Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up behind Brooke and rubbed my dick around her and slowly pushed in.

"OH YEAH!" she yelled out, then laughed a little.

I reached down and inserted my fingers into Ashley, she breathed in deeply and let out an impassioned;

"Ohhh yessss!"

"You sexy thing you!" Brooke said as I began pounding her ass.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Brooke screamed out.

"Yes! Yes!" Ashley screamed.

I was at the point of no return now and I had one final burst of energy left in me.

Both girls were screaming and crying out as I fucked them hard, the water was cresting over the sides like a flood levee, my own floodgates were about to burst.

"I wanna come on your tits!" I yelled out

I pulled out and Brooke immediately turned around as I grabbed my dick and then let loose on her beautiful tits. Ashley opened her mouth and I let some get on her waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Brooke yelled out.

"Yeehaw!" Ashley said, and they both laughed as I let loose my last drops.

Now I was the one who was spent.

We all fell back into the tub, the girls each lay beside me, softly kissing me and letting our bodies recover.

I slowly regained my composure and looked off to the side and could see the sun drooping down, the sky turning shades of red and orange. Night time blue was slowly creeping in.

'Whoa, that was unreal." Brooke said.

"Uh-huh." Ashley said, apparently still breathless from when I fucked her.

I was too spent at what had just happened to think about it at all.

Brooke sat up and got out the water bottles and downed several swigs, she took a mouthful of water and got up close to my face and let it dribble out of her mouth onto my face, Ashley did the same. We all laughed.

"We're your water girls!" Brooke said with a giggle.

"Get over here!" I said with a growl.

And I deeply kissed Brooke and gave her tits another feel, she giggled in response.

I pulled Ashley over, kissed her, and gave her pussy a grab under the water, she giggled too.

"You animal you!" she said.

We all lay in the tub as the water jets swirled around us. We were all getting a little sleepy, and the girls said they had plans for the night. I only planned to head back to the festival and see a movie or two. But more than likely I'd see the movies in my hotel room.

We all got out of the tub, our legs were a little shaky at first.

The girls didn't even bother to dress, they just wandered naked back inside. Man, was it sexy to see those asses as they strolled away from me!

I gathered up my things and headed in too.

"Are you gonna be around the rest of the weekend?" Brooke asked.

"Uh, yeah, probably. I've got the Tigress show tomorrow to shoot." I replied

"Oh right! I'm gonna be down there too for VH1." She walked over tome (still naked, I might add) "Maybe we'll see one another again." And she softly kissed me.

"That would be nice." Ashley said as she kissed me too.

"Well, uh, we'll see about that." I said to both girls as they held their bodies against me.

I made sure to get Brooke's phone number and I headed out. It was tough saying goodbye for now to these beauties as you'd expect.

Going down in the elevator, I suddenly remembered what Paris had said;

"I'd give Brooke a call first. You'll have fun with her."

My God, she was right. That girl just has the strangest effect on me.

I got out of the elevator and as I walked through the lobby and out the door, I saw an enormous man coming in the other direction. With arms like a tree trunk, bandana tied around his head, and very dark wraparound sunglasses on.

Oh, my God. It was Brooke's dad!

This was one time I didn't go into star struck fan mode, I didn't dash up and tell him how much of a "Hulkamaniac" I was back in the day (I never was to be honest!).

And for a very good reason.

You see, it's one thing to be involved with the daughter of someone with great power.

But when that power is PHYSICAL, that's my cue to use my (hopefully) great mental power.

In other words, be smart and get the hell outta there fast!

Which I did.

I quickly headed for the beach boardwalk, not looking over my shoulder, and hoping I could blend into the evening crowds.

After what seemed like forever, I slowed down to a normal pace, and looked over my shoulder.

There was nobody behind me.

I closed my eyes and exhaled.

Then I smiled widely to myself.

And thought of the smile Bugs Bunny had when he thought he had made it to Miami Beach.

Oh, I'd "made it" alright.

12