Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she smiled that special "Lindsay smile" at me. She lay beside me, moving her hands over my chest until she got down to my increasingly hard dick. All the while she was breathing and whispering in my ear;

"Ohhh, baby...you feel so nice....you've got such a nice dick baby."

Her hands now had my dick in their grasp.

"Oh...so nice." She whispered

She sat up and moved her head down close to my dick. I could see her admiring it and stroking it. Her mouth went down on it, and I could see a head of red hair enveloping it. She'd turn her head towards me and I could see her mouth slowly move up and down it. She spit on it for extra lubrication and jerked it as well as taking it all into her mouth. She shot a smile back at me as she came off it.

"Wow! You've got a nice one, baby!" she said, smiling.

She resumed her lip service.

I was just watching the view, still amazed that this was Lindsay Lohan, in my bed.

I so wanted to do a 69 with her, but I didn't have the courage to suggest it. Plus I didn't want to seem greedy. I should just enjoy the action here. Why spoil the moment?

Lindsay had other ideas.

While still enjoying my dick, she swung her legs over my mouth and I was presented with a beautiful pink love nest just inches away from me. I reached out for her ass and drew it to my mouth and started to flick my tongue over it. Then pulled her down more so that her ass was practically on my chest and inserted a finger in her pussy.

"Oh! Oh, my God!" she yelled out.

It felt so moist and hot as I inserted, then removed, my finger. I went between that and simply rubbing her pussy.

"Huh-God! Oh God!" she was now screaming.

I went all out now, and shoved my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around, she screamed even more now. Her pussy tasted so sweet.

"Oh, oh, oh, damn! Fuck!" she screamed out.

She was trying to keep sucking my dick, but my tongue action made her lose control.

"Oh my God! I'm coming! I'm coming! Yes!!!! Oh fuck!!!" she screamed out.

And her body tensed up as I felt her come, then she collapsed.

I was now staring at her beautiful ass as it slid down my chest. She swung her legs back over and lay on her side, seemingly spent. She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through that red hair.

"Oh my God Jim, That was great." She said breathlessly.

"Come on up here." I said softly.

She slowly worked her way back up and lay with me. She was limp and seemed totally spent already. But I could tell she wanted more, her body just needed to recharge.

It felt so good just lying naked with her. I could smell her perfume mixed with her sex.

"I'm sorry if we have to stop so often, I'm always afraid my asthma might start up." She explained.

"That's OK, I understand. Just lying here with you is wonderful."

"Oh Jim, Thank you." She said softly.

We lay on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. The rain fell softly outside.

"Come on, sit up," She now said "I want to show you something."

I did and we were now facing each other. She sat back on her hind legs and slowly rubbed her hands on my chest. She closed her eyes slightly and reached down with both hands and began to rub her pussy.

"I like to do this. Get myself off." She said calmly, but sensuously.

"My pussy gets really wet this way. And I like a hard dick, like yours. I can't wait for you to fuck me, baby." She continued.

I was speechless, watching all this in front of me. My dick was rock hard now. It was tough not to finish this myself. Her tits would rise up the more she breathed. And she smiled widely at me.

"Do you like watching this, honey?" she asked softly "Watching me?"

"Oh yes, yes I do." I replied.

"Mmmm, I knew you would." She said smiling.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Can I touch you?" I asked hesitantly

"Ooo, please do." She said with a smile.

I reached out and grasped her tits. They felt so soft and silky. She giggled as I caressed them and fondled her nipples. She was smiling widely and her chest heaved in and out as she continued to rub herself.

"Give me your hand." She said softly.

I reached out with my right hand and she placed it underneath hers. And she resumed rubbing her pussy with my hand joining in. I was now pleasuring her. My hand was quickly drenched in her pussy juice. Her eyes closed, head thrown back and her mouth open in ecstasy.

"Oh, baby, yes, you're making me feel so good, baby." She said sexily as she was breathing heavy.

I leaned in and kissed her yet again.

She stopped her hand action, took a deep breath, and said;

"I'm ready now, baby" she said firmly, in that slightly raspy voice of hers.

"Ready?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes now.

"I want you to fuck me now." She said with a smile.

"Are you sure, you're OK?" I asked

"Absolutely," She replied with a smile "I want to feel you inside me."

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out a Trojan.

"Let me do the honors." She said smiling.

She caressed my dick, slowly stroking it, smiling in anticipation as she put the condom on.

"I'm on the pill so don't worry about anything." She said looking at me.

She turned over onto her back and I turned to be on top of her.

She opened her legs wide, stroking her pussy as I entered her.

She inhaled deeply, watching me all the while. Then she smiled as she became accustomed to this new feeling inside her.

"Oooooh..." she said softly.

She nodded at me that she was OK.

I didn't want to just ram myself into her. This was something special, no doubt.

I slowly began to fuck her, enjoying the slow burning passion that was building inside us. She wasn't necessarily vocal now, but her throaty moans were indescribable.

I knew I was making her feel good!

"Oh, yeah!" she occasionally yelped in that raspy voice.

"You like that?" I asked

"Oh, yeah, honey! Fuck me good! Fuck me good!" she replied

I now started to fuck her harder, with power. This only increased her exhortations to me.

"Uh-yeah! Uh-yeah! Uh-yeah! Fuck me hard!" she was screaming now.

I pulled out and she quickly turned over shoving her ass up.

"Fuck me doggie style! Fuck me!" she yelled.

I quickly got up behind her and inserted my dick. She let out a deep guttural sound when I did.

"Uh-huh! Yeah! Fuck my ass! Uh-huh! Fuck that ass!" she yelled

My hips were now slapping her ass cheeks.

"Oh God! Fuck me baby! Fuck me baby!" she yelled.

I reached around and felt her tits. They were like swinging globes of love. I pulled her up and kissed her neck and she was in total ecstasy now.

"Oh baby, yes!" she moaned.

I continued to ram her from behind, she buried her face in the bed and her ass was sticking straight up now. Her moans and screams were slightly muted but she was definitely enjoying my actions.

"Awwwww....Huh-yeah! Huh-yeah! Huh-yeah! Fuck me!" she screamed.

My dick was pulsing with excitement as I continued ramming into her. I could feel an explosion building within.

"I'm gonna come soon baby!" I said

"Oh yeah! Come for me baby! Come for me!" she cried

And almost instantly I exploded. I kept pounding out my release until we both collapsed onto the bed amidst a swirl of moans and heavy breathing from both of us. Lindsay's moans slowly died down and she felt her own release. She was such a sexy girl that sometimes you can only hold out so long with someone like her.

"Wow, that was incredible." She said still gasping a little, but smiling widely.

I was too out of breath to speak. I still couldn't believe what had just happened.

We lay in bed, my arms wrapped around her. She still felt soft to the touch. Her perfume was still a feast for the senses.

"You feel so beautiful." I finally whispered in her ear.

"You do too." She whispered in reply.

We quickly fell asleep.

It was after 8 when we awoke, still naked in my bed. What awoke us was not the presence of one another, But the arrival of Smokie. Who was demanding our attention. It was Lindsay who noticed this first. And it was she who made the trip downstairs, still naked, to find his food. I was still asleep.

I could hear cabinet doors closing as she searched around my kitchen looking for cat food.

She came back upstairs and slowly climbed back into bed with me.

"Hey, good morning baby." She said smiling

"Good morning beautiful." I replied

We kissed one another. Holding her between the sheets was so sexy, knowing she was naked underneath. We lay in each others' arms. It felt so special, so beautiful. The sun was coming up outside.

Lindsay had drifted back to sleep, so I let her doze while I headed for the showers.

As I let the water flow over me I was slowly letting it sink in that I'd spent the night with one of the hottest, most desired women around, Lindsay Lohan. What an amazing experience this had been. I was truly a long way from home. And a long way from the person I'd been before. My eyes were closed as I slowly ran my hands through my hair, letting the water flow through it and letting my thoughts flow as well. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice;

"Hey, baby. Mind if I join you?"

"Oh, sure." I replied

She stepped in with me, smiling as usual. She gave me a quick kiss and reached for the soap and began to lather herself up.

"Would you like some help?" I asked

"That'll be nice." She replied

Her back was to me and I took the soap from her and slowly lathered her back. I soaped up her ass and felt it lovingly. It was just the perfect size and her cheeks were just like soft pillows. I worked my way around to her front as her arms were raised up to wash her face. I was washing her tits. She giggled a little as she felt my hands on them. She knew my dick was poking at her ass. It was quickly growing in response.

"I feel something!" she said with a giggle.

She turned to face me. She was slippery and soapy, and I loved it!

I continued to wash her tits and then moved my soapy hands to her pussy. Her hands went down to my dick and slowly massaged it to full size.

"Let me wash you now" she said.

Her hands began to lather my chest, they worked their way down to my dick and she took special care to clean that.

"Turn around." She said

She began to wash my back and felt my ass the same I'd felt hers.

"Nice ass, baby!" she said laughing and wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you, I've always liked it too." I said laughing as well.

I turned around and my dick was now at full staff.

"Nice dick, too!" she said with a naughty smile and a fluttering of her eyebrows as she massaged it again and looked into my eyes.

She deeply kissed me. I felt her tongue inside my mouth.

I had to get at those tits! I eagerly took one into my mouth and sucked on it with a passion. My hand went down to her pussy and quickly inserted a finger inside. She gasped as she felt herself invaded by my tongue on her breast and my finger in her pussy and she was now moaning continuously and threw her head back in ecstasy.

She then slowly knelt down and took my dick into her mouth. Her mouth and tongue action felt exquisite. Her tongue slowly licked its way down my entire length. Then she withdrew, she licked her lips, then looked up at me;

"You like?" she asked sensuously

"I like." I replied

"Good." She said, and continued her lip service. That now included a slow massaging of my dick.

I could feel an explosion building.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Lindsay, I'm gonna come baby." I said

"You wanna come on my boobs?" she said

"Yes! Yes!" I responded

She thrust out her chest, grabbed my dick and jerked it for all it was worth and I exploded onto those beauties of hers.

"Wow! Oh yeah! All over me!" she squealed with delight. She massaged my come onto her tits. Then took my dick back into her mouth and licked any leftover come until my tank was empty.

She stood up and kissed my cheeks.

"Nice!" she said with a smile.

We hugged each other tight as the hot water splashed over us.

I turned the water off and we toweled each other off.

It was strangely sensuous to see Lindsay doing simple things like combing her hair, brushing her teeth. Of course she was naked, but even if she wasn't there was a simple beauty to these actions of hers. It felt like she'd been with me for so much longer than one night.

Lindsay threw on a t-shirt of mine (no panties) and we went downstairs. Smokie was now waiting for some love from Lindsay. She quickly picked him up and stroked his head while I started some coffee. Lindsay didn't ask for anything special to eat. And we sat and talked. She told me stories of her films, future plans she had, how much happier she was now. She became quiet at one point before saying;

"You know, don't believe everything you read about me. Especially what you saw last night, I know I can be a lot of trouble sometimes."

I nodded in agreement.

"And um, I'm not gay." She said quietly "I might fool around but I like guys."

"OK." I replied.

"And I like you." She said with a smile and a look of serenity on her face.

"Uh, thank you. I like you too." I was taken aback by what she said. Perhaps her time in rehab had made her more forthright with people.

There was a long silence between us.

"I think you could use a refill." She said as she took my coffee cup.

As she refilled my coffee, I got a good look at her ass peeking out from under my t-shirt. As well as great look down her shirt (OK, my shirt) at her tits again.

"I know what you're looking at!" she said with a laugh as she refilled my cup. "Wanna see 'em again?" and she quickly pulled up her/my shirt and shoved her tits into my face, giggling all the while. I eagerly licked and sucked them as best I could. I was laughing too. She pulled the shirt off completely and sat in my lap as we kissed some more. My hands began to wander around her body again and she was responding.

"Baby, we better not start something we can't finish." She said calmly.

We both knew that, it was tough to accept but we had to. We had our own separate lives to resume.

"You're right." I said with a smile.

Lindsay went back upstairs to dress. When she came back down, she still looked great. Her hair was in a ponytail now, and she still had my shirt on.

"I guess you wanted a souvenir." I said as I held her at the door.

She nodded in agreement.

We walked out to her car, and embraced one last time. The street was quiet and she looked a little confused, but relieved.

"What are you looking for?" I asked

"It's strange, no camera guys around." She replied.

"Well, except for me." I said

She looked at me and smiled, I could tell she didn't want to go.

"Here," she handed a slip of paper to me "this is my number if you ever want to get together again. I really loved being with you." She said through a sniffle.

"OK, I loved being with you too." I said calmly.

We kissed one last time.

She got in the Mercedes and drove off. But not before she blew me a kiss. I grabbed my heart in mock drama as if her kiss had hit me there and smiled widely. She laughed. I stood in my driveway and watched as she smoothly disappeared into the distance.

12