Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 11

Story Info
Another late night of love with Lindsay Lohan.
3.4k words
4.54
39.3k
28

Part 13 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note; this story should've appeared after Part 5 as it takes place soon after the events in that story.

*

I drifted through my work that day, we did some prep work for a photo shoot somewhere, I really didn't think about who or what the subject was. My thoughts kept drifting back to the night before. When our work day was over we spilt up as we usually did. Chris went back to Red Light. But not before trying to get me to go along.

"Uh-uh! Not this time pal!" I said firmly.

"You realize what you missed out on last night?" Chris replied.

"Yes, I do. But I still appreciate your getting me to go in the first place." I responded as I went out the door.

That evening, as I settled in for a night with Smokie and a college football game, I surfed around the TV dial as was the norm. I was getting my football munchies together in the kitchen when out of earshot I got the surprise of my life!

I heard the lead story on "Entertainment Tonight";

"Who is Lindsay Lohan's Mystery Man?" wondered Mary Hart.

I poked my head out and looked at the TV and lo and behold, there was grainy security footage of my rendezvous at Burger King with Lindsay! And I could be seen, buying her dinner and as the TV voices said; "sweet talking the sexy starlet". Who it was additionally revealed, had had a rough night at a hot club called The Red Light District.

It was the same story on the other entertainment shows.

I was everywhere!

Suddenly my phone rang.

It was Chris.

"Jim...Are you watching TV now?" he asked slowly. I can't recall the last time he called me by my real name.

"Yes." I said.

"You know what's on?" he asked

"Uh-huh." I said, too stunned to say any more.

"This will either be the best of times for you or the worst." Chris said calmly.

Oh, brother was he right!

The next few days were touch and go. I kept as low a profile as I could. It was actually easy. Since I wasn't a club maven like Chris I wasn't in the 24/7 sights of press people. After a while, I faded into the unknown. To the general public, and to enquiring minds, Lindsay's "mystery man" remained that.

Just lucky, I guess.

Our work continued to be steady. I drifted back into my nightly routines. I didn't miss the clubs, although Chris kept trying to get me back. He dragged me out to another one, this one called "The Eagle".

The Eagle was a slightly better experience than Red Light had been. But I still felt out of my element there. Chris found two willing models for us to hang around with. I still can't remember their names. Or any other details about the club.

Not long after, I was able to split from the club. I just needed some quiet in my life right now.

I started to drive away and found one of my old homemade Pink Floyd CD's and immediately started playing it as I drove, somewhere, anywhere. Just to clear my head. But that didn't work. So I headed home and went straight to bed.

But even sleep was eluding me. I started looking for long-delayed projects to work on. In the course of this, I found a business card in my desk I'd forgotten about from some talent agency. Probably someone looking for a photo deal. I tossed it aside but suddenly noticed writing on the back.

It was a phone number and the name "Lindsay" on the top.

Well, I'll be darned. I still had the little card she'd given me when we met that night.

But calling her was a pretty dumb idea. The number probably doesn't work anymore.

There was only one way to find out.

I felt like a petrified high school kid when I called it. Too many bad memories came rushing back as I heard the phone ring.

It went to voicemail, but the voice was familiar.

"Hi, it's Lindsay, leave a message." The recording said.

I froze for a few seconds, and then hesitantly spoke;

"Uh, hi Lindsay, uh it's Jim. We, uh, met in the Burger King. I just wanted to see how you were, uh, I don't know what else to say. I'm rambling here, I know."

The next words I said came spontaneously, from where I don't know;

"Um, Smokie misses you. Bye."

And I hung up the phone. And now wished I could crawl into a hole and die.

I fell onto my couch and turned on the TV, hoping that would make me forget what I'd just done.

Apparently it did as I fell asleep.

How long I slept I don't know but I heard a car pull into my driveway and the sounds of someone getting out.

It was raining too, that's odd.

There was a knock on the door, now I didn't know what to do. I cautiously looked through the peephole.

It was someone in a grey hooded jacket, the hood was pushed back slightly and I could see a flash of red hair. It looked like a girl.

I turned on the outside light and looked through the peephole again.

"Oh, my god." I said slowly as I opened the door a crack.

It was Lindsay.

"Hi, I miss Smokie too." She said with a smile that seemed to say she missed someone more.

She came inside and shook off the raindrops from her jacket. When she took it off, she had on a white t-shirt and black jogging pants. Her hair was the same flaming red I remembered.

"There you are! Hi baby!" she saw Smokie the cat lying on a chair looking at her with curious eyes, as if he recognized her too. She crouched down and started to pet him.

She stood up and we embraced.

"Hi, Jim." She said with a smile.

"Hi, beautiful." I replied.

"I got your message and came right over, I hope it's not too late for you."

"Not at all, it's great to see you again." I said, with a big smile.

And we kissed.

All the emotions we'd felt last time came rushing back.

"Let me get you something to warm you up." I said

"Thanks. I could use that." She replied

I went and got some coffee brewing for us.

Lindsay followed me into the kitchen and stood next to me as I got the coffee going. She came up from behind and held me saying;

"I really missed you."

I turned around.

"I missed you too."

The rain was falling steadily outside as we sat and drank our coffees.

"So you're my mystery man, huh?" she said before dissolving into laughter.

"Looks like it!" I said

"I can't believe how all that came out. When I saw that story I thought it was a gag!" Lindsay said still laughing.

"Oh! You should've been here when I saw ET that night." I said between laughs.

There was a silence between us.

"Now you know what I go through everyday." She said.

I smiled slightly, she was right.

"Uh, at least there's nobody here now." I now said, with hesitation.

She smiled now, then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"It's so quiet here." She said softly, as if relieved to be here.

"Would you like to go someplace even quieter?" I boldly asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." She said smiling, knowing just what I meant.

And we immediately headed for the stairs to my bedroom.

Lindsay and I immediately began disrobing. She had on a white bra and panty set that quickly disappeared. Her body still looked as stunning as I remembered. We kissed and felt one another all over. Her body felt so soft and her reactions were definitely emotional. We hadn't even got to the bed yet, we just stood and took in each other. Lindsay reached down and began stroking my dick. Then dropped to her knees and enveloped me in her mouth. It felt so good!

She continued her lip service, then withdrew and stood up.

"I want to make this last like last time" she said

"Me too." I replied.

We went over to my king size bed and lay on it wrapping ourselves in one another. I immediately went for her tits and felt them. They were so soft and perfect, Lindsay was breathing heavily and moaning. Man, did she sound sexy!

Her fingers worked their way through my hair and she brought my head up and we deeply kissed, our tongues interweaving. She laid herself flat on the bed and opened her legs wide, revealing a perfectly smooth and hairless pussy. Not like last time when there was a small red patch on the top. I smiled at the sight of it. It still looked beautiful and inviting.

"Your turn." She said with a smile.

I gently kissed the insides of her legs as I worked my way to her love nest. Then I kissed it and my tongue felt its way around the perimeter. She was already soaking wet and tasted ever so sweet.

"Oh god!" she gasped in that raspy voice of hers.

I let my tongue flick its way inside her.

Her cries were raspy, then high pitched. She sat up slightly and balanced herself on her elbows as she watched me. I looked up a little and saw her gently caressing her nipples. Then see her tits thrust outward.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes! AHHHHHHEEEEEEE!" she screamed out in a tone that went higher and higher in octaves and emotions.

I felt her body convulse as she came on my tongue and lips. She continued to quiver and shake. Then gradually relax as her body came "back to earth" as it were.

"Oh baby...oh my...slow down honey let me catch my breath." She said.

I brought myself up from between her legs and lay beside her.

"Oh my." She said breathlessly "That was unreal!"

"Felt good to me too." I said with a smile.

"Oh, but you deserve the same." She said softly.

We lay together in bed, letting our bodies recharge.

"Oh! I've got it!" she said with a sly smile.

"What?" I was confused.

"Come on." She said.

She gathered up her clothes, then took my hand and led me back downstairs.

"Sit here." She instructed. "And close your eyes."

"OK." I said.

I heard some rustling of clothing and my stereo being turned on and her placing a CD in the player.

"OK, open your eyes." She said

I did so, and saw that Lindsay had gotten dressed and had the CD remote in her hand. She was holding it like it was some kind of magic wand.

"Ready?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, what are you doing?" I was smiling, but confused.

"You'll see." She then clicked "play" on the remote and turned her back to me.

While fluttering her fingers, a fuzzy guitar was heard. Then a wail of feedback.

She spun around as a "vroom" of sound came through the speakers and Jimi Hendrix kicked into "Foxy Lady".

She thrust her hips out in time with the music, every so often mouthing the words "foxy lady" at exactly the right moment as she bumped and grinded to the music.

And as all this was going on, she started removing bits of clothing.

First the t-shirt came off just as Jimi said "Oh...foxy lady."

And when Jimi said "you make me want to get up and scream" she pointed at me as her pants fell to the floor.

It seemed with the end of every verse, an item of clothing came off.

Then when she was naked yet again, she worked her way up to me, sitting naked in my chair that was usually my home for football games. She thrust her tits into my face and giggled.

And in the last verse of the song, Lindsay was in my face and whispered in my ear;

"Here I come baby, I'm comin' to getcha!" caressing my dick all the while.

Even over the music, I could hear her whispers clearly.

And as the song ended with Jimi running his guitar pick down the strings, Lindsay slowly dropped to the floor in sync with the music and ran her fingers through her pussy.

Inadvertently giving the song an even better ending as she looked at me, now fully aroused and said;

"Fuck me Jim, Fuck me now." She said with a smile.

As the Hendrix CD went into the next song, "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)", I made my move as I went down to the floor and my dick just slid into her, she was so wet. Her mouth opened again and she smiled widely as this new sensation was inside her. She felt so good as her pussy wrapped itself around my dick and I thrust into her, almost in tune with the music. I reached around to her back and raised her slightly off the floor so we were closer to one another. Her head was slightly limp and she looked at me with a mixture of love and lust.

"Oh god this is sooo good!" she said excitedly.

I slowed down and kissed her, then fucked her hard again, I could hear her breathing heavily and whispering in my ear, even with Hendrix blasting away.

"Oh god Jim...that's it...uh-huh...fuck me baby...fuck me baby."

I could feel my explosion building within.

"I'm gonna come Lindsay...I'm gonna come." I said just as breathlessly.

"Come inside me...come inside me!" she cried out.

And I exploded in her, she was laughing and smiling.

"Oh wow! I can feel you! Wow!" she laughed as we collapsed to the floor.

I was gasping and out of breath and I stayed on top of her as our wave of ecstasy subsided.

"Oh man...that was great!" she whispered.

I rolled off her and lay on the carpet next to her. She turned on her side and laid her head on my chest.

The slow burning blues version of "Voodoo Child" was now playing.

"Where did you learn that dance routine?" I asked with a smile.

She giggled.

"It was the only good thing I got from 'I Know Who Killed Me'." She said.

"You do it well." I said with a smile.

"Thank you." She said with a kiss and a beaming smile.

"Would you like to go up to bed?" I asked.

"Mmmm, good idea." She said, smiling.

And we walked back upstairs, she still felt incredibly soft as we held one another. We climbed into my king size bed and fell asleep, naked in each other's arms.

It was well after 9 when I turned over and could see Smokie staring at me. Last time, he woke Lindsay up with his meowing. This time, he stared at me as if saying;

"She's up, when do YOU plan on getting up?"

I could hear the shower running as I headed for the bathroom.

Lindsay was actually singing in the shower as I walked in;

"..'cause I'm a voodoo child, lord knows I'm a voooodoooo child."

"Sounds good Linds." I said

She poked her head out from behind the shower curtain.

"Hey, morning honey." She said, her long hair wet and slippery. "Could you hand me a razor?"

I reached for a new one and handed it in, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

She was laughing at my surprise.

"I need you more!" she said, still laughing.

We kissed each other deeply as the hot water splashed over us. She was a mix of soap and water, and slippery to the touch. But I didn't care. I loved caressing and squeezing her tits. My dick was already growing as I felt her. She knew it and smiled, knowing what she was doing to me. We looked deeply into one another's eyes as we embraced.

"Oh, I think you're ready for action." She said.

My hand boldly went for her pussy and it was wet to the touch.

"So are you." I said with a smile.

Lindsay smiled as well, then knelt down and took my dick into her mouth again.

Her mouth and tongue swirled around my dick as she slowly slid up and down its length over and over.

Then stood up and ran her hands down my chest, now slick with soapy water.

She turned around and leaned over showing her beautiful ass to me.

"I think you know what to do." She said with a smile.

I came up behind her and my dick slid easily into her pussy.

"Uhhhhh! Oh yeah! That's it!" she said breathlessly.

"Oh, man! You feel great!" I said impulsively.

The water made smacking sounds as my hips slapped her ass.

"Oh, god! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she cried out in that raspy voice.

I could feel yet another explosion coming.

"Oh yeah baby! I'm gonna come baby!" I said quickly.

"Come on my boobs!" she said quickly.

I pulled out and she got on her knees again and grabbed my dick as it gushed onto her tits. She took it into her mouth and I could tell she swallowed a lot. She looked up at me and opened her mouth showing her tongue and letting my come drool out.

We both laughed at how much I'd exploded onto her.

She stood up now, and taking some soap, gently lathered up my body.

It was the perfect way to bring myself down from the "quickie" we'd just had.

"Now you do me." She said.

I lathered up and gently washed her now. My hands went slowly over her tits and through her pussy. She breathed in at this feeling.

"Oh, yes...that feels good." She said softly.

We rinsed off and dried one another. We almost seemed like a real couple as we jockeyed for position at the mirror, me trying to shave, Lindsay combing her hair and brushing her teeth. It was almost comical.

Downstairs, we plunked ourselves down on the couch and flipped through the TV channels while munching on bagels and coffee. Lindsay was wearing another old t-shirt of mine with no underwear and was truly enamored with Smokie.

Like I said, it was like we were a real couple.

"I think I could get used to this." She said with a giggle.

Lindsay's phone rang and she went into the kitchen to take the call.

She came back in a few minutes later, looking somewhat disappointed.

"I gotta get going, honey." She said softly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, I've got a meeting with NBC, they want to talk to me about a series." She said, with a sigh.

"Well, that's good right?" I said.

"Yeah, I suppose." She said looking down at the floor.

I stood up and held her, she sniffled somewhat again.

"Every time I come here, I never get to really stay. I always have to run off. It's not fair to you." She said looking up at me.

"Well, I understand. You've got your life to live. We'll meet up again, Lindsay. I know we will." I reassured her.

"OK." She sighed. "I'll be OK." She said with a determined look.

She gathered up her things, then said;

"Do me one last favor." She said.

"OK, what?" I replied.

She pulled my shirt over her head, handing it back to me and now stood naked in front of me.

"Kiss my tits." She said smiling.

"OK." And I gave each a loving hold and kiss on each nipple.

"Now kiss my pussy." She said

I knelt down and kissed that beautiful shaved love nest of hers, eliciting a gasp and sigh from Lindsay. I stood up again.

Lindsay knelt down and kissed my dick, then stood up.

"That's a nice goodbye." She said with a giggle.

We went outside and kissed at her Mercedes.

"Bye baby. I'll call YOU next time." She said smiling.

She then put on her famous dark aviator glasses, and gave me a smile as we embraced.

The big Mercedes slowly pulled away and headed up the street.

I stood there for a moment, letting the morning silence take over.

And I smiled.

"The adventures continue." I said to myself.