence. Becky had told him what she could do and they had done it at a restaurant before as a prelude to a great night of hot animal sex. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back coyly and kept rocking. Becky soon realized she might accidentally reach the point of no return. She decided she needed the release so she excused herself to the ladies room where she was going to be no lady. Becky got to the ladies room as a woman was coming out. Good the stalls are empty. Becky went in the one furthest from the door and locked the stall door. She pulled her dress up g string down and sat on the stool. She reached between her legs and felt her soaked pussy. It's a wonder her dress hadn't gotten wet. She drove her fingers into her wet slit. "Oh" she moaned it felt so good. She fingered herself for a few more quick strokes and off she went. Like a roman candle in the night, just as fast and almost as hot. When the spasms in her box had finally subsided she took in a deep breath and sighed "I needed that." Becky got up and pulled her g string off and put it in her purse. It was too wet to put back on it might ruin her dress. She dried herself off and exited the stall she looked in the mirror. She still looked great. She headed out the door and as she exited she bumped into a man going into the men's room. She looked up it was Tom.

"Wow, imagine bumping into you here. "Tom said trying to make small talk.

"Yea imagine" Becky replied.

Tom smiled and said back" I already am. "He had a shit eating grin on his face. She knew what he meant.

Becky had enough booze in her that she replied "Well imagine this as she reached up and touched his mustache with the fingers that moments ago were buried between her legs. Tom got a whiff of her fingers and knew the smell instantly. Wow he thought she is a sexual dynamo.

Tom looked back at her and said, "Unfortunately I can only imagine. Becky checked Tom out and could see the bulge rising in his pants. He must be pretty good sized she thought. Then she strutted off, confident as hell and very well satisfied. Tom wouldn't be a problem she could tell by his actions, demeanor and body language.

As Becky was sitting back down at the table she announced she had bumped into Tom going into the bathroom and he would probably be a while. Becky figured after what she had done Tom would have to go in and take care of his bulging problem. Tom soon returned to the table looking quite relaxed. Becky knew why but no one else had a clue. She smiled and winked at him. He just smiled back. Becky never flirted with other men but she figured with this guy, who had seen all of her, and Brent had let it happen, she was safe flirting just a little. Whenever she could catch Tom's glance she would lick her lips seductively. He would quickly look away. This night turned out to be just the opposite of what she had expected. She was making Tom uncomfortable. She loved the power it gave her. She felt strong and domineering. Soon the supper meeting was over and they were all saying their good-byes. Tom shook Brent's hand then he leaned in to give Becky the normal kiss on the cheek. As he did Becky leaned in to it just enough to press her perky left breast right into the middle of his chest. As she did, she whispered "I enjoyed the night how about you?"

Tom stammered "Yea I sure did." And that was all that was said as everyone left.