Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright!" Miley yelled back "Gimme a minute!"

We both tried to reconstruct ourselves in the tight back seat as best we could.

"I'm so sorry!" Miley said profusely "Man, that felt so nice."

"It's okay." I said "Uh, maybe we can meet again, better surroundings next time."

"You got it." She replied as she re-buttoned her shirt "I'll call you."

I somehow found a card in my pocket and gave it to her.

"Thanks, babe." She said "You take care of that." She said as she tapped my crotch.

I opened the passenger side rear door of the Mercedes and slid out, my legs feeling like jelly as they hit the pavement and the muscle tone returned. I turned back and saw Miley get out on the other side, her friends trying to hold back their giggles. I slowly walked away but could hear their giggly voices asking who was in the car with her.

"None of your beeswax, come on!" Miley said as they all got in and she started the car.

I could see a thousand flashes around the corner as she drove past the paparazzi.

I stood alone by my car.

It was a nice bit of fun. I suppose I deserved it after what I went through on the other coast.

I started up the SLK and drove out into the Los Angeles night.

No flashbulbs were following my exit.

It was very early in the morning when I pulled into the empty lot of East Coast Image. I entered my security code at the door and looked around inside. It was dark and silent everywhere. Chris' office was next to mine, his had photos and papers scattered. Mine was scrupulously organized.

I stood outside it and stared. On the one hand I was saying "oh, sure, it's a mess but he'll be in tomorrow morning, I'll tell him he needs to get a forklift in there and start over, yada, yada yada..."

But on the other, I knew he wasn't coming back.

"I gotta get outta here." I said to myself as I quickly walked back to my SLK and took off.

Arriving at my condo felt good. Even better was opening the door and hearing Smokie the cat meowing his greeting to me and rubbing against my leg.

I smiled. It was good to see a calming face like his.

"Hi, Smokie." I said as I picked him up. Feeling his soft fur, hearing him purr and looking at his crystal blue eyes was very relaxing.

I thought about everything that had happened, and what my next move should be. Since I was the boss now, it was my decision on everything. My word was the last word.

Then I thought about what Blake said;

"It's your turn to be strong."

It was time for one last bit of closure.

I got out my cellphone, took a deep breath and dialed a number

"Chuck Tyler? It's Jim from East Coast Image." I wasn't sure of the time where he was "If that offer of yours is still good...let's start the bidding."