Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jennifer put you up to this?"

"Right, she and I used to take acting classes together. Now, how about a real drink?"

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna need that."

Stana poured two glasses of wine and we returned to the couch.

"So, where did the Hollywood nickname come from?" she asked

"Oh, that...it was something a friend started calling me back in high school and it just stayed with me."

"I like it, it's very unique."

"Well, it's a guaranteed conversation starter every time someone uses it in a crowd, that's for sure."

"Hey, it worked on me." She said with a smile before leaning in close again "Now how about showing me what Jennifer told me all about."

"What would that be?"

"Come on! Do we have to role play again?" she groaned

"Uh, no...I'm just not sure what she told you about me."

Stana put down her wine glass, I did the same and we now embraced.

"She told me that you were a sweet guy, very funny, and..." she gently kissed me "a good lover."

"Well, I better not disappoint, then." I replied as I returned her kiss.

Stana's hand worked its way down my back and mine did the same. The material of her dress was satiny smooth and I could hear little sounds of pleasure from her as I reached the small of her back. I couldn't feel anything through the material, could she be naked underneath?

"That feels nice, Jim." She sighed

"What you're doing feels nice too." I replied softly

Stana smiled broadly

"C'mere..." she said and we kissed deeply

Her lips and tongue felt soft and wet as they met mine. She slowly pushed me down so she was atop me on the couch and we continued to kiss.

Finally, she sat up and ran her fingers through her thick chestnut brown hair as she caught her breath.

"Nice..." she said with a smile to me "let's make it even better."

Stana reached for my belt and began to loosen it. She had an excited look on her face as the belt slipped through its loops. I guess she could tell that underneath I was getting more and more excited. My pants unsnapped, she slowly slid my zipper down and reached inside my underwear.

"Oh, yeah...I can tell you're just as turned on as I am." She said as she felt my dick.

I nodded at her and felt her hand as it caressed my dick, making it grow even more.

Stana reached for what seemed like hidden buttons on the shoulder of her negligee' and her shoulder was quickly exposed, then the slinky material fell further before she caught it and held it. She looked at me bashfully, either she was hesitant to expose herself to me or using this hesitation to tease me. Her quick smile solved that mystery as she let the top fall and I saw her nicely perky tits.

"Very nice..." I said adding a lecherous flutter of my eyebrows.

"You think so?"

"Would a friend of Jennifer's lie to you? She did say I was a sweet guy."

"You forgot one thing."

"What's that?"

Stana leaned down so she was very close to me again.

"She said you were a great lover..." she said softly "...and I wanna see if it's true."

Stana sat back up and began sliding my pants and underwear off as best as she could until I was naked from the waist down, it was pretty silly seeing my pants and shoes tangled up as they were.

So erotic...NOT!

"Let me make this easier." I said as I stood up

"I've got a better idea." She said as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

We were back where everything started, but this time the circumstances were much better. Stana let her negligee' silently drop to the floor and she quickly got my shirt off until were both naked. Stana was definitely smooth down there all right and her body felt soft and warm against mine as lay on the bed kissing and fondling one another. Now I rolled her onto her back and kissed her tits, licking the nipples. She was breathing heavily and letting out little gasps of words as best she could. Her body was perfumed with a beautiful scent that only added to the passion we were feeling. I worked my way back up her body, kissing her neck, chin and cheek before returning to her lips.

"Mmmmm, baby...lemme give you head..." she said softly

Slowly and silently she crept down the length of the bed until she was kneeling in front of my dick, she held it in her hands, caressing it, enjoying the feel of it.

"Nice!" she said to me with a naughty smile.

Stana let my dick slide into her mouth and I immediately felt a rush of sensation as her wet tongue enveloped it. My head went back and I breathed in sharply.

"You've got a beautiful dick, Jim." She said softly once she came off it.

I was breathing heavily now

"Let me...return the favor." I said once I caught my breath.

"Ooooh...what did you have in mind?"

"Let's trade places and you'll see."

Stana knew just what I meant and she took my place as I saw her legs open and her smooth pussy beckon me. It looked so smooth and pink. Like a centerfold now that I thought about it.

I softly kissed around the sides of her pussy before doing the same on the lips. Then adding my tongue, all the while I could hear her soft breaths increasing the more I kissed and licked. I looked up and could see her eyes were closed and she was touching her nipples ever so softly with the tips of her fingers. Finally her breaths had become words;

"Yesss...don't stop...don't stop...so good..."

I plunged my tongue into her pussy and she gasped loudly

"Yes!!! Oh my god, yes!!" she cried

I continued to probe her with my tongue, she tasted so sweet and pretty soon her body was convulsing and gasps and moans were all I could hear. Suddenly a huge jolt seemed to go through her body and she let out a loud grunt before relaxing. I slowed down my licks and slowly sat up and saw her still gasping but her eyes were open and she had a big smile on her face.

"Oh yeah...Jennifer was right...come on, baby...I'm ready..." she gasped

I knew what she meant, I was ready too.

Stana opened her legs wider and bent them as I got up closer to her, my dick slid into her with no effort, she was super-wet. I felt the warmth of her pussy and she moaned long and slow as she felt me go all the way inside her. I was quickly fucking her and her arms wrapped around me and drew me in closer as we fucked. We kissed as we fucked and it only added to the wonderful sensation.

"Yes baby...so good...fuck my pussy...fuck me baby..." she said in my ear gently urging me on "Do me baby...oh yeah, baby...do me doggie, babe."

I sat up and she quickly did the same, turning around to look at me over her shoulder.

"Let's rattle the walls..." she giggled as she bent over slightly and held onto the headboard.

I got behind her and felt her soft ass.

"Fuck me, Jim..." she giggled

My dick went inside her again and she moaned again, very loudly.

I was more aggressive this time and she let out a mix of moans and cries as we fucked more powerfully now, me holding onto her hips, she grabbing onto the headboard.

"Yeah! Fuck, yeah!" she cried "Make me cum, Jim...make me cum!"

What a lady this was!

I could only hold out so long, though.

"Gonna cum, babe..." I gasped

"Yes! Cum inside me...make me cum too...ohhhhhhhgoddddddd...I'm cumming!!!" she screamed

With a grunt of my own, I exploded inside her.

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard but still smiling at one another.

"Wow...she was right...she was right..." she said breathlessly as we lay side by side.

I was assuming she meant Ms. Aniston, but why spoil the moment by asking?

I woke maybe an hour later. The bedroom was dark and silent. Stana was wrapped around one of the large pillows on the bed, like she was hugging it. I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. She breathed and smiled at me.

"Much better sight than last time, huh?" I said

Stana breathed in.

"And this time I know who you are..." She whispered "...Hollywood Jim."

12