Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimmie....oh yessss...." She said in a slow and sexy tone "Oh god Jim...oh my god this is incredible!"

"Mmmm...Oh A, you taste so gooood." Kim replied.

I wasn't pounding Adrienne's pussy by any means. This was a slow fucking I wanted to experience. I leaned down and kissed Adrienne and then Kim.

"My turn, Jim..." Kim said.

I slowly withdrew from Adrienne's pussy, still hard, and my dick seem to glisten with her pussy juices. Kim slowly pushed me onto my back and began to position herself over my dick. As she lowered herself onto it, her head slowly went back as I entered her.

"Ohhhhhhyesssssssss....." she said.

Adrienne was lying back and watching, her legs still sprawled open, her pussy still looked inviting. She slowly sat up and crawled over to us and kissed me as Kim began to rock herself on my dick, her big tits looking so hot. Adrienne's hands were softly rubbing my chest as she whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm....so nice Jim..." she said.

Kim wasn't quite as vocal, she made up for it by her movements and how she casually caressed her tits, she knew it turned me on, especially when she smiled at us. Adrienne now moved behind Kim and held her tits from behind and kissed her neck the same way I had earlier. Then they shared an equally hot liplock of their own.

"Oh baby...mmmmm...oh yes." Kim said with mucho sexiness!

Seeing these 2 beauties was too much for me.

"Kim...baby gonna...gonna...oh god!" I yelled and I exploded into Kim's pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Kim yelled out. "Oh my god he's coming inside me!!"

Adrienne leaned down and kissed me ever so lovingly, Kim did the same and both girls lay down on either side of me. Kim's left leg was wrapped around mine

Wow, what a feeling.

Adrienne looked at my softening dick and lightly caressed it.

"That was wonderful, Jim...Kim was so right about you." She said.

I turned and looked at the lovely Ms. Kardashian, who smiled that famous smile of hers.

"That's why he's Hollywood Jim." She now said.

The two girls giggled in response.

I could only roll my eyes and wonder how I'd gotten here.

I guess 'cause I'm "Hollywood Jim".

We all fell asleep quickly, wrapped in each other.

I wasn't sure how long I slept, but I could feel Adrienne whispering in my ear.

"Jim...baby?"

"Hmmmm....yes?" I said, slowly coming awake.

"C'mon, Let's do something." She whispered.

"Like what?"

Adrienne smiled; I knew what was on her mind!

She took my hand and we slowly got up from the bed, I heard Kim breathe in and turn over. We were both naked, obviously, and Adrienne softly took my hand and led me to my bathroom. We immediately began to kiss and her dark skin felt so lovely, (I should mention the power had come back on by now and I could really see her light brown skin in the light, her small nipples a slightly darker shade). Our hands began to caress each other's bodies, but we felt a kind of stickiness too.

"I think we should clean up." Adrienne now said.

"Good idea."

I reached over and turned on my shower, Adrienne checked herself out in the mirror, her ass looked very nice. Once the water seemed hot enough, Adrienne and I stepped in.

"Oh, you've got a nice shower Jim." She said as we kissed "We'll have lots of room." Her hands were rubbing the water into my chest, and getting me hard again in the process.

"Thanks, you look so pretty now." I somehow said. My hands were caressing her tits, they weren't as big as Kim's but felt like nice handfuls. Adrienne's hand now drifted down to my ever-growing dick.

"Oh wow...does...does it always get this big?" she asked with a tone of wonderment in her voice.

"Um, only with the right person touching it." I replied.

"Very nice..." she said with a sexy smile.

I got some soap and we began to lather it over one another. My hands slowly traced the soapy curves of Adrienne's body, and she began to shudder the more I did it. I wasn't trying to tease her by any means, just wanted the moment to last, as always.

"Oh Jim....oh my!" she said between shudders and soft moans.

I was very hard now, and Adrienne's hand now got my dick soapy and it was slick from her caressing it. I now began to rub her pussy and she was moaning even more.

"Oh...ohmygodddd..." she moaned "Soooo good...oh yesssss..."

We now kissed deeply as an orgasm apparently came over her, her legs seemed like rubber and she slowly kneeled down.

"Oh, Jim....I want this....I want it now."

Adrienne washed off my dick, then looked up at me.

"So nice..." she said looking up at me as her tongue came out and began to lick my dick before it disappeared into her mouth.

Wow, she felt good!

Adrienne's head began to bob up and down on it, it felt incredible seeing her lips envelop my dick.

"Wow...you're big Jim!" She said with a giggle.

"You're big too..." I said with a smirk as I looked down at her big tits.

"Oh yeah? I got 'em from my Mama..." She pushed them together around my dick.

"Mamasita...." She said with that Latin sexiness she had in abundance before giggling even more.

She stood up and we kissed some more as the water made things even steamier.

"Oh wow...this is sooo hot!" she said "I never showered with a guy before."

"What do you think so far?"

"I like it!" she said with a big smile

My hands were caressing her nice ass and she knew what I had in mind. We looked at each other and she nodded, then she turned around.

I could see a tattoo on her ass cheek.

"What's with the inkart?"

"Oh, it's a Puerto Rican flag, like it?"

"Very nice...can I kiss it?"

"Kiss my ass, baby!" she said playfully

How could I resist? My kiss made her giggle even more

I stood now and held her hips, my dick knew exactly where to go and I slowly pushed into her pussy.

"Oh god...YES!" she cried out "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me Jim....fuck me!"

I began to fuck her good, she was hot! My hips were slapping into her ass making the water splash off it. I reached down to hold her tits as we fucked and she knew I liked holding them.

"Oh yes Jim....uh-huh! Fuck me baby...fuck me."

I was doing her faster now

"Oh god...oh god...oh god...OH GODDDDDD!" she cried out before slowing herself down.

"Oh yeah Jim...wow..." she said somewhat breathlessly. "Come on...I wanna make you cum now."

Adrienne kneeled down again and took my dick in her hands and began to jerk it.

"I wanna give you a Latina jerk-off...ever had one?" she said

"Never even heard of one." I said

"You'll like it, baby."

Adrienne began to jerk my dick, then rub it on her big tits, all the while talking in Spanish.

"Oh yes baby... haga el coño tan mojó." She said in a sexy voice

"What's that mean?" I felt so silly asking for a translation at this time.

"It means...make my pussy wet...oh yes baby... venga en mi bebé grande de tetas...that means come on my big boobs baby."

She sure didn't have to say that twice!

I could really feel my explosion coming fast, and she could tell too.

"Venga en mi bebé grande de tetas...come on... venga en mi bebé grande de tetas!"

I exploded onto Adrienne's tits.

"Yeah! Muy bueno! Wow! Look at that...all over them!" she said with giddy excitement as she milked every drop out of me onto her tits.

Once I'd exhausted myself, she stood up and we kissed again.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower, she felt nice even with a towel around her.

Kim now appeared at the doorway.

"I think you two better get a room of your own!" she joked.

We all laughed.

"Jim and I had some fun, he's wonderful, Kim." She said as she held me close.

"I told you he would be, we need to get going."

It seemed a shame to end things like this, but they had to be on their way.

"So we'll get together again soon, Jim. I know A wants to see you again, right, baby?"

"Oh yes...just what I needed." Adrienne said.

"Just what I needed too." Kim said.

As they drove away in Kim's Bentley, I couldn't help but wonder how I got here. And then I remembered, it's 'cause I'm "Hollywood Jim".

12