Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 80

Story Info
Kendra's on top, so's HJ.
4.7k words
4.7
18k
15

Part 82 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company jet landed on time and taxied to a part of the tarmac where private jets usually jockeyed for space, only now it was nearly deserted. Its only passenger got off and walked alone, carrying only a well-traveled messenger bag, to a small office to sign some arrival papers and then went to his car. But leaving as if nothing had happened was not on his mind at the moment.

Such was what I experienced when I arrived back in L.A. Chuck Tyler and I were returning from an interview with CNN in Atlanta when Chuck got an urgent text message that 2 figures from Artists Unlimited, Sarah Smith and Scott Jackson, had suddenly resigned and Walter Murphy, the company CEO, had died suddenly. Simply flying home and waiting for a phone call was not Chuck's style, he wanted answers and he wanted them yesterday, so he ordered the jet to fly him to company headquarters in New York, and sent me home. Corporate intrigue was not my style. Besides, I didn't have the right suit for boardroom back-stabbing.

Around the office, there was an understandable air of uncertainty as we all wondered what would happen next. Jeff Murphy was tending to arrangements for his Dad's funeral so his work was being handled temporarily by Mike Schneider. Mike was highly regarded by Chuck but I'd never worked with him. His first order of business was to try and reassure everyone their jobs were safe.

"Look, I know you're nervous about what's going on, I am too." Mike said when we met in his cluttered office.

"Has Chuck called you?"

"Yes, he's been meeting with the lawyers out there...apparently Walter didn't have all his affairs in order like we always thought."

"Really? A guy like him?"

"Oh yeah...Chuck may start using the words 'war footing' when he gets back."

The last time I heard those words was during the Marty O'Brien debacle. And the hardware installed in my leg courtesy of the late Mr. O'Brien suddenly throbbed a little.

"The important thing to remember is this," he said firmly "I want you to continue to do your work, you are one of the best assets this firm has, Chuck knows it, Jeff knows it and I know it. You will always have a place here."

We both took a deep breath. He'd made his point.

"And with that in mind...take a look at this." he said.

It must be an unwritten law in Hollywood that every actor aspires to be a director, every director aspires to be a producer, or vice versa. Mike Jensen wanted to be the latest to enter that club. Mike was big in the country music world, putting together big tours or one day "event shows" in Nashville. I'd met him when he did his one night "Supershow" on Nashville's main drag. How I don't know, but he somehow navigated the legal waters with ease and the result was some truly epic shows that put lots of money into the clubs, bars and other businesses along the main drag. And also made the entertainment big shots on the west coast take notice of this budding tycoon of the south.

"Read it and tell me what you think." Schneider said as he gave me a script. In bold letters on the front page was the title: "Superstore".

The script showed the author to be Mike Jensen.

"Mike's getting into the film business?" I asked as I flipped through it.

"Yep, and he wants Chuck to be an investor."

"When did he learn to write scripts?"

"It's really not that hard. I've thought about trying it myself. I'm not so sure he wrote all of that himself anyway"

"What does Chuck say about it?"

"He hasn't seen it yet, I think you should read it before he does. "

I read it that night, it wasn't "Citizen Kane" but looked to be a good bit of fun for whomever was involved. Chuck gave his OK via text message based on what I said about it. Two weeks later, I was in North Carolina, given the job of taking still photos, but also being the company spy, monitoring the company's "investment" in the film.

"For those who couldn't get enough of Supershow, now there's "Superstore", right?"

"Sure, it's all in the naming." Mike said as he showed me around the set.

"Can't fault you there."

Mike had found a clever solution to the cost of using a studio. A buddy of his who specialized in commercial real estate found a huge vacant warehouse that had been languishing on the market since its previous tenant had moved out, and it could be easily retrofitted to serve as the outside of the store with the inside used for sets. Also beneficial was the willingness of his buddy to allow parts of the building to be blown up at the climax.

"Superstore" was an action comedy set in a huge discount store that's the target of a robbery. Its star would be Kaley Cuoco as a single Mom who stumbles onto the robbery and is assisted by a co-worker who'd be played by former Playboy "Girl Next Door" Kendra Wilkinson. UFC champion Ronda Rousey would be a co-worker who becomes their nemesis. I think getting Ronda was the reason the film got the green light, Mike must've known he could sell this to the UFC crowd if she was in it.

The last time I'd seen Kaley had been when we shared a limo on the way back from the premiere of "Dreamer". And a lot had happened to her since then. For one thing, she was now a married woman and the name "Sweeting" was added to her name.

As for Kendra, we'd bumped into each other twice in the past but unlike her "Girls Next Door" pal Bridget Marquandt, we'd never gotten to know one another. And while Bridget and I had fun the times we were together, I wondered about Kendra, she seemed like a wild child at times but a sweet girl at others. The last time I'd seen her was at Chuck's birthday celebration at his Hawaii beach house. And since then, she'd become a Mom and saw her marriage dissolve.

When I saw Kaley arrive on the set with her husband and disappear into a huge RV, all I could think was, lucky guy. Rather than pay for big trailers, Mike had worked out some kind of arrangement with an RV dealer and a row of them were provided for the cast.

Mike was certainly resourceful, I'll say that.

When I arrived on the set, much of the interior scenes had been completed and now they'd be getting into the bigger stuff, which would make for good photos.

But what I didn't count on, was the time it took to setup some of the explosions that were necessary to the film. Actors always complain about how they waste time on films waiting around all day to get at the most 5-10 minutes of usable footage. For me, it wasn't that big a problem since I was usually busy with something else.

"Look, uh, why don't you get some photos of Ronda or Kaley." Mike said during one lull in the filming.

I looked around for Kaley but any hopes of hanging around with her suddenly looked unlikely.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." I said as I looked over Mike's shoulder.

"Why?"

"I just saw her go into her RV..." I began.

"So?"

"She's with her husband."

Mike turned around just as the door closed on it.

"Oh, yeah...well, I'm sure you can pass the time productively." he grinned.

I strolled over to where a huge bus was parked, just as I approached it, I heard a loud "THUD!" followed by another and then a rapid-fire "bappita-bappita-bappita" sound.

"What the...?" I thought

It turned out I had walked into a makeshift training area Ronda had setup that included a heavy bag and a speed bag which she was hitting with bullet speed. She had a fierce look on her face the whole time.

"Time!" a trainer yelled as he handed her a towel and a bottle of some concoction she probably had an endorsement deal with. I was right because its logo was prominently painted on the side of the bus in bright silver and blue.

"Now I know who provided the bus." I thought.

Ronda now saw me.

"Hiya! I saw you around the set!" she said as she offered me a heavily bandaged hand "I'm Ronda!"

"Jim...not sure if you'll break my hand." I said as I noticed her hands.

"Oh, that! Nah, I'm harmless." she said as she untied her blonde hair and shook it loose.

"OK, I'll take your word for it."

She laughed.

"Wanna drink?"

"Sure, why not."

She turned to someone who looked to be an assistant who tossed me a bottle of the energy drink called Xyience. I took a sip and certainly gave me a jolt.

"Powerful, huh?" she said.

"Oh, yeah." I somehow said "Does this mean I can fight for the championship?"

She looked me over.

"With a little work, maybe."

"Like 10 years work?"

She nodded, then laughed.

"I'll stick to my day job, then."

"You been doing photos long?"

"Coupla years, I like it."

"Looks like a good job, ever do any fighters?"

"No, you're my first."

She gave me a curious look.

"First what?"

"First fighter."

"Good, I like being first." she said confidently as she grabbed a towel and headed for the RV "See you on the set."

And that was my introduction to a UFC fighter.

I walked back across the line of RV's just as Kaley stepped out of hers.

"Oh..my..God! Jim!" she screeched like a teenager.

She was laughing boisterously as we hugged.

"What are you doing here!" she giggled "Wow, how long has it been?"

"Not too long, just doing my job."

"You still with that big agency?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Hey, I read the trades." she said with that know-it-all look of hers.

Just then I heard her husband yell from inside the RV.

"Hey babe! You seen my phone?"

"You probably left it in the hotel room!" she yelled back.

Her husband emerged mumbling.

"I'm goin' back to the room, you need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." she said before giving him a quick kiss as he walked off. As he walked off she turned to me and said, "Watch this..."

"Did you forget something?" she called to him.

He stopped, then started checking his pockets before he turned around and saw her dangling their car keys. He gave her an embarrassed look as he walked back and took the keys.

"See what I married?" he said to me.

"I torture him so much." she replied with a giggly smile.

"Another happy marriage made in Hollywood." I said, making her laugh all the more. Before she could say anything to me, an assistant came over telling her they were ready for her next scene. A quick wave and she was off.

I turned around to see the door to another RV open and an athletic blonde wearing brightly colored shorts and a San Diego Chargers t-shirt step out. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Hey! Hey! I remember you!" she said "Jim, right?"

"Yes, Kendra, right?"

"Who else?" she laughed as she hugged me "Wow, it's been too long!"

"Well...time's been good to one of us." I nervously said to her.

"Ohmigod! That's funny!" she laughed "The last time I saw you was at some party, right?"

"Right, in Hawaii. Chuck Tyler's birthday weekend."

"Yeah, that's it! I love that house he's got, I didn't want to go home."

"Even those little guest houses he had were cool."

"Have you seen what I've got here?" she said as she turned to her RV "C'mon, I'll show you!"

Kendra led me inside her RV, it didn't have that "lived in" look to it. On the contrary, aside from a gym bag on a couch everything was neatly arranged.

"Nice, huh?" she said "I'm trying to be more organized. I learned that you've gotta be organized when you're a Mom."

"You're right."

"C'mon, sit down I'll get us a drink."

"Don't you have to be on the set?"

"Nah, I was actually kinda bored." she said as she pulled out 2 bottles of water from the well-stocked fridge "Good thing I ran into you. Besides if they need me, they'll come and get me."

Kendra sat across from me at the small table.

"You and I never got to talk much, did we?"

"No, it was usually just in passing, right?"

"Yeah, Bridget and Holly got to know you better, right?"

"Yeah, well, I don't think I got to know Holly all that well."

"You met her in Vegas, right?"

"Uh-huh" I said as I sipped my water "It's a long story, but I kinda helped her and a friend get revenge on somebody."

"No way! Who was it?" she said excitedly, leaning in close, her eyes wide.

"Uh, I think her name was Jayde Nicole."

"Ohmigod, that bitch!" she laughed "I had a run in with her too once."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, she's just a really bitchy girl. She said some really nasty things about me when I was still with Hef and we almost got into it at the mansion."

"Whoa...something tells me if she tried anything with you she'd regret it."

"Damn right she would!" she laughed

There was a long silence between us.

"So what'd you do?" she asked

"Oh, I knew the manager of this club we were at and Holly found out Jayde was trying to get in so I impersonated the manager and told her there was no way she was coming in and she pulled that "don't you know who I am" routine and I just kept saying no."

"Ohmigod, that's great!" she laughed

"Plus I knew the bouncer and he's built like a Mack truck anyway so she would've had to go through him too."

Kendra's eyes were wide and she had this intensely curious look on her face as I told the story.

"Wanna hear the best part?"

"Of course!"

"I videoed the whole confrontation on my phone."

"Oh...my...god! How'd you do that?"

"I got clever with my phone and just set it up to record...and I got lucky."

"That is so sneaky!" she laughed "You'd make a great paparazzi."

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I said with a shrug as I sipped my water. Kendra continued to look at while swirling her finger around the top of her bottle.

"Um...h-how'd you meet Bridget anyway? I mean, she told me about you...I mean, well, it seems like we've only met a couple of times for like a second and I never really got to talk to you either time...and, um..." she seemed to stammer like I did at times like this.

"You're right, I really sh-should've made the effort."

We were staring at each other now.

"Hey..." she said in a softer voice "...do you think I'm pretty?"

"Sure."

"Think so?"

I nodded.

"Just as pretty as Bridget?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I just wonder sometimes, she and Holly were always so pretty to me and I was...you know."

"Don't concern yourself with that, you were all pretty and you all had something special."

"You know about what's happened with me and Hank, right?"

I nodded.

"That's another reason why I get, I don't know..."

"Don't worry about it."

"Did you and Bridget, you know...do it?"

"What if I said yes?" I said hesitantly.

"I'd wanna know all about it. It's not like I've never seen her get fucked. We were with Hef, remember? We all got it on in some way."

"Then, uh, yes we did."

"Oh my god! Really?"

I nodded.

"Wow! She's fun isn't she?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"W-would you like to see the bedroom?" she said while looking down, then up at me.

I glanced out the window and saw nothing but normal activity (or lack of it) on the set and thought for a minute.

"Uh...y-yes...I've always wondered what these look like."

Oh, brother what a dumb thing to say!

"Come on." she said as she reached over and gently took my hand.

Kendra led me to the back of the RV where a queen size bed dominated the room, a duffel bag was on the floor and some clothes were scattered around it.

"Looks pretty comfortable." I somehow said as I looked around.

Kendra took hold of my arm and playfully pushed me onto the bed, then climbed atop me and we kissed deeply. My hands roamed over her back and down to her ass. She responded with soft moans as her hands went under my shirt, I was getting very aroused and she could feel it.

"Lemme do this right." she said as she sat up and then stood at the foot of the bed. She loosened the tie on her blonde hair and shook it free, then crossing her arms she quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head, showing her beautifully full tits to me.

"Whoa..." I said

"You like 'em, huh?"

I could only nod in response. As I began to unbuckle my jeans, Kendra got on the bed and straddled my hips.

"Lemme do it, babe." she said as she moved my hands away and unzipped my jeans. She pulled them down along with my underwear and smiled widely as she saw my dick for the first time.

"Nice!" she said with that distinctive laugh of hers added "You got a nice one!"

"So do you." I said.

Kendra looked down at her tits and smiled back at me. She leaned down and we kissed again, she was rubbing her crotch against mine and I could hear soft moans coming from her as she became more and more aroused. My hand started to go under her shorts and I could feel her smooth ass.

"Like that, hon?" she said softly between kisses.

"Oh, yes."

"Take 'em off, then."

As Kendra rolled over onto her back, I quickly took off my shirt and moved to her hips to get a grip on her shorts, I pulled them and her panties off at the same time, she slowly and elegantly opened her legs like a stripper would. Kendra's beautifully naked body was before me.

"Wow...just like a stripper..." I said.

"Well, I used to be one, you know!" She giggled as she reached for the laces on her sneakers.

"No, no...leave them on..." I said.

"What about the socks, leave them on too?"

She wore long athletic socks that reached just below her knees.

"Leave them on too...it's k-kinda sexy seeing you like this."

Kendra gave me a naughty smile.

"Makes me think of the girls in high school who played sports. The g-girls I dreamed of...well, you know..."

"Oh, I get it..." she said nodding her head "Come here..." she said in a softer, sexier voice.

I got on top of her and as we kissed deeply, my dick was getting harder the more it rubbed against her soft, warm skin. She was giving me soft, sexy moans the more our bodies rubbed against one another and her legs had gently wrapped themselves around my hips.

"You feel so nice..." she sighed "Oh yessss..."

"Like that?"

"Uh-huh...oh my GOD! So good... roll over..."

I rolled onto my back and Kendra immediately went for my dick, stroking it slow and fast, getting it harder and harder. "Ooohyeahhh...nice...mmmmm...can't wait, babe." She seemed to know what she was doing, that was certain.

"You wanna swing your leg over?" I boldly said.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a big smile as she swung a leg over my head, showing her beautifully smooth pussy. As my tongue began to lick her, I could feel her tongue on my dick, what a feeling as my dick slid into her mouth! My tongue began probing her lady parts and she became very hot and very wet the more I licked her. I could hear her moaning as she continued sucking me. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my dick, and the more she did it, the harder it became for me to hold back exploding in her mouth. My fingers replaced my tongue and as I swirled them around her tight pussy, she continued a steady stream of moans. She came up off my dick and turned to face me.

"Oh my god that's sooo nice..." she said in an almost breathless tone "Don't stop...oh my god...oh yeah...oh...oh...oh...GODDDDDD!" she screamed before collapsing beside me.

"I did OK, huh?"

"Shit, yeah!" she laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair "C'mere babe..."

I rolled over to face her and without speaking, I knew what she wanted. I climbed on top of her and slowly pushed my dick into her pussy. Her eyes closed and a smile came over her face as she felt me fully penetrate her. I wrapped my arms underneath her, she wrapped her legs around my hips, and we were closer than ever. Her eyes opened and I could tell she was even more excited as we fucked.

"Oh yeah...yeah...fuck me babe...fuck me..." she wasn't moaning or breathless, just quietly sexy in the way she expressed herself. Either way, she was loving it. I rolled over again and she was on top now, a cute yelp came from her when we rolled over.

"Oh yeah, I love this!" she said "I know you love my boobs."

"Oh, I do huh?"

12