Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHGODDDDDD!!!!!" She cried out. "OHHHMYGAWDDDD THAT FEELS GOOD!!" she cried.

It was incredibly tight and my dick was slowly going in and out. Alyssa was gasping and moaning.

"Oh god! Oh god! Damn! UH-YEAH!" she yelled.

I wanted to do something else though. I slowly pulled out. Alyssa was feeling spent too. We both slid into the water now.

"Did my ass feel good?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh yes, very good." I said as I slapped her ass.

"Oh wow, you made me come so fast. You're good!" she said with a laugh.

I was at a loss for words.

Alyssa wrapped herself around me and we let the candlelight work its magic. The wine and our amore` had exhausted me.

But not Alyssa.

She leaned in and began to whisper in my ear;

"I like the way you fucked me, Jim....It felt so hot...you like my pussy...I like your dick..."

Her hand went under the water again as she whispered.

"Oh...you've got such a nice dick...I want to see you use it again...do you have a fantasy, baby...something you want me to do?" she whispered in my ear.

There was about a million fantasies I could think of, but right now I was just trying to get a grip on what I was doing here.

Wait a minute, 'get a grip'.

That might be something.

"Um, yes I think I know what I want to do." I whispered back.

"Oh, what would you like to do? I'll do anything you want baby." She said softly as she kissed my cheek. "...anything at all."

"You were so hot on TV, I used to imagine, uh, being with you." I said hesitantly.

"Oh I know what you want to do..." she said with a smile. "Come on, let's dry ourselves off."

We got out of the tub and she reached for some big bath towels and dried me off, then had me do the same. We kissed several times in the process.

"Come on." She said leading me to her bedroom.

She had me sit on the bed and she lit more candles, giving the room the same kind of glow the bath did.

She knelt on the bed with her legs tucked under her.

"When you were watching me...did you do this?" and she reached for my dick and began stroking it.

"Did you like looking at my boobs? And imagine me being next to you like this?" she continued in a calm, reassuring voice.

My dick was responding to her touches, as you'd expect.

"I always imagined guys looking at me too...You know what I did?" she asked.

I could only shake my head.

Alyssa leaned in and whispered "I touched my boobs too...and then I reached down...and found this made me feel good too." Her hand was rubbing her pussy. "I'd be so wet, I'd have to change my underwear...but I didn't care." She continued.

"I always wanted to see a guy jerk off to me...that's sooo sexy, you know...that's when I know a guy is really into me...like you are now...I can tell you're hard aren't you?" she asked softly.

"Y-y-yes." I croaked out, my dick was acting like it was on auto-pilot.

"I'm wet now...feel it." And she guided my hand to her pussy, she was wet all right.

"I'm so wet now...you're so hard...let's jerk off baby...I want to see that dick come." She said in that tone that went between passion and lust.

I slowly began to rub one out to the fantasy that sat in front of me.

"Just like when you were younger, baby...was I on your wall? Did you dream about fucking me? Did you want to touch my boobs? Suck my boobs?" she was gasping and moaning by now. "Oh honey...I dreamed about you too...your hard dick...coming all over my boobs...I wanna jerk you off...I wanna feel your hard dick...Oh tell me when you're gonna come...tell me...tell me..." she said over and over. Her eyes were closed and her finger was buried inside her pussy.

I was trying to make all this last as long as I could, I wanted my climax to somehow match hers. I leaned in and kissed her whispering;

"It's time..."

Alyssa reached down and took my dick and lovingly jerked it off as she smiled. I exploded, sending streams of come onto her belly and her tits.

"Oh god, yes!" she screamed "Just like I wanted! Wow!" she laughed. She took droplets of come and massaged it on her nipples, smiling at me.

"Was that your fantasy?" she asked softly.

"And then some!" I said breathlessly.

"Good...I love people's fantasies." She said with a giggle.

Alyssa leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"Let's get another glass of wine." She said climbing off the bed and walking naked into the kitchen. I followed her.

We had one last glass of wine together, then dressed and she drove me home. The sun was coming up as we pulled into my driveway. She gave me one last kiss.

"Thanks for a great evening. I'll call you again sometime."

"OK, uh, thank you Alyssa." I said somewhat embarrassed, after all this time I still had no idea what to say at times like this.

She backed her car out of my driveway, then turned to me saying;

"Take care of that car, 'Mr. Hollywood'." She said with a smile as the BMW roared away.

I stood there, stunned.

I never did get to see her photo collection.

But then again, I saw quite another collection that was just as good.

"The adventures continue..." I muttered to myself as I went inside.

To be greeted by my demanding cat.

12