Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek led me upstairs to a private dining room that over looked the club stage where a good chicken meal was waiting for us, it was a house specialty I eagerly dug into.

"So what's your take on everything?" he asked as he sipped a Jack and water.

I took a deep breath.

"All I know is Roger showed up on New Years morning and turned everything upside down for me."

"That seems about right."

"Apparently Chris and Marty had some words and somebody took a swing at the other."

"Anyone drunk?"

"Maybe, Chris was probably loaded when I saw him and he had the girls in Tigress with him too. I think he was using them to get back at Marty.

"For what?" Derek asked, confused

"Ah, the whole Dark Hills mess." I said wearily "I never thought one film job could cause some much shit between everybody."

Derek nodded.

"And it wasn't even a GOOD film, either!" I added, my voice rising in tone. "Now, I gotta make some big decisions on our future."

"East Coast?" Derek asked

"How did you know?"

"I kinda figured that was gonna come up somehow."

"Did Chris talk about it with you?" I asked

"Not directly, but I knew Chuck Tyler was in town, and he'd have to have a good reason to come here, I almost banned him from the place years ago. I'd heard his company was on the prowl."

That was news to me.

Just then I heard a female voice onstage below us.

"Ah, there's our star." Derek said

She had thick brunette hair and wore a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans, a grey fleece jacket topped things off. She gave instructions to the band and they kicked into a version of Taylor Swift's "You Belong To Me".

"Hey, she's not bad." I said "Who is that?"

"Selena Gomez. She's doing a private soiree here. It's a big tie-in with her movie premiere tonight."

"Another coup for the Eagle, huh?"

"You bet." He said as he stood up "I gotta make some phone calls, see you in a bit."

I watched Selena and her band, she sounded so confident with each song.

I saw her look up at me in the balcony and wave, I waved back.

After 2 more songs, she sounded happy with everything.

"Alright!" she said exuberantly "Let's do it like this when everybody's here."

She trotted off the stage with 2 assistants following.

"Like what you see?" Derek said as he rejoined me

"She's pretty good, she's performing at her own party?"

"Yeah, kinda odd, but it is her film." He said with a shrug.

"What film is it anyway?"

"Monte Carlo. She's in it with the chick from Gossip Girl..."

"Blake Lively?" I asked, stunned

"No, no, the other one on the show."

"Oh, her!" I said

The "other one" was Blake's co-star Leighton Meester.

Not much later, a crowd started to gather inside the club. I walked to the back of the upper deck where a huge window looked out onto the streets below. I could see more people gathered outside the club along with flashing lights from cameras and spotlights. Derek quickly came up the stairs heading for his private office.

"I need a drink!" he said desperately "I can't even get to my office, have to take the roundabout route. It's been awhile since we had an event like this."

"Oh, come on, it's like riding a bike." I said, and then added "isn't it?"

"This isn't your bike!" he said as he dashed off to his office

I think I'll just lie low, like he said.

My curiosity got the better of me and I went downstairs into the thick of things. It was definitely a mob scene of people at the bar, tables, everywhere. In the midst of this, I turned and saw our old director friend John McDonald from "Dreamer".

"Hey! Mr. McDonald!" I called

He turned.

"Well, Mr. Camera guy." He said "It's been a long time."

"Yes, I think the last time was at your wife's art sale."

He chuckled

"Ex-wife's art sale." He said correcting me.

We both nodded and simultaneously said "Ohhh."

"So what brings you here tonight?" he then said

"Derek's a friend and, well, uh..."

"Yes...I heard about your partner." He said slowly "...very tragic."

I could only nod a response. John then took me aside.

"Look, I know it's a little premature to think about this, but you two had a great operation going, you might say otherwise, but you did. And you should do whatever you can to keep it going, this town needs people like you."

I was speechless.

"Keep that in mind, my friend." He said as he patted my shoulder and went off to talk to someone at the bar.

Maybe I was the one who desperately needed a drink after hearing something like that.

Just to be sure I'd really heard it.

As I waited for another Corona, a girl planted herself on a bar stool next to me.

"You're Blake's friend, aren't you?" she said

"Huh? Me?" I said

It was Blake Lively's "Gossip Girl" co-star Leighton Meester, sitting next to me. Her reddish-brown hair was perfectly styled and she wore a glittery red mini skirt

"Yeah, you! She pointed you out to me when we saw her film."

"Uh, I don't know if I'd be considered a friend, I wasn't really in the film and..."

"Aw, don't be so modest. She told me all about you, and how you had some fun with her in San Francisco."

"Oh, uh, glad she said that about me and all but..."

"She said you were a sweet guy and, uh, very nice." She said as she twirled the straw in what seemed like a martini-type concoction.

"Well, she's uh, very nice too." I replied.

"Put his drink on my tab." She idly said to the bartender, while staring at me, as my Corona arrived.

"I'd love to see if she's right about you, call me sometime." She said as she drifted back into the crowd.

Before I could process what she said, and what John had said earlier Derek reappeared, having somehow regained his composure.

"Hey, Hollywood, I've got someone who wants to meet you."

Before I could say anything he was whisking me to a side table crowded with people who seemed to be leaning in to talk to someone.

"This is the guy you wanted to meet..." he said as he leaned in himself

The crowd parted slightly and I saw who wanted to meet me.

"This is the guy from East Coast Image I was telling you about..."

I saw a pretty girl with long, thick red hair look up at me

"Jim, meet Miley Cyrus..."

Miley's eyes seemed to light up as she saw me

"Jim's one of those hot shot photographers." Derek said with a grin as he looked at me.

"Hey! How ya doin'?" She said with that slight accent that sounded so hot

"Wow, Hi! It's great to meet you." I said

Miley was with Selena Gomez and what looked like several other friends at the table.

"Come on over, join us." Selena said as she pulled out a chair.

"Yes, thanks."

"Get him a drink Derek! That's what you're there for!" Miley said in that throaty Tennessee voice before a cackle of laughter came from her and everyone else.

"Ah, yes, a Sprite, please." I said to him with a smart-aleck smile.

I could only hope his bribes to the liquor commission were up to date. I also hoped it didn't look a little silly to be holding a Sprite and a Corona, I wonder if they could be mixed?

"Now that's a real man!" she laughed

Though her outfit was relatively simple, she looked incredible. A sand colored blazer over a black silk blouse with tight stone gray jeans and black boots. Her red hair was long and thick and gently cascaded over her shoulders.

"This is my first time here. This is such a cool place." Miley said as our drinks arrived and she took in the atmosphere.

"I like it too, I don't get here as much as I'd like." I said "You're from Nashville, aren't you?"

"You bet!" she said exuberantly

"I really like that place, I was down there like a year ago. We did a photo shoot there for Vanity Fair."

"Oh, brother!" she said "Won't deal with them again!"

She was referring to the infamous photo of her in the magazine.

"If you don't mind my saying, I thought it was a great photo, just misinterpreted."

"Thanks, it's about time someone said that."

"I thought it was a great photo, really artistic and all." Selena said "some people just have a dirty mind."

"Who'd you do photos of down there?" Miley asked

"Oh, it was for their music issue, we got to do shots of Carrie Underwood."

"You took that photo?" Miley exclaimed "the one of her with the guitar?"

"Right, that was us." I said

"Oh...my...god! That was sooo cool!" she said "She looked so beautiful."

"That shot was awesome." Selena said as she sipped her Coke. "I could see you in the same photo, Miles."

"Oh, I believe it! I've even got the same guitar." She said

"We took those photos at a place called Tootsie's" I said

"I know that place! My Dad brought me up onstage there once when I was little."

"I love all those honky-tonk places, so cool." I said "I'd love to go back and take more pictures down there, just for myself."

"Oh, me too!" Miley was smiling as we talked "I thought of doing like a secret show down there, just for fun."

"That would be cool, gives you a chance to play what you want, no pressure and all."

"Absolutely!" Miley said excitedly

"Like what Taylor did?" Selena added "Talk it up on like Facebook."

"Except I wouldn't promote it, just show up and play." Miley replied "I think that makes it more unique."

"The Stones did that once, they got on a flatbed truck in New York and just plugged in." I said

"No way!" Miley said laughing

"Uh-huh, I think it was back in like '75 and they did it to announce their tour. The press guys were waiting in this bar on like 5th avenue and suddenly a truck comes around the corner and there they were."

Miley was laughing as I told the story

"So the press guys go dashing out of the bar and chased them down the street."

"That's so funny!" Miley laughed even harder

On the table, I saw a cellphone start to blink and buzz. Selena picked it up and showed it to us.

It said simply "SHOWTIME"

"Time for me to go to work." She said as she got up.

As she walked away, Miley got closer to me.

"So how long have you been taking pictures?"

"Not very long, I always liked it and a friend of mine gave me a shot out here."

"Sounds like you're really into music, too."

"Uh-huh, I'm a classic rock kid. I figured it out a long time ago that if I couldn't physically play the music, I could at least know all about it."

"I like that, that's a good way to think."

"I'm a classic rock kid all the way." I said with a laugh

"Wow, I can tell!" she said.

Just then Derek was onstage and dramatically introduced Selena Gomez and the Scene. Miley jumped up and screamed out as she came onstage wearing a shiny silver top and white bell bottom pants and kicked into her first song. The crowd was excited and waving their hands.

"Can you see OK?" I yelled into Miley's ear.

"It's kinda blocked." She yelled back

"The balcony might be better."

"Can we go up there?"

"Let's see if we can."

"OK, let's go."

Miley and I made our way through the crowd to the balcony staircase. Luckily it wasn't blocked by anybody and I even saw Derek going upstairs, probably for another drink to soothe his nerves. The club's bouncer saw me and nodded his OK for us to go upstairs.

"Oh, yeah, this is a lot better!" she said as we made our way to the edge. We rested our elbows on the railing of the balcony as Selena performed. Miley slid closer to me and I could smell a beautiful perfume on her. We caught one another getting glimpses of the other. Miley smiled at me knowing I was watching her. Selena and her band did 3 more songs and then she announced she'd be back later for another set.

"She's good, really good." Miley said "I saw one of her shows in New York, she's definitely got it."

"She almost looks like Linda Ronstadt now that I think about it." I said as we went back to a couch by the large windows.

"Yeah, you're right...I never thought of that. She must've been so cool back in the day. I'd love to meet her."

One of the VIP waiters came by and we ordered new drinks. Miley had switched to a fruit juice concoction called a Malibu Wave, while I got another Sprite. As we sat on the couch in the dim balcony we could see a large TV playing one of the college football bowl games.

"You got any money riding on this one?" she asked

"Me? No, I'm not even sure who's playing."

"I love football, that's something I miss being out here." She said

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my Dad would have some big parties to watch certain games. It was kinda fun and all."

"That sounds really cool."

I didn't realize it but Miley was closer to me than before and had removed her blazer.

"You don't mind if I'm a little closer to you, do you?" she asked.

"No, it's nice."

We were sitting close, watching the game. I don't think we even heard Selena come back onstage.

"Did you wanna see Selena's set?" I asked

"No, this couch is so comfortable." She said in a sleepy voice "I could go to sleep here."

"Long day for you?"

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." She said wearily "My manager thinks I should do this project and not that project, I've got a tour coming up, on and on..."

"It's not easy being you, huh?"

"Oh yes..." she replied then sat up "Wait a minute! I just met you and already I'm talking like I've known you for years. How's that possible?"

"Uh, cosmic intervention?" I shrugged

Miley let out that throaty laugh of hers

"Maybe you're right."

"The planets and stars and little satellites are all in total cosmic convergence." I began "This is called deep harmony." I said in a comical guru voice

Miley was laughing uncontrollably as she tried to sip her drink

"You're one funny guy, Jim."

"Thanks, I do my best."

Miley and I smiled at one another. She turned slightly and pulled her hair back.

"Anybody here with you tonight?" she asked looking at me

"Just me."

"Same here." She said

"Nice coincidence."

"Yes..." she said as she leaned in and kissed me "...a very nice coincidence."

Miley gave me an incredibly soft kiss.

"You can kiss me back you know." She said

"Just wanted to make sure that was real, what I just felt."

"Let's find out."

Now I kissed her soft lips. My arms wrapped around her back and we leaned backwards onto the couch. Miley breathed in slightly as she felt me almost on top of her. I sat up slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly

"Yes...yes...I feel great." She said quickly with a smile we'd all seen before. "I just wonder if anyone can see us."

I looked around. The VIP bar seemed empty and I wasn't even sure there was a bartender there. And Selena was still onstage down below.

"It seems pretty empty." I said to her.

"Okay, um, just the same I wonder if we should go someplace better."

I drew a blank.

Miley thought for a minute, then smiled naughtily.

"Wanna see my car?" she said

"Uh, yeah, sure!" I said

"OK, come on."

Miley grabbed her jacket and we went back downstairs. Miley led me through a side hallway that finally exited out to the back parking lot. Derek used it for VIP parking. Once we were outside, she turned and kissed me again as we were against the wall of the club. I caressed her shoulders as we kissed.

"Oh yeah...nice." She said "My car's over here."

Miley had a blue Mercedes ML350 parked in the corner.

"Nice car." I said as she got out her keys.

"Thanks, the inside's nice too."

Miley opened the rear passenger door and waved her arm.

"Climb in." she said

I got in and she quickly followed.

"This feels so wild." She said as she closed the door and got close to me again "back seat of the car and all."

"It's very rock and roll." I said

"Oh, yeah baby." She said as we kissed again.

"Won't we be seen?"

"Nah, the windows are really dark."

Miley got in close to me and we kissed deeply now, our tongues touching. The inside of the ML350 had soft ambient lighting so I could at least see her in the dim light. She'd tossed her jacket into the front seat and looked so pretty in the silk shirt. As we kissed I now boldly reached for her breast. She was startled by my forwardness.

In an instant I realized I'd made one mega-mistake.

"I'm sorry...it was wrong...please forgive me." I quickly said

"No...no!" she responded "Don't feel bad, honey."

She reached out and held my arms.

"Hey...calm down." She said "it's okay...it's okay."

We were staring at each other now. She was looking at me with those eyes of hers, ones that always seemed to smile.

"It's okay..." she said "Please...touch me."

Miley took my hand and placed it on her breast. It felt soft and round, her nipples immediately reacted, like she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Feels nice...I guess you know what you're doing." She said, her breaths becoming rapid. "A lot better than the last guy who did this."

"I hope so." I said nervously

Strange how I'd been with the likes of Paris, Blake, Kim Kardashian and Julianne Hough, and it's Miley who made me nervous? Something doesn't add up here.

"Let me make this more fun." She said

Miley slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked

She nodded

Miley slowly opened her shirt, she had beautiful breasts. Maybe a small C size with beautiful pink nipples that seemed to glow in the dim light. I got in close and softly kissed her again, my hand now caressing her exposed breasts.

"Can I kiss them?" I asked softly

"Uh-huh...yes." She replied just as softly, her eyes closed.

I leaned down and lightly kissed her tits, my tongue licking the nipple just as lightly. She moaned slightly.

"Oooooohh..." she said softly but with much passion. "Jim...that feels so nice."

"You feel wonderful." I said, her beautiful perfume and soft, warm skin only made things better. I continued to caress and kiss her tits, her breaths sounding so sexy. Miley now reached for my shirt and brought it up and over me.

"Wow...you look good too, babe." She said as her hands felt me.

Miley now pushed me down as best she could so I lay flat on the back seat. Now she was on top of me and I felt her reaching for the zipper on my pants.

"Are you okay?" she asked me now.

"Uh, I am if you are." I said with some hesitation

"I'm fine..." she said with a big smile.

Miley now sat up as best she could and while looking at me with a sly smile began to unzip my pants.

"I think you're feeling pretty good right about now." She said

"Oh, really, how can you tell?"

"I felt something." She said as her hand went inside my pants.

She softly held my dick as it emerged. She smiled and I heard a quiet sigh from her.

"It's nice." She said as she looked at me "Let me make you feel good."

Miley's head dipped down and I felt her lips and tongue envelop my dick. She let her tongue swirl around the head before I felt the warmth of it in her mouth. She probably didn't have much experience but I couldn't believe who this was! Her head began to slowly move up and down, I felt her soft red hair around my waist as she sucked me. It wasn't the most comfortable position for me and I guess she knew it too. She came of my dick and began to jerk it with her hand.

"I know guys like this too." She said in that sexy twang of hers. "Am I doin' alright?"

"Yes, you're doing fine."

"Alright...I wish we were in some place better." she said as she went back down on me.

Her lips and tongue felt so hot. It had been so long since I'd felt this way I knew I wouldn't hold out long though, shit!

I groaned and suddenly exploded into her mouth, she came off my dick and another spurt shot out onto my pants.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly

Miley was just about to say something when there was a knock on the window

"What the...?" Miley hissed

Outside I heard a girl's voice.

"Miles, come on! We gotta go!" the girl's voice said, somewhat giggly.