Adventures of City Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Following the seduction Clare takes a trip to Kew.
5.3k words
4.74
23.5k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers

I awoke the morning afterwards and thought back over the amazing sex we had had the night before. My hand ran down over my newly shaved pussy and I was a little embarrassed at the thought of how I had recklessly seduced the man of my dreams, without great concern for safety or good sense. However, I regretted none of it and was excited at the wanton abandon I had felt.

I looked across the bed at James and was once again excited to think of our future relationship together and also, of course, the sexual adventures that it would involve.

'Good morning.' I whispered to him as he slowly woke up, eventually creaking open his eyes.

'Hello, I was wondering if you would still be here or if it would turn out to have been the most amazing dream. '

'You needn't have worried.' I smiled back at him.

I was sitting up in bed, the thick cotton sheets covering me only as far as my waist. I watched as his eyes scanned down slowly from my face to my naked breasts, eating me up with desire once again. I felt my nipples harden slightly at the craving I could see in his eyes, I had spent too much time working over the last ten years not to enjoy the lustful attentions of a great looking guy now.

'You look just great you know, I still can't believe what a night you planned for me. It was amazing, absolutely amazing. '

I smiled back at him. 'Thanks you look pretty good yourself. So what do you fancy for breakfast?'

There was a room service menu next to the bed and he picked it up to have a look.

'Hmmm how about some fancy French patisserie? And some strong coffee?'

'Sounds good.' I replied enthusiastically.

He picked up the phone and ordered the food efficiently adding in some juice and fruit. I was impressed by his healthy choices.

'You better cover yourself up.' he remarked, once again surveying my naked breasts.

Oh really? I thought that I pretty much showed it all off to the staff last night anyway. Didn't you think?' I asked with a grin.

'Well its true there wasn't much left to the imagination with that dress of yours last night. Especially once you were playing the piano. I, for one, got a very extensive view of the attractions, and I think the barman had a quite good look too.'

I thought back to the piano and smiled at the happy memories of playing with him, it has been pretty fantastic, and if they had enjoyed it too then I was glad.

'Did you mind, you seemed pretty happy at the time?' I inquired.

'Oh don't get me wrong I thought it was superb, it was among my favourite evenings of all time, I just can't quite believe that you of all people were the one showing it all off. You have always been one of the most conservative people and then suddenly you are sitting next to me with your cleavage on view for all to see, and seducing me. It was magical. So is this a new you or are you going back to the old ways from here on in?'

'Oh I think there might be the possibility of a little more risk taking really. I think perhaps I have been living slightly too safe a life. Besides I had a lovely time too, even though you did rather take advantage of the situation.'

I took the edge of the sheet and pulled it back to expose my shaved pussy that he had defoliated whilst I had been tied up.

'Wow. You look great. ' He gasped.

'I have always fantasised of shaving a woman down there, but can hardly believe I got the chance. You don't really mind do you?'

There was a nervous grin on his face looking back at me. I tried to think how I did feel; I didn't really mind although I wasn't quiet sure what he liked about it.

Just then there was a knock at the door and the guy from room service shouted through that he had our breakfast ready for delivery. I giggled nervously as I hastily pulled the sheet back over me, and then called back for him to bring it in. The waiter came dressed in a very nice white cotton outfit that matched the sheets rather well. He had a couple of silver trays on a trolley that he wheeled up along side the bed. I suddenly felt nervous and excited to be so obviously nude under the sheet so close to him.

He was professional in the extreme though as he concentrated on delivering his charges without a second glance. As he put my tray of croissants and fruit onto the bed in front of me, it pressed down on the sheet, pulling it down slightly from around my shoulders to reveal much more cleavage. I looked down to check it, just as a corner of the sheet flopped forward exposing a little crescent of my nipple. I felt a jolt of excitement rush through me as I glanced at his face to see if he had noticed. I wasn't sure but I thought his eyes darted down just as he was pulling away, and a tiny almost imperceptible smile appeared on his face. I slid myself slightly lower into the bed and tried to re-adjust the sheet, without bringing any further attention to my exposure. Whilst I was excited by it, I was keen that he thought it a casual mistake.

He left as quickly and efficiently as he had arrived and I wondered whether James had noticed my unwitting mistake.

'Hmmmm, very slick move.' he observed.

I dissolved in giggles as he grinned back at me.

'What was that, a tip?' he quipped.

'It was an accident.' I insisted.

'I believe that less and less.' he retorted.

I smiled back at him trying to maintain an air of innocence. I was surprised how excited I had been by the whole experience.

We ate the breakfast with surprising hunger given the excellent meal we had enjoyed the night before. At the same time it was interesting how at ease we were with each other, effectively naked in bed for the first time and yet it felt completely natural, as if we had been together for ages. We chatted about old partners and shared acquaintances.

'So what's the plan for the rest of the day?' he finally asked after we had exhausted the available delights.

'I've no plans, what do you fancy?' I replied.

'I fancy you, for a start. ' he laughed at his limp joke but I could see from his eyes that there was a truth behind the jest.

'Well we could spend the day together if you like. I have nothing really to do, and I am sure we could find a suitable entertainment.'

I was wondering to myself exactly how this relationship was going to work out, on one hand we had had the perfect night of sex but I wasn't sure that it could really survive into the longer term, for a start we both liked to put in long hours, and I didn't actually know if we had much in common. I had only really planned as far as getting him into bed and having achieved that with flying colours was keen not to let the opportunity slip through my fingers.

I got out of bed and walked over to the window, it was a beautiful day and it would be lovely to be outside. We were on the top floor of the hotel and there were patio doors leading out onto the roof terrace. I stood looking out over the terrace and the grounds beyond. I was still nude and it was strange to took out over such a wide area while wearing nothing. I felt the sun streaming through the window, falling on my skin and warming me. I felt my nipples harden slightly as I enjoyed the sensation. Then looked back at James and he was lying in bed with a huge erection, watching me standing by the window.

'You can have me later.' I told him authoritatively.

'You know you are standing completely exposed in front of the window Clare?' he asked seductively.

'Does that turn you on?' I asked. 'The idea that someone might be able to see me?'

'Bloody right it does. ' He replied.

'I can't see anyone. I think I am safe here.' I turned back to look out again.

'Didn't you say that sex in public was one of your fantasies?' I asked with as sexy a voice as I could manage.

'What did you have in mind exactly? I really don't think that the terrace is a good idea, I mean, it overlooks the entire front of the hotel, I was thinking of somewhere where there is a minor chance of someone catching a glimpse, not nude on a balcony in front of any number of people coming and going.'

'Sure, you are right of course.' I replied thoughtfully.

I went through into the bathroom and showered. As I had finished washing my hair, James came through and joined me. It was a huge open shower with a lovely wide showerhead, which cascaded water down over us both. James took a palm full of body lotion and started to rub the bubbly warm liquid over my stomach. His hand slowly moved around, massaging the bubbles into my skin, his firm touch pressed into me as he moved his other hand to my ass and he started massaging me there too.

I wriggled slightly as I luxuriated in his attentions. His fingers were moving further down now straying down to gently pass over my clit. I shivered as I started to become aroused.

I felt his cock next to my ass, hard and pointing slightly upwards and I wondered whether I should just fuck him there and then, or whether to go on with the plan for something more adventurous. I decided that having lived such a conservative life, perhaps today was the day to start taking some more risks.

'I told you that I would fuck you later, not now.'

I walked back into the bedroom and opened the suitcase, which I had sent ahead. There was a pretty white linen dress, which I had packed that had dainty pink flowers on it. It was made from thin white linen and I usually wore it with a camisole and a slip underneath, I was in the mood for something much racier today however and slipped on a lace g-string and bra before lowering the dress over my head.

I walked over to the mirror next to the door to the bathroom and studied how I looked. It wasn't really low-cut just a pleasant V that showed off a nice curve, I was more concerned by its translucent effect. The light pink flowers broke up the lines of my underwear, but if you looked carefully you could make out the lines of the string and also the lines of the lace on the bra. In fact, as I looked closely you could see the pattern of the lace on the g-string too. I tried to decide if it was too sultry, but just at that moment James arrived with a hotel towel wrapped around his waist.

'Oh yes, I like that. ' He chipped in.

I watched as his eyes moved down over my breasts and pussy.

'You look great in this. Not quite like that dress last night but still pretty sexy.'

'You don't think you can see too much?' I asked.

'Not too much for me. Lovely lace knickers and bra. Lovely.'

He surveyed my ass with an appreciative nod. 'I do love a string with a white dress' he concluded.

I suspected that perhaps he wasn't a completely unbiased witness.

He put on some slacks I had bought for him plus a cotton shirt. I hadn't got him any thing to wear underneath, but he wasn't at all bothered, I got the impression he felt it improved his chances. We walked down to reception and I was glad that the guy on the desk was different to the guy from the previous evening. Even so I felt the power of his eyes on me. Now I was out of the safely of the bedroom, and without the benefit of courage from a bottle, I wasn't as confident that I wanted to have my underwear on display to the entire world. Especially as I was wearing such brief lacy lingerie.

Unsurprisingly, James didn't see it quite like that and he was very happy to enjoy the view. As we were walking over to the car I saw his eyes drift around between keeping eye contact as we chatted and checking out my breasts and ass.

'Enjoying yourself?' I ask him after one particularly blatant effort.

'You know, when the sun shines onto that dress, it is really most entrancing. Every now and again it catches a certain angle and the linen just sort of melts away. You really have done a great job of working out you know, your body looks really fit and trim. I do try to behave in general, but you have made it especially tough for me today.'

We got in the Porsche and drove round the M25, turning back in towards the city until we approached Kew. I had decided that a perfect sunny day would be a nice opportunity to experience the finer points of the botanical gardens.

I was lucky and found a slot to park on the sweeping road going up to the main gate. I got out of the car and was pleased to see that the cricketers were playing on the green. I didn't really enjoy watching it but always loved the peculiarly Englishness of thirteen men standing round in white, seemingly doing nothing much all day.

We got our tickets and walked into the gardens. The sun was warmer now and I could feel it shining on my back. James put his arm round my waist and I could feel his hand resting on my hip as we walked through the ornate Victorian flowerbeds. I didn't know much about plants and was surprised when James demonstrated a mild botanical streak by naming a variety of species from time to time.

The English were taking full advantage of the warm summer day and were out in numbers walking, sun bathing and generally sitting around taking in the rays. The number of girls in bikinis surprised me, I had always thought of Kew as a serious sort of garden.

After an hour or so we found ourselves in a quiet glade over beyond the pagoda. It was surrounded on three sides with rhododendron bushes, each one as tall as a house, the fourth side opened out onto a view of the Thames snaking though the gardens, a few hundred metres away.

I sat on the grass, checking that it was dry enough. James sat facing me and we chatted about life in London, the trials and tribulations of tube travel and the general lack of comfort it entailed.

After a few minutes I pulled my knees up towards my chest leaving a small gap between my legs. As I did so my dress lifted with them, revealing, I hoped, a glimpse of my lace string. I watched James' eyes to see if he detected my gambit and was not surprised to see his eyes alight lightly on the teasing view.

He smiled but said nothing, quietly acknowledging my actions. We chatted on and I found myself glancing down to his crotch to see whether I could arouse him to erection, I suddenly wanted to challenge myself again. I moved my knees right up until they were brushing my breasts and very slowly inched my feet further apart until I was sure he was afforded a perfect view of my lace covered pussy. The string was by now cutting into my ass and, I felt sure, was also sliding slightly into the lips of my vulva. James looked down at me once more, this time making less effort to hide his attentions.

'I take it that this show is for my benefit?' he asked with a cheeky grin.

'Are you enjoying it?' I looked down at his trousers and there was no doubt that his cock was straining at the fabric. I was intrigued by how frustrated I could make him and decided to continue my slow exposition.

'I can't believe how the Clare that I have known for years has become this amazing risk taker. I have been out with some pretty daring girls but you are up there. I have to say.'

I considered my position, I was facing towards a huge dense bush that I was very confident contained no one. I could look left up the narrow path going up to the river. If anyone was to approach, they could only come from that direction and I would see them while they were still at least a couple of hundred metres away. They wouldn't be able to see anything unless they got a lot closer. I moved around so I was sitting along side James and put my hand down onto his fly. I swiftly pulled down the zip and slid my hand inside his trousers; my hand immediately grasped his hard hot cock. I held it in my hand and could feel it gently pulsing in time with his heartbeat. I pulled back his foreskin and started to gently masturbate him.

'So does this live up to your sexual fantasy?' I asked him quietly while keeping up the steady rhythm of movement with my hand.

'It is better.' he replied, obviously finding it difficult to concentrate on talking. I felt the top of his dick moisten slightly with a little pre-cum. So I stopped to let him calm, I didn't want him coming too soon. I left his fly wide open however so I could continue to enjoy watching his hard cock.

I pulled my dress up much further so the hem of the skirt was well above my knees. Then lifted my ass off the ground balancing on my feet and one hand. With my other hand I slipped my fingers into the elastic of my g-string, pulled it down, sliding it quickly over my knees and let it fall onto the grass next to my feet. I picked it up and slipped it into my bag, I could feel that it was slightly damp from the excitement I already felt.

My dress had fallen back very slightly to cover my pussy. I sat back down alongside James but facing him. My leg nearest him was flat on the grass, but my other leg raised up to my chest. My dress was therefore raised, allowing James to see my open lips and my already aroused clit. My inner lips were already slightly swollen and I felt a deep desire to feel him inside me. He moved his hand up my skirt and I felt his fingers begin to slowly circle my clit.

'Open your legs wider.' he commanded after a few minutes. I obeyed immediately, moving my raised leg further away from him to further expose myself, and then waited expectantly to see what he was up to.

He adjusted his hand slightly and then slowly slipped a couple of his fingers up inside my pussy, while keeping up his massaging of my clit with the soft pad of his thumb.

At the end of the glade another couple walked passed and glanced momentarily in our direction. From that angle they couldn't see up my skirt, but I wondered whether they noticed the way that James' hand disappeared up into my dress. I was aroused by the thought that there I sat with a guy's hand deep inside me, his finger caressing my clit while perfect strangers looked on unknowing.

I was getting close to orgasm as he increased the pressure on my clit, moving his thumb first up and down over my clit and then round in circular motions. He skilfully slowed from time to time just as I was thinking that I was going to come. I tensed my straight leg to heighten my pleasure, willing the orgasm to approach.

Every time I got close he reduced the speed and pressure on my clit.

'Can I come now?' I begged after a few minutes of intense frustration.

'l want you to fuck me. It has to be full sex to fulfil my fantasy.' he demanded. By now I was excited and wet and desperate to come. I relaxed and luxuriated in the delicious feeling of his hand pleasuring me.

'So what did you have in mind, a quick fuck up against a tree?' I asked.

He undid his trousers further and exposed his cock completely, it was still as hard as a rock and I was excited to see him take it out, I looked around to check for people but no one was passing at that moment.

'Come and sit on me.' he suggested.

I realised what he meant, and as he lay back on the grass, I straddled his waist and his hand guided his cock into my now soaked pussy. It was a glorious feeling, having been tormented with frustration as he masturbated me, to feel the fulfilment of his cock deep inside me.

I moved slowly back and forwards, my hips just introducing enough movement to feel him in my vagina. At the same time, I squeezed him slightly within me, trying to excite him without too much obvious movement.

'Is that good?' I asked him.

An old couple walked past the end of the path and the bloke looked down towards us and said something to his wife. A moment later she glanced our way too, a slight grin on her face. I was sure they had rumbled what we were doing. They seemed happy to live and let live, perhaps they had had similar couplings in their youth.

With James' thumb back in place over my clit, I was once again approaching orgasm and was determined to be fulfilled this time.

'I am close.' I whispered to him. 'I have to come. '

I felt his legs tense under me as he willed his own body to conclusion.

city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers
12