Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 30

Story Info
The Triple Threat Tour-The Conclusion.
2k words
4.66
35.5k
16
0

Part 32 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our big adventure was coming to an end. The Triple Threat Tour's last dates would be two nights at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The tour had been a huge success for all involved. Every show was a sellout, we could've easily done another run across America with the same results. Chuck was already huddling with the tour organizers about a run through Europe or Japan. Chris and I were happy we'd be able to sleep in our own beds very soon. Touring was a great time but we both knew when it was time to get off the carnival ride.

The first night was filled with special guests backstage and onstage. Rhianna brought Justin Timberlake up for her song "Rehab" to the requisite screams from the crowd. Justin was with Jessica Biel and we were privileged to get a photo of all three backstage for her website. Jessica was friendly and quite pretty, she'd seen our work elsewhere and Chris immediately slipped his business card to her and Justin.

"Always working an angle..." I said to him.

Rhianna's boyfriend Chris Brown turned up, so any rendezvous with her was now unlikely. He was cordial toward us, but I quickly reasoned that keeping my distance was best. Anyway, we had a job to do. Rhianna still gave me a smile every so often. She'd certainly remember the fun we'd had together. It was one reason she wanted me on the tour in the first place.

Throughout the tour, we'd had very little contact with Beyonce'. From the beginning we'd kept our distance from her, she had a cotillion of fierce looking bodyguards around her at all times, and a husband who seemed very stand-offish towards us. At the first night's show, Beyonce' surprised the crowd by bringing up the members of Destiny's Child for a surprise encore of "Bootylicious" and then called us in for post-show photos. Rhianna looked stunned to be in the same room with them. The Tigress girls were uncharacteristically silent; the giggles were nowhere to be found. As we snapped photos, Beyonce' surprised me;

"Hey, I've seen you at every show with Rhianna. What's your name honey?"

"Uh, Jim... I've been doing the photos for Rhianna and Tigress." I said hesitantly.

"Well, you guys should do my photos too." She said.

"Thanks, I'll tell my boss that." I replied.

"You mean you're not the boss?" she asked, surprised.

"No, I just work for that guy." I said pointing at Chris, who sheepishly waved. I think he felt the same way I did; 'she's talking to us?'

"You guys do a great job, thanks for everything!" she said as she was hustled out by her guards.

Chris and I just looked at each other, stunned.

"Gee, we just had our encounter with the queen." I said.

"Maybe she's been on tour too long." Chris said sarcastically.

Chuck then bounced into the room.

"Wow! Can you believe that! What a lady, huh?" he said with his usual enthusiasm. "Don't go too far guys, we've been invited to an end of tour party, let's go!"

So much for sleeping in my own bed tonight, I thought.

The after party was held at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where everything had started. Chris and I felt good knowing that we'd accomplished something big like this. We were big time now, we'd been the lead photographers on the biggest tour of the year. The photos we took were being seen worldwide, not just on the website of a band. It felt good to kick back and enjoy what we'd accomplished.

And it was about to get better.

I was talking to some of Tigress' backing band when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey there gorgeous, Come here often?"

It was Hilary Duff.

"Well, only when I don't have a camera with me." I replied.

We both laughed and hugged.

"How're 'ya darlin'?" I said.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you guys, getting this tour and all. It was a great show." She said happily.

"Hey, thank them, they made it all worth it." I said pointing to Tigress and their band members who were schmoozing with Ryan Seacrest among others. "We were just the hired guns every night."

"So where do you go from here?" she asked as we got drinks.

"Home, thank god! It's been so long since I saw my own bed." I said with relief.

"Hmm...that sounds good." She said wrapping her arm around mine and giving me a smile and wink.

Her eyes clearly said it all.

"Something tells me you have ideas along that line." I said.

"Well, you saw mine...so...let's see yours." She said very sexily before dissolving into giggles.

"OK, OK we'll do that." I replied.

We found our way to Hilary's convertible and drove off into the LA night. When we arrived at my condo, I had to take a deep breath. I was back home, and even better, I had someone come home with me.

We stumbled into my place leaving the luggage at the door. Up until now, I'd only heard music on my IPod, it was nice but I immediately went to my computer and its vast music files. I'd waited a long time to hear music of my own choosing on a big system, man it felt good! Hilary looked around my place while I checked to see if everything was still where I left it. She was unknowingly swaying in tune with my classic rock tunes

"This is such a cool place." She said.

"Yeah, it's rather nice." I replied from the kitchen.

I turned and there she was, immediately giving me a big kiss.

"I really missed you Jim." She said lovingly.

"I missed you too." I said in return.

We kissed long and lovingly.

Hilary felt so good, her body still as soft as I remembered. My hands went down to her cute, denim clad ass. Her hands drifted to my crotch. I could feel my zipper coming down, then a hand reaching inside my pants. I relaxed and let her hands do their magic. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Welcome home, honey." She said with a sexy look as my dick came out of my khaki Dockers.

"Good to be home." I said in response.

She smiled widely as she held my dick in her hands and began caressing it. I got my courage up and reached for the sides of her shirt and began to slowly pull it up and over her head. She had on a pink push up bra that really displayed her tits. Hilary did the same with my shirt, running her hands down my chest. We stared into each others' eyes and kissed again. I was so nervous as I held her.

"Please touch my boobs." She said softly.

"Okay." I croaked out.

The bra's material must've been silk because she felt incredibly soft to the touch. Hilary unsnapped her jeans and I saw them slide down revealing matching pink satin panties. She unbuckled my pants and slid them down. I was naked in front of her now. She took a step back and looked at me.

"Oh my god...how do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful, very girly-girl." I said.

Hilary laughed, and then with a sexy look, slowly unsnapped the front of her bra. Her tits fell free. They still looked cute with their pink nipples. She did a little topless pose for me. She then turned around and pulled her panties down and gave me a great look at her ass. My dick was rock hard now and it was tough not to jerk off at the beautiful sight before me. Especially when she turned again and I saw her in all her naked beauty. She was totally shaved like last time.

"You wanna do it here?" I asked.

"Um, let's go to your bedroom." She said. I could still sense some hesitation on her part.

"That's fine." I replied. I held my hand out to her as we embraced and walked upstairs. I laid her on the bed and we kissed one another all over. Hilary had made her way down to my dick and held its hardness in her hands.

"Wow...so nice." She said with a smile.

It then disappeared into her mouth. Her head moved all up and down it, I could feel her tongue working its magic too. She came off my dick and started to jerk it up and down.

"I want this nice and ready for me." She said with a sly smile.

"Oh, it will be..." I said, hoping I didn't explode right there.

"Good...'cause I wanna fuck." She now said.

Hilary came back up to me and we kissed, long and lovingly. She smelled so pretty.

She now lay on her back, legs open wide. I found a Trojan and quickly got it on, I almost didn't want to. Hilary looked so beautiful lying there, her legs casually spread, and she was rubbing herself in anticipation of me.

"I know you like watching this, I like it too." She said smiling.

We were ready for one another now.

I got on top of her, looked into her wide , smiling eyes and slid my dick into her, She breathed in just slightly, then let out a little "oh" as she felt me fully inside her. I kissed her cheek and she smiled, I could tell she was just as turned on as me. I slowly began to fuck her, holding her close to me as I slowly went in and out of her. She was breathing heavily with little "oh's" every few seconds that were so sexy. I'd lean in close and kiss her deeply, she responded the same way. I quickened my pace and she responded with even more moans, she was so turned on and hot. Her tits looked so cute and I started to lick and suck on her nipples while still fucking her, she let loose a series of "oh my god's!" in response.

"Baby...let's slow it down a bit." She said softly.

"Okay." I said.

"You feel so good inside me." She said smiling.

"I love it too, you look so pretty." I whispered as we kissed. Her arms were wrapped around me tight.

I rolled off of Hilary and she turned on her side, her back to me.

"Do me this way." She said softly.

I got up close to that cute ass and worked my dick back inside her. It felt so nice this way and I resumed my pace. I held her tits in my hand as I fucked her.

"Baby...oh yes...I like this...ohhh..." she was enjoying this. I worked my hand down to her pussy and felt its wetness. Hilary was gasping now as we fucked. It was so erotic hearing her, it encouraged me to do more.

"Hil...oh my god...baby I'm gonna come!" I said as I unloaded into her with all I had.

Hilary let out a scream of ecstasy as I came. As my climax ended, we relaxed and held each other. It was so quiet in the room now, only our breathing could soon be heard.

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was good to be home again.

As the morning came, I looked over at Hilary asleep next to me. It was like when we first met in London, only this time I wasn't leaving in a hurry to catch a train that turned out to be a rented bus. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I heard her breathe in and she turned over and smiled.

"Hey, good morning." She whispered.

"Good morning to you." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"This bed feels so nice." She said.

"Well, it's because you're in it." I replied.

She smiled in response.

Against the white sheets, her naked body looked incredibly sexy. And the sunlight streaming into my room only added to it. We fell back to sleep holding each other.

Like I said, it was good to be home again.