Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for more?" I asked

"Oh yeah." She said with a sly smile "...oh yesssss..."

She pulled herself up and turned around so her head was on the pillows, legs spread wide. I got on top of her and my dick slid effortlessly into her pussy. She didn't gasp or moan when I entered her, just a satisfied smile came over he face.

"Ohhhhhh...fuck me Jim...you've got it..." she said softly

Sharon felt beautiful as I began to fuck her, her pussy wrapped around my dick. My arms went around her back and I pulled her closer so we could kiss as we fucked. Sharon's fingers started to dig into my back as we kissed.

"Uh-huh baby...do me...do me baby...oh yesss...oh yeah..." she moaned

Her voice was so seductive.

I slowed down and lay atop her, letting her feel my dick fully inside her. But I couldn't stay still, I knew I wanted her more, wanted to feel this blonde beauty, send her over the edge.

Go for it, Jim.

I fucked her harder now, the bed began shaking, the headboard hitting the wall.

"Yeah baby! Oh god yeah!" she cried out "Oh...oh...oh...oh!"

Her breaths became even more rapid

"Oh GOD! UH-HUH! YESSSSSSS....OHGGGGODDDDDDD....!!!"

That now sent me over the edge and with a final thrust, I came inside her.

We were both exhausted, our breaths sounding like marathon runners. Sharon's eyes were closed then they slowly opened.

I kissed her softly on her lips.

"Wow...you feel so good." She said.

"It was...incredible." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

I rolled off her and she lay with her head on my chest.

"Oh, I can feel your heart beating." She said

I could only smile in response.

We were now lost in the silence of our room.

She sat up slightly so I could see her face.

"So, how'd you like fucking a soap star?" she said with a smile.

"Tune in tomorrow, maybe I'll find out."

We both laughed.

"It was fun, this was sort of a fantasy for me." She said

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. I always wanted to do something like this, meet a guy and end up in a hotel for an afternoon. They do it on my show, why not in real life?"

"That makes sense."

"I just hope there aren't any paparazzi waiting for us outside."

Sharon reached down for my wrist to check the time.

"Mmmm...I need to get going." She said

"Going?" I asked, stunned she'd want to leave so quickly.

Sharon's lovely naked body got out of the bed and went back to the bathroom to get her clothes.

"Yep, my boyfriend is gonna wonder where I was with his car."

"Wait a minute! I thought you said it was your Dad's?"

"No, it's his." She said as she came out of the bathroom and was putting her shirt back on "He let me borrow it today."

She brushed her hair in the room's mirror. When she was sufficiently pretty again, she reached into her purse for a small piece of paper and a pen.

"This really is a soap opera." I said, still trying to comprehend how things had changed so suddenly.

"Looks like you were the star of it, huh?" she said with a smile as she turned around and leaned against the dresser. "...In a hotel, with your mistress."

I smiled at her now, this whole afternoon had been bizarre to say the least.

Sharon walked over and handed me a slip of paper.

"Call me, next time we'll play at your place." She said

She gave me a soft and lovely kiss.

"I loved this, I wanna do it again." She said softly.

I got a last, lovely look at that ass before she walked out the door and into the late afternoon.

Did I feel used? Well, not so much.

Did I want to see her again?

Absolutely.

12