Adventures of Juicy and Sweet

Story Info
Juicy and Sweet meet and become "friends".
987 words
3.52
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They Get Aquainted"

Tonight everyone was gone except for Juicy and Sweet. They both had the option to work late for overtime and took it.

Juicy had the option of working late for the overtime or going home to her boyfriend. They had been together five years and she guessed that the newness had worn off...she and he did not seem to be interested in sex anymore. Juicy went for the money every time. The office that Juicy worked in was on the 73 floor and it was a long ride down to the first floor. What was so bad was that the elevator was so slow.

Sweet had not been there long and never really talked to anyone nor did she socialize. . Sweet was pretty, slender, had a great ass and two beautiful breasts that bounced around like two restless puppies. There was a couple of times that Juicy caught Sweet staring at her when she wore really short skirts...and then Juicy had admired Sweet's ass several times....Juicy thought that Sweet was trouble looking for a place to happen.....

Juicy had completed all of her work and had made her way to the elevator door waiting for it to open. Finally, the door opened and she walked in. The door started to close and the elevator bell went off. Juicy did not realize that Sweet was right behind her...As usual, Sweet had not said anything. ...so Juicy hit hold to make sure the door did not close. .

Juicy was standing in the elevator doorway and moved over a few inches to let Sweet walked into the elevator comfortably. When Sweet entered the elevator she glanced into Juicy's eyes, and held the glance a little long.... Sweet walked past Juicy stopped and turned around right behind Juicy. Then leaned over to push the Close button and at the same time, she pressed her left breast against Juicy's right arm and held it there...finally Sweet stood up and stood behind Juicy .... .they were both still standing in front of the elevator doorway.

Juicy realized that no one had pressed any buttons...so the elevator just remained at the 73rd floor...Juicy pushed floor 1 and the elevator finally started to move very slowly.

Juicy wanted to move out of the doorway over in front of the mirrored wall so that she could see what Sweet was doing behind her. She pretended that there was something wrong with her hair and moved over to use the mirror.. now both girls could look at each other..

Juicy could see that Sweet moved a little closer to her back and now Juicy could just faintly feel Sweet's hot breath on her neck and it was just enough breath to arouse Juicy...to the point she was wet....and keep her curious as to whether or not this was intentional...Juicy was hoping it was intentional...

Juicy wanted to "test the waters" and see what Sweet had in mind , it was hot and Juicy usd that as an excuse to lift her hair up off of her neck and shoulders to give Sweet access to her ears , neck and shoulders. Sweet jumped at the chance! she started kissing Juicy's ears, the nape of Juicy's neck, ...and shoulders..

Juicy was sopping wet!

.Sweet stepped up even closer right behind Juicy – reached up under her blouse and unhooked her bra. Juicy felt the tension of her bra relax. Both girls are looking into the mirrored elevator wall.. Sweet moves closer and wraps her arms around Juicy. She cups Juicy's perfectly round breasts in her hands massaging them and then took Juicy's nipples in her fingers and starts to knead them.... Juicy's first inclination is to close her eyes but she wants to watch this in the mirrors. She is starting to breathe even deeper and more labored. Sweet is fantasizing about getting to suck both of Juicy's hard perfect nipples...in her mouth..........she knows that will come in due time.

While Sweet is doing this, Juicy slides one of her hands down in front of her skirt and lifts it up, Juicy inserts her fingers into her wet slit , pulls her hand back out of her skirt and slides her wet fingers up to Sweets mouth teasing her by running her fingers along Sweets lips. She is letting Sweet lick her fingers...and then slides her fingers into Sweet's mouth....Sweet sucks every drop of Juicy from her fingers .and Juicy watches in the mirror....

Juicy reaches back and slides one of her hands under Sweets skirt and starts to massage Sweets clitoris with one finger and then inserts a finger into Sweet....Sweet orgasms...

Sweet still standing behind Juicy , spins Juicy around and pins her to the elevator wall...(Now Sweet and Juicy are facing each other) and passionately kisses Juicy...their tongues entangle deep inside their mouthes...then .Sweet kisses Juicy's neck, shoulders and works her way down to Juicy's breasts.....Sweet sucks Juicy's nipples , and works her way down to eat Juicy....Sweet lifts Juicy's skirt to find that Juicy is perfectly shaven and can not wait to eat Juicy any longer...Sweet kneels down and throws one of Juicy's legs over her shoulder ....and starts eating her...but gets frustrated quickly because she can not get enough of Juicy's beautifully shaved mound in her mouth....

Sweet drags Juicy down on the floor....and puts her in the doggy position....and now Sweet too is on her knees with her face buried into Juicy's anus. Sweets tongue darts in and out of it's target until Juicy demands that Sweet eat her...and fuck her with her fingers......Sweet rolls over on her back and slides in under Juicy, Sweets tongue darts in and out of Juicy and she moans....Sweet knows she has hit that target too....Sweet inserts her fingers into Juicy then pulls Juicy's slit down into her mouth and tongues Juicy into her first earth shattering orgasm from another woman. ....