Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We now looked at each other in silence.

"Um, c-could I, uh, are there more shots?" she asked hesitantly

"Yes" I said quickly as I clicked on the next set

I had a feeling something was about to happen but my inner voice told me not to move too fast, you could be wrong.

The next batch of photos came up and Demi continued to be impressed by my work. We now came to the shot of her face reflected on the bike's chrome.

Demi gasped then said "Oh, awesome...so awesome..."

Demi's voice gradually softened with each shot she saw.

"I look really hot there don't I?"

"Yes, you, uh, you do." I replied, trying not to catch her eye.

It didn't work

Demi was looking at me closely

"Um, is there anyone, uh, special in your life now?" she asked "I mean...you got a girlfriend? Or is it a boyfriend?

I was a little shocked at the second part of her question, but I suppose it was a valid one to ask.

"No, and definitely no" I replied deftly answering the "orientation question" as it were "Uh, with my work and all, I really don't have the time."

"It's the same with me. People always ask if I'm seeing anyone." She said as she was closer to me than before

"That makes sense, it really does."

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm ready to get back into that scene...not just yet."

"Plus it gives you a chance to practice the fine art of question dodging."

Demi giggled at my response then her voice softened

"It's not like I don't...fool around, you know." She said with a small smile

We were both looking at each other, like there was an unspoken dialogue going on between us.

"It's not like I don't either." I replied

"I like to fool around." She said softly

I boldly replied

"I do too."

I then leaned in and softly kissed her cheek, then her lips. She returned the kiss to me, just as softly.

"That feels nice." She whispered

"I like it too." I said as I kissed her again, her tongue touching mine now

"My, you're a good kisser." She said with a small giggle

"You are too."

I kissed Demi again and could hear a soft moan come from her

As we parted, she smiled

"Maybe we should, be on the bed?" she said

I nodded

We slowly moved to the bed as I dimmed the lights

"Thanks, I'm always a little nervous at times like this." She said as I joined her

"I am too" I replied "I'm always afraid I'll do something wrong."

Demi gently held me

"That makes two of us." She said as she kissed me

Our kisses felt beautiful as our hands began to wander over each others' body. I could hear little sounds of pleasure coming from her as we kissed.

"It's been awhile for me, you know."

"I guess that makes two of us there too." I responded

Demi smiled sweetly back to me as she slowly moved atop me and softly ran her fingers down my chest.

"You look good there." She said

"Well, you do too."

I was so nervous at this moment. We seemed to be repeating one another's words. It was like we didn't know what to do next. Demi leaned down close to my face and whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to...take your clothes off?"

Her eyes let me know I wasn't dreaming

Demi and I both sat up and she reached for the bottom of my Polo shirt and slowly pulled it up over my head and off then ran her fingers down my chest again.

"Ohhhh...that feels so nice." She smiled

It was my turn

I reached for Demi's pink t-shirt, but she stopped me

"No...let me..." she said

Demi Lovato reached down and slowly pulled the shirt upwards, but kept her arms covering her breasts bashfully. Then she slowly lowered her arms until her breasts were fully exposed. They looked beautiful, nice and large and I couldn't help but gasp as I saw them in the slightly dim light of the room.

"What do you think?" she said hesitantly and with a shy smile

"Beautiful...very beautiful" I replied in a soft voice as I got close to her and kissed her neck as my hand gently grasped her left breast, she moaned softly and I could tell her mouth was open, eyes closed. Her breast felt soft and warm the more I caressed it. My fingers brushed across her nipple and it was diamond hard. She softly moaned as I felt her nipple while still kissing her. Her arms were softly draped around me and she was slowly drawing me closer. I gently moved her down to the bed so I was on top of her. I kissed her neck and moved down to her tits. Her breaths were soft and passionate. I finally kissed her beautiful tits, softly licking around her nipples. Demi moaned softly the more I pleasured her nipples with my tongue, they were very erect and begging for more. My other hand began to drift down to her pants.

"Honey...please...let me..." she said softly

I sat up and she started to pull her sweatpants off. I took this as my cue to do the same. Demi had on black bikini panties trimmed in pink.

"Nice unmentionables you have on there." I said, making her smile

"Thank you, honey." She replied as she sat up on her knees.

I already had my jeans off and Demi saw my "unmentionables"

"Yours are nice too." She giggled as she came over to me on her knees and embraced me.

My arms held her close but my hands drifted down to the silky material of her panties, and I daringly slipped a hand inside to caress her ass. It felt very nice! I could feel Demi doing the same.

"Mmmm...you've got a nice ass, hon." She said

"So do you."

"Thank you, I love how it's gotten bigger."

"Oh, so you...wanna be J-Lo huh?"

"Ohhh, I'd love to feel her ass...I'd love her pussy too...but you know what I really want?"

"What?" I asked as we caressed each other bodies

"I want your dick." She whispered in my ear "I wanna see it."

I looked at her and her eyes and smile told me she meant it. Her hand caressed the front of my briefs and I grew harder the more she felt it, she reached down inside them and her soft hands now found my dick and were wrapped around it. Her soft breaths sounded so sexy as she began to feel it more. I slipped my briefs down as best I could so I was fully exposed, and she liked what she saw, and felt.

"Oh, wow...so nice...so nice." She said softly as she began stroking it "does that feel good?"

"Feels really good."

"I like that..." she said softly before looking up at me as she kissed my dick.

"Does that feel good too?" she asked

I could only nod my head

Demi softly kissed and licked my dick as I stood on the side of the bed.

"Let me lie down on the bed, it'll be better" I said

I stepped out of my briefs and Demi did the same, I could see she still had tiny wisps of hair around her pussy, very sexy. I lay on the bed and Demi immediately kissed me deeply before moving slowly down to my dick. With her legs tucked under her ass, she held it in her hands, admiring it and softly jerking it before it disappeared into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down on it.

"How am I doing?" she asked

I could barely respond, I think my eyes said it all. Demi giggled before resuming her lip service. I could feel her tongue as it swirled around the head.

"D-Demi...let me...m-make you feel good." I croaked out

"How?

"Swing your legs over me."

Her eyes widened in response

"I've never done that before" she said with a bashful look

"Well, uh, if you don't like it...w-we don't have to do it."

Demi bit her lower lip, then gave me a naughty smile

"Okay" she said softly

Demi swung herself over my face and I could see her pretty pussy. I caressed her cute ass and slowly drew it down to my mouth. I could feel her continue to blow me but now I could hear soft moans as she felt my tongue touch her nether regions. My tongue soon penetrated her pussy and she was already beautifully warm and wet from my licking. I heard her moans more clearly now, I wished I could see her face, see the ecstasy she was feeling at this moment. I could only imagine it, and it made me lick her pussy more, I wanted to send her over the edge. I used my fingers to open her up a little more. She continued a steady stream of moans and breathing that sounded sexy as they grew louder. I could no longer feel her tongue on my dick, I just knew from the sound of her moans that she was lost in the feeling I gave her.

"Does that feel good Demi?"

"Uh-huh!" she gasped "Don't stop!"

I continued to probe her with my tongue

"Ohhhh...don't stop...don't stop....oh god...oh god...oh god!" she cried out

Demi let out a long moan before collapsing onto me and then rolling over onto her back. She looked incredible as she laid there, legs spread casually and lightly touching her nipples. Her pussy looked so nice!

"That...was nice!" she said breathing hard and smiling at me

I sat up and slowly moved on top of her, kissing deeply with our tongues merging. My arms wrapped around her back as we kissed, she seemed to know what would happen next and opened her legs so she could feel all of me.

My dick effortlessly slipped into Demi Lovato's pussy, it felt warm and tight, her legs wrapped around me and we were now merged together. I began thrusting into her and her moans sounded even sexier now than before. She loved to kiss me as we fucked, and hearing her sexy breaths in my ear was incredible.

"Oh baby...yessss...oh yes...so good..." she whispered to me "I love this...so good"

I loved how her pussy just seemed to envelop my dick.

"You feel so good...oh baby...so good..." she moaned

"I love this Demi...feels good to me too..."

"Baby..." she said as she looked at me "...talk dirty to me... talk nasty..."

"Oh, yeah? You like that?"

"Uh-huh...I love it...be nasty" she said with wide eyes and a big smile

I kissed her deeply, then moved to her ear

"I love your pussy, Demi...so hot..."

"Call me Demetria...it sounds sexy"

"Demetria...mmmm so nice fucking you...fucking your sweet pussy..."

"Oh yesss..." she purred "I love the way you fuck me...such a nice cock"

"You like my cock, huh?"

"I love it"

"You like how it fucks you...Demetria?"

"Ohhh...I love how it fucks me...so good"

"Such a good fuck..."

"Yeah...fuck me baby...fuck my pussy with that cock"

"Let's make it better" I said

I sat up, my dick slipped out of her and she instinctively turned around and raised her ass to me.

"Gonna do you from behind Demi...mmm...you've got a nice ass baby. You think you can handle my dick?"

"Fuck me Jim...just fuck me. Fuck me with that beautiful cock"

I got behind Demi Lovato and slid my dick back into her, she did have a nice ass. She groaned as I filled her up and I caressed her smooth skin as I fucked her. She buried her face in a pillow before jerking up and letting out a loud moan.

"OhhhhhFUUUUCCCKKKK!" she cried out "FUCK ME JIM!!"

I gave her ass a spanking as I thrust in and out of her

"I'm fucking you Demi!"

"Oh fuck me Jim! Fuck my pussy!!"

"I'm fucking you Demetria! Fucking your sweet pussy!"

"God, yes!! Fuck me!" she cried

"You gonna cum soon Demi? Gonna cum on my dick?"

"Make me cum Jim...please make me cum...make me cum!" she pleaded and moaned "Oh god...oh god...Ohhhhhhh...I'm cummmmmminnnngggg!" she cried out

I continued to fuck her as she climaxed in a wave of cries and grunts. I pulled her up so I could kiss her neck and fondle her tits. Her nipples were still erect and felt great as they slipped through my fingers. Demi was still moaning and breathing heavy all the while.

"Baby...can you be on top of me, I wanna be kissing you when you cum." She said

I nodded and she slowly turned over, she wasn't exhausted but might be getting there for all I knew.

We changed positions and were quickly tight against one another. Her pussy was so nice as I fucked her again, her legs arched as I thrust into her again and again, wave after wave of pleasure coming over us. Demi's hands were on my back and we kissed deeply, our tongues touching. Demi was climaxing yet again, her breaths and gasps getting rapid, I fucked her harder, I could feel my own climax coming.

"Gonna cum baby...gonna cum..." I said quickly

"Yes! Cum for me...cum inside me...cum in my pussy!"

I could hold out no more and exploded into her pussy.

"...Oohhhhhhhggodddddd!" she cried out "I can feel it! I feel it...so good!"

Demi's eyes were closed and there was a look of ecstasy on her face, she soon gave a smile of pure pleasure as her climax subsided. I felt the same way and I softly kissed her lips.

"You feel so nice" I said softly

"You too...just hold me." She replied

I soon rolled off her and she was quickly wrapped around me. The stillness of the room soon overwhelmed us. I could barely hear the traffic outside.

"I feel so nice, Jim...this was so beautiful."

I was speechless but held her tightly against me, she knew what I was trying to say and we were soon asleep.

I was awakened by a "clunk" sound. I turned over and saw Demi had knocked her bag to the floor.

"Sorry!" she said softly

"No, not a problem" I said as I yawned and rubbed my eyes "you look good even like that"

Demi was still naked and looked at me with an "oh, come on" expression.

"Any guy can say that" she said as she gathered her things

"Maybe, but, uh not every girl looks like you"

Demi looked at me with that casual smile of hers

"Not every guy looks like you"

"Touché`" I replied

Demi got on the bed and slowly crawled on all fours to me and we kissed.

"This was fun" she said softly "we should do this again"

"Anytime" I said and kissed her again

A cellphone buzzed

"Oh, shit" Demi groaned "my phone"

"No, sounds like mine" I said and went for my jeans

I answered and it was Amy

"Do you know where Demi is?" she asked

I looked over at her as she was dressing

"Uh...no...I haven't seen Demi this morning" I said in a tone she quickly picked up on. She quickly moved her arms and mouthed the words "no no no" and started to act like she was running

"Maybe she hit the gym?" I said while looking at her, getting a thumbs-up from Demi

There was a pause on the other end of the phone

"She's there with you, isn't she?" Amy said

"No! What gives you that idea?" I said, startled

"I've worked with you before, Jim." She said wearily "as well as your partner, God rest his soul."

Fooling her wasn't gonna be easy.

Amy sighed

"Just tell her she's got a radio interview in an hour." She said before hanging up

Demi was in the bathroom

"Amy says..." I started

"...radio interview, yes, I know!" she said as she emerged wearing the same sweats and t-shirt combo as last night.

"Whoa! Wait a sec" I said "Uh, do you want to be perceived as taking the walk of shame, you know wearing that?"

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at her clothes

"I got an idea" I said as I rummaged through my things "here, the less the suspicion, the better"

I tossed her my jeans and a t-shirt

"Ah, I see!" Demi said as she quickly changed "I'm not crazy about the shirt, but the jeans will do"

I looked and saw she had one of my Red Sox shirts

"You know I'm a Rangers fan" she said with a giggle as she slipped it on "OK, how's that?"

"Looks good" I said as I nodded

"OK, I'm off" she said as we went to the door

I opened it and checked both ends of the hallway. Only a solitary maids cart was seen at the end of the long hallway. I nodded at her that the coast was clear.

Demi Lovato and I kissed deeply in the hallway

"You know where to find me" I said

"I sure do!" she said with that big smile of hers "bye, babe"

Demi quickly made a path for the elevators and I was alone. I went back in the room and started to look over the room service menu. I smiled as I thought about her, but then suddenly realized something else as I looked at my duffel bag.

I'd given her the only pants I brought.

Yep, I'm "Hollywood Jim" alright.

12