Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh….god! That was great!” she said with joy.
Now it was Sophie who floated to me.
“Hey baby…” she said in a very sexy voice before kissing me. “You should come over here.
Sophie led me to the steps and as the water became shallow, my hardness could be seen by Pixie. She covered her mouth as she saw my dick in all its glory.
“Oh...my god.” She said in a mix of embarrassment and desire.
“Isn’t he lovely?” Sophie said as she held me close and held my dick “he’s really something!” she giggled.
Beth was nearby treading water and watching.
Sophie looked at me and we kissed, then she slowly knelt down in the water.
“Pretty…” she said while looking up at me.
Sophie’s tongue began to softly touch my head, then she began to swirl it around the mushroom-like head.
“Big ice cream cone?” Pixie asked while watching us.
“The best.” Sophie replied before my dick slid into her mouth.
“Hey Jim…” Pixie said
I looked up and Pixie had stood up in the water, giving me a look at her in all her naked glory.

Pixie Lott’s tits were beautiful, with nice large pink nipples. She cupped her tits very seductively. Her pussy was totally bare, she had pussy lips that seemed like a blossoming flower as she ran her fingers through it.
“How do I look, luv?” she asked with a bit of a pout on her face.
“Wow…very…nice…” I could barely talk, Sophie had inhaled my dick and I felt it touch what seemed like the back of her throat, complete with smacking sounds.
“I like it too.” I heard Beth say as she walked through the water.
Pixie giggled as she saw Beth’s just as lovely naked body. Beth kissed me on the cheek while she watched her sister sucking my dick. I could tell she was very turned on by this, as well as seeing Pixie naked before her. She was moaning softly and grinding her hips against me. I turned and we kissed very sexy, with lots of tongue.
“Where’d your sister learn to suck?”
“Where do you think, hun?” she replied with a smile.
I smiled too as I looked down at Sophie.
“Oh fuck, baby I’m so horny now.” She said lustfully as she now stood and both sisters kissed me.
“My turn…” Pixie said as she waded into the water. Beth and Sophie looked on with anticipation as she held my dick, then they moved to the sides of the pool. Pixie gave me a quick kiss then began her own oral pleasure of my dick. She seemed to use a lot of spit instead of tongue, probably inexperience on her part. But I felt my head go back in ecstasy. When I looked back, I saw Beth lying back on the poolside, legs spread and her fingers apparently deep inside her. Beth turned to look at me and gave a sexy leer to me, complete with a sexy licking of her lips. Sophie was gently rubbing her pussy and smiling as she watched Pixie suck my dick. Her hand was gently rubbing it. She came off me and looked up;

“How does that feel baby?” she asked
“Great.” I replied, somewhat breathlessly
“I haven’t done this too many times.” She added.
“You’re doing it g-great.”
“Sweet man…” she said as she resumed her lip service.

Beth and Sophie were enjoying all they saw, Beth was now gasping and moaning.
“Uh-huh…ohhhhhyessss.” She moaned.
“I think you made her cum Jim!” Sophie said with a big smile
“Oh fuck yeah!” Beth said.
“You’re quite a man, Jim” Pixie said as she now stood and we kissed, I felt her gorgeous tits and she was now moaning as my hand went down to her pussy and slowly inserted a finger.
“Come over here.” I said as I guided her to the poolside.
Beth and Sophie seemed to know what I was doing, they moved over and I had Pixie sit on the edge and she spread her legs, almost instinctively.
“Oh my…” she said with a soft voice.
Pixie Lott’s legs were spread and I now knelt down to kiss her sweet pussy. Beth and Sophie were on either side of her. Beth kissed her cheek, then moved down her neck, all the while her hand was caressing her tits. Sophie watched and continued to rub and finger her pussy. Then Beth and Pixie kissed, I could see their tongues touching. My lips were on Pixie’s pussy lips, they were soaking from her fingers, she tasted so sweet as I my tongue penetrated her. I could hear Beth and Pixie’s moans and words of lust as I licked her.
“Lick her Jim…oh yeah…lick her.”
“Oh god…oh baby…huh…oh god yes…” Pixie’s voice was a sexy cry now as I licked her and touched her clit with my tongue.
“Let him lick you babe…he’s sooo good…lick her…” I heard Beth saying just as lustfully “Mmmm your tits taste good…”
I now felt someone next to me, it was Sophie.
“My turn.” She said.
I moved over and Sophie looked at her pop idol’s pussy close-up.
“Pixie’s pretty pussy.” She said to me with a giggle before giving it a gentle kiss.
I smiled in response.
Beth kissed Pixie’s cheek.
“My sister’s gonna lick you now Pixie…she’s good too.”
“How do you know?” she replied
“Mmmm…experience.” Beth replied before kissing Pixie again
Man, just hearing that was a turn on for me!
Sophie eagerly kissed and licked her pussy, making Pixie’s chest heave upwards and little gasps and cries come from her. Beth continued to caress and hold her as Sophie worked her magic on her.
I knew I should do something as well. I made my way to Sophie’s cute ass, I could see Beth looking at me, her eyes widening.
I gingerly felt her soft ass and stroked my dick on it and let it slowly slide inside her pussy. Sophie groaned as I penetrated her, making Pixie moan even more knowing that there was even more going on and she was seeing and feeling it all.
“Oh yeah Jim…oh god yeah!” Sophie said quickly as her head lifted up from Pixie’s pussy momentarily.
I was sliding in and out of Sophie and she felt so hot and tight, I gripped her hips and really took command of her as the water splashed around us. Beth was fingering herself again as she watched.
“Oh god…gonna cum…oh god!” I heard Pixie cry, then her hips thrust forward and her back arched.
“Yeah, Jim…fuck me baby…oh god yeah!” Sophie moaned “Oh yeah baby…do it!”
I was really fucking her hard, and as good as this was, I really wanted to do Pixie, she had been such a sexy presence all night. I pulled Sophie up into a standing position and kissed her neck.
“Baby…do Pixie now…fuck her like you fucked me.” She whispered.
I pulled out of Sophie and went over to Pixie, who was laying back on the concrete, being softly kissed by Beth as he legs dangled in the water making soft ripples. I gently took her hand and slowly pulled her up. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.
“Mmmmm….this is lovely.” She said as we kissed.
“Jim’s gonna make it even better, aren’t you baby?” Beth said.
“I’ll sure try.” I said.
“With that, I’ll bet he will!” Pixie said as she looked at my still hard dick
Pixie kept her legs spread and looked at me.
“Come on luv…do me.” She said with a sexy smile.
Beth and Sophie both looked on with eager anticipation as I moved in close to her. My dick slid ever so nicely into her pussy and it was so warm and tight. Pixie let out a long slow moan as I entered her. Sophie moved over and resumed licking and sucking her tits. I was making her tits bounce as I rammed into her, she was amazing to fuck.
“Oh god yeah! Fuck my pussy…fuck me good….oh god, yes!” she cried out, her voice echoing on the walls “Uh oh…uh oh…uh oh!”
I looked down and saw my dick sliding into her bare pussy, wow did it look good, if I do say so myself. Beth was rubbing herself as we fucked and all the girls were making sounds of pleasure as I fucked the English pop star.
“Does he feel good, Pixie?” Sophie asked between licks
“Oh god…so good” Pixie gasped “He’s perfect.”
Sophie and Pixie kissed as I continued to fuck her, Beth was lost in her own world as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy, I so wanted to fuck her now. Pixie’s moans had changed to cries and gasps as she neared climax and her pussy seemed to grow tighter the more she climaxed. Her back arched again and her head went back. Sophie held her and they kissed softly. I pulled out of Pixie and kissed them both.
“I think your sister needs me now.” I boldly said
Beth turned to look at us and smiled contentedly.
“Oh yeah…feel so good now.” She said.
I climbed up onto the poolside and lay on my back. The girls joined me and watched as Beth sat up then swung her leg over to be on top of me. My dick was still rock-hard and they positioned it while Beth slowly sat down on it. It looked even hotter going into her pussy and Beth let out an equally sexy moan as it went in.
“He’s really good Sophie.” Pixie said.
“Mmmm…you bet.” She replied.
Beth now began to rock back and forth on me as Pixie licked her tits and Sophie kissed me, her tongue was so hot and wet. I’m not sure how much energy I had left in me, I certainly wanted this to last. Beth was too far gone to make anything last, she already seemed on the verge of coming.
“Oh god, Jim! Oh god!” she screamed out.
“Make her cum Jim!” Sophie said excitedly “Watch her Pixie!”
Beth sat up slightly and a gusher of cum blasted out of her, making the girls gasp.
“Oh my god! I’ve never seen that!” Pixie said with a big smile
“Isn’t it cool?” Sophie said as she rubbed her sister’s pussy.
“Wow! Amazing!”
Beth was still gasping as she continued to rock on my dick.
“I wanna cum again…make me cum…” she gasped.
I did my best to thrust into her as she bounced on my dick, her knees probably hurt from the concrete. Pixie began to rub Beth’s pussy as she rocked on me, we were all about to explode, it seemed.
“Fuck me Jim…oh god fuck me!” Beth cried
“Oh yeah…gonna cum Beth!” I now said “I’m gonna cum!”
Beth sat up again, another gusher came out of her and I gushed as well, making everybody gasp and moan. Sophie started to jerk my dick and I felt like every bit of me was coming out. Pixie jerked me too and licked me as well. Beth was completely spent. Sophie and Pixie were probably still ready for more.
“Wow, Jim…that was amazing.” Sophie said as we kissed.
“You’re quite a man, babe.” Pixie said with an equally sweet kiss.
“I think we’d better get back, I can’t believe we got away with all this.” Sophie said as she slowly stood and went back for her clothes and Beth’s. Beth slowly sat up now.
“God, I feel like I’ve been at an orgy.” Beth said, making us all laugh in response.

We quickly dressed and snuck out of the pool area as silently as we could. I looked at my watch and the time was close to 4 AM. Pixie kissed me and the girls goodbye and we made sure to exchange phone numbers. Beth and Sophie somehow found the energy to walk to their car with me, although I drove home, they were completely exhausted.
I sure was lucky Sophie’s car had a GPS unit. And that I remembered they drive on the left side of the road there.
Beth’s place was quiet when we arrived home, I remembered that Jennifer was away for the weekend with friends of hers. Didn’t matter to me, we all just wanted to get to bed.

Two days later “Days of Rage” wrapped production. There was a big party for the cast and crew. Jennifer was the center of attention, appropriately, so I was grateful for the few minutes we got to chat before she left to catch her flight back to California. My flight would leave in the morning, so I wanted to make it an early night. Beth had the same idea, she had to start post production work at the studio so she’d be tied up with that. Chris was gonna take a night flight home so he had already left.

I was awakened by my cellphone buzzing on the bedside table. Before I could even say a groggy “hello” I could hear Marty’s voice screaming at me.
“Are you outta your fucking mind!!!” he screamed
“Wh-what are you talking about?” I replied sleepily
“You read the papers? You’re all over the front pages!”
“Huh?”
“The Sun has it in big headlines…‘Pixie’s Poolside Sex Romp’! The News of the World says ‘Pop Star’s Hotel Orgy’! Another one is calling her ‘Pixie Shag-a-Lott’. Guess who was part of all this?”
“Marty, I don’t know what you’re talking about!”
“You and Pixie Lott, that’s who! All I know is she was last seen talking to you and 2 other girls at the party, then she disappears and was caught on hotel surveillance cameras going into the pool, which was closed, and having a midnight swim with several parties, all unclothed! I wonder who the guy with her was?” he yelled.
“Hey, how do you know it was me? Who says it wasn’t Chris? Or you for that matter?”
Judging by the silence on the other end I knew I had him. Chris certainly got around with the ladies but it was well-known that Marty was an ultimate skirt chaser. Rumor was he’d had flings with both girls in Tigress as well as the sister of one of them. And he probably would’ve gone after Rihanna if she wasn’t (unofficially) with me already.
“I told you not to fuck with the merchandise and now I’m ordering you…don’t fuck with the merchandise!” he said before slamming the phone down.
I immediately got dressed and ran out to get a newspaper.
Marty was right, it seemed like every British tabloid had Pixie on the cover and the same gossipy headlines Marty had read me but whatever photo evidence they had didn’t show Pixie, me or the girls clearly enough. And the article seemed to wildly exaggerate what we’d done. The more I thought about it, this seemed just like the video footage of me and Lindsay Lohan when we’d met at the Burger King.
My phone buzzed again. I hesitantly took it out of my pocket, but then put it back in. I didn’t need to hear Marty scream at me again. For all I know he’d probably tell me what was on CNN, Fox News, BBC, ITN, etc.

I went back and started packing up for my flight.

Beth and Sophie drove me to the airport, they were both quiet. Maybe because they were still trying to comprehend all we’d done the night before. As we went into the departures area, they both gave me a sweet kiss and hug goodbye.
“You gonna come back soon, luv?” Beth asked with a sly smile.
“Oh, gee…I dunno.” I said with my eyes rolled skyward.
Sophie playfully slugged me in the chest.
“Next time, we do all this at my place.” I said
“You bet!” they both said as they kissed me again.

I headed for the gate to board my flight. London had been quite an experience all over again. I hated to leave, I always felt I didn’t do the city the way I wanted to. Oh well, there’s always next time.

I boarded the plane and made my way to my seat. My phone had been buzzing on and off all day, but I ignored it. After it buzzed again, I shut it off. I pulled out my IPod, hit the random play feature and reached for a newspaper. Just as I started to read it, my seatmate joined me.
“Gonna read about yourself?” a female voice said.
I turned and my eyes nearly jumped out of my skull.
It was Pixie Lott.
“I tried to call you earlier, you know. Wanted to tell you we’d be flying to L.A. together.”
So that’s what all the phone calls were, rats!
“Oh, um…sorry.” I replied “I thought it might be Marty.”
“Aw, don’t worry about it, luv.” She said sweetly as she touched my hand, her smile just oozed sexy. “We’ve got lots of time.”

And into the clear blue skies we flew.

12