Adventures of Charlotte Ch. 01

Story Info
She is taken by pirates and a handsomely ruthless Captain.
3k words
80k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud noise outside woke her up suddenly and caused her to bolt upright in bed. She was disorientated, unsure exactly of where she was. Then she remembered. She was on a ship, traveling from England, her childhood home, to the south of France, where her new husband and new life awaited her. Everyone assured her it was a good match, but the ship felt like a prison, one that had been drifting for a week at sea, and had no escape. She had been reading in her room and must have drifted off.

The sudden noise returned, shaking her out of her trance like dream. She pulled herself up, opened her door and peered down the hallway. All seemed quiet, but she decided to go up on deck and determine the source of the startling loud noise. She pushed open the door to the deck, and all was chaos. She instinctively shut the door and peered through the small portal window. She could see the crew hands running everywhere, pulling on ropes and securing weapons. She could faintly make out another ship, the two bows almost touching. The loud noise suddenly made sense -- it was cannon fire. Her ship was under attack.

Despite the carnage that was taking place in front of her eyes, she couldn't turn away. Her own crew was battling an onslaught of men from the other ship who were boarding in waves. She heard the clash of swords, the fire of guns and the screams of battle. She watched everything unfold before her, unsure whether to run, hide or join the massacre.

All at once, her eyes met those of a crew member from the invading ship. She felt his eyes bear down on hers and she was compelled to turn and run. Before she managed a full turn, she felt powerful arms grab and wrap around her waist. Her long skirt was caught under her feet and the powerful force behind her lifted her up. She attempted to scream, but another set of hands appeared in front of her face, one covering her mouth and the other her eyes. More men must have gathered around her as she felt the sensation of weightlessness as she was carried outside. Her attempts to scream went unnoticed. The noise outside had quieted down, it seemed like most of the battle was over. She eventually stopped struggling, understanding that her crew must have given up as well. The group of men carried her to the awaiting ship. The chaos around her, the bodies on the deck and the fear within must have caused her to black out, as the sky began to swirl and everything went black.

She awoke to find herself in a large room lavishly decorated. A large poster bed sat against the far end, covered in red brocade and silk. For a moment she doubted that the attack was even real, that she had simply dreamt it, because she had never imagined a pirate ship to look like this. She motioned to rub her weary eyes, but realized her hands were tied behind her back and looped around a wooden chair. The faint noise of voices could be heard on the other side of the door which confirmed that the attack was real and she was a prisoner. She strained her neck to look out a porthole window but could only see the vast sea and a distant billow of smoke on the horizon. She feared that it was her ship, her crew, and her belongings flooding the sea and sky in thick smoke.

The click of the door startled her. A tall man, finely dressed with a velvet coat and tall boats, holding his hat in hand, appeared in the doorway. He was certainly more handsome than the pirates her uncle warned her about, his thick curly hair well kept. He shut the door and slowly approached the chair she was tied to. She was unsure whether to speak and plead her case, or be strong and stay silent.

The tall man broke her dilemma, "It appears that our fine beauty has awoken."

He smiled, speaking in perfect English with a gentle accent she couldn't place. She opted to stay silent, begging might provoke him, she thought.

"I am Captain Andre," he said more abruptly as he grabbed her chin, "And who might be our new shipmate?"

She recoiled at his rough touch, but responded softly, "Charlotte."

He smiled at this, and began the explanation that would remain in her mind for months to come.

"I trust you understand who we are, a group of pirates that pillages mainly merchant ships heading to and from the Americas. But once and a while we come upon a passenger ship with a strikingly beautiful woman. As a crew, we use her in all of the ways we want until our next port. We usually leave her there, but sometimes, if she is still of use, we sell her to the highest bidder. It has turned out to be a profitable business and it keeps my crew very happy to have a woman available. It seems that you, Miss Charlotte, are our next conquest. Lucky for you, I find you to be particularly attractive and am considering keeping you all for myself, if you are properly submissive and obedient. When, or if, I tire of you, you will become the play toy of the crew. I warn you Miss Charlotte, that they are a particularly ruthless bunch that you do not wish to be involved with. But, if you remain behaved, I think I shall keep you in my bed for a long while."

The Captain took Charlotte's head in his hands and began to stroke her golden curly hair gently. She could feel tears welling up inside of her eyes, but she willed them to stop. Captain Andre grabbed a fist full of her hair and tugged it hard so her head turned to look up at him.

"I expect you will be obedient, if you wish to avoid the perverted desires of my crew."

Charlotte shot him a sour look, but still refused to open her mouth to speak. She considered the irony of her present situation. She didn't want to marry a man she didn't even know, Charlotte craved much more than that. She wanted adventure, something unconventional. She realized now, she was getting her wish. Being kidnapped by pirates and a ruthlessly handsome captain was one of her desires, admittedly. She had heard about young women like herself getting kidnapped and becoming a part of pirate crews, sexually used over and over again. Most of these stories kept young girls up as nightmares, but the thoughts always intrigued Charlotte. However, all of this wasn't what she had imagined.

The Captain moved behind her, undoing the tight ropes that were marking her wrists. He threw it to the side, "I'm sure we will need that for later."

He pulled her up on her feet, their gazes meeting again. Charlotte kept her look of quiet determination while Captain Andre's original light heartedness had hardened at the prospect of this strong woman. He reached behind her with his strong hands began prying at the laces in the back of her dress. Becoming quickly annoyed, she could hear and feel his hands ripping the silk dress at the seam. He jerked the loose fabric off her body as she motioned to hold it up, but his strength pushed hers away. The silk fell in a large heap at her feet, billowing at her ankles. She was left in her tight bodice and lace petticoat, feeling bare and exposed in front of this abrupt man.

Charlotte still didn't speak but she couldn't stop a meek whimper from escaping her lips. Captain Andre laughed, a deep roar of sorts that cut through her ears. He clutched her waist and drew up her petticoat, reaching his large hand behind her and groping the generous flesh of her bare ass. Charlotte wanted to bury her face in his chest and cry, maybe that would encourage him to slow down and comfort her. She could feel his cold hand exploring her soft and tender flesh the moment before his hand came down in a hard slap. The shriek involuntary escaped from her mouth, and Charlotte was disappointed to see that Captain Andre was smirking again. He continued to kneed the soft flesh of her plump buttocks before bringing his hand down to another slap. The imprint of his large hand stung her softness, but she managed to stay quiet.

The Captain began to fumble with the back of her corset, loosening the laces. He moved behind her, one hand scratching at the cross laces, the other reaching for the front of her crotch under her petticoat. He roughly rubbed her soft mound and gently slapped it as he continued to remove the laces up the back of her corset. She could feel his own hardness rubbing through his pants against her ass. Charlotte dreaded what she knew would be coming eventually, but was equally embarrassed that the place between her legs was moistening. It seemed that Captain Andre noticed her body's excitement as well.

"You are going to make the perfect whore it seems," he whispered. "Your silence betrays your pleasure Miss Charlotte. Soon you will show no resistance and you will be able to enjoy my ravagings of you. The more you learn to enjoy, the higher the price I can get for you one day."

She shuddered at his words. Being his personal whore was one thing, but being sold at the next port after being spent by his crew was another. He pulled out the last lace of her corset and ripped it off her body while quickly pulling down her petticoat. He spun her around to face him. Charlotte felt her body completely exposed to his hungry gaze. She could no longer hold her head up in strength, but instead cast her eyes downward and fumbled to try and cover her nakedness.

The Captain pinned her arms behind with one hand and squeezed one of her generous breasts with the other. She felt a deep moan rising inside of her, but caught it before it escaped her lips. However Charlotte couldn't contain the moan that escaped when his fingers brushed past her nipple. Captain Andre let out a deep laugh again before roughly clamping his teeth on the rosy flesh that was hardening under his hand. This time Charlotte yelped, the pain shot through her body as he continued to bite down on her large nipple. Captain Andre loosened his grip and roughly grabbed her wrists. He picked up the discarded rope and walked Charlotte over to the lavish bed in the corner. The Captain continued to hold her right wrist as he tied the rope around it tightly. Charlotte could already feel her circulation constrained. As he tied the rope around her wrist to the bed post, he smirked.

"I want to make sure you don't try to run away as I take you for the first time. An unfortunate woman once decided that throwing herself into the sea was better than being ravaged by me. You won't be given the same choice."

At his last words, the Captain threw Charlotte onto the bed, her right wrist roped to the post. He climbed over her to tightly secure the other side. She could smell him on top of her, the musky sea smell of a well travelled captain mixed with a fine gentlemanly odor that matched his rich clothing. The bed shook at his final strong knot, securing Charlotte from getting away and leaving her arms tied and body exposed to the whims of the Captain.

He climbed off of her and pulled down his pants. He left on his shirt, coat and boats as he mounted the bed again. She could feel his prying eyes all over her curvaceous body laid out for him like a feast. Charlotte couldn't bring herself to open her eyes, afraid that she may involuntarily glance at his hardened cock. The moistness between her legs was no longer hidden as he pushed them apart to reveal her waiting slit. She felt embarrassed that her body betrayed her desire, despite her disgust at being treated and used by this man. The tears were welling again, but she knew it would only fuel the Captain's lust.

Her eyes still closed, she felt a probing finger spreading her wetness all over her thighs. She felt another hand return to her breasts, roughly squeezing them and pinching her nipples hard. The whimper escaped involuntarily when the Captain twisted the tender rose of her hardened nipple between his fingers, which only caused him to twist harder. The wetness kept building as he continued to spread it gently over the tender flesh on the inside of her thighs.

At once, everything stopped. She couldn't feel the Captain's hands or body next to her, and she dared not open her eyes. But they bolted open as he thrust himself abruptly inside of her. His hardness ripped at her flesh as he plunged deep inside. A scream escaped from her this time which echoed against the walls of the room. He kept his cock deep inside of her and Charlotte could feel the throbbing against her tight walls. The ropes in her wrist ached as her muscles clamped down on him. She looked up at him, hovering over her mostly clothed with his cock buried inside. He had so casually removed just his pants, leaving her vulnerably naked underneath him. Was this her new life, being tied to a bed naked and available?

The questioning in her eyes seemed to please Captain Andre as he pulled out and thrust roughly back inside in one, swift motion. Every muscle in her body responded to the deepening invasion of her tightness. This time, the thrusts continued, each one harder than the previous. She felt the bed begin to rock under the movement, the ropes digging deeper into her wrists resulting in searing pain. A deep creak beneath her called out each time the Captain forced his thickness deeper. The Captain's hands reached for her sore nipples again and clenched them with his nails. She felt her tender flesh scratch under the pressure of his sharp nails and Charlotte couldn't help but scream again.

"That's more like it," Captain Andre snarled. "I like my whores loud, reminding me and themselves of the brutal acts being committed. Your silence will not last. If you won't moan in pleasure for me, I will make you scream."

He grunted as the thrusts increased in depth and roughness. Charlotte felt each invasion stretch her walls further and her own moistness could not longer be stopped. She willed herself not to moan for Captain Andre like he wanted, to not let him know that a small part of her was enjoying the pleasure and pain he was forcing her to receive. A part of her was satisfied, wanting to wrap her legs around him and even beg for more. But his brutality and Charlotte's own will kept her from moaning as she wanted. The nails digging into her tender breasts clutched harder as the Captain's entire body began to clench.

The thrusts became faster, deeper and more invasive. He let out a deep moan as she felt his body tense into waves of spasms. The moisture between her legs increased as he released deep inside of her. His grasp of her breast was finally released, leaving bright red scratches across soft white flesh. She felt her walls tighten slightly around him, welcoming his seed deep inside. The Captain slowly withdrew.

"How did my virgin whore enjoy a pirate's cock?" Captain Andre snickered.

Charlotte was silent again, slightly stunned, and the troubled look on her face must have betrayed her. The Captain's expression turned to mild rage as he noticed the lack of virgin blood coating the bed. Charlotte hadn't spoken a word since whispering her name, never thinking to explain that she was not the pirate's ultimate prize, a virgin upper class maiden. It started with some curiosities with the stable boy, her childhood companion, which had turned to a secret love affair. Her parents were forced to send her away when they found out about their daughter's scandalous affections. On their final night together, Charlotte allowed him to take her, just that once, knowing they would never see each other again. Charlotte didn't think Captain Andre wished to hear any reasons as to why his ultimate prize had already been tainted by another man, even if it only happened once. After putting on his pants, with a disturbing calmly-air, Captain Andre provided his second explanation of the day.

"It seems that you, a fiendish whore, have tricked me into believing that you were a proper lady. It appears that you can never be obedient and submissive to me, since another man has already taken your prize, heart and ultimate submission. It is necessary that you will be punished for your whorish ways, and especially for betraying me. I have no choice but to send you down to the crew, for I have no interest in experienced whores like yourself."

Charlotte knew that any explanation on her part wouldn't help the situation now that Captain Andre was convinced. He moved to untie the ropes and she opened her mouth to speak before stopping herself. She hoped he would change his mind, invite her back to share his bed and be only his, just like he mentioned earlier. But she remained silent. He pulled her up off the bed, rope still around her wrists, and led her to the door. His silence was broken by the noise of the crew on deck who whistled and grabbed at her naked body being dragged into the deep hulls of the ship....

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories