Adventures of James & Julia Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James2
James2
10 Followers

Julia couldn't respond...taken so much by surprise... so Megan continued to speak.

"Julia, you turned me on so much tonight when we were dancing... and when we were necking a little! Tell me something, I've been wondering all night, what are you wearing under that beautiful dress of yours, I have a suspicion, but I'm not certain."

Julia described the black velvet bra, thong and garter belt she wore under her tight, black velvet dress. She knew when she told Megan what lingerie she had chosen for the evening it would be even harder to defuse Megan's developing carnal interest in Julia. Maybe, honestly, Julia had set out to tease Megan a little tonight and to turn up the heat on the sexual tension between them a little. Why else would she select the underwear she did if she weren't out with James.

Hearing how Julia was dressed, Megan's excitement and anticipation began to build. "Julia, are you trying to seduce me dressing like that. I'll bet James gets as hard as a rock when you dress like that. I have a surprise for you."

With that, Megan unzipped her dress, stepped out of it and revealed that she had chosen lingerie and stockings almost identical to Julia's. Indeed, it was an outfit that she had picked up early in the day when they were shopping together.

"When I tried this thong, garter belt and bra on in the store today, I noticed that it caught you eye Julia, so I thought I'd see what effect it had on you tonight."

Megan moved closer to Julia and put her arm around her gently, moving over towards the king-size bed. "I love Diane, just as you love James, but I want to feel you close right now. Let me touch you!"

Julia could only gasp in surprise and stare at Megan mutely. She had no idea what to say. She enjoyed her evening teasing Megan and was a little wet as a result, but she had no idea that she would evoke the emotions that she did. Julia thought for a moment before trying to speak, "Megan, Julia said..." But her response was suddenly cut off by Megan's mouth. Megan's lips were warm and firm against Julia's, but tender and gentle, coaxing Julia to open her mouth. Megan understood Julia's confusion and uncertainty. Julia tried to push her away, but Megan held her closer, and out of nowhere her hand was slipping under Julia's dress, pushing it away to expose Julia's naked thighs above her stocking tops. Still confused, but becoming aroused, Julia held her breath as Megan unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor.

Megan moved her hands to hold Julia's bottom. Julia moaned as Megan held her tight. Now with Julia somewhat off-guard, Megan took advantage of this to slip her tongue into Julia's mouth. She stroked her tongue against Julia's, playing with it, twining and entangling with it. She plunged it in deep into Julia's mouth and slid it slowly over her teeth, all the while her hands massaging Julia's bottom and breasts. Lowering the top of Julia's black, velvet bra, Megan took her thumbs and began to caress the sensitive nipples that had lay beneath. Julia's back arched slightly, unconsciously, pushing her breasts further into Megan's hands. Julia moaned once again, her head starting to spin with pleasure.

Megan pushed Julia back onto the bed and stopped her caresses momentarily to slip off both the bra and panties. Julia sighed at this small interruption of the talented seduction she was being subjected to. In an instant, Megan's mouth covered Julia's once again, before beginning to kiss her way down Julia's face, her jaw, and her chin, all the way down to her throat. There, Megan sucked gently but firmly and traced figure eights teasingly. Julia clasped Megan's head to her neck and moaned happily as Megan continued her delicate torture. Megan stopped and moved further down until she was at Julia's breasts. She paused for what seemed an eternity, and stared, feasting her gaze, before hungrily licking and bathing them in her warm saliva. Julia moaned, eager for her to take the now rock-hard and elongated nipples into her mouth. Megan did, her mouth warm and wet and utterly delightful against the sensitive peak of the nipples. Julia's nipples hardened still further under the touch of Megan's tongue. She licked, and sucked, and nipped Julia until she began to drown in the sensations pulsing through her body. Megan shimmied down further along Julia's body...down her tummy...to her navel...and below. But, as she came to those most sensitive inner thighs, Julia stopped her.

"I can't do this without James, it doesn't seem right no matter how "right "it seems."

"Well, what do you think James would say if he were here to watch us?" Megan asked. "I'm not sure, he seems fond of you and Diane and I know he has enjoyed our time together. But I don't think he realized that you went down on me when you gave that first massage two years ago."

The ladies cuddled and nuzzled together, discussing and wondering what James would think about the "girls night out" developing the way it had. Continuing to be aroused and not wanting the evening to die, Megan offered, "We could phone him...I'll do the talking".

Although it was very late and James, who was in the Caribbean, wasn't expecting a call, Julia was certain that, at a minimum, he wouldn't mind an erotic late night call from two sexually charged women.

The phone rang a few times longer than normal, but James answered appearing more awake that Julia guessed he would be. He explained that he had only been in for about twenty minutes, just returning from a reception his client hosted to launch a new telecom service offering.

Julia sounded a little breathless, giving James the idea that this would be one of their special calls. "Are you already in bed", he asked. "What are you wearing"? James had forgotten about Megan.

"Yes, I'm in bed, and I'm only wearing a garter belt and black stockings. James, Megan is with me and she has something to ask you".

Megan took the phone, and in a very soft, breathy voice, outlined how their evening had gone...the play...the dance club...the slow dancing...the innocent necking at the club! "James, I have to tell you that Julia looks stunning tonight. She made me wet just looking at her let alone dancing with her. Actually, I've got to admit that when we got back to the hotel, I started to seduce Julia, taking advantage of the eroticism of the evening and the wine we shared."

"You did, I think you better tell me about this". Megan did, describing how she had stripped and kissed and caressed Julia in the last few minutes. "James, why we called, is that Julia is not comfortable continuing without knowing how you feel. I guess I'm asking...begging...can I continue, I know Julia would love it if you allowed me to."

James was quiet for a couple of minutes, trying to sort out his feelings on this. Finally, he said, "Megan, you and Julia can continue if Julia would like to, but I have two favours to ask you both in return". Julia and Megan held the phone so they both could hear.

"First, I would like to stay on the phone and have Julia describe what you are doing Second, I've always fantasized about someone videotaping Julia and I when we make love. Megan would you do that for us?"

The conditions were enthusiastically accepted, and Megan and Julia positioned themselves so that Julia could narrate and Megan could do what Megan does very well indeed.

"James", Julia began, "She is brushing light kisses over me, down my breast, tummy, navel and...Oh God!... "there". It's hard not to hold my breath, wondering and waiting to see what she will do next...whether she will put her mouth on me. Now, Megan is blowing a warm, moist breath on my thighs and lips. 'Oh God!' her tongue is probing me, tasting me. I'm starting to shudder...she's tracing little designs on my clit. She's licking me aggressively now, enjoying the taste of my juices in her mouth.

"Oh, Julia, you taste even better than I'd imagined". Julia moaned as Megan continued to play with her mouth upon Julia's wet pussy. "James, she's thrusting her tongue in and out of my pussy, God I like it," Julia said breathlessly." Julia unconsciously clasped Megan's head to her crotch, reluctant to have her divine ministrations on her pussy interrupted. Megan laughed affectionately and reached up and teasingly tweaked one of Julia's stiff nipples. Julia moaned in response. Megan's tongue sped up and established a rhythm that soon had Julia's hips thrusting upward into her mouth, her pussy juices flowing copiously.

Megan stopped to look up at Julia for a moment. Julia moaned, unhappy at this tiny interruption, but it gave her an opportunity to give James more colour commentary. Megan smiled again and said, "Julia, your pussy 's so wet it's glistening. God, you have a beautiful pussy... and you taste so good."

"Oh, God, Megan, I didn't know it would feel this good. Please, will you make me cum?" Megan's only response was to dive back down between Julia's legs and begin tonguing her again. All too soon, Julia could feel the pressure building, until, finally, in one glorious moment, all her muscles tensed and her pussy tightened and spasmed as Megan slid a finger into her. She clamped down around the finger with the force of her climax. Julia sighed, exhausted. "That was wonderful! James, you are a terrific lover, but Megan's touch on my pussy was really exceptional.

James was happy that Julia had enjoyed the experience. God knows that he was rock hard throughout the phone call and had cum about the same time Julia did.

After a few moments of silence, James said "Julia, that was a wonderful phone call, and it certainly sounded like you had a nice time, but what about Megan...do you want to help her out? She must be just frantic right now looking for a release."

"Well, she does look like she could use a little attention, are you okay with me equivocating a little?"

"Julia, I trust your judgment, and you know that as long as I can listen in it'll feel like I'm there with you."

Julia needed no further encouragement, deciding to put her own fence around any escalation of the evening.

Julia moved closer to Megan and brushed her hair gently with her fingers before caressing her face. Then she moved closer and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and looked at Megan. She moved close again and kissed her on the lips, gently at first, then with more urgency. Megan's lips opened under the pressure of Julia's tongue and Megan put her arms around her.

"What did the kiss feel like?" Julia asked.

"Softer than I expected, but nice," she said. Julia leaned in and kissed her again, much harder this time. Julia moved one of her hands to Megan's bosom and started to rub her breasts gently. Megan's breathing increased, and Julia next moved her hand under Megan's bra and touched bare skin. Megan gave a little jump as Julia began to work her nipples with a moistened forefinger and thumb. To Julia's delight she found that Megan's new lace bra did up at the front. Julia managed to unhook it with one hand and then fully cover Megan's naked breasts with hands. Megan's nipples were erect; she was very turned on.

Breaking off, Megan asked, "Are you sure you want to continue?"

"I think so, but I want to go slowly. As I continue, describe my every action to James so that he can enjoy this as well."

As Julia turned her attention back to Megan's waiting body, Megan took the receiver close to her mouth and in a breathy and excited voice began to narrate Julia's efforts.

Megan had gorgeous breasts, which turned up slightly with big dark nipples that stood erect. Julia lowered her mouth to her right breast and suckled on that nipple. Megan lay back on the bed moaning and stroking Julia's hair. She shifted her attention to the left breast for a while before moving away. After what seemed like an eternity to Megan, Julia slid a hand down to Megan's tummy, navel and lower. At first she placed her hand on the outside of Megan's panties, and then she put her hand down inside the front. The panties Megan wore were not much more than a tiny thong with a small triangle of lace at the front and dental floss at the back. With her fingers inside the thong, Julia for the first time could feel Megan's deep auburn pubic hair. The thought of Megan describing this to James as Julia worked her magic on Megan was unbearably exciting. For his part, James had again become very hard and long; the telltale clear fluid was beginning to form at the head of his cock as he gently stroked it.

After a number of minutes stroking the lovely thatch, Julia became bolder still and put a finger between Megan's lower lips. Megan gasped and pushed herself back at Julia's digit. Julia took her finger out and then started to pull down Megan's panties, pulling them over the garter belt and dark stockings that Megan wore. Megan's legs required no persuasion to separate and Julia looked at her pussy. It was the first time she had seen a pussy so close.

Megan's pussy lips were slightly apart and her clitoris stood out erect. Julia thought that Megan's clit was larger than hers, but this was only because she had never seen her own at such close quarters. James could advise that Julia's clit was indeed a nice size and stood out beautifully when being licked and stroked. Moisture covered everything. Megan was extremely excited, and why not after the evening she had had!

Julia moved her hand down between Megan's her legs again and started to gently rub her pussy. She pushed a finger into Megan's soaking vagina and, being very daring, alternated her lips between Megan's navel and inner thighs where she lavished wet kisses, using her tongue both softly and vigorous as the mood seemed to indicate. In and out went Julia's finger mimicking the attention she had received from Megan minutes earlier. Megan started squirming and bucking her hips as another finger joined the first and then a third. As Megan described every detail to James...the work of Julia's probing fingers...the kisses on her thighs and navel...the attention being paid her clit...her breath quickened...Julia began to work Megan's clit with her thumb and forefinger. At that moment, Megan came in volumes!

Julia and Megan hugged while recovering from their episode. All in all, it had been a very interesting night and Julia discovered yet another aspect of her endlessly growing sexuality. When they caught their breath, they wished James a good night and sweet dreams. James couldn't help but think that, thanks to their phone call, he had already had a good night and a sweet dream fulfilled.

James2
James2
10 Followers
12