Adventures of Curtis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers

Lauren followed her daughter's instructions and ended up on her stomach with her nephew on top of her hold his weight with his arms.

"I'm going to roll around to the right and you roll around to the left, and when we're ready to get up just push you butt up twice and then slid back to your knees, and I will pull you back up," Curtis said.

"Ok," Lauren said and slid down on her stomach. She rolled the opposite of Curtis and then pushed her ass up before sliding back to her knees. Curtis pulled her back to her feet.

"You'll do some real sexy dances," Lauren said.

"Let's show her the buck," Stephanie said.

Curtis moved behind Stephanie and they both caught up to the rhythm of the music. They were moving at full throttle grinding ass to cock. They moved all the way down to the floor appearing never to loose contact. Stephanie turned over on her back as Curtis bent backward on his knees. She pulled her knees up to her shoulder as he came back forward on top up her. Lauren laughed loudly.

Curtis leaned back, Stephanie dropped her legs, he came back over her, she turned back over and came up on her knees, and he lifted her back to her feet.

"The buck was added for style points," Stephanie said giving Curtis a high five.

"Style?" Lauren laughed.

"Com'on you can do it," Stephanie encouraged her mother.

Curtis moved behind Lauren and began grinding against her butt-cheeks to the music. Lauren started to move with him.

"I need another drink," Stephanie said.

"Make me one too," Lauren said as she began return his motion with more vigor. She dropped down on her hands and knees not caring the helm of her dress came all the way up to her waist.

Curtis noticed and thrust upward, which caused the head of his cock to move right inline with the crotch of her panties. Lauren slid down on her stomach and Curtis followed her down with the head of his cock in line with her thinly covered cunt. She rolled onto her back and Curtis leaned all the way back causing his hard-on to push straight out against his sweat pants. Lauren pulled her knees up to her shoulders and the crotch of her panties uncovered her already wet pussy. Curtis came forward on top of her and hit the right spot. The only thing between the head of his cock and the inside of her juicy pussy was the material of his sweat pants. He felt the softness on his first thrust and so did she. He thrust his cock with the rhythm of the several times just like he had with Stephanie before moving back. Lauren continued moving as she was supposed to feeling his cock and her pussy more intently. She dropped her legs, rolled over, came back up on her knees, and allowed him to bring her back to her feet.

Curtis managed to get his t-shirt down to hide the wet spot at his crotch. The continued to grind with the music as Stephanie came out with the drinks.

"I saw that move mom," Stephanie said sitting her mother's drink on the coffee table in front of the sofa. "It looked good."

Lauren broke away to grab her drink. "Wew, I need a breather," she said sitting down on the sofa.

"Yeah, me too," Curtis said and grabbed his glass and quickly went into the kitchen. He hoped that they didn't see his hard-on poking out in front of him.

"I don't see how you'll could dance like that all night," Lauren said to her daughter.

"It's easy when you're having a good time," Stephanie said. "Besides, it's not all fast dancing."

Curtis came back in and sat in the chair on the side of the sofa next to Stephanie. A slow song was playing and Stephanie began to sing along with it. She got up and took Curtis by the hand to dance with her. She pushed her pelvis against his hard-on and began to grind. He turned the motion, but was careful not to drop his hands to her as like he usually did when he slow danced. Lauren leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes as she hummed the words to the song.

Stephanie wasn't making it easy for Curtis as she pressed her body. He was in a constant state of erection for the next few hours they spend dancing. Lauren found that she liked the buck and stayed on her back for almost an entire song, and Curtis didn't mind especially since the head of his cock found her opened pussy with only his pants to hold it back.

Stephanie talked Curtis into going out with her and Deloris later on that night, so they decided to take a nap to let some the alcohol wear off that they had been drinking. Lauren took a nap on the sofa, so Stephanie allowed Curtis to lay across her bed with her.

Stephanie closed and locked her bedroom door after Curtis came in.

"Why did you lock the door?" he asked.

"Just in case you decide to screw me in my sleep, mom won't see," Stephanie ragged him.

Curtis chuckled as he took off his shoes and rolled onto the bed. Stephanie laid down next to him on her stomach.

"You know you can't resist this fine ass," she joked flipping up the back of her shot skirt showing her butt-cheeks parted by her g-string.

"You're right about that," Curtis chuckled and rolled onto her ass and began grinding.

Stephanie chuckled, but then began to move her ass to meet his motion. Curtis pulled down the top of his sweat pants and freed his cock. Stephanie spread her legs wider as she moaned softly. Curtis pulled her g-string away from her crotch and guided his throbbing cock into her hot pussy. They fucked quietly on the bed changing positions to get the most out of what they were doing.

They picked up Deloris and she noticed the big grin on Curtis' face.

"What the hell are you so happy about?" Deloris asked.

"I finally gave him some," Stephanie said and the two sisters laughed. "That big dick fucker couldn't get enough of this." She boasted.

"Hell no!" Curtis said. "You can never get enough of a good thing."

Chapter 4

It was Curtis and Alice's last night in Vegas. She had won tickets to a show and took a weeks vacation to enjoy it. When they got there the cheapest room they could find was a single with a double bed. They decide to make the most of it. They gambled and won enough to see a few more shows. They seemed to be drinking at every place they went.

They were both falling down drunk when they made it back to their small hotel room. They didn't even bother to turn on the lights as they tossed off their cloths. Curtis stripped down to his boxers, but Alice took off everything.

"I glad we came...aren't you?" She said in the darkness.

"Yeah, I had a great time," he answered.

"To bad we have to leave so soon...I was just beginning to have fun," she said moving against him. She reached back and pulled his arm over her as her back was to him.

Curtis felt her nakedness and his cock popped right out of the pee-hole of his boxers. She felt his hard-on and took it in her hand and began stroking it. Though he was clearly drunk, he was wide eyed in the darkness. He moved his hand up and cupped one of her tits.

"I'm probably going to hell for this, but I'm probably going there anyway," Alice said turning over to face her son. She found his welcoming lips and explored the inside of his mouth with her tongue as she moved on top of him. She rubbed the head of his cock over her wet pussy and moaned loudly. "You are so big, honey." She positioned his cock and guided it into her pussy.

Curtis gripped her hips and pulled her down as he thrust his cock deeper inside of her hot cunt. He caught one of her large dark nipples between his lips and sucked on it hard.

"Ahhh...baby, mommy needs this so badly," Alice moaned as she rocked back on her son's long thick cock. Her body trembled as the pleasure engulfed her. She came down on his cock harder and faster as she raced towards her much needed orgasm.

Alice's pussy felt better than he had imagined. After fingering her pussy while she was passed out, he had felt guilty, but everyday since then he looked at her with different eyes. He wanted her badly and now he had her.

"Woo...that's it...hard like that," Alice moaned again.

Curtis thrust his cock as hard as he could, lifting his ass off the bed with his upward thrusts. He grabbed her tits in his hands licking and sucking her hard nipples one at a time.

"Woo baby, I'm cuming," she moaned louder shivering as she forced herself down taking him in as deep as she could.

Curtis pushed his cock up and pulled down on her hips feeling the head of his dick hit bottom. Alice held on to him as tight as she could, grunting as she came. As soon as she relaxed, he rolled her over onto her back and pulled her legs up on his shoulders. He hooked his hands under her shoulders as he began to drive his pussy soak cock into giving hole as hard and fast as he could, shouting out grunts with each stroke.

"O' baby...o' baby," she cried out as her son pounded her needy pussy. It had been a few months since she had been fucked and well over a year since a man made her cum. Her son had the strength and stamina needed to satisfy her well, and she was feeling no guilt at the moment.

Curtis' cock felt like it was getting harder with each stroke. This was the best fucking he had in a long time. The times before always made him feel like he was sneaking and had to hurry, but now he was in no hurry. There was no one to hide from. The only person that mattered was on the receiving end of his thrusts.

It must have been the alcohol he had been drinking nearly all day to make his dick stay as hard as it was, because he had never fucked so long in his life. Alice moans turned to whimpers as she received her son's cock over and over.

After what seemed like hours he slowed his strokes to short thrusts letting her legs down and holding her a bit more gently. When the sun broke thru the cracks in the thick curtains, he was still pushing his hard cock in and out of his mother's pussy. He hadn't even noticed that she had dozed in and out during the night. He felt compelled to continue thrusting his cock like he never wanted it to end.

Alice was fully awake now and rubbed his back as she began to meet his strokes. It seemed to energize him and he picked up his pace. She matched him stroke for stroke as their pumping erupted into all out fucking again.

Alice muffled her scream into his shoulder as he grunted like a bull releasing the full force of his load inside of her. Her body shook violently and she held him as tight as she could through the full length of her orgasm.

Curtis fell asleep with his throbbing cock still deep inside of his mother's pussy. Alice closed her eyes enjoying the aftermath of one of the best orgasms of her life.

It was almost noon when the woke. They looked at the clock and jumped off the bed and rushed in and out of the shower. The motel had Alice's credit card and she didn't want to be charged for another day. Curtis loaded the car as Alice checked them out. It seemed like it only to them ten minutes from the time the woke until they were on the expressway heading home.

Alice began laughing hysterically once they were out on the open road.

"What?" Curtis asked as he drove the late model sedan down the hi-way.

"I was thinking about us fucking," Alice said. "It's so crazy that it's funny, but my thing is so sore."

"I'm still feeling it," Curtis said grabbing crotch and moving his regained hard-on up in the leg of his pants.

"Damn boy," Alice said looking at her son's mighty bulge. "Do you ever get enough?" She reached over and began unfastening his pants.

"What are you doing?" Curtis said having to correct his steering. "You going to make me wreck."

"Then pull over then," Alice chuckled. She slid over closer to him on the seat and worked his big tool out of his pants. She stroked it slowly as she studied it. "Hm, hm, hm," she sounded.

"What?" he asked.

"Boy, we are going to have problems when we get home," she said.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"With this big thing in the house...I know I'm going to want it," she said.

"Like I've wanted you?" he said.

Alice laughed. "Rest stop one mile," she said pointing to the sign with her freehand. She moved back on the seat and lay sideways on the seat as she took the head of his thick cock in her hot mouth.

Curtis had been given blowjobs before, but they where nothing like this. He had to put both hands on the steering wheel to keep the car straight on the road. He didn't even realize that he had begun to speed. He turned quickly into the rest stop and found a good parking spot near some edge bushes that were high enough to keep them out of plain view of the other cars there.

"We can leave after we get this thing down," Alice said getting up on her knees on the seat. Her plump round ass stuck up almost as high as the dash board.

Curtis rubbed his hand over the round mound and found the zipper in the back of her pants. He worked the zipper open and found that she had not put on panties. He slid the pants off her ass and began massaging the soft cheeks as she slurped over his cock. He reached as far as he could and found her already wet pussy. He inserted a finger causing her to moan around his cock.

"I know what you need," Alice said sitting up. She pulled her pants all the way off and turned on the seat with the back of her head against the passenger door. "You can long like you did last night. I don't want to be caught fucking my son in a parking lot."

They maneuvered around on the front seat of the car until they got good fucking rhythm going. Alice moaned feeling her orgasm building. His dick was big and long enough to hit the right spot. Curtis thrust his cock hard and deep inside of her. When he felt her body begin to tremble his pushed his cock in as far as he could and held it. Moments later he flooded her pussy with his cum.

Curtis pulled out of her slowly trying to keep from getting cum all over the car seat. Alice reached in the back seat and found a cotton shirt to clean up their sex juices.

"Go! Go!," Alice said draping the shirt over her lap as a car pulled into the parking spot next to them.

Curtis quickly backed the car up and pulled away with his pants still around his knees. Alice began laughing out loud as they go back onto the interstate and seeing her son's predicament.

"You better pulled over and get your pants up," Alice chuckled as she began to wipe the cum up from between her legs and off the seat. "Woo, you got my thing so sore. At this rate I'm not going to be able to walk." She laughed as she began to wipe the cum from his cock.

Curtis found a good spot on the road with a wide shoulder and he pulled the car over.

"Leave your thing out...I might get hungry," Alice joked.

He pulled his pants up, but left his them open, so his half hard cock could hang freely. Alice slid back over against him and held his cock stroking it gently.

Chapter 5

It had been nearly a month since Curtis and his mother had got back from their trip from Los Vegas, and they had made it a routine to have sex every morning before Alice left for work. The also fucked at night during the week, when Alice was too tried from work. She allowed Curtis to experiment, giving him his first taste of pussy, which he enjoyed. She also took his big cock up her ass, with plenty of lubricant that she insisted on. There relationship outside of sex didn't change very much, which made it easy for them to keep their incestuous acts a secret. Alice didn't treat any of the girls he continued to see any differently, though he talked to her more about them.

Lauren noticed the change in her sister and felt that taking the trip was the best thing for her. Alice agreed that it was the best thing that ever happened to her. The two sisters were spending the evening together talking about everything, but nothing important.

"Has Curtis shown you that butty-hump dance they been doing?" Lauren asked.

"What butty-hump dance?" Alice replied.

"Gurl! Let me tell you," Lauren said feeling the effects of the wine that Alice had switched to over the hard liquor. "Stephanie and Curtis showed me how to do it and they may as well be doing it on the floor." She bounced around on the sofa to the music.


"Say what?" Alice responded.

"Yeah, girl...I had to stop because they had me going trying to do it," Lauren said feeling the rhythm of the music.

"Hey Aunt Lauren, I didn't know you were here," Curtis said coming from the shower with a towel around his neck and pajama bottoms. He had his mind set on getting his mother into her bedroom.

"Curtis, turn up the music and let's show Alice that butty-hump dance," Lauren said taking off her high heeled pumps.

"Let me move this," Alice said sliding the coffee table away to give them room in front of the couch.

Curtis tossed his towel to his mother as he began to dance over behind his aunt. His big cock got instantly hard as he made contact with Lauren's soft ass. She was moving her ass like she had been practicing since the last time, which made it even better for Curtis.

"Go head on now!" Alice called out laughing as she watched her son grinding against her sister's ass.

Lauren went down to her knees and Curtis helped short skirt slid up on her ass. Through her pantyhose he could see that she wasn't wearing panties underneath.

"Woo! Girl do it!" Alice cheered her sister on feeling an itch between her thighs as she watched her sister with her lover in a position that she had been in that very morning with him.

Lauren went down on her stomach and Curtis' cock poked straight out against his pajama bottoms and pressed right between the crack of her ass. She rolled over on her back and Curtis leaned back on his knees. She pulled her knees up to shoulders and Curtis could clearly see her pussy under the then nylons. He came down on her and his cock shot out of the pajama opening like a missal hitting her cunt. He felt the nylons give against the pressure of his dick head, but he thrust harder.

Lauren gasped and Alice cheered. Curtis thrust hard again and the head of his cock broke through the barrier into her pussy. He thrust again and again to the rhythm of the music sinking his thick cock deeper.

Alice could see his dick going into her sister pussy in plain view. "Woo! Get that thing girl," she cheered looking at her shocked sister.

Curtis held his ground instead of getting up like he normally would. She wasn't in a position to move as he pounded her pussy to the beat. Getting encouragement from her sister she didn't try to fight it, especially since she hadn't had any in a while. Curtis went from a dancing rhythm to an all out fuck.

"Mmmm," Lauren moaned unable to hold it back any longer.

"That's it girl...get that thang!" Alice cheered.

Curtis surmised that his aunt's pussy felt every bit as good as his mother's. He slammed his cock into as hard as he could making a slapping sound against her soft buns as he came down on it.

Alice knew what her sister was feeling and closed her legs tightly to sooth the ache that was building rapidly.

"Mmmm," Lauren moaned again closing her eyes tightly as her trigger was pulled.

Curtis felt her pussy pulsate and he jammed his cock all the way to the hilt holding it there and keeping the pressure on her insides.

"Sheeeit," Lauren cried out.

Curtis let her legs drop and he began thrusting his cock in her again. Alice felt almost proud at the way her son was fucking her sister. Lauren let her legs fall wider apart as she began to hump up to his thrusts.

"Get that thang...gurl," Alice cheered again seeing her move with him. She remember back when the two of them double dated and would only have sex with their dates if the other did. That was many years ago, but the thrill was the same as she watched on. She had to be careful not to show how hot between her legs that she was.

Curtis moved up on his knees and lifted one of her legs while he straddled the other one turning Lauren on her side. He used her leg for leverage as he thrust harder into juicy pussy. The nylons ripped right up the seam during his relentless assault. Lauren tried to keep up with him, but she was out matched.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers