Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was smiling too. I couldn't believe how hot this woman was!

"Come on, do me from behind..." she said.

Jessica bent over and showed me that cute ass of hers.

"Come on baby...put that big dick in me." She said excitedly.

I got behind her and slid my dick (which she thought was big, hey, I won't argue!) into that cute ass of hers. And I fucked her like a machine. She kept up a steady stream of cries and moans throughout.

"Fuck me Jim! Fuck me! Oh, god fuck my ass!" she screamed.

And I could feel an explosion building in me.

"Jess...Jess...I'm gonna come soon...I wanna come on your tits." I said breathlessly.

"Oh yeah! Do it!" she said.

I pulled out and quickly removed the condom.

"I wanna tit fuck you." I said (Oh no, did I say that?)

"Oh, that's kinky!" she said with a laugh.

I stuck my dick between those twin peaks of hers and slid it back and forth as she pushed her tits together.

"Wow that's so fuckin' hot!" she said with a laugh. "Put it in my mouth."

I skid it far enough that her tongue could touch it. She laughed at all this.

"Oh god, Jess you are so fuckin' hot!" I was in another world, word-wise.

"You're hot too, baby!" she said with a smile. "Come on, let's see you come."

Jessica took my dick and began to jerk it. I came within seconds. Jessica laughed and smiled as she milked me for all I had, again. Jessica's tits and neck were covered in my climax.

I fell onto the bed, exhausted. She kissed me.

"That was wonderful, Jim. You're really somethin' honey!"

She looked at her cum drenched body.

"Oh, my." She said, amazed.

She slowly got up off the bed, kissed me, and went into the bathroom to clean up. I somehow found the energy to follow her a minute later.

Her bathroom was ultra-modern with mirrors on all sides. A huge Jacuzzi tub was on one side, a large shower on the other. Jessica got a washcloth and began washing the cum off her body, it looked so sexy. Then she was at the mirror brushing her golden blonde hair. "Let me clean you honey." She offered, and did the same to me. The warm water felt very stimulating. I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Oh my...you're ready to go again? Wow!" she said with a smile.

I hugged her again, her body still felt so soft.

"I'm ready to go too, honey." She said softly before kissing me.

She led me back to the bed and we lay in the middle of it, facing each other. Jessica still looked so hot as she softly kissed me.

"I'm still horny, you know." She said with a mischievous smile.

"What should we do?" I asked (suddenly realizing what a dumb question THAT was!).

"We should do this..." she said, and began to caress her tits and pussy.

I watched her, not sure what she was implying.

"Come on, you should join me. I do this a lot when I'm alone, it feels so good."

"You mean..." I asked slowly.

"Uh-huh, jerk off with me. You know you want to. Besides, I like to watch."

Jessica continued to rub her pussy and make little circles around her nipples. She smiled, knowing she was turning me, and herself, on. I couldn't help myself and started to yank on my dick as she watched.

"Mmm...that's it baby. Make yourself feel good." She said lovingly.

"Jessica, you're so hot." I said softly.

"Aw, thank you honey. You're hot too. You like my boobs?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, yes I do." I said slowly as my dick was fully hard.

"I can tell you do." She said as she continued rubbing herself. "This feels so good...I do this when I'm alone."

I was so turned by what I was seeing.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" she asked, leaning in and whispering. "Ashlee and I used to do this together."

"Really?" I replied.

"Uh-huh." She said. "She still does sometimes. Do you think she's hot too?"

"Uh, yes." I replied, it was incredible watching her.

"She's got nice boobs too. I'll tell you something else." She said slyly.

"Uh, what?" I asked.

Jessica leaned in close to me.

"I watched her fuck a guy once, it was so hot!" she whispered.

"Wow." I replied, not sure what my reaction should be.

"Yeah, it was cool, he fucked her like you fucked me. Come on, I'm so fuckin' horny."

Jessica quickened her rubbing and inserted a finger in her pussy.

"Oh yes...that feels good." She said softly.

"Jess, I just wanna fuck you again." I said.

"Oh yeah, come on." She said.

"Get on top of me." I boldly said.

"Ooooh, nice!" Jessica said with a smile

I lay on my back, she slowly sat up and climbed on top of me, taking my dick and easing it back into her pussy. She threw her head back and let out a long slow moan as it filled her again. This was incredibly hot as she began to rock herself back and forth on my dick, her tits slowly bouncing with her. It was like every Playboy fantasy coming to life.

"Oh god, yes!" She screamed out. "You're so fucking hot!"

Jessica now leaned back, her tits pointed skyward as she let out another long, slow moan that was incredibly erotic.

"Oh god baby...oh god...baby...I'm gonna come...oh god...ohhhhhyyeahhhh!" she screamed out as she climaxed. She slowed down somewhat as the wave came over her. I was still going though. I sat up and held her close to me, licking and sucking on those tits of hers like a baby, she ran her fingers through my hair and her breathing was short and sweet.

"Oh baby...baby...you're so hot...I feel so good...suck me...they're all for you..." she said softly in my ear. "Oh my god you're still hard...oh I wanna do it again."

I rolled her over onto her back and began to fuck her again, she was breathing heavily and gasping as I pounded into her with all I had left.

"Oh fuck me Jim! Fuck me!" she cried out as I pounded that Texas pussy.

"Jess...oh yeah Jess...oh yeah I'm gonna come!" I yelled.

"Oh god yes!" she screamed.

And I exploded into her again.

"Oh god I feel it! Oh my god! I feel it!" she screamed out. "It's so good!"

I was completely drained.

I collapsed onto her. A minute later I rolled off her. Jessica lay beside me, She was staring at the ceiling, her chest still heaving, and her breaths coming in short bursts.

"Oh my...wow." She said slowly. She turned over and put her head on my chest.

"Thank you, I really needed that. It's been too long." She said with that classic smile of hers.

I was too exhausted to say anything.

"Was I, uh..." I slowly asked.

"Good? Baby, you were fabulous." Jessica said with a soft kiss.

Even after all we did, she still felt incredibly soft. I wished I had the energy to do her again. But sleep was more powerful at the moment. Jessica was already lying silently next to me, her breathing now softer, as if she were already asleep. I looked over at the bedside clock, it read 2:30AM. I knew I had to be back at the hotel by 8AM, so I had some time. And I also had to get the Mercedes back in time too.

Decisions, decisions.

I think I'll sleep on it.

I felt Jessica's hot lips on my cheek as she kissed me awake.

"I think you better get that car back to Mercedes." She whispered.

"Right..." I said as I slowly awakened and sat up. Jessica was still in all her naked glory.

We went downstairs still naked (all our clothes were still in the game room). As I gathered up my clothes, I found my cellphone and sent a quick text to Chris telling him I was on my way. Jessica was upstairs in the kitchen, she looked so sexy at the counter making coffee totally naked. She was on the phone.

"Thanks, Mike...right, the car was great...I appreciate all you did, thanks again."

"Man, you look so sexy." I said.

Jessica turned and smiled at me.

"Thank you, honey." She said as she handed me my coffee in a 7-11 travel mug.

"Mike says you can leave the car at your hotel and they'll pick it up for you."

I embraced her.

"Thanks, I wish I could stay longer. I guess I have my commitments just like you." I said with hesitation.

"Oh, don't feel bad, baby. I had a wonderful time with you. You were there at just the right time. I'm gonna make sure the right people know what you did." She said confidently as she held me.

"Well, uh, thank you." I replied. I wondered what she meant by 'I'm gonna make sure the right people know what you did'.

"Here, let me give a little souvenir." She said with a smile as she handed me the panties she'd been wearing last night, they were a soft satiny type and I could still feel her wetness on them.

Jessica showed me to the door, and gave me one last kiss as she stood naked at the doorway. I got back in the Mercedes and looked back at the entrance. Jessica was still naked and waved goodbye to me.

"Well, she's not shy, that's for sure!" I said to myself as I drove away.

The Mercedes smoothly delivered me back to Dallas. I really hated to give this car up. I wish I knew a longer way back to Dallas so I could really enjoy the car. Maybe Paris was right when she said I should have a set of wheels comparable to Chris'. After all, he had a Porsche he'd loaned me when I made the trip to Calabasas and had the "encounter" with Ms. Kardashian. Perhaps it was time for me to trade up to something more befitting my new found stature.

When I arrived back at the hotel, Chris was just getting up.

"Hey man, where've you been?"

"You'd never believe me if I told you." I replied.

"I'll bet." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Do you still have the card from those girls who worked for Mercedes?" I asked.

"I might, why?"

"Oh, uh, future reference for when we get back home." I said.

Just then, Chris' phone rang and we were getting the call to be ready for departure to the next stop on the tour, New Orleans.

12