Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, um...I'll do the next shots." she said

"OK, is there another outfit?" I said casually

"No, uh, I'll do the nude shots now."

I froze.

"The what?"

"The nude shots, I figured that was what you wanted to do."

"You really want to do that?"

Rachel nodded.

"Uh, OK, yes we'll do those." I said hesitantly.

"You should be, um..."

I realized what she was implying.

"I think you want me to be..."

"Yeah...that would be good." she now said hesitantly.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay." I said

Taking another deep breath I quickly pulled down my underwear and then realized Rachel had done hers at the same time. We were both naked in front of each other.

"Oooh...nice." she said slowly "Dana was right."

"Right about what?"

Rachel gave me a shy smile.

"Oh, certain things..." she said before adding "...come here." she said

I slowly took a few steps towards her as she held out her arms. We embraced and Rachel gave me one helluva kiss. As she did, I knew I was getting a hard-on the closer she held me.

"Oh...I feel it now..." she said softly as we continued kissing.

"Feel what?"

Instantly I felt beyond dumb for what I just asked.

"What Dana felt." she said softly

I felt her grasp my dick and it got even harder.

"Nice." she said in the same soft voice.

Rachel looked up at me and stepped back a little.

"Go ahead, feel them." she said with a smile as she held her tits.

My hands softly grasped them, they felt good alright.

"Feels nice...yessss...that feels good..." she said as she began breathing a little heavier them more I caressed them.

I leaned down and kissed her nipple, it felt good too. Just as I was about to be even more bold, Rachel stopped me.

"Let's not forget why we're here."

"Huh?"

"The photos, remember?"

Of course, how could I forget the reason I got into this project?

"Yes, of course, how silly of me." I said

"It's not silly, just want to make sure you're still a pro, that's all."

"Right!" I said as I got my camera set up again.

Rachel was much bolder with her poses now that she was naked, or should I say now that we were both naked. She softly ran her hands all over her naked body, caressing her tits, making the nipples hard. Then they began to touch her pussy, beautifully smooth as I clicked off shot after shot. I didn't need to do any kind of prompting, it seemed like she knew exactly what she'd planned to do all along. Her face began to show signs of pleasure, her eyes narrowed then closed as she seemed to be in some kind of dream the more her fingers rubbed her pussy.

Just then, a red light on the camera screen threw me back to reality, its battery power was low or the memory card was full.

Probably both.

"Um, Rachel? I'm, uh, low on battery power and need to stop." I said nervously.

Her breaths said otherwise.

"Don't stop...oh don't stop...don't stop..." she moaned

All I could do was watch her. Her generous chest heaved upward and her moans grew louder until she let out a loud groan and lay back on the bed, still breathing heavily.

Finally she sat up on her elbows and looked at me.

"Did you get all that?" she asked

"Uh, y-y-yes." I stammered "Pretty heavy stuff."

Dumb thing to say!

Rachel smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I get a little carried away sometimes."

"Your husband must be a happy man."

"Oh, he will be!" she replied with a naughty smile before taking my wrist and looking at my watch.

"Dana should be back about now, I'd better get dressed." she said as she got off the bed.

Rachel headed back to her "dressing room" as it were before stopping and looking back at me.

"Did the camera really run out power?" she asked

"Oh, yes...see the indicator here-"

"I believe you." she replied as she shut the door.

I breathed a little easier now, my work was done. I dressed and gathered up everything just as Rachel came out.

"You did a good job, Dana was right about you, you're a real pro." she said confidently as she took the camera.

"Um, the memory card is still in there, I didn't remove it or anything."

"That's OK, Dana said I could trust you, you showed me you were a real pro."

"How so?"

"Well..." she began as she picked up her purse and the gym bag that held her outfits "...any other guy wouldn't have listened to me, but you did. You let me control things...and I like that."

I was somewhat confused.

"Any other guy would've tried to fuck me silly, you're not the first guy to try that you know...but you are the first who didn't even when he had the chance...and that's good."

Just then I heard the radio from Dana's BMW convertible as it pulled into the parking lot.

Rachel opened the door and turned back to me.

"Maybe next time I'll let you control things." she said with that smile her viewers saw every day on TV.

"Hey glamor girl!" Dana said excitedly "So, how'd it go?"

Rachel smiled widely

"Perfect! You were right, girl." she said as she got into her minivan "I'm gonna go home and check out these photos."

"Oh, I wanna see them too! After all, I provided the camera!"

"Let's go then." Rachel said as she put on some stylish sunglasses.

"You gonna come Jim?" Dana said as she turned to me.

"Ah, no I think I'll just be the modest artist and let my work speak for itself." I said before adding "...But, uh, send me one of them, you choose which."

Rachel and Dana both giggled like schoolgirls as they drove off.

A week later an email arrived from Rachel with a photo enclosed. It was Rachel Lutzker in all her naked glory, her finger provocatively on her lips, like she was saying "shhh" to me.

"Thanks for keeping this secret." she wrote underneath the photo.

I smiled, then filed the photo away on the secret flash drive I kept in the bottom drawer of my desk in an old candy tin.

12